• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lost Heaven

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
  • This is the first quote not taken from a song

Chapter 11: Blitz I

"Whither should I fly? I have done no harm. But I remember now I am in this earthly world, where to do harm, is often laudable, to do good sometime accounted dangerous folly; why then, alas! Do I put up that womanly defense, to say I have done no harm?"

Lady MacDuff, Macbeth

The cold air seemed to scare all the townspeople to stay indoors near roaring hot fires. Adrian longed to be inside on a cold day such as this. But he had no such luck

Locke and Adrian ran into the middle of the square. Rocket troops began marching inside wielding high caliber carbines. Locke pulled Adrian behind a building shortly after a band of Rockets began marching towards it.

"Look Adrian. Show no mercy to these mother*******." Adrian noticed that Locke was showing a heavy cop stereotype. He was smoking, he was a hard ass and he swore constantly

"All right Locke." He said while he cocked his pistol. Locke nodded and ignited his wrists. Then he jumped over the building. Adrian heard fire blasts from the top of the building.

"Look it's a pokemon. Kill it." Adrian heard gunfire. It was his cue. Adrian turned the corner and fired at the nearest Rocket, downing him instantly. The rockets turned to him once he did.

"Look it's another one." Adrian continued firing and ran behind the corner. Barely dodging a hail of bullets. Adrian ejected his clip and checked his rounds. There were 3 rockets in the square and he only had 2 shots left.

"****." He whispered. Adrian inserted his clip and began to think. Then he had an idea. Adrian looked around the opposite corner of the building and ran. The Rockets noticed him and opened fire upon him. Adrian barely made it dodging 30 shots coming at him. The Rockets began running after him. However they seemed to forget Locke shooting at them from the top of the building. Locke quickly incinerated the Rockets as they chased Adrian.

Locke landed on the ground softly. Adrian ran to him. He was panting and was on his knees.

"Okay we nailed the ******s in the square. There should me more where they landed. Adrian ran to one of the Rocket's corpses and took one of their assault rifles. Then he reloaded. Locke began running past the museum towards the canyon where the entrance to Mount Moon was.

There were 3 planes there. They weren't large ospreys as Locke believed. They looked more like helicopter/plane hybrids. They were small but tall and had wings with propellers. But there were a dozen Rockets hauling out a much larger cylinder.

"That cylinder must pump out more gas then the regular kind. It must be because Pewter is so big compared to Viridian."

"So what do we do?"

"Isn't it obvious? We kill them." Locke jumped in the air and began running towards the Rockets. Adrian quickly ran after him. It was by this time that the rockets noticed them running towards their planes

"Look pokemon." 6 of the Rockets took out Rifles. Adrian ran behind a large rock. Barely dodging a barrage of bullets. Adrian didn't hear any hits so he assumed that they missed Locke

"Man these guys really have bad aim." He said. Adrian looked out from a corner. Noticing some rockets running towards the rock he was crouching behind. Adrian waited until a Rocket came around one side. Adrian flipped the safety off and fired. The rocket was instantly downed. Then another came from behind. Adrian rolled to one side and cut him down. Adrian quickly reloaded and looked behind the rocket.

Surprisingly he didn't see any other Rockets. Locke was just standing there alone. Adrian ran towards him looking quite surprised

"Locke what did you do?" Locke shrugged

"What I always do." Adrian walked up to the canister. The Rockets armed it before they died. The count down timer was more complex now. It was counting down from 30. But it had buttons on the edge of the screen. Adrian began pressing random buttons until a warning sign came up.

"Warning ejecting specimen will disable countdown." Adrian pressed another button and the timer stopped.

"You did it Adrian."

"Huzza" He said sarcastically. But he was glad. After all that hard work he stopped Team Rocket. Adrian then heard a click coming out of the canister. He looked and saw a small little piece of metal spring out of it. As instantly as it opened a bubble of black goo slithered out of it. The goo moved around the canister and as if sensing Adrian's presence jumped at him. Adrian had no time to react as the good attached itself to his face. Adrian instantly blacked out as he felt himself fall onto the mossy floor.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Chapter 11: Heart of Glass

In between "what i find is pleasing" and "I'm feeling fine", love is so confusing.
    There's no peace of mind if i fear I'm losing you.
    It's just no good, you teasing like you do.

Heart of Glass - Blondie

Adrian's sleep wasn't very good. The black goo absorbed into his skin so quickly that Locke didn't notice it. Adrian felt like he was having a large battle with his mind

He soon found himself standing in the middle of a white void. He looked around but all he could find was white. Adrian suddenly heard something.

"AaaaaDdddRrrrIiiiAaaaannnnnnnn" It sounded like the wind. Adrian spun his head around and then he saw something. There was what looked like a big gas ball heading towards him. It soon reached arms length of him.

"Hmm. Male, 6"2, 160 pounds, Pokemon, 20 years old. Good enough intelligence..."

"What are you talking about? What the hell are you?" The gas ball seemed to change colors for every word.

"Ah well my name is to long to comprehend. But you may call me Alice." Adrian realised that the gas ball was probably female.

"Yeah well I am Adrian. What are you?"

"Well from reading your mind I can understand your confusion. Your species does hold much confusion in their minds. I am a being from a distant planet. I was sent to explore this part of unknown space. However I crash landed here and was captured shortly after."

"Yes but what are you?"

"I am a parasite. My species cannot live for very long without a host. I would have died if you were not that close. A millisecond later and I would have shriveled up and died."

"I am flattered. But what happens now?"

"Oh well another thing my species does is merge with the being. Since right now I have just absorbed myself into your brain. Currently I can do anything I want with your body."

"What are you going to do?"

"I am not sure. We will see as it goes. I am currently studying your memories"

"Right... well if you don't mind Alice I want to wake up." The gas ball twirled around. "Okay then Adrian."

Suddenly as soon as that happened Adrian opened his eyes. He looked around and saw he was in a pokemon center room. The bed he was in was very tightly tucked in. Adrian darted from left to right and saw Locke sitting there. He saw asleep of course. There were 10 cigarettes in the ash tray attached to his chair

Where does he get so many cigarettes? Alice asked in his mind.

"You can talk in my mind?" He said out loud. Suddenly Locke stirred.

"... Huh Adrian?" Adrian sat up. Locke opened his eyes. "Well Adrian mission accomplished. We killed those *******s."

"Well I am happy for you Locke. Meanwhile I on the other hand want to go back to Pall..."

"Whoa whoa Adrian you think after that the Rockets are going to stop? I thought you were smart. No I just heard from my superior officer that they are going to hit Cerulean next."

Adrian I think we should go with him. Alice said again. Adrian pondered on what to do. Yet he had no choice.

"Fine Locke lets go to Cerulean." He grumbled slowly. Adrian finally managed to worm his way out of the bed covers and stood up. Then he walked with Locke down the hall towards the staircase of the Pewter Pokemon center.

Adrian noticed there were no pokemon in the lobby. There were just humans which was strange compared to the pokemon in Viridian. He walked out of the pokemon center. He had no idea what Alice was doing. Adrian ran to Locke who was smoking again.

"Okay then. Lets go" Locke said in between puffs pointing towards where the rockets landed. Adrian nodded and walked with Locke through the brass filled canyon.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Chapter 12: Greed before need

They rally round tha family
    With pockets full of shells

Bulls on Parade - Rage against the Machine

While Adrian was walking with Locke the both of them were completely silent. All Locke wanted to do was stay silent and smoke. He smoked more then a pack every hour. Adrian didn't really want ask where he got his cigarettes.

Meanwhile he was having a very intellectual discussion with Alice. Alice was quite intelligent and constantly corrected his grammar. She was talking about the many species that she inhabited and how Adrian's mind was built very unique. When they finally made it to Mount Moon they found the trail across the mountain. Before it was next to impossible for non-trainers to get to Cerulean. Now they built a very well structured trail that went through the before non-existent Terra woods.

Soon Adrian and Locke found themselves walking through the forest. Alice commented on how the forest looked a lot like another planet she was on. Suddenly Adrian heard something. It was like a loud pang. Almost like a distant gunshot. Adrian sensed it was coming from the foliage on the right. He motioned to Locke and he followed

Adrian continued running until he saw something. It was a fat hunter wielding a rifle. He was quickly reloading while dropping his shells.

"Goddammit. Mess with my tent I'l kill you." Adrian soon looked at what he was aiming at and his eyes dilated. He was aiming at a pokemon nest. Adrian recognised a dead Espeon on the ground with a gunshot wound in it. Adrian saw a crouched female espeon shivvering near a pokemon egg. The fat ******* was going to murder an innocent pokemon. Locke finally caught up with Adrian.

Adrian you must stop him.
    Alice said into his mind. But Adrian didn't need Alice to tell him. He already knew it. Adrian took out his pistol and cocked it. Once the hunter cocked his rifle he felt a pistol pressed against his temple.

"Drop it." Adrian shouted at the hunter. The hunter didn't notice who he was.

"Look mister I was just out huntin..."

"I don't give a flat **** what your doing. You just murdered an innocent pokemon and now your going to pay." Adrian uncocked his pistol and threw it to the ground. Then he tackled the hunter. He could already feel Locke trying to pull him off. But strangely he could feel more adrenaline going to him as Alice cheered him on.

Go come on Adrian. Kill him. Adrian continued to land punches on the fat *******. He tried to reach for his rifle but Adrian was to quickly he took his elbow and rammed it town on his. He broke his arm as quickly as possible.

When Locke finally manged to pull Adrian off he had a large amount of blood splattered on his front. The hunter just lay there in a bloodied mess. Adrian walked over to the next. The shivering Espeon female opened her eyes and looked towards him.

Tha...nk you, The Espeon said. Adrian strocked the purple pokemon. Adrian reached for his pistol and put it back in his scarf. Then walked back to the Espeon. The Espeon looked towards her dead mate and began to cry.

Adrian mind if I say something?
    Alice asked. Adrian agreed. Alice said something in her mind. The Espeon stopped crying and ran into the nearby foliage. Adrian noticed the Espeon left behind her egg.

"Why did she leave her baby behind?" Adrian asked

Because I taught her how to let go. She wants you to have the egg. Adrian picked up the blue pokemon egg.

"Yo Locke we got another companion." Locke shrugged and lit up another cigarette

"What ever. Lets just keep going." They slowly made their way back to the path. The way to Cerulean city wasn't like the distance Pewter was to Viridian. The path eventually lead out of the forest. By that time it was nightfall. Adrian looked over the city of Cerulean. It reminded him of when he caught a pokemon in that very city 5 years before. The city had lights that made Adrian feel he was looking at a city of stars.

"So when do you think the Rocket's are going to strike?" Adrian asked Locke.

"I don't know." Suddenly Adrian looked towards one side. He saw a large helicopter flying towards Cerulean.

"Oh no were to late." Locke swore quickly. Then he started running towards Cerulean. Adrian followed him making sure that the egg was safe.

I hope we can get there on time.
    Alice said to Adrian

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Chapter 13: Tardiness.
    A cloud appears above your head;
    A beam of light comes shining down on you,
    Shining down on you.
    The cloud is moving nearer still.
    Aurora borealis comes in view;

I ran - A Flock of Seagulls

Adrian and Locke finally made it to the city. Surprisingly Adrian didn't drop the egg at all. When they made it to the city gate they saw the canister already planted. The planes were long gone. Adrian ran to the canister and looked at the screen. There were no buttons on the side anymore. He looked at the great digit.

It said "00". Locke looked left and right then walked towards the Canister

"Were to late." Adrian said. Locke soon went into a tantrum. Spewing obscenities and shooting fireballs in the sky

"Locke calm down."

"I'l calm down when ****ing..." Suddenly Locke turned his head. Adrian heard it to. It was a deep moan. Out of the shadows a strange human walked forward. His limbs were slowly turning deep purple. But they were also dissolving. It was like he was turning into a slime pokemon.

Adrian gasped at this. Soon he fell over when his feet dissolved. Then his entire body turned into deep purple slime. Adrian looked around and saw other part pokemon walking behind him.

"I think we should go." He said to Locke. Locke nodded and jumped over the crowd of pokemon hybrids. Adrian looked around for an escape route and finally found one. Adrian quickly ran down a dark muddy street hoping that he wouldn't slip. But somehow he made it to Cerulean's city gate.

"I don't envy the rest of those poor *******s when they wake up tomorrow." Adrian began to think sickly of a scenario like that.

Adrian I would suggest making camp until tomorrow.
    Alice said into his head. Adrian proposed the same idea to Locke who agreed. The two of them began to the grass near the exit to Mount Moon.

Somehow Locke managed to gather wood which he burnt slowly. Adrian set down making a shelter. It wasn't that hard and after a few hours the camp was set up. Once that happened Locke immediately went to sleep. Adrian began to drift himself as well.

"M... Master?" The voice said in the darkness. Adrian turned around. The entire place was very farmiliar yet he never remembered this happening.

"What is it Colt?" He asked. He saw that the only other one there was a Lucario

"Sir... they are coming..." The dream ended abruptly there. Adrian raised his eyes. He heard a rustling in the bushes nearby. Adrian took his pistol and cocked it.

"Who's there?" Adrian turned to Locke who was sleeping close to the fire. But from what he saw of Locke he was a deep sleeper. Especially after not having a cigarette for 2 hours. The Espeon egg lay close to the fire for warmth. Adrian rose from the chair he was sitting at and pointed the gun towards the bushes. Then something began walking out of the bushes. Adrian looked closely at the being walking out. It was of course a pokemon.

This pokemon was a Scyther. The Scyther looked around Adrian's height. But something Adrian noticed immediately was its appearance. The Scyther was obviously female. Or female in Adrian's opinion. The Scyther had breasts that seemed to be part of its armor. The Scyther wore what looked like an orange tube top that barely covered them. Its bug-like abdomen was much smaller then a regular Scyther's.

Adrian soon uncocked the pistol. For some reason he began to feel aroused about the pokemon but found it strange that he did for a Scyther and not a human. Suddenly Alice came into view

"Adrian whats going on?" She asked into his mind. Obviously wondering why he was displaying such a powerful emotion.

"Who are you?" He asked her slowly.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Ah, I see you used Rage. Good choice...although, I'm not allowed to listen to them. X.x

Anyway, like jeffback said earlier, any word processor will easily take care of those grammar errors. This is going great!

Heh. Smoking Blaziken.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Chapter 16: Swallowing pride

I've called you so many times today
    And I guess it's all true what your girlfriends say
    That you don't ever want to see me again
    And your brother's gonna kill me and he's six feet ten

Can't Stand Losing you - The Police

Scene courtesy of Elvisinmyfridge

"Candice." She said slowly. Her voice sounded deeper then he expected. Upon first impression Adrian believed her to be a lesbian. But something drifted him away from that.

"I'm uh... Adrian." Adrian said quickly. For some reason something about Candice made him feel better. Like he was still dreaming. She slowly walked out of the nearby foliage towards the camp. She had a nervous sort of walk.

"Who's your friend?" She asked him slowly pointing her scythe towards Locke. Locke was still sleeping and Adrian believed that he wouldn't get up anytime soon. Adrian slowly snapped out of staring at her and looked towards Locke.

"That?s Locke. He wont be up for a while." Candice sat down on a nearby tree stump. "So what are you doing here?" She asked him. Candice seemed to have been hit with the gas several hours before and had come to terms with it. Especially in the presence of other pokemon.

"Camping mostly." Oooh Adrian. What a catch. Alice said into his mind. Adrian quickly told her to shut up. Adrian felt a warmth in his abdomen suddenly. Candice's smell seemed to arouse him even further.

Adrian walked over to her and sat next to her. "Hey... are you.. single?" Candice seemed taken aback from this. She nodded slowly. Adrian's heart leapt. Alice made slight purring sounds in his head. Immediately fantasies began running through his mind. Adrian's tail began to move slightly straight and more upwards. He could already feel a lump growing on his abdomen.

Candice meanwhile seemed to be producing pheromones. She could already sense the testosterone in Adrian. Feeling slightly attracted herself

Adrian moved closer to her. Alice began pressuring him. Adrian attempted to fight back but couldn't. Temptation was to great.

"So what do you like to.." Adrian cut her off with a kiss. Adrian felt the passion and was surprised when she didn't pull back or anything. She was going along with it.

~~Several Hours later~~

Adrian awoke with a very long yawn. "Ugh god what happened?" It was almost to surreal to experience

Turn over Adrian. Adrian turned over and saw Candice sleeping next to him. She was still very beautiful to him. Adrian sat up and looked around. His shirt was lying on the tree stump and they were on the ground in Adrian's sleeping bag. Adrian crawled out and put his shirt back on. He walked over to Locke very quickly. He shook him awake.

"Ugh. What the..." He noticed Candice in the sleeping bag. "What the hell Adrian?"

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Chapter 17: Shopping bell blues

the stars that pierce sky
    he left them all behind
    we're left, left to wonder why
    he left her soul behind

Miss Murder - A.F.I

Deep in the depths of Silver cave Pokemon Trainer Red waited. He had his pokedex open and was looking over the amount of pokemon he didn't catch yet. He was waiting. The last trainer he faced was Gold who defeated him. He was waiting for another. Just waiting...

Meanwhile

In Cerulean city Locke was busy packing up the campside. Adrian and Candice were closely helping him

Locke finally managed to pack everything away. Adrian began walking with Candice towards Cerulean city

Cerulean city was similar to Viridian. All the trainers were no pokemon. It was as if Adrian was looking through the looking glass. All the pokemon were acting like full blown humans. Adrian noticed a clothing store nearby. He motioned to Candice and they both walked inside

Candice bought another tube top. Adrian decided against asking her to buy any other clothing. When she was walking out of the store Adrian began staring at her behind. It drove him crazy and Alice continued to try and make another orgasm come. This time a hat caught Adrian?s eye. He looked over at the bargan bin and found a brown Fedora. He quickly bought it and put it on his head. He felt like a cowboy.

Adrian walked outside and saw Locke. He was talking on his pokegear and didn?t notice them

?yeah? Yeah we didn?t make it. Look fine.. Okay fine I?ll tell them.? He switched his pokegear off and noticed Adrian and Candice. ?Okay we are going to Lavender town.?

?Lavender town? Why?? Adrian asked curiously.

?The rockets are bringing a special tool that allows them to inject the gas into the atmosphere. However it isn?t as potent as the regular gas. They are taking it to the power plant near there.?

?Isn?t that plant up and running??

?Not any more. They built one right outside Saffron and closed that one. The rockets are moving things into there now.? Adrian turned to Candice

?You want to come?? He asked politely. She nodded slowly. Adrian felt a hot feeling stirring in his abdomen. But a curious cracking from the egg stopped it. Adrian forgot all about the poke egg he was carrying

The egg began to crack. Adrian set it on the ground. Soon it was in shreds and a small Eevee was on the ground. ?Well there we go.? Locke said. Adrian picked the small Eevee up. Noticing that he was the first one it noticed. ?I am going to the market for a second.? He said walking to the nearby mart

Adrian walked back to Locke and Candice a few minutes later holding a water stone. Adrian had always wanted a Vaporeon but never caught an Eevee. Adrian pressed the water stone up to the Eevee. In a few seconds it was surrounded in a bright light.

?What should we name it?? Locke asked. ?It?s a her.? Adrian said slowly.

Locke lit up another cigarette. ?Where does he get all of them?? Candice asked Adrian. He shrugged slightly. ?Name her? Dagger?

?Why Dagger?? ?I dunno. It just sounds better then any ****ing name you could come up with.? Adrian shrugged and crouched down to the small Vaporeon. ?Your name?s Dagger.? The Vaporeon jumped up and down in delight.

Aw how cute ?Oh shut the hell up? Adrian said into his mind. Adrian stood up. ?Okay lets go to the powerplant.?

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Chapter 18: Suffering

The choo-choo train left right on time
    A ticket cost only your mind
    The driver said "hey man, we go all the way"
    Of course we were willing to pay.

My name is Jonas - Weezer
    The trek to the power plant was a familiar one. Adrian walked the path towards it 5 years before. He knew all the nooks and crannies that were found left and right

Candice however stayed very silent throughout their walk. Locke was very useless. He just puffed another cigarette up and continued walking. Adrian however took to notice the landscape. The strange thing was that before he saw the landscape as dying. He was surprised as to the little foliage that was around the area. However now the land was much healthier. It felt much better as he walked through it. Alice remained silent throughout. Adrian preferred her like this. It hurt having her talk through his mind.

When they made it to the power plant Adrian was surprised. The building was covered in moss and dirt. There was a large plant growing on one side.

"Locke. Why is the power plant like that? It was only shut down a few years ago."

"I don't know. But I don't like it." Adrian peered into the sky and caught a glimpse of something blue. However it disappeared instantly

When they walked inside the powerplant Adrian felt fear setting in. He looked towards Candice and Locke and cocked his pistol very slowly and quietly. There were 5 rockets setting up a large machine that was pointing at the sky. They didn't seem to notice them.

"On three." He whispered. He slowly counted down and yelled "Three"

Adrian fired 5 shots at a nearby Rocket. He landed on a nearby console that read "initiating in..." One of them yelled. "No its premature!." Locke jumped and kicked the one who yelled. He hit the machine with a large "Thowak."

"3...2...1." A machine voice said. Instantly a large green beam hit the sky. Adrian had to shield his eyes as to what happened next.

Adrian heard a loud roar as a big bright light hit the sky. He was almost blinded from the light. When the light stopped he peered at the sky. The familiar blue was replaced with dark green clouds. Adrian felt as if Armageddon had come early.

"Run!" Locke shouted to them as they ran away. Adrian had to pick up Sabre off the ground as the machine exploded. They kept running all the way back to Cerulean. There was a great cry and roar through the sky.

"What was that?" Adrian asked Locke as he was puffing through breaths. Locke shrugged slightly.

Adrian something very large is coming this way. Alice said into his mind. Of course she was right. Adrian looked into the sky and saw a large Fearow. It gave a great caw through the sky as it charged towards them. Adrian saw it diving for Candice and quickly jumped at her. Soon he felt a great sense of vertigo as he was propelled through the sky

Flashback

"You know. You didn't have to kill him."

"He deserved it." Adrian said coldly. He felt this was very familiar. However he couldn't put his finger on where he remembered this.

"Yeah well Savage is coming here. You better leave."

"I don't cut and run. How is Colt doing?"

"Not good. He has already fled to Silver."

Adrian's memory cut off there. He didn't even know where this was from. His mind snapped back to himself flying through the sky. His scarf slipping off along with his pistol. Adrian felt himself holding onto both end of the scarf

"Skwak!" He heard. Adrian looked up and saw he grabbed onto the Fearow's neck feathers. Adrian jumped on the bird's back and caught his pistol in mid air.

The shot was tremendous but loud. Adrian found himself plummeting towards the ground. Thankfully there was a tree to break his fall. Adrian found himself falling directly onto the tree and snapping it into very many pieces

Adrian got up soon after. He felt drowsy and tired. Whoa. I didn't think you could do that. Alice said. He shook his head and saw Locke walking towards him. "We're going to Vermilian."

"Whoa Adrian I am not tasked to go there." Adrian knew what awaited him in Vermilian. He no longer wanted to go back to Pallet. Nothing awaited him there. He needed to go to Vermilian. Where Sophie was."

"I don't care. I am going to Vermilian and thats final." Adrian began limping towards the familiar bike trail there. He saw Sabre walking with him. He turned around and saw Candice following him. She was so beautiful.

"Fine. But its not my fault if we don't find anything there." Adrian didn't care if he did find something in Vermilian. He just wanted to meet Sophie again.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Chapter 19: Guilt
    I love it and i need it
    I bleed it yeah it's a wild hurricane
    Alright hold tight
    I'm a highway star

Highway Star - Deep Purple

It took a while for Adrian to stop limping. Eventually they began walking down the trail to Saffron City

Locke finally stopped whining. Adrian was glad. He could finally focus on other things. Alice was also very quiet as well which surprised Adrian. She was usually very loud and annoying. They continued walking until they heard something in the woods next to them. Adrian took out his pistol and pointed it at the foliage

"I told Giovanni that it couldn't be done. I told him that it would never happen." Came a voice from the trees. A rocket came out of a nearby bush. His uniform was very tattered and blood was strewn on him. He was carrying a dark brown saddle bag. It looked like he was in the forest for months.

"Who are you?" Adrian called out to him. The rocket took no notice. "I told Giovanni." Locke walked up to him and slammed him into a nearby tree. When he let go of him Adrian noticed the rocket stopped moving.

"Well there we go Locke. We could have found out where the Rocket base was."

Locke shook his head. "He was suffering from Schizophrenia. We couldn't get anything from him." Candice walked over to his bag. There was a purple syringe inside it.

"Adrian what is this?" She asked him. Adrian walked over to the bag. It was full of notes and other misc things. The syringe was the only strange thing. It was full of a dark purple liquid. "I don't know." He said. Locke took his bag and threw the syringe into it.

"I might need this." Adrian shrugged. They continued walking to Vermillian. Adrian forgot about the Rocket soon after

When they made it to the underground path Adrian found it unusually quiet. Usually there were a few trainers cycling inside it or battling. But there was no one inside. Its lights weren't working either. They made it across and walked towards Vermillian.

They found Vermillian rioting in the streets. Hundreds of pokemon were trashing many of the buildings. Locke, Adrian and Candice with Sabre quickly ran into the nearby Pokemon center which seemed very heavily vandalized and graffitied.

Locke broke into the door and opened it. The place was trashed. Everything was upturned or destroyed. Locke sat down in a chair that was untouched. It had an ash tray in one of its arms. He began lighting another cigarette.

"This party died a long time ago." He said slowly between puffs. The midnight air loomed over. It was a full moon. Adrian never really took notice to the moon. But it seemed particularly big this day

Suddenly Adrian heard shuffling. He took his gun out and pointed at the shadows. "Who's out there?" Candice ran towards Adrian. "Adrian I'm scared." Adrian cocked his pistol and continued pointing at the shadows. "Come out."

A very farmiliar voice came from the shadows. "You wouldn't shoot me." Said a female voice. Suddenly a human stepped out of the shadows. Adrian was flabbergasted and shocked. The pistol slowly dropped from his hands. "Would you? Adrian?" Said Sophie. Her red hair still drove him crazy to this day.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Chapter 20: Betrayal
    You show us everything you've got
    You keep on dancin' and the room gets hot
    You drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy

Rock and roll all Nite - Kiss
    1 hour later

"..So thats how it is Adrian. Most of Kanto has been rioting for the last few hours." Sophie said to Adrian. Adrian was sitting down in a nearby chair. Candice was on the floor and Locke was leaning on a wall. Sabre was sleeping in a corner

"Tell me something Sophie. How do you know I am a Mewtwo now?" Adrian asked her. It was a question that was puzzling him for the past while.

"Well I heard reports about Pallet. Some pictures were taken. Its not important." She said slowly. Adrian was still confused.

"Anyway Vermillian police are pushing the rioters back soon they will disperse in this city." Locke suddenly opened his eyes

"Well that will be good." Locke said. Locke was quiet for the past little while. Probably still angry for Adrian dragging them to Vermillian to see his old girlfriend.

~~Meanwhile~~

Darkness fell over the Vermillian docks. A shadowy boat docked slowly. A man inside opened a small PDA.

"Check. Target located." the PDA showed a map with the Pokemon center highlighted.

Adrian meanwhile began checking his weapons. He only had a clip left after the power plant and he might as well use it soon. "Tell me something Sophie." He said pointing towards the other people in the shadows. There were around 3 other people in the pokemon center. But they were heavily disfigured. "Who are they?"

"Oh I was traveling with them. The gas turned them into that." Adrian nodded. "You know Adrian everything here is surreal. But who knew you would become a Mewtwo." Adrian nodded again slowly. Adrian looked to Locke who was snoozing in a nearby chair. Candice was sleeping on the floor with Sabre. Sophie moved towards him while he was still sitting on the chair. He was still remotely attracted to her. He soon found Sophie on top of him.

"You know I've heard some people have been interested in you." She said coming closer. Adrian suddenly noticed something. Sophie was unaffected by the gas. "Oh yeah?" He said. Suddenly she kissed him. Adrian heard rusting outside yet ignored it. Temptation was far to great

The next few minutes were like a blur. The front door was broken down and Adrian soon found Sophie thrown off him and had 6 rifles aimed at him. Everyone was awoken and had weapons pointed at them. Adrian saw they had black uniforms with an R printed on them.

"Its about time you ******s." Sophie said. She got up quickly. Adrian saw no weapons aimed at her.

"Echo delta. We got the target. Proceeding to rendezvous. The last thing Adrian saw was Sophie's face smiling at him before he had a weapon hit him in the head

Unknown time later

The rocket base was a quaint place. It had the science fictiony Area 51 look to it. The rockets slowly dragged Adrian towards a large laboratory. There were 3 scientists there. One was balding, the other was black and the last was Asian.

"What took you so long. Put him on the table." The rocket grunts thrust Adrian on an operating table. "What do we do with his friends?" "Take them to site B."

The balding scientist walked over to the operating table. He quickly stripped Adrian of his shirt. "Okay then. Lets run some tests."

Unknown time later

Giovanni walked through the rocket base. The long white hallways were silicone and arteficial. He had been given the vaccine to the pokemon virus. It could only be administered to someone who already didn't have it. Giovanni walked into a very large room. Similar to New Island's Mew cloning lab it had a large machine with a tank in the middle. Adrian slept inside the tank full of orange water. Small stick-like nodes attached to parts of his body.

"Hows the subject?" Giovanni asked the balding scientist. He was typing furiously at the lab station. "Oh he's doing very well. His mind was already reworking itself just much to slowly."

"Ha good. So how long until his mind is fully Mewtwo?" Giovanni asked chuckling. He had a small bottle of Tequila in his hand. "Oh I think not for very long. We are currently regrowing his psychic tube. Right now we are reworking his memories. We are keeping his human memories so he can understand compassion. Which is where you failed with Mewtwo Mark 1. "

"Good." Giovanni said sitting down. The asian scientist came over. "I am reworking his personality currently. It should be done in a matter of hour." The black doctor came as well. "I am working on his body. I am including those modifications you personally asked for" Giovanni nodded slowly.

"Sir we have extracted the AI from his brain. We are planning those modifications to it as well." Giovanni nodded. "Yes. With another being inside him he will not go mad with power."

Adrian continued sleeping in the orange tank. Though in a few hours he would be Adrian no more

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Chapter 21: Reconstruction
    Settle down, raise a family, join the pta
    Buy some sensible shoes and a Chevrolet
    And party 'till you're broke and they drive you away
    It's ok, you can dare to be stupid

Dare to be Stupid - Wierd Al Yankovic
    "W... where am I?" The voice said in the void. "you are here, you are here, you are here, you are here, you are here,.." The response went on for several minutes. Suddenly a white light appeared and the scene changed

It was back at Adrian's house. Adrian looked down on himself and saw he was human once more. He turned around and saw Mewtwo staring at him in the face.

I never intended for this to happen. Mewtwo said into his mind. "What do you mean?" Adrian asked. Like I said before my mind would engulf yours. This is the only thing left. Suddenly Adrian felt intense pain resonating in his head. He had a ticking time bomb in his head that no amount of pain killers would stop.

Adrian fell to his knees. He was staring at Mewtwo. Don't worry. You may like it. Then Adrian felt a blinding flash of pain and then silence

~~Meanwhile~~

The tank slowly emptied itself of water. Then the glass slowly disappeared. The three scientists walked towards the being sitting in the middle. "Reconstruction complete." The balding scientist said. "Welcome Mewtwo."

Mewtwo slowly lifted his head. Noticing the tube-like structure coming out of it. He stared down upon himself and finally felt at peace. "Welcome yourself."

The asian scientist ran to a console. "These readings are off the charts. He is charting energy levels twice the size of an Alakazam." He said while showing a small thermal view of Mewtwo. Mewtwo slowly stood up inside what used to be the tank.

"Inform Giovanni that operation Lost Heaven is go." The black scientist said. The asian scientist was already on the phone

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Chapter 22: Final thoughts

Gardens of nocturne, forbidden delights
    Reins of steel, and it's alright
    Cities on flame, with rock and roll
    Marshal will buoy, but Fender control

Cities on flame with rock and roll - Blue Oyster Cult

Giovanni sat at his desk in his office. Yet again sipping a tequila shot. He was looking at the form in front of him

"Dear Giovanni

We have staged Adrian's death very easily. The riots were a very good cover and it was easy to loot much of the town in the process. I have heard that Operation Lost Heaven is go. I know the next year will be very stressful training him and all but I hope you can do it.

From Agent 111, Sophie"

Giovanni folded the letter eloquently. He was doing everything he was told to do. Suddenly the intercom buzzed.

"Sir you have a video message." Giovanni opened his laptop quickly.

"Sir we have just sent Mark 2 to the test chamber. We have a live video feed of his training." The screen flickered to a large square testing chamber. There was a simple fold-out table in the middle. Resting on the table was an MP5 sub machine gun. Next to the weapon was 30 rounds housed in a clip. There were also knives and other sharp objects in many different places.

The Mewtwo walked into the room. Soon another figure walked into the room opposite him. It was a tall Alakazam with his spoons pointed.

The Mewtwo ran to the middle of the room. Giovanni noticed the Alakazam using a confusion attack which was obviously repelled. The Mewtwo quickly ran to the table and took the MP5 and loaded it. Then Alakazam launched a psy-beam. The Mewtwo took the fold out table and thrust it down. Then used it as something of a shield to block the attacks. The Mewtwo fired the entire 30 shots at the Alakazam. The Alakazam shook as he was filled with a large amount of lead. He crumpled down to the ground, his spoons clanking as he fell.

The Mewtwo dropped the MP5. The screen faded back into the scientist's face. "Clearly his potential is reached. We have seen he has a natural talent with firearms. Which was not seen in Mewtwo Mark 1.

"I know. Mark 2 is part human thats why. He still has the human ability of fast thinking and the ability to not let anyone stand in his way. He has the urge to protect himself using weapons instead of his natural talent. Which proves he will become much more deadly then Mark 1." Giovanni found it funny that this Mewtwo was living life by the gun

"So shall we initiate the training?"

"Yes." Giovanni said. He closed the laptop and stood up. He opened his blinds and stared at the view of the nearby city. It was sunset, the dawn of a new beginning

END OF ACT 1

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Here is a new format to my stories. At the beginning of most chapters 2 of my characters Shade (A Kangaskahn) and J.C (A Charmeleon) are going to open the story and give witty comments about what is happening in the story currently. Plus they are going to direct news to you the readers about updates happening to the story

-----Lost Heaven chat-----

Welcome true believers to a new chapter of Lost Heaven

"J.C here. From Nerevarine all the chapters in ACT 2 are going to be told in the first person"

"Yeah? Maybe he was to lazy to write all the last 24 chapters in the first person. So he decided to put ACT 2 here as an excuse"

"Right then Shade. Anyway here we are back at the rocket base with Adrian"

ACT 2: The ninth underworld

Chapter 23: In the beginning

I feel nice
    Like sugar and spice
    I feel nice
    Like sugar and spice
    So nice, so nice, 'cause I Got You

I Got You - James Brown

1 Year later

The door of the armory opened as I walked inside. The armory was somewhere I had taken a liking to. Team Rocket was controlled by some organization that was part of the government. So most tax dollars went to weapons. Literally there were dozens of guns on the walls. There was only one man inside the ammunition bay. It was an old stout Grand bull named Jenkins. He gave the weapons.

"Afternoon Mark II." He said to me as I walked across the room. "Lets see here. Seems that you've been bumped up to active duty." I nodded pleasantly. I had been waiting for active duty for quite a while. For the past year I had been doing training simulations. Only just yesterday I completed my final simulation

"What weapons do you recommend?" I asked him pleasantly. Jenkins knelt and took out a handgun. It was a white Colt 1911. It was a weapon I had used in a training simulation before. The white pistol with a brown grip had a large family with the 9mm range. Meaning I could find ammunition in a lot of places. Then Jenkins pointed to a wall. On the wall were a range of rifles

"Well I could recommend this." He took an MP5 out. "But I think you'd want something more fancy."

"Yes." I said to him. I took a look at the rifles and recognized one. It was an M16 a rifle I used in another training simulation. It proved very useful in the field. The M16 had a strap that could be used to hold other weapons. I took the rifle into my hands. My three fingers proved not built for the weapon. Yet I could still use it.

"okay then Mark II. Onto Savage I hear he has something for you." I nodded slowly and put the M16 on its strap. Then I walked with it holding the 1911 down the hall away from the armory. I slowly walked towards the laboratories.

Savage was very old. He was a Kadabra with a very long Moustache. Though he wasn't an Alakazam. I greeted him quickly

"Ah Mark II. I have something to show you." He pointed to a veil. He threw it off showing a small pedestal. Resting on the pedestal was a gold ring.

"What is it?" I asked him

"This is the Improbability ring. We have been working on it for the last six months. What it does is it allows you to store objects in an alternate dimension and recall them instantly."

"Okay? So your saying that I can store things in this little ring?"

"Yes if you simplify it. However this ring is a prototype. But I have heard from the higher ups that I am to give it to you for active duty."

"Oh really?" I asked him grasping the ring in my fingers. I slowly put it on my middle finger on my right hand. But it was clearly unfitted. Then Savage came over and twisted part of the ring. Then it fit perfectly.

"Okay then. You are to go to briefing now Mark II. I am sure you will figure out how to use that ring in due time." I nodded slowly and walked out of the laboratories. I walked down another hallway towards the briefing room

The briefing room was just a round room with a round table inside. I sat down in a nearby chair. Suddenly a small view screen turned on

"Good Evening Mark II." Said the face. I recognized the face immediately. "Your first objective is to go to Mount Silver"

"Mount Silver? Why?" I interjected very quickly

"There is a Lucario there. You must capture it. Then we will question where it came from." I nodded slowly and walked out of the briefing room. I walked towards the hangar where the helicopters were. Along the way I was stopped by a fellow team member.

"Its good that your working with us. But you need your uniform now." He said to me. I never really needed clothing. But he lead me down to fitting.

When I stepped out ten minutes later I felt warmer. I was wearing the traditional black uniform. The sleeves ended at my hands and I didn't wear pants. However this uniform was custom fitted with a hood which I liked. It had the red R that was customary to all the other members. I ran to the helicopters and waited for mine to lift off. Towards Mount Silver

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • -----Lost Heaven chat-----

"This is Shade. Nerevarine apologizes for the long time it took for an update but he had trouble thinking of how to end the chapter.

"He also says he was playing Evil Dead Regeneration and lost track of time"

"Right J.C I almost forgot." *looks stern* "He also says that this is not the last time we will see Mount Silver in the Fanfiction."

Chapter 24: Tip and peak
    I like the way you walk
    I like the way you talk
    I like the way you walk, i like the way you talk
    My Suzie q

Suzie Q - CCR

The helicopter flew towards the snowy peak of Mount Silver. Mount Silver was reported as one of the biggest mountains in the world. Falling short of Sinnoh and a few other regions. But it was renowned for its very powerful pokemon inside its pitch black cave. Only people who beat the Indigo league were allowed in.

The Helicopter slowly landed on a small alcove. I had only 3 other men with me. We were quite close to the top and only a small amount of hiking would take us there.

"Who is Giovanni asking us to grab anyway?" I asked one of my team mates. He shrugged

"I don't know. I guess we'll find someone up there." I looked up and saw the foreboding peak of the mountain. We slowly climbed our way up several meters to the top.

The peak of Mount Silver was a square clearing. It was snowy and there was no visible hills or ditches. The only thing that was there was a small shack. "He's in there?" I asked my teammate. He nodded slowly. I drew my 1911 and walked slowly towards the door.

"There you have nothing to worry about. They have come right on schedule." I looked inside and saw three pokemon. One was a Zangoose. He had one dark brown scar trailing down his eye. The Zangoose had longer legs then a regular kind. The Zangoose wore a black hoody with a dragon design on it. He wore yellow khaki pants with brown hiking boots. He looked very young. Almost like a teenager. Another figure was a Bayleaf sleeping in a corner. The one at the far end was meditating. It was a Lucario. The Lucario looked very old. But it looked battle scarred and ready for a fight.

I aimed my 1911 at the Lucario. "Don't move!" I yelled. However the second I said that the Bayleaf awoke. It immediately launched leafs at me. I dodged the leafs and ran outside. I ran to my team mates.

"Return fire." I said to them. I still needed hostages. The Zangoose and the Bayleaf ran outside. The Zangoose had hands other then regular 2 claws like a regular Zangoose. The claws came out of the top of the wrists. They were coated in venom. The Zangoose ran to another team mate and stuck the claws inside him.

I didn't know what to do. I fired but missed by several centimeters. The Zangoose turned to me. The Zangoose charged for me bearing his blood stained claws. Instincts took over. I reached out my hand and closed my eyes. I lifted the Zangoose and slammed him into the ground. He was unconscious for the meantime.

The fallen member was crying out in pain. "See to him." I said to my two team mates. I summoned my M16 and saw the Bayleaf. The Bayleaf launched more leaves at me. I rolled to the side and crouched barely dodging them. I fired several shots at the Bayleaf. Only 2 of them hit. 1 of them was in the right leg and the other in the chest. The Bayleaf fell to the ground in pain.

I reloaded my M16. Suddenly the Lucario walked out and turned to me. He looked towards the Bayleaf and then to me. He soon conjured up a force palm and launched it at me. I dived to the side barely making it.

"Lets go." I said getting up. I had no intention of using my psychic powers. I charged for the Lucario waiting for him to do the same. Suddenly he launched out another force palm when I was charging for him. Though weaker in comparison. I flew back a few feet and aimed my M16. I fired several shots however the Lucario dodged all of them and circled around the square.

"Damn." I said out loud. I needed to do something drastic. I recalled a game of chess against a computer. Chess computers rely on you to focus on strategies while they calculate several thousand different strategies you might implement. However I did something drastic and check mated the computer by moving one of my pieces on the other side of the board. I needed to do something similar. I dropped my M16 and conjured up my 1911. Then I ran toward him waiting for the Lucario to conjure another force palm. At the instant he did so I slid on the snow and watched as the Force Palm barely skimmed my head. Then I saw the Lucario's stupefied expression as I fired 3 shots at him. 2 of them missed but one hit him just above the shoulder.

I dusted myself off and walked towards my 2 team mates. "Get them ready for transport." I said as I walked over to the Lucario and lifted him. The Lucario's wound was slowly bleeding. Eventually we found the three of them in the helicopter. My team mate was also there but he was whimpering due to his poisoned wounds.

"All right lets go." I said as the helicopter dusted off

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"J.C. Here. My tail almost blew out while I was coming here. Anyway I just heard from Nerevarine that this is a very important chapter that sets the scene for the rest of ACT 2

"Question J.C WHO CARES? I doubt anyone but guests read this fanfic anyway."

"Well I care. I also heard that Nerevarine is going to add a horror theme in the second half of ACT 2

"I hope I watched the movie he ripped off J.C..."

Chapter 25: Lily

Some may say
    I'm wishing my days away
    No way
    And if it's the price I pay
    Some say
    Tomorrow's another day
    You stay
    I may as well play

Walking on the moon - The Police

The Helicopter flew into the Rocket hangar and landed quickly. I jumped off the helicopter and pushed the Lucario off it. The Lucario was in handcuffs. The wound was cauterized, however with his hands immobile and his wound giving off a large amount of pain he would not be able to use any attacks for a while

I gave the Lucario and his companions to another Rocket who escorted them away from the hangar. I walked back through the base towards the briefing room.

I sat down in a chair and the face appeared again on the view screen.

"I have heard of the success of your mission. I must say I am impressed you did it so quickly and without many casualties."

"Sir I have to ask. Who was that we captured?"

"That was a monk named Colt. He is a very old Lucario that was exceptionally dangerous to our organisation. You also captured his followers."

"I did all I could"

"Yes you did. Now that your training is over I am going to direct you to the laboratories. You are to receive an AI." AI's were computer generated personalities. I recalled Alice the alien AI who was currently being tested on.

I walked out of the briefing room towards the Laboratories where I found Savage. He was setting up what looked like a large chair. It had a big bowl-like helmet.

"Ah Mark II. Just sit inside the chair and we will implant the AI." I did as he asked. I sat inside the chair and he took a clipboard out.

"Alright. Now we are going to customize this AI to the best of our ability. The AI will regulate how your brain works. Meaning it will keep you sane and it will stop most attacks to your mind. But the AI also can increase the healing in your body and increase your mental capacity and ability to use logic."

"You mean it can make me solve problems faster?" Savage nodded. "Now we are going to customize this AI. What gender do you wish it do be."

"Female." I didn't want some tough guy acting like he knew me in my own head.

"Okay then. Now we have several personality templates we have devised." He thrust the clipboard into my hands. I checked off one which said "Houndoom" Since all the other templates were either Pichu or Mareep.

"Okay then. The only AI we have available is one made quite recently called Lily. Her personality is based on a Houndoom. She has wolf-like instincts and has great experience with machinery.

"Good set it up." I said agreeing with him. The bowl-like helmet slid over my eyes. Several minutes later it slid off. I got up disoriented.

"Okay Lily is taking some time to adjust to your brain. Go lie down so she can do it while you are rested." I nodded slightly and walked out of the Laboratories. I walked out into the empty hall when I saw the Lucario again. He was still in his handcuffs. He was being escorted by two rockets.

"Ah hello Mark II. Here is this Bastard you captured." I nodded. The Lucario turned his head towards me and said something. "You have a black heart indeed working for team rocket."

"Might I interrogate him with you?" I asked them. They nodded and I walked with them to the interrogation room. It was just one desk with two chairs. I sat down at the other end cross legged with my tail wrapped around my legs.

"So you have been sent here for defying Team Rocket."

"That is a lie. Their corruption seeds so thick. I was trying to stop them from killing off most of my species. Then I hid out on Mount Silver and I get captured."

"Oh really? What proof do you have?" I asked him.

"Come on anyone living outside knows about Team Rocket's corruption. Look at their files to see them." I got up quickly and walked over to another team member. "Take him to his cell." I said to him. I walked out of the interrogation room and walked to my quarters.

My quarters was just a small room with a bed in it. I lied down on the bed and soothed my head as I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I awoke to someone's voice. "Well its about time you woke up" A female voice said. "Are you Lily?" I asked her.

"Yes I am Lily. I was programmed into your brain. It is pretty strange and disorienting in here. I can currently see everything your seeing."

"Well Lily I am going to check out a few things then." I couldn't see Lily but I felt she would nod if I could see her. I slowly walked out of my quarters and walked down the halls of the rocket base.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"J.C. Here. Nerevarine was in a very bad mood today so he wanted to do this chapter. He apparently wanted to put off this chapter until later but he eventually decided to merge 2 chapters together

"Nerevarine also talked about how he was playing Max Payne and ended up not getting any food"

"Right he had a huge spurt of anger and wanted to take a quote directly from the game to suit the mood"

"I hope that younger readers aren't offended by the amount of violence in this chapter and the larger amount in the next..."

Chapter 26: An Empire of Evil

"After Y2K the end of the world had become a cliché. But who was I to talk, a brooding underdog avenger alone against an empire of evil out to right a grave injustice. Everything was subjective. There were only personal apocalypses. Nothing is a cliché when it's happening to you..."

Max Payne - Max Payne

Lily continued speaking about stuff she was designed to do. Apparently she could rearrange machines to do just about everything. I found myself on the brink of just wanting her to shut up.

Something kept brooding in my mind. What the Lucario said "Come on anyone living outside knows about Team Rocket's corruption. Look at their files to see them."

It was true I had no recollections of Team Rocket. I really had very recollections of what happened a year ago. Something made me very curious about what he was talking about.

"Lily I am going to go check something out." I said into my mind. Then I walked down a hallway towards the record room.

The record room was split into two parts. One part was full of filing cabinets that anyone could view. While the other half was locked off and held private files and mission dossiers. I never had a reason to go into the record room yet this seemed like any reason. As I walked in I saw a desk with a bored Rocket sitting at it.

"Take a break." I said to him. The Rocket walked away and I looked around. The blocked off area was blocked off by a gate. A large padlock was there.

"Lily can you pick locks?" I asked her. "Yes." I took a paper clip from the Rocket's desk and bent it. "Okay guide me through it." I jammed the paper clip into the padlock and maneuvered around per Lily's orders. Then a minute later I heard a click. I took the padlock off and opened the gate. Several filing cabinets were there. I opened one that read "Dossiers"

I looked at the files and one struck me particularly. I took the one that read "Colt" and opened it. There was a mug shot of the Lucario and several records of his crimes. Something struck him particularly when he read crimes

"9, 08, ... - Subject killed three grunts when they attempted to silence the killing of several Lucario slaves."

"7, 10, ... -Subject commandeered nearby Rocket supply truck.

4, 12, ... -Subject sent for re-education" I dropped the file and shuddered. Re-education was a great punishment to people. They were put in a chair and a scientist would wipe their emotions and memories and implant ones where you would be loyal to Team Rocket. It was one of the worst punishment's available. It made you lose your entire self respect and common sense. It made you a hollow shell of a person, unable to think for yourself and to perceive logic.

"They are re-educating him for doing all that?" I felt immense anger and rage in my head. I felt like a light clicked on in my mind. I conjured up my 1911 in an instant in my hand. There was one thing to do.

I walked out of the records room and saw the Rocket grunt outside resting. He was talking to another one.

"Hey djo here Mark II? They are letting that Lucario go." I felt another rush from their lies. I lifted my 1911 and shot the Rocket just above the neck. He squirmed and fell to the ground.

"Hey what the?" The Rocket yelled out. I shot him in the gut. He sent out a "Whoooooohaho." Then fell to the ground. That was it, I had some of the rocket's blood on me. I was past the point of no return.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"Yo its Shade. J.C. had to go get a zippo lighter for his tail. Apparently he was afraid of dying. Anyway I am going to fill you in on whats happening now. Nerevarine states that the plot is going to twist in this chapter so he says to read it pretty carefully. Since he foreshadows the plot a lot in this chapter. Yes I noticed the rhyme. Oh and Nerevarine says he included a little Evil Dead Regeneration easter egg in this fanfic and he hopes you recognize it."

Chapter 27: The point of no return

He's the wolf screaming lonely in the night
    He's the blood-stain the stage
    He's the tear in your eye
    Been tempted by his lie

Shout at the devil - Motley Crue

I walked through the hallways. My 1911 in my hand. The laboratories was right in front of me. I rushed in with my gun raised. Savage was no where to be seen. Only a few meaningless scientists were around.

"GET ON THE GROUND." I yelled full of anger. Then I fired one shot into the ceiling. I looked around at the tables. I saw one with a purple syringe on it. On the label it read "Alice." I picked it up and warped it into my ring.

I turned around and in my minds eye I saw a pair of black eyes. But when I blinked they disappeared. I shook my head slightly and listened. "Oh no Adrian." I heard footsteps. A lot of them. Soon 6 rockets rushed into the laboratories. Carbines in their hands. "MARK II PREPARE TO DIE." They yelled. I dived underneath a counter and conjured up my M16. Then I waited for them to reload. Almost as if in slow motion I felt my reflexes heighten and my depth perception strengthen. I felt as if time was slowing down as I fired my entire clip towards them. They all fell to the ground in a crumpled mess. I was surprised to see how easily I killed them. I reloaded my clip and ran out of the laboratories.

I ran down the hall. My Rocket uniform now had a streak of blood on it. I ran towards the prison area.

The prison area was just a hall with cells surrounded in Plexiglass. There was desk at the far end with a rocket snoozing in it. I fired one shot directly in the middle of his eyes. The bullet went directly into his brain and left a large blood mark on the wall behind him. But I didn't care. I was angry.

"Alright Whos in what?" I looked at the cells but they were like mirrors. So I thought rationally and decided to do something impulsive. I fired directly at the mirrors shattering them

One of the cells had the Lucario Colt and the other had the Zangoose. They were both very surprised. "Like you said. "Check their files" So when I did I finally believed you." The Zangoose still looked like he didn't trust me. Colt had a bandage where the bullet wound was. I walked across the prison area and saw a row of lockers. Then I saw one was open. I quickly opened it and saw a cardboard box inside it. It had a white sticker label on it

"Patient possessions

Adrian Carter, Serial number 94334933, Mark II" I took the box and opened it. It had my white button down long sleeved shirt in it. I threw the rocket uniform away and donned the shirt. The shirt felt very familiar on my fur. I places several clips into the pocket. Then I heard something. More footsteps as I saw more Rockets closing in. I summoned the 1911 and smirked.

"Yeah. Sing for the king." I said smugly as I cocked the pistol.

---Meanwhile---

Sophie meanwhile sat in her office. In the past year much of her changed greatly. She helped in my training occasionally but she really didn't need to do anything. By that time I found out she was working for Team Rocket since I stayed in Pallet. Since she captured me in Vermillian Sophie was given a desk job. Sophie had been living off her salary and mostly stopped working out. The nice petite body that I had fallen in love with had disappeared. Now replaced with that of a 22 year old 250 pound woman. She now had a pear shape and most if not all her weight was in her hips. They barely fit in the chair she now spent half her day in. She was now wearing a long black skirt with black stockings. The stockings looked like they were bursting at the seems to house her thighs. She wore a large blouse where her breasts lay. Her once nice innocent face now housed a slight double chin. Though her hair would still drive me crazy.

Sophie sat at her desk noticing the alarm going off in the lower levels. Knowing it was only a matter of time.

I meanwhile ran with Colt and the Zangoose. The Zangoose identified himself as a teenager named Griffin. He met Colt after he saved his life by giving him food when he was on the brink of starvation. He still didn't trust me but I knew eventually he would come around to me saving him from re education.

I told Colt that he was about to go for re education while we were running through the halls. He said he was shocked but not surprised. We eventually made it to the elevators.

"You know Adrian we might not get out of here alive." Griffin said. I momentarily nodded. "I know. But I have gotten this far and I might as well go all the way." Lily giggled slightly in my mind.

The elevator moved its way to level 2. The record room, laboratories and prison area was on level 3. Level 2 was where the office area was and where the testing laboratories where. I needed to find a way to get to level 1.

Once the elevator stopped i looked around. Cubicles were everywhere and soon I saw a female Marowak notice me holding a gun. She screamed and ran. Suddenly I heard more footsteps.

"Get ready." I said as I saw more Rockets. I fired my M16 at them while Colt used his attacks and Griffin slashed them. "Come on we need to find an elevator." We ran through the area until I found a door.

"Come on maybe its through here." I said to them. I opened the door and I knew that I wasn't there. I was in Sophie's office.

Now I must say I was very surprised. Lily read my memories and she replied with a surprised remark. "You dated her?" Sophie was momentarily surprised I was in her office.

"Well now look at this I made it to queen *****'s office. The one place I have wanted to be in for the last few hours. I walked up to Sophie's desk and pointed the barrel of my gun at her. Suddenly I got an idea. I recalled one of my conversations with Savage a few days earlier. "You know guys I think I have an idea for a punishment."

30 minutes later we were in the testing laboratories. These were where they actually tested the Rocket weapons and items before shipping them. I thrust Sophie's body into the nearby new and improved Informerger 2000.

"Adrian your making a big mistake." She said to me. I smirked and walked over to the receiving end. There was another chair but I put a jar where the chair was. Then I took the syringe marked "Alice". I placed the liquid Alice into the Jar.

I walked over to the computer. "Lily guide me through." I could tell she nodded. My hands flew on the keyboard as I typed in commands. Then I looked towards Colt and Griffin who both looked confused as to what I was doing. Then I pressed enter.

There was a great big flash of light that came from the machine. After several seconds it disappeared. The liquid in the jar was gone.

Sophie stood up with great difficulty. ".... A... Adrian?" She asked me. I somehow knew what I did. I transfered Alice into Sophie's body.

It took us another hour to make it to Level 1. Level 1 was just where the lobby was. The entire military base was just a rocket building housed underneath. I knew mr. big Giovanni might have skipped off earlier. But I didn't care. I didn't want to go after him now.

We walked out of the building. The crisp full moon was there in the starry sky. "Oh Adrian just look at that moon. Don't you want to howl at it?" Lily asked into my mind with great enthusiasm. She howled into my mind very happily.

I looked towards Colt and Griffin. "So what Long term goals were you planning on?" I said moving towards Alice.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

*click click* "J.C. Here with a brand new zippo lighter. Now my tail can be aflame forever."

"Or at least until the fluid runs out"

"Anyway here is sex scene number 2. Nerevar says that Candice, Locke and Sabre will return to the main plot in a few chapters. So stay tuned

"Oh and he apologizes for keeping this chapter vague. He had to keep his 14A rating after all. "

Chapter 28: The end of the beginning

I guess you'd call it cowardice
    But I'm not prepared to go on like this

I can't, I can't
    I can't stand losing
    I can't stand losing you

Can't Stand losing you - The Police

We were sitting by a fire several kilometers away from the Rocket base. I found out that the base was very close to Lavender town. Which we would need to check out in the morning.

Lily was still howling and I told her to shut up when Colt was speaking. Colt seemed to trust me more now that I had broken him out. But I couldn't help but think that his name was very familiar.

"So how do we stop Team Rocket?"

"Team Rocket is not the problem here. They are a shadowy organisation being controlled by something bigger. They are controlled by a large corporation called Omni enterprises. They are just using Team Rocket as a way to get their work done and as a scape goat."

"So how do we stop them?"

"Giovanni is not the leader of Omni enterprises. Far from it actually. We do not know who controls Omni. But we do know that the person who does meets with Giovanni in Blackthorn in one month to give him a report about whats going on."

"Okay so we just go to Blackthorn and ambush them." Colt nodded slowly. Griffin was unusually quiet. He just sat there staring at the flames.

Alice was sitting by herself on a nearby rock. I sat down next to her noticing that she was more then twice my size.

"So what have you been doing for the past year Alice?"

"I have been sleeping while they pored information into my head."

"Something I noticed Alice. You said in my head that your species is able to manipulate your host. So why don't you manipulate Sophie's body?"

"Gee why didn't I think of that?" She said sarcastically. "Don't you remember what Mewtwo told you Adrian?"

I recalled what Mewtwo told me a year ago. "Now Adrian this may come to you as a shock but the infomerger only transfered some of your memories and consciousness into my brain. But this means that my brain is eventually going to recognize that something is wrong with itself. This is only a theory but eventually you will begin to see memories that are mine. Overtime your personality will evolve into mine and eventually all of your humanity will cease to exist."

"So you mean...?" She nodded slowly.

"Yes. The reason being because I am a parasite and not a full fledged being. But now that I am in this body I am a being. Meaning I cannot escape and I cannot change her. Sooner or later I will become this cow that I inhabit."

"But there has to be something you can do."

"Actually there is. The only way I can change myself is if I have specific DNA inside of me." Alice got up and slowly walked through the trees. I followed her.

We walked for several minutes until we were far away from the campsite. We were near a small clearing. "So what are you going to do?" I asked her. "Adrian whats going on?" Lily asked me. I shrugged her off.

Suddenly I smelled the strangest aroma. I felt totally at peace in my entire body. My worries and pain washed away and was replaces with happiness and delight. "While I cannot change her I can do things that she could not." Alice was producing pheromones. The smell that attracted the opposite sex. I felt very excited and happy and Lily seemed to sound like she was high. "ooooooooohhhh Adrian whats going on? All I seeeeeee is coloursssssss." She seemed to slur uncontrollably. " Suddenly Alice began to undress out of Sophie's large skirt, blouse, stockings and shoes. I felt extremely aroused at her form and didn't understand anything I was doing. She soon pushed me down and I found myself on top of her. There was absolutely nothing I could do but go along with it. I knew what she was doing and I went along with it.

I didn't know what time it was when she stopped but I was very tired and spent. I fell asleep and noticed Lily was already snoring.

I woke up at around 7AM the next morning. I awoke with Alice ontop of me and myself pinned underneath her. I woke her up quickly.

"Hmm? Good morning Adrian." She slowly slid off me and I quickly buttoned my shirt. "So I have everything I need." She stood up and lifted her arms outwards. Then I heard a squeezing sensation. After a few minutes something happened. Her body sort of began to deflate. She deflated until she was around my size. Then her body began to reshape itself and recolor itself. Her head was reshaping as well.

After a few minutes a Mewtwo was standing in front of me. Her body was that of a feminine human except for her legs which still retained the rabbit features that mine did. She discarded Sophie's large clothes into a nearby bush. Her tail moved around her body and she smiled. "What?"

"Well then Adrian it looks like you have a girl friend." I nodded inside my head. We walked back to the campsite and I explained what happened to Alice to Colt and Griffin. Without going into details of course.

"Okay now lets go to Lavender town." I said pointing towards the nearby city. We slowly walked down that way.

Once we made it to Lavender town I turned to all three of them. "Okay lets split up and and find out if there are any Rockets in this town." Colt said. We all nodded and started walking in different directions. I noticed Alice was walking towards a nearby clothing store. I smirked and began walking

Last edited:
    Back