• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lost Heaven

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
  • -----Lost Heaven chat-----

Welcome true believers to a new chapter of Lost Heaven

"Its Shade. There are only 3 more chapters until ACT 3. Nerevarine says that most of the characters he based off people will show up in ACT 3 so keep your patience"

-----Lost Heaven chat-----

Chapter 47: Child's Play

Ring around the rosie
    Hopscotch, Monopoly
    Red light, green light
    G. I. Joes and Barbies

Play with me - Extreme

The Mewtwo began huffing and puffing. I recalled a children's story I read a long time before. One of the three little Spoinks. The big bad wolf huffing and puffing to blow the house down

"Not on the hair of my chinny chin chin" I saw Mewtwo charging up for another shadow ball. I dived away from the attack.

"Please Adrian. This is all child's play" I made it behind a nearby crate.

"Really?" I called out. I quickly reloaded and pointed the gun at him

Mewtwo ducked and launched another shadow ball which destroyed the crate. I reloaded again. This time placing it into my holster. I charged for Mewtwo, chainsaw ready.

Mewtwo moved away from my torso hits. So I began attacking his limbs. The only hits I managed to get on Mewtwo were scratches and wounds.

I ducked from another shadow ball. Then I saw a blue bubble appear around Mewtwo. All of the sudden his eyes turned bright blue. I saw an aura fill the bubble. Then I saw objects around the cellar share the same aura.

One by one objects began to fly at me. Most at breakneck speed. I felt a wrench collide directly at my head. I stumbled slightly as pain tore through my head. Lily quickly drowned it out.

"Alright. You want to play with me?" I yelled out. I pulled my chainsaw's cord again.

When there were no more objects to throw Mewtwo's aura disappeared. I dived at him with my chainsaw. Mewtwo's body seemed to move away from my blade at the exact same time it was about to collide.

"There is some strategy to this" I said to Lily. Then I looked at the nearby boiler, spewing out steam like crazy. I saw my chance

Mewtwo launched a shadow ball directly at me. I fell back slightly but got up instantly. I waited for Mewtwo to recoil from his shadow ball attack. My chance had come. I quickly rammed Mewtwo with my elbow. He staggered slightly but came back soon after. I continued to do this until we were near the boiler.

Mewtwo's back was to the boiler. "Please Adrian. This is much to easy."

"Really?" I asked. My hand was already on my shotgun. I fired both barrels at the boiler.

Steam spewed out of the boiler like crazy. It enveloped the cellar instantly. I saw Mewtwo's head turn several times looking for me. He didn't notice the blade coming to his head

I jumped and sliced Mewtwo's head in half. I landed when I heard a *thump*. The fresh blood on my chainsaw mixed with brain was enough to make me barf.

The steam eventually stopped coming out. I saw the finally destroyed corpse of Mewtwo. I poked his body with my chainsaw slowly and sighed relieved. The Necronomicon on the ground was tempting enough

I slowly walked back to the stairs going back up to the main area of the cabin. Until I heard something. It was a squealing sound, like a runt piglet still alive after the farmer would shoot it.

When I was at the stairs I turned around. I saw a tentacle coming out of Mewtwo's head. "What the?" I said. Something was coming out of Mewtwo's body. It was much bigger then him. I ran up the stairs instantly.

I saw Griffin crouched near Duke. "Hey Adrian. Duke's still alive. I heard gunshots, is everything alright?" He asked me.

"Don't ask." I looked towards the fire and saw it put out. "What the hell?" All that remained was ash.

I heard more squealing sound from the cellar. "Damn." I said slowly. I ran out of the cabin after hearing another sound. It was more like a grinding sound. I felt an almost earth quake as I stumbled. Something was coming out of the ground. First several tentacles. Then a large cylinder body.

The beast was a giant mouth almost. It had large claws with eyes on them. The beast's claws looked towards me. The roar was tremendous and I almost fell from its proximity to me.

I got up quickly and put my hand on the shotgun. "Really? Come get some." I said gunslinging it into my hand.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"Any of those of you who play video games might recognise this scene. This is more or less the main boss battle of ACT 2."

Chapter 48: Waterloo

And the bird you can not change.
    And this bird you can not change.
    Lord knows, I can't change.
    Lord, help me, I can't change!

Lord, I can't change.
    Won't you fly high, free bird? Yeah!

Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd

I fired both barrels at the leviathan. They both impacted but did little to harm him. Rather his tentacles were more angry at me. The creature swung several tentacles at me.

I ducked under one of them. Noticing that it was instead flung into a nearby tree. Snapping it in half. Damn I thought to myself. Hoping I wouldn't get hit.

The creature then began moving towards me with its claws. They were almost shiningly sharp.. It began launching its claws at me. I swung my chansaw towards his clawed arms. However the chainsaw mearly rebounded with a loud *PANG*.

"Son of a *****" I said out loud. That left out a few things I needed to do.

The beast launched more tentacles at me. I needed a plan. One that was useful.

Lily came in. Then I understood. I went much closer to the beast and waited until one of its tentacles came closer. Then I sawed it of

As if it felt nothing the beast regrew its fallen tentacle. I was then pushed by another tentacle right into a tree.

I remembered another story I read. One of ancient mythology, much before even the Alph were around. The tale of Herculese, Herculese fought something known as the Hydra. A mythological beast that had many heads. When he cut them off it just regrew. Like a worm or something.

Griffin came running out of the cabin. He stopped cold when he saw the beast. Griffin was holding the Necronomicon.

"My chance."
    The way to kill the beast was simple now. I ran to Griffin who now dropped the book.

I held the book in my hand and ran back to the beast. Now showing its claws. The beast grabbed hold of me in its large claw. Its large mouth open to swallow.

"Eat this you fat mother****er" I yelled at him as I threw the book down its large jullet.

The beast let go of me when I did this. I ran back to Griffin as I watched the beast's tentacles begin to melt away. Its entire body turned dull grey and then withered like a dying plant.

The beast exploded after that. It wasn't a big explosion, just a small explosion spewing some goo everywhere. I turned to Griffin, panting and looking down at my bloody chainsaw. "I guess the sin of Gluttony finally caught up with him." I said to Griffin as we walked back into the cabin.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"J.C. here. I just refilled my Zippo and I see I missed the entire climax."

"You know J.C. You should get your little condition checked. Or evolve into a Charizard"

"You know the last person I know who evolved? He was a completely different person after I talked to him."

"Whatever. Anyway here is the final chapter of ACT 2"

Chapter 49: Freedom from the Ninth Underworld

Walked out this morning, don't believe what I saw:
    Hundred billion bottles washed up on the shore.
    Seems I'm not alone at being alone.
    Hundred billion castaways, looking for a home.

Message in a bottle - The Police

Everything got sorta hazy after that

I remember Griffin and I made it back to the cabin to check on Duke. He was still alive, but he was barely breathing. Right then the sun came up. The clock started ticking again. The time read 12:31. The sunlight streamed through the destroyed windows. Over myself. I caught my reflection in the mirror. The old battle damaged Adrian Carter.

A few hours later we made it back to the city. The bridge was easily repairable and we carried Duke back. I was a scary sight to uphold. The bloody Mewtwo. Wielding a dripping chainsaw and a shotgun.

We brought Duke to the pokemon center. The Chancy there was relieved to see that his wounds werent infected. She of course asked us what we were doing. I had no answer.

I made it back to the hotel soon after. I had some thinking to do. I saw Axle and Alex talking to each other when they saw me. Alex's smug expression disappeared when he looked at me. My gaunt emotionless face coupled with the blood covering me from head to toe. Axle seemed curious as well. But I didn't care. I walked into the room and shut the door

A nice hot shower is the perfect cure for everything. I stripped myself of my sticky shirt and chainsaw. Then removed Griffin's leather harness. The nice warm water felt good on my fur.

I couldn't get Candice's face out of my head. I kept on thinking about what I had done in the Cabin. In the Ninth Underworld, the seventh circle of hell.

After I toweled myself off. Then I quickly threw away my shirt and the harness. I didn't need them any more. I placed the shotgun into my ring and took another towel. For the next hour Lily guided me through cleaning it of the blood. Lily was surprisingly quiet lately. I was thinking she was speachless of it all.

The chainsaw soon gleamed as it was shiney. I also placed it into the ring

Sleep came for me. Nightmares would plague my restless sleep. Ones of severed heads and hydras. I awoke several hours later feeling miserable.

When I told everyone we were heading for Blackthorn they were all very controversial. All of them wanted to go sight seeing before we would tackle Giovanni's meeting with Omni. Giovanni was once a hot topic. It was all before Candice...

Duke came back from the pokemon center later on. He was prime healthy. But still had large scars from the tree slashes. I wasn't surprised when he asked if he could come along. I could tell that he was still in awe of my abilities.

After a quick trip to the gunshop to reload all my weapons we made it to the train station and took a one way ticket to blackthorn. I spent the entire ride alone looking out the window. Alice was nowhere to be seen. Lily told me that she had left. I didn't care any more. I didn't care for anyone any more

We made it to Blackthorn the next day. We booked a hotel that was called the "Arch Stanton Express". I had a room all to myself, just the way I liked it. My only company was Lily asking what I was doing.

Alex would no longer make remarks about me. I rarely talked to any of the group either way. Blank seemed more drawn to me then before. It was probably because I wasn't checking her out when she wasn't looking any more. Colt would propose meditation to clear my mind. But I refused, I didn't want to clear my mind. Griffin still meditated with Colt. But I talked to him more often now.

Locke was still shadowy. He was surprised when I asked him if I could have a cigarette. I flipped out the zippo I bought in Celadon and smoked it easily. The relief was almost to great. Soon after that I was smoking a small cigar every so often. Locke seemed pretty chearful giving me his stash of smokes.

I made it to the Blackthorn city clothing shop soon after. But all the clothing reminded me of Candice. So I went to the department store and walked over to the on sale rack. There was a nice light brown dress shirt there for a very cheap price. Also there was a leather jacket. I completed my look with a new black tie.

Life in Blackthorn was a blur. Until the diner. When I found out more about the Archon and my darkness inside...

END OF ACT 2

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"J.C. here. This is the first chapter to ACT 3"

"Yeah it is. It's like the season premier of Lost Heaven. Season 3"

"You know Shade. You should stop watching wierd TV shows"

"Hey Nerevarine created me. Are you going against your creator?"

"Anyway he says this chapter introduces both Cariger and Sweet_Dream's characters."

ACT 3: Hellraiser

Chapter 50: 5 o'clock shadow

I walk a lonely road
    The only one that I have ever known
    Don't know where it goes
    But it's home to me and I walk alone

Boulevard Of Broken Dreams - Green Day

1 month later

The diner on the outskirts of Blackthorn was home to the poorer workers. Blackthorn became a bustling Metropolis in recent years after finding a large deposite of Spectrosim in a nearby mountain. Spectrosim was twice as valuble as gold lately and the entire thing attracted prospectors.

Lately there were giant drilling machines over near the mine. The diner tonight was very empty.

I came in out of the cold. Most of the patrons turned to the door. However when they caught a glance at me they looked away. I was not one of them. I was not a creature of the night. Though I wished I was.

Candice haunted all my dreams. More of them nightmares. I rarely displayed any emotion to the others. All I did lately was stay in the hotel room and practice guitar. Or take long walks around Blackthorn

Tonight it was the latter. I had grown tired and decided to rest in the diner. It was called the "Red River Diner". I slowly walked over to the counter and pounded my hand on the counter.

The bartender came over and I ordered a bottle of wiskey. Liqour would normally dull the pain. It did frequently lately. I had of course strange visions as of late. One was strange, me in a strange cave with a large mural on the wall. The other one was even stranger. I was standing ontop of a large tower overlooking the sea. I was in the middle of a blizzard and was holding the sawed off with just one barrel. Like in the dream I had before. The one with the figure...

The wiskey came by and I drank some of it. It tasted like sweet warm honey going down.

The night took a turn at around Midnight. When they came in. I heard a swing of a door and chatter coming through.

"Dianna please. You don't think that he liked me do you?" I heard coming from a girl.

"Duh. Come on he was looking me up and down." I heard another voice say. They both walked over to the counter and saw quite close to me.

One was a Sandslash I could tell was named "Dianna." The other was a Nidoqueen. Strangely enough the Nideoqueen looked much different then the ones I had seen before. Her features were slightly different. Her eyes much smaller.

"Come on. The prick stopped short with me." She said laughing. I remembered girls like that from trainers school. A million years ago.

"Jesus christ D.T. You should have better taste in men." The conversation was like this for a while. My Colt 1911 was in my leather jacket's inside pocket. Though it wasn't noticable.

Dianna and her Nidoqueen companion shared glances at me several times. Both probably noticing I was the only one there besides the two of them who was bellow thirty.

Lily came in soon after.

"Come on Adrian. Talk to then." I told her to be quiet. It was getting interesting.

The Nidoqueen came over of course. She tapped me on the shoulder. "Hi there. My friend here would like to ask... if your gay lover is nearby." I was taken by surprise by this.

"What are you talking about?"

They both burst out laughing. I remembered being the victim of very similar pranks. Each holding similar results.

"Right. Very unoriginal." I responded.

"What you say?"

"Just saying that maybe you should work on your material."

"Shows what you know mother****er." Dianna said. I didn't care for this conversation any longer. It was already to boring. I began to walk out of the bar. But I noticed both of them following me

"Great. This is going to be a long night."

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
    Years
  • Woot! I finally get to be famous! ^-^
    And that whole prank that both my character and Sweet's character pulled on Adrian. It made me laugh a bit. XDD

Also I liked the fact that you pointed out how odd my character looked. ^^ It was definitely interesting and I'm looking forward to reading the future chapters that you will post up. Also I'm interested in finding out what those visions that Adrian are having about.

Also there are two minor errors in this chapter and they are the following:

Dianna and her Nidoqueen companion shared glances at me several times. Both probably noticing I was the only one there besides the two of them who was below thirty.
    In that part, you misspelled below and typed it up as bellow.

"Come on Adrian. Talk to them." I told her to be quiet. It was getting interesting.
    In this part, you once again misspelled another word. This time the word was them and you put then.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • Great. I approve. I love that song "boulevard of broken dreams" almost as much as I love "holiday" by Green Day.

This is so weird, it's like seeing your character behave slightly differently from what you had in mind, but at the same time, similar. Still, I hope that the two become a bit more original as time goes by.

I walk this lonely road ; The only one that I have ever known ; Don't know where it goes ; But it's home to me and I walk alone...
    I walk this empty street ; On the boulevard of broken dreams ; Where the city sleeps ; and I'm the only one and I walk alone... I walk alone, I walk alone. I walk alone, I walk a...
    My shadow's the only one that walks beside me ; My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating ; Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me ; 'Til then, I walk alone...

Can't wait for more! *sighs* It's been along time since I recalled this song.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"J.C. here. Nerevarine is pleased that the two people he based characters off of liked his performance"

"He would like to say that the two characters will feature quite prominently later on"

"Anyway Nerevarine states he was watching very old movies when he was writing this"

"You can tell by the song he chose"

Chapter 51: Midnight assassin

Its still the same old story
    A fight for love and glory
    A case of do or die
    The world will always welcome lovers
    As time goes by

As time goes by - Frank Sinatra

The cold night air felt crisp on my face. I slowly walked out of the diner. Not caring that the two girls were following me.

Lily came in a few minutes after I was walking. "Adrian what the hell is wrong with you?" She asked me. "You took down a giant demon last month and you can't face down two girls?" She asked me

I walked slowly into the nearby park. The girls following me along the way. The park was a great place to walk in. You could see all the scenery and of course the bright full moon in the sky. Lily howled as she always did looking at a full moon.

I kept walking until I heard another pair of footsteps. This time coming at me. I stopped suddenly noticing the girls following me began chattering to themselves. Then I saw someone come out of the bushes.

"Been looking for you for some time." The figure was a Togetec. Draped in a Team Magma uniform. The strange thing was that the Magma uniform was dyed white. It held the Team Omni logo on the front.

"Master Cryptos sends his regards." The Togetec pulled out what looked like a P90.

The Togetec was using a gun. He didn't notice me taking out the 1911 from my pocket. Before he could pull the trigger I was clicking off its safety.

We both shot. I shot first. One shot landed directly into the hovering pokemon's gut. Most of his shots missed. Except one hit me in the shoulder.

"****!" I yelled out. The pain flooding my body. It was my left shoulder so I could still function. Lily was slowly trying to pull the pain away from my brain.

I walked over to the downed Togetec. Who was now coughing up blood. "Who the hell are you?" He asked. He obviously was only ordered to kill me.

"Death." I spat out. I shot him. Right between the eyes.

The clip fell from the 1911's body. I slowly reloaded the gun and placed it back into my jacket. I turned to see the two girls. Both of them obviously surprised. Both of them were staring at the bleeding wound in my shoulder.

1 hour later.

The pain in my shoulder finally stopped. I was in the pokemon center looking at the grey bandage on it.

"Why did he want to kill you?" The Nidoqueen asked me. I found out her name was Cariger.

"Lots of people want to kill me. That ******* was from Team Omni."

"Why does Team Omni want to kill you?" Dianna asked me. Dianna seemed to lose some of her *****y charm.

"Well I sorta killed everyone in Team Rocket's laboratories."

We were in the pokemon center lobby. Around a large coffee table. My shirt, tie and jacket were right next to me. I looked towards the large door and saw Duke walk through it.

"Adrian?" He asked me. Duke was obviously still in awe of me.

"Yeah. Got my message?"

"Yeah. I just told everyone."

"Then lets go." I said to him. I began buttoning up my shirt when Cariger asked me.

"Hey.. can we go and um... see what you do?"

"Yeah fine." I wasn't all to surprised. I knew that one of them would try and break the ice. I finished with my tie and threw my jacket on.

The night air was still crisp. We all walked towards the hotel. I was glad Duke filled in the rest of the gang so I didn't need to. I was much to tired.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"Shade here. Hey J.C. did you hear?"

"What?"

"I heard that Nerevarine is planning to write a new fanfic after Lost Heaven starring you."

"Oh really? Wow."

Chapter 52: Miner 49er

Look into my eyes, what do you see?
    Cult of personality
    I know your anger, I know your dreams
    Ive been everything you want to be

Cult of Personality - Living Color

Locke told us that Omni's meeting with Giovanni was the next day. He heard it from his "Sources". I didn't care what his source was. I just wanted to nail the bastard

I awoke the next day at 7Am. I showered and groomed myself. Then I went to my weapons.

So far so good there. I loaded my 1911, Magnum, Sniper rifle, Ingram, Sawed off, M16 and loaded the good ol' chainsaw with gas. I was ready.

I slowly walked down the stairs of the hotel. I met Axel, Locke, Griffin, Colt and Duke there. We all walked outside where we saw Dianna and Cariger walking towards us. Cariger seemed to have a completely different face then when I saw her the night before. It was surreal almost.

"Locke where is Giovanni?" Locke took out a note from his jacket

"Giovanni is out near the outskirts of Blackthorn." There used to be rough cliff there. Now there was just badlands until the dark cave and New Bark. The rough forests also still existed. Due to a large pokemon reserve existing there.

Locke got a rental car. It was a large school bus. I asked Locke why a bus and he obviously shrugged.

"It was the only thing they had left. Some idiot left them a bus and they let me rent it."

We all piled in. Blank had a date with Alex so we couldn't include her. The nice drivers seat felt good for me.

"Alright Lily run me through this." She agreed.

The bus pulled out of the hotel. It slowly drove along the sun parched road. Towards the area Locke told us of.

We pulled closely towards the area. I slowly stepped off the bus and Locke killed the engine quietly. I walked holding my Ingram.

The area where Giovanni was meeting Omni was a large alley. There was a Limmozeen there with several cloaked Omni guards. These guys were draped in white and wearing black masks.

"Master. I sniff something" One of the guards said to the man in the trench coat. Standing near the limozeen was Giovanni wearing a suit. He was apparently sweating talking to the trench coated man. Trench coat was wearing a grey fedora and beige trench coat. It completely masked his face.

"Shut up" He said quietly to the guard. "... You should know Giovanni I don't like mistakes. One of my men was killed attempting to subdue him. Your little plan here involving him is a little to risky."

I slowly stepped in a puddle. It made a very loud splash.

"It's him." The trench coat made a hand signal towards his guards. His guards instantly pulled out AK-47s.

"Kill them both." He yelled out. Trench coat went into the limo. It sped off as the operatives fired upon Giovanni. He fell to the ground with several pounds of lead in him.

I fired my Ingram at one of the guards. Downing him instantly. I had all of their attention fixed on me.

Several dozen shots were fired at me. I dived towards a nearby corner. As if in slow motion I watched as the shots moved through the air and missed.

I reloaded my clip and switched to my M16. Then I aimed at the nearest operative. The rest of them werent as dramatic as the first

Once they were all dead I walked over to Giovanni's courpse. His maroon suit now stained with blood. I saw a piece of paper sticking out of his suit pocket.

"Giovanni. Head to the alley. Carter will show up and we will finish him off together. I never forgot your plan to bring him...." The rest of the note was torn off.

I ran back to the bus. Locke was in the driver's seat.

The limo is probably going to head into the woods. Go there." I said to him. Locke drove towards the woods. We finally spotted it running through there.

I opened a window and pulled out the sniper rifle. "Lets see this guy stare down my scope." I said looking through the scope and aiming at the limo.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"J.C. here. Its pretty much set in stone that I'm starring in Nerevarine's next fanfiction"

"Yeah. I wonder why he chose you"

"Probably because I look freaken badass"

"Right J.C. You still have that condition with your tail right?"

Chapter 53:The mine

When it gets cold outside and you got nobody to love
    You'll understand what I mean when I say
    There's no way we're gonna give up
    And like a little girl cries in the face of a monster that lives in her dreams
    Is there anyone out there cause it's getting harder and harder to breathe

Harder to breath - Maroon 5

The limo stopped right where a large path into the undergrowth started. Trench coat ran out of the limo down the path. A large burly Machoke came out of the driver's seat holding a large semi automatic shotgun.

I walked down the bus's stairs and pointed my 1911 at him. The Machoke pumped several shots at me. All terrible aim hitting several trees. I landed one shot directly at his upper lip. Blood spurted out from his head as he fell to the ground. I walked towards the limo.

The place was cleaned out. I looked down the path Trench Coat ran down.

"Alright." I looked towards the bus. I pointed at Locke, Cariger, Diana and Colt. "Come with me. The rest of you stay with the bus in case he sends some goons this way." They nodded as I picked up the Machoke's shotgun. It was a SPAS-12, a semi automatic I read about in a gun magazine. I placed it into my ring and we walked down the path.

Dianna began talking with Cariger. When I glanced over in their direction they turned and giggled. I shrugged and walked over to Colt.

Colt had a mesmerised expression on his face. "Colt how old are you?" I blurted out.

"2000 years old."

"Bullshit" I replied. No one was that old.

"It's not. I was the right hand to the Archon himself."

"Ah so the Archon isn't some children's story? Something that mom's tell their little boys and girls so they don't sneak into their bed at night?"

"No it's not. The Archon was quite real. In some ways you remind me of him."

I still didn't believe in Colt. He was obviously lying.

We made it to the end of the path. There seemed to be a large entrance into a hill. There was a rusted sign on the door. The door was flown open.

"DANGER. OMNI CORP MINING. BEWARE OF CAVE IN." We all walked in ignoring the door.

The door opened into a large rock tunnel. Sloping downwards. I felt like I was going down to the center of the earth. Like in that Jules Verne book.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"J.C. here. Nerevarine just on another writing high"

"Duh"

"Yeah a lot of things changed for him today. May 05 2008."

"He reports that he lost some friends but he gained some new ones. He was sad but happy at the same time."

Chapter 54: The deep six

Out on the streets, that's where we'll meet
    You make the night, I always cross the line
    Tightened our belts, abuse ourselves
    Get in our way, we'll put you on your shelf

Round and Round - Ratt

We walked down the tunnel continuously. Dianna complained a few times from the rocky floor. I glanced at her bare feet and at my own. Sure the rocks hurt but it was time to suck up the pain.

We continued walking until we found a large cavern. It was full of drilling machines. We slowly hid behind a nearby rock and listened to a few miners.

"Did you hear? Cryptos came through here. He went down to the temple."

Cryptos. I remembered the name that the Togetec said before I kille dhim. Trench coat's name was Cryptos.

I slowly walked out from the walk and pointed my 1911 at a Miner.

"OH **** HE HAS A GUN!" Someone yelled. The miners began running back and forth. The miner I pointed it at seemingly wet his pants.

"Where did he go." I said to him. The miner pointed towards a door. I put the gun down and pointed at it. We slowly scrambled through it.

Suddenly a loud noise echoed through. "WAHHH. WAHHH. WAHHH. WAHH" it was an alarm. Suddenly loud footsteps began coming for us. "Damn." I said as I conjured up the Ingram.

We soon saw several different pokemon. All dressed in Omni garb. Holding several different kinds of weapons.

I fired my gun. Locke shot fire bolts, Colt his aura, Dianna slashed a few guys and Cariger transformed into a vaporeon. I was stunned instantly. I recalled Sabre. What happened to her.

Once they were all dead we continued. The alarm was much farther behind us.

We made it to another cavern. This one splitting off into two seperate tunnels. One labled control. The other labled frieght.

"Control." I said walking in that direction. It sounded like a place Cryptos might hide in.

Control lead towards a large command center. It vaguely reminded me about the bridge of a space ship from sci-fi's I watched as a child. Men in uniforms looked towards us and gasped.

"Where is Cryptos." I said to them. They pointed towards a monitor. "He went to the temple."

"What is the temple." I said to the uniform who said it.

"We unearthed this strange cavern a few days ago. Inside it was this huge bum****ing temple. Only Cryptos and a few other guys have seen it. Its near the freight elevator. But the entire area before the temple is guarded."

"Who cares?" I asked him as we walked out of the control.

Sweet Dreams

Years
  • Oooh... There's gonna be action!

I have to say; your chapters may be short, but they're quite precise and to-the-point. I could never do that, 'cause I ramble too much about everything. It's still really interestng. Keep up the good work! *hums an odd tune*

And may your new friends be true friends.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"J.C. here. Nerevarine was grief stricken yesterday and forgot to mention that for us in the last chapter."

"Yeah. It has to do with his friend JBCBlank."

"You can PM him if you want. He doesn't want to disclose important info to the public."

Chapter 55: Blitz 2

Heart of a lion
    And the wings of a bat
    Because it's midnite!
    Got the heart of a lion
    And the wings of a bat
    Because it's midnite!

Because it's Midnight - Limozeen

The freight elevator rumbled down the large elevator shaft. The broken rock around us was pointed and sharp to the touch. I was slightly scared of what would await us at the bottom.

When the elevator finally made it to the bottom we looked around. There wasn't a soul to see.

"What the?" I said. I suddenly heard pounding coming from the other side of the room where the freight elevator was.

There was a row of lockers on the wall. I slowly opened the one someone was banging against. A small Combusken dressed in mining uniform stumbled out. Large amounts of his feathers had shed and he was almost naked. I grimaced at the sight of the bird.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"Clarkson. I was one of the miners who excavated the temple. I was also one of the miners who opened it up. We all looked inside and found this holy shrine. However Parkers moved some lever and these... things came out."

"Things?" I asked.I suddenly heard shuffling. I saw Locke at another part of the room. He was at a door.

"Adrian I can open this."

"DON'T" Clarkson yelled. "Those things will come back. They'll kill you dog dead." Locke ignored him. He broke the door open.

I turned and saw Clarkson locked himself back into the locker. An eerie sound came from the hallway behind the door. I conjured up my 1911 and lifted it above my head.

"What could that be?" I said.

Suddenly a large figure came rumbling down from the corridor. I instantly thought it was a Ryhorn but the creature was much bigger then it. It looked like a Ryhorn hybridized with a tree. It was twice as large and had glowing blue scales. His eyes were red. The last time I saw red eyes was the cabin...

The creature roared. We all took charge. I fired my gun at the beast. Noticing that the bullets were instantly bouncing off. "****" I said. Cariger and Dianna were instantly flung off by the beast. Locke jumped on top of it's head. The beast shook it's head vigorously and flung Locke into a nearby wall.

Colt meanwhile was behind the beast. Attempting to burn it's tail with his aura. The beast's tail was to quick and swiped him off his feet.

I was the only one left. The beast began charging for me. I felt a feeling of vertigo as I was swept off my feet. I felt a series of pain as the beast rammed me right into a wall. The rubble fell around me as I almost lost consciousness.

Then it happened. Lily screamed into my mind again. It was like chanting. My vision blurred to red as my body lost pigments.

The beast was instantly flung away from the crater in the wall. I was possessed by the evil again.

"You want to go mother ****er? Lets go then." I said in a possessed non-mewtwo voice.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"J.C. here. Nerevarine is working on a Final Fantasy roleplay right now"

"Yeah. He hopes some of his loyal fans will join it"

"As if he has any"

Chapter 56: Far beyond reality

Ive got a black magic woman
    Got me so blind I cant see
    That shes a black magic woman
    Shes trying to make a devil out of me

Black magic woman - Santana

The beast charged for me again. I rolled to the side still possessed. But for some reason I felt I had a slight degree of control over my form. It wasn't to big though.

I ran for the beast while it was still running and grabbed hold of it's tail. I seemingly stopped it from running. Then when it stopped I jumped directly ontop of it.

I peeled it's outer shell like it was an onion. The beast howeled in pain as suddenly my sawed off shotgun came into my hand. The possessed me jumped off and pointed the gun at it's head.

"Don't you want death. That nice little breath of air to get away from all the pain." I said in a macarb cryptic voice. It wasn't me talking. It was something else.

I fired both barrels into the creature's head. It fell to the ground with a *SPLAT*.

Suddenly my possessed form howeled in pain as I levitated. Then bolts of energy wizzed through my body.

I fell back down to earth completely back to normal. "What was that?" I said outloud.

"Adrian something is happening in here. I think that when you were possessed that thing didn't leave. "

"So what triggered it?"

"I guess you were filled with rage from the beast and it triggered it."

Locke walked towards me holding a cigar. I took it and puffed down on it. The nice little ember felt good to breath in.

"Alright. Now lets get to this temple and stop Team Omni." I said quickly. I walked over to Dianna and Cariger who were slowly helping each other up. Colt shook his head. As if spiders were crawling within it.

We all walked down the large hallway. It continued to slope downwards. I reloaded my sawed off and placed it back into my ring. Then I reloaded my 1911 and held it by my side. I didn't want to be taken by surprise.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"Shade here. Nerevarine continued planning his courses yesterday."

"Yes. J.C. I think that Nerevarine has matured some since he started writing this fanfiction."

"Yeah. Nerevarine has begun researching psychology and understanding more about the mind. I think that suffices to make him more mature."

Chapter 57: Convincing yourself

Take me down
    To the paradise city
    Where the grass is green
    And the girls are pretty
    Take me home

Paradise city - Gunz n rosez (Thats just a little slang I like to put in)

The hallway eventually stopped down near where it looked like an excavation site. There was heavy machinary littering the area. Tools such as jackhammers and pick axes were skewn around the ground. They looked like they hadn't been touched in ages. A nice coat of dust lay upon them.

The site opened up to what seemed to be a large crack in the wall. Large amounts of blinding light poared through the crack.

I cocked the 1911 and summoned the chainsaw. "Alright." He nodded to both Locke, Dianna and Cariger. "Prepare yourselves."

"Adrian. Be careful." Lily said into my mind. "Aren't I always?" I asked my nice A.I. I must admit now. I was starting to grow on the little voice in my mind. It was a refreshing taste to the constant painful flashbacks.

"We... who... are... about... to die..."
    a foe boading voice said into my mind. It sounded cryptic. Like the grim reaper was talking to me. But something else was behind it. I caught traces of my own voice in it.

Something was odd with this. It was like I didn't hear it inside my mind. It was like I said it before. But I never remembered this.

"Lily did you hear that?" I asked her. "No. Hear what?"

I shook my head. "Alright lets go." I chose to ignore the voice.

We walked through the dull crack. Driplets of water seemed to stem around the dirt.

We all climbed through the crack. The chamber was magnificently big. I was surprised it was still intact. I looked towards the ceiling and noticed it was made of a tough metal.

"Someone wanted this to be excavated. But why?"

I suddenly heard a rumbling coming from the entrance to the temple. The temple looked like it was made of gothic archetecture. It's nice archway bore what looked like the sword of damoclese. Ready to fall ontop of anyone stupid enough to come inside who wasn't invited.

An Omni member came out of the temple. But something was odd about him. He was humanoid and wearing a full face robe. Black shackles were around his robe this time. A dark full face mask was where his face should poke out.

I didn't know how he would breath out of it. But I didn't much less care. His gown just made me mistake him for Cryptos.

I pointed my 1911 at him. Before I reached the safety the figure stuck his hand out. I put a puzzled expression on my face at him.

The figure made a calling sign towards me. Then walked into the temple.

They all followed me inside. They all didn't speak. I doubt I would have responded eitherway. The figure stood there. Right next to him was Cryptos.

"Ah yes Archon. My new business partner Savage here is going to have fun with you."

I didn't recognise the name he called me. The Archon was the name of a king who died 20 000 years before.

Cryptos suddenly vanished in a flash. The being known as Savage pulled out what looked like a large Katana out of nowhere. I estimated he probably pulled it out of Hammerspace.

I turned to my party. They were all frozen in time. A stasis field surrounded them all. Savage seemingly stood in a threataning stance. I put my hand on the chainsaw's pull cord.

"I don't know who you are and I don't care. But if somebody wants to duel then I throw down." I put my 1911 back into my ring and placed my hand on the chainsaw's grip. This was going to be a fare fight.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"J.C. here. Nerevarine just got Condemned: Criminal Origins. He is very impressed with the gameplay and overall mood."

"Yeah. He doesn't like how you can't freaken reload your weapon or carry more then one weapon at a time."

Chapter 58: Blitz 3

The sky is red, I don't understand,
    past midnight I still see the land.
    People are sayin' the woman is damned,
    she makes you burn with a wave of her hand

Burn - Deep Purple

Savage was the one who struck first. He charged for me with his Katana ready to cut me to bits. I blocked with the blade of the chain saw from his attacks.

I pulled the cord and brought the chainsaw directly on his blade. It caused a loud *PANG* but the blade was still intact.

"damn" I thought to myself. Savage seemed to be very quick. Every time I tried to slash his torso he ducked and tried to go for a leg attack. Which I blocked.

Eventually Savage jumped directly over me. I quickly took the chainsaw and brought it under my elbow towards him. I heard a jutting sound and then it's regular churning sound. I turned around and saw that I managed to hit Savage

Savage's wound didn't have any blood coming out of it though. I saw what looked like a black ribcage underneath his robe. Savage cackled instantly. It was more like a sour cough. Like he hadn't spoken in a while.

Savage again charged for me. I swiped at his torso again. This time revealing more of a black ribcage.

I rolled backwards to get some space. "What the hell are you?" I said to him.

"Dead." He continued slashing. I obliged.

I eventually slashed so hard that the pangs created sparks. Soon his blade fell into two halves. Savage stood there with his right hand firmly grasping the remainder of his blade. All there was, was it's hilt and some of the blade still attatched to it.

Savage charged for me again. This time the remainder of his blade coming at me. I did the same

I saw the chainsaw go directly at his torso. I didn't notice his blade jammed right into my torso.

Savage fell into two pieces. Once his body made contact with the ground it burst into dust. I fell on the ground feeling a warm feeling coming out of my wound. I pulled the blade out of it. My blood was shiney and I could see my face reflected in it.

Colt ran into the temple. "Adrian are you alright?"

"Do I look alright?" I managed to choke out. "Where have you been?" I asked him.

"I have been looking around the temple. I thought you had everything patched up here.

I stood up with my hand grasped on my wound. Trying to put pressure on it to stop the bleeding. Lily was frantic in my mind. Trying to clot the wound as quickly as possible. I meanwhile was looking at the mural.

The castle was just a giant ballroom where I fought Savage. The only thing interesting was a giant mural on one wall. It depicted the Archon. A Mewtwo dressed in primative clothing. He stood ontop of a large building. Right next to him was a strange pokemon I had never seen before. Alph writing surrounded the border of the mural.

"Colt can you read that?"

"It's gibberish." I gave him a glance that clearly showed I wanted to know what the writing said.

"Kahlima, Ghackghadi, Deus Machina, Doright, Khanda" Colt said 3 times. "It repeats itself. It keeps saying the abilities of many in one will be able to face a god." Once he said this a bright light came from the mural. Several bolts of energy shot into me. Specifically into my wound. I saw it instantly heal. Suddenly out of my body I saw more bolts come out. Specifically targeting the stasis'ed Locke, Cariger, Dianna and Colt who was speachless.

I felt a crushing stinging feeling in my head. The statis wore off and I saw they had the same expression.

Eventually the electricity stopped and I fell to my knees. A throbbing pain entering my head. I could hear my heart beat in my ears. Suddenly I saw that my chainsaw made its way into my ring.

I glanced at my right hand which began to twitch. Suddenly the usual blue fur began to turn grey. I watched in horror as my hand began to liquify into sludge. It spread throughout my entire body. I screamed as my legs and torso liquified and collapsed. Eventually my entire head was engulfed. The last thing I heard was Lily saying "Adrian I'm scared"...

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"J.C. here. Nerevarine is pissed off right now."

"Yes. His original version of this chapter was just about to be submitted when ****ing Opera crashed."

"yes so now here is the slightly more rushed and anger written version of the chapter"

Chapter 59: Grande plan

every time that I look in the mirror
    all these lines on my face getting clearer
    the past is gone
    it went by like dusk to dawn

Dream on - Aerosmith

Please fasten your seatbelts to their upright positions.

When I awoke sometime later I felt in pain. It felt like walking through a nightmare. Like you can't tell the difference between reality and the nightmare. It made me think of a lot. It made me think if my entire life was a dream. If my entire existance wasn't just someone else's dream

It was ****ed up

I awoke with my vision blurred to the max. I stuck my hand and waved it in the light. A long blurred line of my hand moved around in my vision.

"****" I said slowly. I fell asleep again.

I awoke several hours later. This time my vision wasn't blurred. "Well finally your awake." Lily said.

"Lily?" I mumbled out. "What happened?"

"I'll explain later. But your brain is very screwed up right now. I am at my maximum trying to get all your bodily functions working right now.

I sat up and looked around. It seemed I was in a pokemon center room. I heard a loud creak. I turned around and saw Duke walking in. "Well your awake finally."

"Duke what's going on?" I asked him. "We'll explain later. Right now you need to see Locke. He has something to tell you."

We walked through the dull linoleum pokemon center hallways. Eventually making it to the lobby. The lobby was quiet and empty of activity. The whole gang was there though. All spread out over a coffee table. A map rest upon it.

Locke was there with a red sharpie in his hand. Circling different sites. I sat down next to him

"Locke what's going on?"

"We know where Cryptos is. My sources tell me he is hiding out in Silver Cave."

"Silver Cave?"

"Yes. He apparently took a large amount of tax payers dollars and built a facility there. The problem is it is completely run by machines and he is the only one allowed in. The way he gets in is he has 5 keys to open 5 locks."

"So how do we get in?"

"I am getting to that. Cryptos created another set of keys just in case. He gave them to his 5 top luteniants. We need to hit both of them and get the keys."

He pointed to one circle. It was in the middle of Blackthorn. "The Blackthorn festival is next week. They are having a battle of the bands. One of Cryptos's luietenants went AWOL and hid the key into the prize. Thinking it would keep the heat off of him. We need to win that competition."

"Alright. So I'll begin practicing for it then." I readied to get up but Axle stopped me.

"Adrian there is something else." Locke pointed to another site. It was near the outskirts of Blackthorn. It read "Blackthorn Women's prison."

"One of Cryptos's luietenants became the warden of the women's prison outside of town. We believe she still has the key."

"So why should I care? It's a women's prison."

"Well the problem is Adrian that Cryptos already has discriptions of both Dianna and Cariger. Plus they arent willing to break in." They both nodded. "Plus Blank isn't willing to do it either."

"I understand that. But why do I have to do it?"

"Well it goes into the stuff at the temple. You see when the electricity shot into us it sort of copied our abilities into you."

"It's true" Lily said.

"Yes. You managed to absorb Cariger's shape shifting ability, my pyrocity, Colt's mental abilities and we still do not know what you absorbed from Dianna."

"Alright. I don't believe this." I said to him.

Suddenly my hand went grey like before. Scales erupted out of grey goo like before. "What the ****?" I said outloud.

"Told you." Lily giggled into my mind. I shook my hand and it returned to normal.

"You see?" Cariger said to me.

"Alright. I might believe it... So what's the plan?"

"Well Adrian. You have to get into the prison disguised as a prisoner. Then somehow organise a prison riot and make it to the Warden's office. Take the key from the Warden and meet us outside the prison."

".... O...K....." I said uncertainly. I knew where it was going. Black giggled hysterically.

"We are heading back to the hotel. Go with the girls Adrian." Colt said. I stood up and was pulled away by the three of them.

Sweet Dreams

Years
  • This is gonna be hilarious! Adrian as a girl!

Hmm... I wonder what he absorbed from my Dianna? Can't wait for your next update!

(Honestly though, I know how it feels to lose all your work because of the computer. However, for a rough re-write, the part was still good. And important to the story. That's a plus.)

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"Shade here. Nerevarine wrote this when he just woke up."

"Yeah. So right now he is a tad bit lax and ready to write a chapter"

"Oh god this is going to be my second favorite chapter. Nerevarine said that since J.C. got to be the star of his next fanfic I got to be Adrian's form."

Chapter 60: Menstruation

Chapter partially written by JBCBlank

[AGELIMIT]people 18 and up[/AGELIMIT]

Lie, lie to my face,
    Tell me it ain't no thing,
    That's what I wanna hear.
    Take, a lie to the grave,

3's and 7's - Queens of the stone age

The girls pulled me into their hotel room. Lily laughing her imaginary head off all the way. My palms had suddenly become sweaty, sticky and a whole lot of other stuff.

The girl's room consisted of 3 pink frilly beds. With pink ped lining and pillows. Even the wallpaper was pink. It was a stereotypical girl's room.

"ooooh. Lovely" Lily said. We all sat down in the middle of the room.

"Alright Adrian." Cariger said. "Colt told me that since you only absorbed my power you don't have complete control over it."

"Right so we are going to help you." Blank said.

"How are you going to do that?" I asked her.

"Well Ditto's usually transform into the opponent through visuals and contact. So I have a subject you can transform into."

Cariger took out a Polaroid. She handed it to me. The picture was of a humanoid Kangaskahn. She didn't have the scrunched animal-like legs. She had humanoid legs and had only a small pouch on her waist. She had 3-cup breasts but it was hard to see with her clothing on.

"This was my friend Beatris. I took this a few months ago. Beatris died in a car accident."

"o...kay..." I said slowly. Lily giggled.

"Alright. Now what you must do is focus on the picture. Your mind and body will follow." I nodded slowly. I walked into the nearby bathroom.

I took off my brown shirt and jacket. Then my ring. Blank brought over clothing.

"Cariger knew Alice's size. So here is some clothing we bought you." It consisted of a white bra, a black t-shirt, a grey hoody, a black skirt, Black stockings and brown loafers.

Cariger ordered me to change into them. It was quite comical now that i think of it. The girls helped me of course. I placed the stockings on but they didn't really comply with my feet. But they ignored that. The shoes would be put on later. The girls helped me put on the bra which was obviously much to big for my torso. They placed the skirt on me which was also to big.

Much less I was very funny to look at. "Alright Adrian. Lets do this." Lily said. I didn't know why I was doing this. I took the picture into my hand

I started to concentrate on the picture. The first sensation I felt was in my feet. I looked down and saw my feet slowly move downwards. Now I had 3 toes and were more spread out. My feet slowly grew brown scales and eventually resembled a Kangaskhan's feet.

The next was in my legs. Slowly my legs contracted. From the rabbit-like legs it changed into female-human legs. My tail slowly moved back into my torso. The skirt which once was baggy on me now hung quite tightly. My tail poked out from underneath. I felt a strange euphoric-like high. It came from my "organ". (In case people are confused on how Adrian has sex his "organ" comes out of the front of his abdomen where he has the rest of his tail. It pokes out when he is aroused.) It slowly moved inward. The high stopped and I felt like something was missing from my body.

My waist shrunk and moved inward as well. A strange pouch appeared on my front.

Then it happened. My chest itched like there were spiders crawling on it. I raised my hand to scratch but Blank and Cariger held me down. "It is supposed to itch."

The itching continued. It felt like blinding pain. My chest moved directly outward. Slowly two balloon-like apparatuses moved outward from it. They slowly nestled snugly inside the brassier.

It continued changing. I was 3/4ths done. My neck grew as my tube retracted back into the neck. My head reshaped itself. My snout shrunk slightly as my jaw grew. My fur was long shed as horns grew from both sides of my head. My forehead moved inward.

"Alright. The body is complete." Lily said.

I must admit that if I still had my "organ" I would have jacked it right then and there.

"Alright it's done Adrian. But there is something else. Colt said that since you have enhanced mental capacities you can preform something called "Soul transfusion" Which gives you the mental personalities and abilities of the subject. Ditto's naturally have this ability but it isn't as potent and only gives them the attacks.

Lily initiated the "Soul Transfusion." Instantly my vision dulled. Strange memories instantly flew in. My personality changed completely. I felt another Euphoric high as I felt this. I didn't know who I was or what I was doing.

Then I crashed down to earth. I felt something. I knew who I was.

The strange thing was I didn't know I was a Mewtwo before.

Last edited:

Sweet Dreams

Years
  • Oopsie. Does this mean that Adrian now thinks himself as a "Beatrice"?

Wow, can't wait for the next post! This is really funny in a strange way...

Back