• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lost Heaven

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
  • -----Lost Heaven chat-----

Welcome true believers to a new chapter of Lost Heaven

"J.C. Here. Nerevarine says that this chapter was written by JBCBlank. One of his friends who he based a character off of."

"He also says that he had to heavily edit it. Due to the large amount of syntax and grammar errors"

"This also introduces Alex who is based off one of JBCBlank's friends"

-----Lost Heaven chat-----

Chapter 29: Beyond our control
    Say it ain't so
    I will not go
    Turn the lights off
    Carry me home

All the small things - Blink 182

Blank tapped her fingers on her desk, "He's late…" she mumbled as her assistant walked by pushing a cart of misplaced books.

"He's a psychic, how do you expect him to be?" the Machamp asked taking the book of Male anatomy from her desk. He smiled as he read the title, "You are aware that any of us would gladly show you-." He was cut off by a small furry Mankey child who held a large red book.

Blank took the book along with the kids library card, once she had made the necessary arrangements for the child to take the book she handed it back to him saying, "Enjoy Joshua." The boy snorted happily and ran off long tail swinging happily behind him. "You know my preferences better then anyone else Martin." She directed her attention to the Machamp Pokemorph in front of her. The Hitmonlee pokemorph ran a hand over her D-cup breasts as she spoke.

Martin chuckled, "Yeah I know, you have a soft spot for psychics."
    Blank blushed and waved him away, "Perhaps…"

Meanwhile I stood outside the Lavender town library, my long tail swinging from side to side as I began to remember about what I did with Sophie the night before. I entered the library to come face to face with a tall Hitmonchan Pokemorph sitting at a desk nearby, he wore a suite of all things, and he didn't have the classic red fighting gloves on his hands but attached to his belt. He looked up at me and the smallest hint of resentment floated threw my mind. Though weather it came from the Hitmonchan or myself I was unsure.

"Hi…" I said stepping back lightly. "Smooth playa." Lily said into my mind. I quickly told her to shut up.

"Good day…" the Hitmonchan closed his eyes then shakes his head, "Welcome to the Lavender Town library." He waved his hand to the racks of books, "We have everything and anything…" he growled slightly, "Blank will help you if you need it." I felt slightly strange and I wondered whether he was a homosexual or not.

The Hitmonchan walked away mumbling something under his breath, I burst out laughing and turned to the large desk of the head librarian. I was is forced to draw a shaky breath, she was a Hitmonlee, but not like any he had ever seen before. She had large breast that seemed ready to burst out of her blue "Good girl" dress. I walks cautiously, I had never before seen so many fighters in one place, a Machamp was watching me darkly as he placed book son the shelf. When I made it to the cherry desk I cleared my throat,

"Good Morning." She says kindly, "I am Blank, can I help you?" "Come on Adrian. Don't tell me your going to have another one." I told her to shut up again.

I blinked and thought for a moment, "Um… do you have… any… books on… psychic powers?" I was wondering how do preform a shadow ball and learn how to fly for some time. It was something I couldn't master

Blank smiled and stood, "But of course, follow me."

I watches her round the desk and began to walk towards a far row of dark books, "I, didn't know so many fighters lived in Lavender town… I always assumed that Ghosts would dominate this area." I said trying to make small talk so as not to stare at her.

"Ghosts and Dark, a lot of them live here," Blank turned to me, "Fighters come here for the protection. You're the first pure psychic to come here in a long time." She saw the book she was looking for, "I knew it was going to be up there….. CARL!"

I was forced to duck as a Heracross fluttered over my head and plucked the indicated book from the shelf, "Heracrrrr…" he said, then he took off to where someone else was calling him.

"Yes this is the one." She handed it to me, "I have personally read every book in this library and this one," she tapped the book, "Will help you a lot."

I swung my tail in amazement, "Every book?!" "I wonder which ones" Lily giggled into my mind

She nodded, "Yep, Every…" she got close, "Single… one."

I gulped; I held the book over myself so that his sudden arousal wouldn't be noticeable.

Blank smiled and crossed her arms forcing her breasts together, "I…" I took a deep breath,

"Could you…. Help me understand it?"

Blank's eyes twinkled, "sure."

I followed her as she lead me to her office, I could hear Lily mind protesting, "Its only 8 AM and your going for another one?" But my body had a mind of its own and it didn't want anything less then to see what was under that blue dress. Blank lead me to a single room in the back of the library. It had no windows or visible markings. It only had one small desk in the middle.

"This is your office?" I asked as she took a stack of papers from a large arm chair.

"You could say that." Blank said with a sigh as she pushed some hair from her eyes, "It's the only place that only I go to."

The hint of mischief in her voice sent a chill threw me, "I-is it?" I tried to open the book but my hands were trembling too much.

Blank pushed me into the squishy arm chair, "Sit down, before you hurt yourself." She giggled and leaned against her desk, "You just start reading…" she ran a hand down herself and shifts her dress slightly, "And Let me know if you need help."

My eyes flashed, "There… is something… you can help me with."

Blank smiles, "Is there now?" she leaned forward

As we kissed I could feel myself getting ready for what is to come, Blank kept running her hands over me. A knock stopped any activity that might have gone threw our minds and I felt a sudden dread for what was behind the door,

"Blank, I know you're in there!"

"ALEX!" Blank exclaimed happily, she straightened herself

"you're here!" She opened the door to reveal a tall and Muscular Medacham pokemorph. He was so tall that he had to duck to get into the room. Alex walked threw the room his long legs dominated most of his body as he walked,

"I've been looking all over for you Blank." He says then looked down at me, "Why hello."
    "H-hi..." I stammered slightly. Lily was laughing in my head.

Alex flashed me an all knowing smile, "What have we here?"

"I just wanted to kill a few hours." I said slowly

"Why doesn't Alex help you?!" Blank suggested as though she forgot what happened

Alex placed a hand on his chin, "I guess I could, Blank my dear…" he looked to her, "Could you give us a moment?" Blank nodded and left the room, Alex snapped his fingers and the door shuts on it's own,

"Now you listen here!" Alex got closer to my face, I tries to move but his body does not respond, "Blank is mine! And if you so much as touch her again, I'll fill your brain with so many thoughts you head will explode!"

Now bare in mind I don't particularly like being threatened. Especially by some power hungry boyfriend. But something about him seemed rather threatening. Quite possibly it was his tallness.

He growled, "Now just remember, Blank's virginity is mine to take! No one else's!"

I was taken aback, Blank didn't act like a Virgin. Plus things came to this point. I didn't control it. "You-." A loud buzzing filled my brain. Then it slowly stopped. "What the?" Alex asked. "Adrian does this amature need a lesson?" Lily asked me. I conjured up my 1911. Then I pointed it at him.

"Didn't think of this did you?" I asked him smirking. I knew Medichams. I had one as a trainer. One thing I knew about them was they were full of themselves. When they were broken it was easy to re mold them.

"Outside." I said pointing the gun towards the door. I wanted to settle this.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"J.C. Here. Nerevarine says that he has been on a writing high. This is why there are a lot of chapters now."

"Yeah... Right JC. Oh and he hopes people noticed the difference between JBCBlank's post and his. Because he had to spend an hour editing the 100s of spelling and syntax errors."

"He also had to remove JBCBlank's original ending to the chapter. Anyway here is part two"

Chapter 30: Archon's Folley
    If there was a problem, Yo, I'll solve it
    Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice

I lead Alex outside. I was going along with Lily who kept telling me what to do. "Just jump and tear his gizzard out." I ignored her. I knew exactly what to do.

I fired one shot into the air. Alex and me were outside the Library. There was a crowd of spectators around the area. Placing us in a big circle. "So what are you going to do? Just shoot me and get it over with?" I shook my head. I put my 1911 back into my ring. Then Alex didn't foresee it. I lunged at him. I followed what Lily told me to do.

I was on top of Alex. I wanted to give so much pain to him as possible. I didn't even know what I was doing. I was to angry. "Mother ****er" I yelled at him. "I am going to kill you" I landed another punch on him. This one coated with blood. "I am going to cook you and then I am going to freaken eat you." I kept hitting him. I was to angry at his cocky attitude.

"Adrian?" I heard a voice from the crowd. I looked up and saw someone very farmilar.

It was Candice. I saw Sabre rushing towards me. I got up and picked up the Vaporeon. Sabre had grown bigger in the year I hadn't seen her. Alex got up and rushed to the side. I saw Locke and Candice walking towards me. "Adrian? Where have you been?"

1 hour later

We were inside the library. Alex had a large ice pack on his head. He looked very angry at me. I meanwhile was sitting at a table with Candice and Locke. Locke seemed to look much older. He was smoking a cigar now.

"You know you could burn the library down Locke." I said to him. He shrugged and continued puffing. "I was in the rocket base for the last year." I told them. Candice and Locke had escaped from a prison and made it to Lavender town. I was very glad I found them.

Blank walked towards me holding a book. "Here. I found this and it sorta reminded me of you." She was holding a small leather bound book. I took the book and read the title.

"The Archon". The Archon was that of mythology. Basically it told that there was an ancient civilization called the "Alph". They were apparently a race of technologically advanced pokemon who ruled the earth. They were lead by a being called the Archon. The Archon was a tyrannical king who was very unsuspecting. Over 20 times people had tried to assassinate him. However he did something very drastic like taking a knife and chasing them through a city and murdering them right infront of civilians. The Archon was more like a children's story and wasn't my cup of tea.

"Thanks.." I put the book into my ring and began to think. I walked out of the library.

I saw Colt walking towards the Library. "What have you found out?" He asked me. I shrugged. "Nothing." Griffin came as well. "Zilch on my side." I saw Alice walking out of the clothing store.

Alice wore a nice skirt that hung very well on her legs. She had a nice beige hoody which hung very nicely on her. She apparently wore a Brassiere because I could see her necessities.

She walked towards me carrying a hat. "Here Adrian I bought this for you." She handed me a pale grey Fedora. I smirked and put it on feeling like a Cowboy. I remembered the Fedora I wore the year before. I walked back into the Library.

"Okay now. Lets go to Blackthorn. We can wait for Giovanni to meet that Omni representative. Once we get there we can find out how to stop Team Omni." Blank walked towards me. "I'm coming with you." Then Alex walked towards me as well. I still felt raging disgust towards him. "I am to. Wherever Blank goes I do to."

"Fine then *******." I responded. I walked towards Candice and Locke. "Come on. We are going to Blackthorn." They both stood up. "Together again Adrian?" I nodded and walked out of the Library. My party members were Griffin, Colt, Sabre, Blank, Alex, Candice and Locke.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"J.C. here. Nerevarine doesn't really have any new news. He just wants to play Max Payne today."

"Yeah.... J.C. Maybe we should tell him to play other games."

"He might cut us out of the fic..."

Chapter 31: True Genre

You better turn me loose
    You better set me free
    Cause I'm hot, young, running free
    A little bit better than I use to be.

Livewire - Motley Crue

We walked towards Celadon city that day. I remembered Celadon, it was a bustling metropolis of shopping and pokemon.

Colt and Griffin would chat with themselves. Candice would walk along. Locke seemed like he wouldn't respond if you jabbed him with a stick. Blank was jumping around Alex. She seemed to almost worship him. Alex didn't glance over in my direction. Sabre was walking along with me and Alice was doing the same.

Alice seemed to make me more aroused the more I looked at her. She had very beautiful features that I almost fell in love with. Then I realised she took most of these features from my own DNA.

We walked down towards the underground path. "Okay two choices. We cut across Saffron or we go through the underground." I pointed to both the tunnel and the city. Most of the group went towards the underground. So I walked down the small tunnel.

The Underground was only a blissful walk so we all kept silent until we made it to Celadon.

Celadon was unusually crowded. When we made it there I looked towards all of them. "Alright lets split up and meet at the pokemon center at 6" I said to them. It was around 3 now. We all split off into groups. Blank was with Alex, Griffin was with Colt, Locke went off by himself. Candice, Sabre and Alice stayed with me. All the while I kept thinking that I got all the ladies.

We walked into the Celadon Department store. Over the years the store had begun to sell more then trainer items. I walked over to the directory. "Allright lets see here." I looked at one floor that read weapons. "Allright you two. You go check out what you want." I walked up the stairs to the weapons area.

All over the walls were guns of many sorts. I walked over to the counter. On the counter was a glass case filled with expensive lighters and cigarettes. "Excuse me. What weapons could you recommend to me?" I asked the man behind the counter. He turned around and began taking weapons off the shelves and placing them on the counter. There were four weapons. One was a Magnum. A Magnum typically looked like a revolver except it packed more punch. The next was a sniper rifle.

"Walther WA2000 Sniper Rifle" He said cocking it. I took the rifle and looked through the scope. Then I set it down. The next weapon was an Uzi.

"Mac 10. Most commonly found Ingram." He said. I took the weapon and cocked it. Then I gunslung it and placed it back on the counter.

The last weapon was a double barreled shotgun. I slowly opened its barrels and looked inside. The weapon was abnormally long.

"So which will you take?" The man asked. I slowly put the shotgun back down. "How about all of them?" He laughed. Then I looked at the case of lighters and took a zippo lighter. On the front bore the words "Flame Lightning."

I walked out of the department store and waited for the girls. Sabre was with me and began staring at my guns. I slowly fed my shotgun 2 shots. Then fed the Magnum the amount in the barrel. The Sniper rifle I loaded a clip into and cocked it and the Mac 10 I loaded it. Then I all placed them into my ring.

Alice and Candice ran towards me afterwards. I was playing with my hat and they ran towards me with some clothing. Candice had replaced her tube top with a nice hourglass corset. Alice now wore custom made jeans. Alice's legs featured more of a human quality then my rabbit ones did which allowed her to wear pants. They held a nice collar for Sabre and they were holding what looked like a short sleeved blue button down shirt.

"Oh come on I don't need a new shirt." I said to them. Which was obviously a lie since my shirt was significantly dirty. But I took the shirt anyway and put it into my ring.

We walked all together down Celadon's main road until we found a music shop. We all walked into it.

There was a Feraligatr behind the counter. He looked like he was maybe in his thirties. The Feraligatr lit up when he saw us. "Care to buy an instrument?" He asked us. "ooh Adrian its very romantic to play music." I looked along the wall of guitars. The Feraligatr walked towards me. "What can you recommend?" I asked him. The Feraligatr took a guitar off the wall.

"This is a Stratocaster. Very new, just came in." It was a dark red guitar. I shook my head and he took another guitar off the wall. "This is a Gibson SG. This is around 1 year old." I shook my head at the devil horned guitar.

Then the Feraligatr reached for a black guitar. "Gibson Les Paul. This is around 2 years old." This guitar I actually liked. I took the Guitar into my hands. "Lily I hope your there." Then I placed my left hand on the neck of the guitar.

Now while I had only 3 fingers I was surprised by how flexible those fingers were. My Fingers were very flexible and I was able to do a few cords easily. "I'll take it."

A few minutes later I walked out holding the Les Paul. I placed it into my ring and walked along with Candice, Alice and Sabre towards the pokemon center. It was around 5:30 PM.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"Shade here. Nerevarine says this is the first of many concerts in this fic."

"Yeah and he is playing one of my favorite songs"

"Maybe its your favorite song because Nerevarine created you to like that favorite song"

"Thats deep Shade. Well here is the chapter..."

Chapter 32: Bleeding it

I love her i need her
    I seed her
    Yeah she turns me on
    Alright hold on tight
    I'm a highway star

Highway Star - Deep Purple

The pokemon center was a dull place. It was practically empty except for the Chancy behind the counter. Locke was sitting in a chair smoking a large cuban cigar. I sat close to him with Candice and Alice on either side of me.

"Where do you think the others are?" Alice asked me. I shrugged. "Knowing Griffin and Colt they are probably meditating. Blank might be boinking Alex right now just because he said he was bored."

I stood up and checked the time again. Now it was 6 PM. I heard some commotion outside and ran. I ran outside the pokemon center. I saw a large stage in the middle of the city with bright lights coming out of it

I walked over there and saw people setting up for a concert. I was glad, I hadn't heard any rock and roll in a while.

"Damn Axel why'd you have to be so lazy?" I heard a voice coming from backstage. I walked up the stage towards the curtain. I saw the Feraligatr from the guitar shop there behind a drum set "hey Adrian look your back stage." Lily said. I wanted to tell her not to state the obvious. "Look the point is Mike's hand is broken and we need a new lead guitar." The Feraligatr said finally noticing me

"Hey your from the shop. Can you play Guitar?" The Feraligatr asked me. I nodded slightly though it was a lie. "Lily can you teach me how to play guitar" I heard a sigh enter my mind. "Okay Adrian." The Gibson Les Paul appeared in my hands instantly. Suddenly I felt like I could play the instrument easily.

"Play the beginning of Johnny B. Goode." I remembered that song. I ran my hand up the neck of the guitar and I felt my hands playing the simple cords to the song. "Okay thats good." Then the Feraligatr walked up to me."Can you play Balls to the Wall?" He asked. I nodded remembering that song.

1 hour later the curtain drew up and I stood there holding the Gibson Les Paul. My collard white shirt and my Fedora. "Ladies and Gentlemen. Give it up for them." I heard an announcer say. Instantly I was almost blinded with light as I saw the crowd. I looked to the rest of the band. There was an Ampharos at mike, a Kadabra at Bass and The Feraligatr playing the drums. Axle the Feraligatr began tapping his sticks together and I felt my cue arrive.

I played the simple cords to the song for the beginning. It wasn't that hard, it was almost as if I played this song before. Then the drums kicked in and the bass. I felt into the song.

"Too many slaves in this world. Die by torture and pain. Too many people do not. see They're killing themselves - going insane"

I played the song easily. It was very repetitive.

"Too many people do not know. Bondage is over the human race. They believe slaves always lose. And this fear keeps them down"

"Watch the damned (god bless ya). They're gonna break their chains (hey). No, you can't stop them (god bless ya). They're coming to get you" Suddenly the song began to shift. I began playing much harder.

"And then you'll get your Balls to the wall, man" The song instantly went very complicated.
    "Balls to the wall. You'll get your balls to the wall, man. Balls to the wall
    balls to the wall"

The rest of the song went similar to this. Except for the solo. I felt like time was slowing down as my fingers went to the specific strings. I soon felt like I did back at the base. Like I my perspective had adjusted slightly faster.

"Come on man, let's stand up all over the world. Let's plug a bomb in everyone's case. If they don't keep us alive - we're gonna fight for the right. Build a wall with the bodies of the dead - and you're saved. Make the world scared - come on, show me the sign of victory" Suddenly I heard strange chanting. Possibly coming from the speakers. It continued on for some time. "Sign of victory - SIGN OF VICTORY!" I continued strumming to the rest of the cords. Suddenly my body felt intoxicated. I heard Lily screaming into my mind. Yet I didn't respond.

"You better watch the damned (god bless ya). They're gonna break their chains (hey). No, you can't stop them (god bless ya). They're coming to get you" After this I began walking across the stage still playing. The chorus soon came and I felt very energetic and continued acting like this until the song ended. I heard the crowd roar and the curtain fall.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"J.C. here. Nerevarine wants us to keep our mouths shut for this chapter. Apparently doesn't want to give out spoilers"

"Not like it really matters anyway. Like I said before I doubt anyone but his friends and guests read this fic regularly anyway"

"Hey I read it every night when I am refilling my zippo lighter"

"Maybe if you stopped hanging out with your Vaporeon girlfriend you could keep lit longer"

"Don't you talk about Sabre that way..."

Chapter 33: Voices in the dark

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
    Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
    I was soaring ever higher
    But I flew too high

Carry on my Wayward son - Kansas

1 day later

We were finally leaving Celadon. After my brisk concert that night I became a rockstar instantly. It was good having all that fame but I was pulled away by Alice and Candice who scolded me for doing that. But by that time I had already ingested large amounts of Vodka mixed with some other drink. I was at the height of my time.

That morning I had a huge hangover that Lily refused to cure due to my drinking. I had to slave it off until midday when we finally found Colt and Griffin. They were apparently sleeping on the roof of the pokemon center listening to me play Balls to the Wall. Blank and Alex came as well. Blank claimed to have been in the crowd and she tried to go backstage after the song. When I saw Alex he gave me that same zealous look.

When we finally were about to leave Celadon I saw the Feraligatr running towards me. He had a large backpack on his back. "I am going with you."

"What? Why?" I asked him intrigued. "My band split. Apparently They heard of some psycho **** happening in Fusha and I didn't want to go. I saw you in the gun shop before so I wanted to come with you. My shop is being run by some of my family.

"Well welcome aboard Axel." I was glad to have Axel part of the team. He was a large Feraligatr with large dufflebag-like kneeds he could store things in. I even saw an MP5 in one of his pockets. "I see your a gun user." I remarked to the weapon. He nodded and took it out. I spawned my Magnum.

"Why do you guys use primitive human weapons?" Locke came over and asked me. Locke became slightly less witty then I remembered him. His hair began to gray and much of his rock red skin began to chip

"Yeah Adrian why do you use guns? Your psy powers could easily make all these weapons obsolete." Lily inquired. I knew her to be right. Its just that I liked to use the guns.

"I just like to use them." I gunslinged the Magnum and pointed it at Locke. "You rather I didn't?" I decocked it and put it back into my ring.

We began walking again. I picked up Sabre and pointed to several sights I remembered on the cycling road. The Cycling road now had a large tram that went up to Mount Silver.

"Adrian you want to cross over into Johto?" Alice asked me very curiously. I nodded. I wanted to get to Blackthorn as quickly as possible so I could do nothing for the next month.

The tram was operated by a lazy Spinda morph. He ushered us into a large tram and it slowly went up the mountain. I looked at the snowy peak and saw the hut that I found Colt and Griffin in. Colt seemed to grow very depressed when he saw this shack. Griffin looked very angry and I decided to stay on the other side of the tram from him.

The tram went up the mountain then went down the side. Then it went on a sort of track towards Eqruteak.

Once we were at Eqruteak I smelled the nice cleaner air. Johto had much cleaner air then Kanto did. It was common fact that Kanto had a bigger smog intake then both Hoenn and Sinnoh combined. Although both Hoenn and Sinnoh were renowned for being the cleanest nations in the world.

"Alright lets go to Blackthorn." I said. However I heard whining from Alice.

"Oh come on Adrian. We are all tired. Lets go sight seeing before we go tackle this thing." I sighed heavily. I was really hoping to see this happen. "Aw ****." I said slowly. "Come on Adrian, they want to explore Johto. You've been here before but that doesn't mean you have to spoil their fun." It was true I had been there before.

There was a small train from Eqruteak to Azalea Town. We took it and it only took the rest of the day to get there. We booked a few rooms at a small hotel. Colt stated how he wanted to meditate with Griffin in the nearby Ilex forest.

Axle, Locke, and Alex had to share one room. Alice insisted that I share the significantly larger girls room. Alex seemed to object yet my presence seemed to make him back off. Most likely the fact I could blow his head off with my shotgun.

The girls room was large with 3 bunk beds. Alice and Candice shared a bunk bed while me and Blank shared one. I sat on the bottom bunk and fell asleep once I saw them take their clothes off which led Lily to start laughing.

The dream was very strange. I was standing on top of a strange glowing area. I looked over the edge and saw that I was several thousand kilometers above the ground. It looked like a hurricane was coming on. I had a strangely large gun in my hand which I didn't recognize. It looked like a sawed off shotgun except it only had one very large barrel. I saw a dead body sprawled on the ground and dropped the gun.

I awoke to blinding bone breaking pain in my head. I looked around and saw nothing but pitch black. "Ugh." I said rolling over and seeing a figure beside me in the darkness. Though I recognised who it was?

"Ca.. Candice?" I said seeing her when my eyes adjusted.

"Oh... Adrian. Well this is awkward."

"What are you doing here?" Candice slowly lifted my covers and crawled in with me. She was still wearing her corset.

"Its just that... well ever since I first met you I have had feelings for you. Just now I had a strange dream about you and I realised I am suppressing my feelings."

"So.. what happens now?" I asked. "Well..." She slowly rolled over me. Pinning me down with her scythes. "Take this off me now." She said about her corset. "Oh... no..." I said. But it was to late

The next morning I spent by myself. I blocked out even Lily's constant questions. I just couldn't shake the figure out of my mind.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"Shade here. Nerevarine just got complete creative control over the character Candice"

"and he plans to use it."

"Yes so some readers may not like this love triangle. Nerevarine states he has been waiting to do this chapter for some time."

"He also says that this is very important and worth reading."

Chapter 34: Ultimate suffering

I know my mind is made up
    So put away your make up
    Told you once I won't tell you again
    It's a bad way

Roxanne - The Police

I sat on a tree stump for a good part of the next day. Lily would constantly say she was bored. But I didn't care. Things in my mind kept streaming in. Fantasies that even Lily couldn't stop.

Eventually I got hungry so I went back to the hotel to get some food. I went up to the room and ordered room service. The lunch was very tasty and made me feel better overall.

Meanwhile I didn't know I would have to make a choice that would change my entire life forever.

Candice and Alice began walking down the hall towards the room. Candice was wearing very nice pants. Her lack of a Scyther abdomen helped for that. Alice meanwhile was wearing entirely new clothing. It was shakedown time.

When they both grabbed for the door handle they looked each other in the eye. "What are you doing?" They asked each other at the same time. Alice knew exactly what Candice's intentions were. She read her mind in an instant. "Your going to see Adrian. Aren't you?" She asked her accusingly. Candice nodded. "Its not like he is going to like a pokemon outside his species."

"Hey you should have been awake last night." Candice replied coolly. "What is that supposed to mean?" Alice yelled. Candice slowly shifted her weight. However Alice knew exactly what it meant. "You *****." She screamed and dived into Candice.

I meanwhile was practicing guitar. "No E minor. God Adrian don't you know how to play?" Lily said. I replied easily that she was the only reason I could play. I heard the scuffle and walked outside. I saw both Candice and Alice on top of each other.

I pulled each other off. I looked between the both of them and my heart almost stopped. "Thats it Adrian. You choose, between me or her." Thoughts began racing through my mind. I had such a big decision that would affect me forever. "BLANK!" I yelled. Blank ran from the boy's room. "Yes?" She asked. I pulled her into the room.

I filled her in and told her to tell them I couldn't choose. They both left soon after and I spent the entire day in a depressed mood. Afraid to walk outside out of fear of running into one of them.

Eventually I had to go outside and I found both Candice and Alice finding me at different times. I shook them off and eventually took a walk through the Ilex forest.

"Oh come on Adrian. You have to choose." Lily said into my mind. "I know I know." But I couldn't choose. There was absolutely no way I could.

I eventually found both Colt and Griffin meditating. After a few minutes Colt noticed me. "Ah Adrian. Do you wish to meditate with us?" I nodded slowly. I crossed my legs on the ground. "Just clear your mind. It is the perfect way to relieve stress and focus on things." I did as he commanded.

Memories streamed through my mind at that instant. I remembered the first time I met both Candice and Alice. Both were very strange. I gulped and began remembering some more

I continued remembering for some time after that. I became more calm and focused at that point. Around an hour later I opened my eyes. "Thanks guys. I needed that."

I walked back to the hotel room at that point. I felt at peace with the world, like my whole perspective had changed. Even Lily noticed it. "Wow Adrian. Its like you have some powerful aura around you. Its inspiring." I knew it as well.

I made it to the room and found both Alice and Candice there. "So Adrian have you chosen?" Both of them looked so beautiful. I slowly sighed and said it.

"Candice"

The next hour was a blur reduced to tears. Eventually me and Candice went on a walk outside. "Why did you choose me?" She asked me. I had my arm around her.

"I don't know. I just felt like if I chose Alice I would regret it. Like I couldn't stand losing you." I said to her. We were right outside the pokemon center. She slowly leaned forward and I returned the favor. The kiss was very passionate and ended like that. After that I saw Blank and Alex walking towards me.

"So who did you choose?" She asked me. I pointed to Candice. Alex smirked. Quite possibly because he knew I wasn't interested in his girl.

We made it back to the hotel room. I enjoyed a simple pleasant sleep and felt at peace with the world.

Last edited:

Post Office Buddy

Trapped inside this Octavarium
    Years
  • Nice chapter. I noticed that when you switched to first person, you began making more mistakes and the description. Ah, no matter, it is a good story, not necessarily a story to be a complete ******* about and critique every little thing. I just thought you should know it seems sort of awkward.

But yeah, I like this story a lot, and hope you continue it. This is the first fic I look for an update in every day I log in, and I am kinda depressed if it hasn't been updated that day. Just keep up your good work and I will love you lol.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"J.C. Here. Nerevarine says he is very excited about this chapter. Due to this marks the halfway point of ACT 2."

"Yes J.C. He says that this is where the horror part of the chapter starts. He says that at the end of ACT 2 he will say what movie he based it on."

"Plus he says that all the chapter names from now to ACT 3 are going to be horror related"

Chapter 35: Catching smoke

Monarch to the kingdom of the dead
    Infamous butcher,
    Angel of death

Angel of death - Slayer

I woke up right next to Candice the next day. We just snuggled together very romantically all night. Her giant scythes were a problem but I managed to work my way around it.

"Good morning Adrian." Lily said into my mind. "Good morning yourself." I said to her. I was happy for once. I moved my head towards Candice's and kissed her forehead. Then I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom.

I showered for the first time in a long while. It was nice doing it and I felt positively refreshed when I did it. I cleaned around my tail and behind my ears. Then soaped up and rinsed. After that I spent ten minutes feeling the hot water on my fur.

When I got out of the shower I felt positively refreshed. I walked over to the mirror and checked my neck-tube. "Hey Lily. Do you think I am anything like the original Mewtwo?" I asked her.

"To tell you the truth. Not really."

"What do you mean?"

"Well its like this. You have compassion which Mewtwo didn't have. Without a sense of morality and justice Mewtwo became a tool for Team Rocket. When they were reconstructing your brain they kept your compassion and your free will."

"Free will? What do you mean?"

"I mean Adrian you have the ability to make decisions. I have seen you do the weirdest things. You don't do things for people but you are able to make your own decisions. Your a very talented idividual."

"Well I am flattered. But in what ways am I like Mewtwo?"

"Well your anger for starters. You did kill a lot of rockets in the base. Plus your affection towards pokemon and not humans. Your quick thinking and ingenuity."

"Well yeah I guess." I said slowly. "Your a bad slow thinker but a good fast thinker." I smiled at myself in the mirror and walked back into the room.

Candice had woken up. She slowly stretched and began polishing her blades. "Hello Adrian." She said noticing me.

"Hello yourself." I said to her. Candice moved towards him. "Adrian I am happy you chose me over Alice. I have something for you." She moved her blade towards a box on the table. "Blank gave me this. She bought it in Celadon." I moved towards the box and found a necklace inside of it. It was a small emerald shaped like a crystal.

"I want you to have it."

"Thanks." I said putting it into my shirt pocket. I walked out of the hotel and quickly forgot about it.

Life was good. All of my senses seemed heightened. I felt much better about myself and everything else. Flowers seemed to smell better, the air seemed fresher. Everything seemed better. I got breakfast in a nearby diner and began walking into the woods.

I saw Griffin and Colt there in the same spot. "Ah Adrian. Did you accomplish what you set out to do?" He asked me. I nodded. "Yeah that meditation opened my mind to a lot of things." Colt nodded and stood up. "I think I am going into town for a while. You guys stay here." He said walking out of the forest. It was just me and Griffin left.

"So Griffin whats up?" I asked him. The Zangoose didn't open his eyes. He was probably still angry at me for shooting Colt. "Alright we don't have to be friends." I said to him shrugging. I had seen *******s like this before when I was a trainer. But I didn't care.

Now this is where my life changed forever. I rested on a tree slowly and looked at the sky. I heard a clicking behind me. I turned around and saw a rifle.

The next few minutes were kind of like a blur to me. The person behind the rifle was a Typhlosion. He pushed me right into Griffin. I saw 3 others come behind him. One was a Clefable, another was a Wigglytuff. The last was an Xatu.

"Looks like we got some slaves here." The typhlosion said. I found myself being pushed along by the Typhlosion. They took my ring off to disarm me. "What do you plan to do with us?" I asked looking towards Griffin.

"We are going through the Ilex forest to the coast. Where we are going to Hoenn." The Xatu said.

They pushed us through the Ilex forest. It was nightfall when they stopped at a Cabin. It was abandoned of course but it was fully stocked with food and other necessities. It was on a small island that was surrounded by a large river. The only way across was by a rickety bridge. There was a ton of forest on the island as well.

They pushed myself and griffin into a nearby corner. I began to wonder what was going on.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"Shade here. Nerevarine says he wants us to shut up and not give any spoilers"

"Yeah I wonder how he is going to squeeze out 15 chapters for this"

"Hey trust in the writer. He created you didn't he?"

"Oh and he says if you already recognize the movie don't blurt out the title or he will ask a moderator to delete your post."

Chapter 36: In the realm of the dead

Save the complaints
    For a party conversation.
    The world is loaded,
    It's lit to pop and nobody is gonna stop...

Stop - Jane's Addiction

I sat up with my hands tied. I was sitting with Griffin next to me. He had the exact same expression I had. I looked around. By this time I managed to make out our captors names. The Wigglytuff was a girl by the name of Rita, the Clefable was a guy named Chris. The Typhlosion was the muscle. His name was Leo. The Xatu was the leader. His name was Duke

"Alright we stay here for the night and in the morning we leave." The Xatu said. The others nodded. "Where is Max?" Then there was a knock on the door. The Xatu opened it with his wing.

A large burly Sandslash walked in. He was pushing along Candice. "I caught this Scyther roaming around the woods." Her scythes were tied together. The moment she spotted me she cried out "ADRIAN!"

They pushed her towards us. She sat up next to us. They pushed us then next to the fire. Chris and Rita were moving around the cabin a little. Then they made it to a small table next to a book case. There was a tape recorder on it and a strange book. "Hey look a tape recorder"

A few minutes later they were all around a roaring fire. Chirs and Rita apparently were lovers, they kissed very passionately and were sitting together. Duke sat in a rocking chair while Leo would just look outside. Max turned the recorder on. Right next to it was a strange black book. It was shaped like a face on the front.

*Click* "This is doctor Tiridas Rancov, Ph'd University of Kanto. I was sent to the Ilex forest to study a small temple found on the outskirts of the forest. I found there a shrine dedicated to the Archon." The Archon as I remembered was a mythical King of the Alph. The Alph were always something of myth but they were recently discovering various shrines and temples dedicated to them

"...We found an ancient artifact there only referenced in various texts left behind by the Archon. We found the ancient book. "Necronomicon Ex Mortis." Or roughly translated. Book of the dead."

"Bull" Leo said.

"I brought the book to this cabin before presenting it to the heads of the university. The book reads about its ability to release demons from another dimension. They have the ability to possess the living. The book itself is inked in blood and bound in human flesh."

"What the?" Rita exclaimed.

"The only way to fully kill a possessed corpse is through the act of... bodily dismemberment. It is through the recitation of these spells that this all takes place."

The professor cleared his voice on the tape recorder. Then.. "Khanda, Estrotta, demantos, Khanda..."

The trees crackled and rumbled. I heard various happenings outside.

"Estrotta.. Kahlima..." Rita moved towards the tape recorder and switched it off.

"This whole thing is giving me a very bad feeling."

"Yeah we need to get to sleep anyway" Duke replied." Leo pushed us towards a corner. Then they switched off the lights.

Candice edged towards me. "Do you still have my necklace?" She asked me. I nodded in the dark. "It's in my shirt pocket."

I slept then. I felt strange when I slept. I heard strange voices in my mind in the dark...

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"J.C. Here. Nerevarine saying that he had a lot of ideas come to him today"

"Probably erotic"

"How would you know Shade?"

"Adrian has had sex how many times now?"

Chapter 37: First Blood

Test your might

Theme - Mortal Kombat

Meanwhile while I slept Rita awoke in the darkness. She was sleeping next to Chris.

"Chris. I think that I'd better leave."

"What? Why we are depositing some slaves right now."

They got into a heated argument. Apparently Rita was scared by the tape. So Chris got up and walked with Rita out of the cabin. They walked down towards the river where the bridge was. "I don't see why your so scared all of the sudden." Chris said as they made it to the bridge. But once there Rita screamed

The bridge was destroyed. It was twisted up into the shape of a hand.

Chris and Rita ran back to the cabin and alerted the rest. Duke seemed very angry about the bridge collapsing. Why I couldn't tell. Rita became very shook up by it

There was a strange wind in the air. I heard the trees rusting some more outside.

Chris and Rita were sitting next to the fire. Rita was almost in hysteria about nightmares. Duke decided to play cards. They found a deck of cards in a nearby table and Rita sat down on a couch.

Candice and Griffin were both sleeping. Chris cut the deck and took a card off it. "Alright guess this card if your so psychic." Rita seemed to be making strange noises from where she was. But they seemed to ignore it.

"Ace of hearts." Duke replied. Chris nodded and drew another card. "4 of clubs" Chris shook his head and showed the queen of clubs. "Ace of spades". But this wasn't from Duke. It was from Rita. Her voice was very strange. It was shockingly mesmerizing.

Chris showed the Ace of Spades in his hand and drew another card. "6 of Hearts" Rita said. Chris showed the 6 of hearts. Chris drew more cards but Rita seemed to be guessing all of them correctly and quickly. Suddenly she stood up. Rita's face was discolored and slightly disfigured.

Rita cackled in the dark. Candice awoke beside me. "Adrian? Whats going on?"

"Rita whats going on?" Chris said to her. Rita cackled again. "I hope you like it rough lover boy." I stood up even though my hands were tied. Chris tried to calm Rita down but she just picked him up. Rita was much smaller then Chris so it was a strange sight to see this. She threw him against a wall of the cabin.

"What to do…" I mumbled. Wondering how to stop this. Leo came from another room of the cabin. Ready to make the first blood

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"Shade here. Nerevarine says that several scenes from here to chapter 50 are very important"

"Yeah so don't be an idiot and don't read them"

"Yeah... What he said

Chapter 38: Fearing freedom

Holy Diver
    You've been down too long in the midnight sea
    Oh what's becoming of me

Holy Diver - Dio

Leo charged for Rita slamming her on her backside. But Rita just stood back up as if nothing had happened. Leo launched several fire blasts at her. Missing her tremendously. One hit a window near me. A large glass shard was seen on the floor. I dashed for it. Duke was just shocked. Max was still sleeping

I took the glass shard into my hands and slowly cut my ropes. It took a very long time to finally make some headway but the rope fibres eventually cut. Leo meanwhile charged into Rita again. This time grabbing hold of her.

"Let go of me. I'll swallow your soul" She screamed at him. Leo pushed her towards the trap door where the cellar was located. I dashed towards it and opened it. Leo pushed Rita down into the dark abyss. He slowly locked the cellar door.

"How the hell did you get out?" Leo yelled at me. I readied myself for the worst. Duke shook his head.

"Let him be. We can tie him up again when we find away off this rock." Duke shook Max awake. "Its to bad we are out of ammunition." Duke mumbled.

It was true. They shot a lot of the forest up when they were transporting us to the cabin. They even got into my weapons and used my ammunition.

"What do we do about Rita?" I asked. "Well she is obviously crazy right now. In the morning we can get her when we get help."

I slowly cut Candice and Griffin free. Griffin was surprised by Rita's strange actions. Yet didn't care roughly either way.

"Alright. Now what do we do?" I asked them. They shrugged. We all needed to escape. Yet there was possibly no way to get off. I remembered the tape recording. "...bodily dismemberment..." Ran through my head.

"What are you going to do with Chris?" Max asked. Leo shrugged. "Well he might be injured after being thrown against the wall"

"Thats what you think" Chris responded. But his voice sounded much deeper. It sounded more menacing. He got up very quickly. More like he meditated

"YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE HERE TONIGHT" He screamed out at the top of his lungs. I looked at the nearby wall and spotted an axe. I took it off where it was displayed. Chris lunged at Leo holding what looked like a pencil. Chris began trying to stab Leo with the pencil.

Duke attempted to pull him off. But Chris's Clefable head almost rotated itself out of its socket. Then he pushed Duke of. Leo managed to get up.

Candice ran to Chris and tried to slash him. But she missed very obviously. I pulled Candice away and aimed the axe. Chris bared what looked like sharp fangs and charged for me. I launched the axe directly on his back. Chris was still charging for me. I kept hammering on to him. Blood caking every slash. I found blood on my shirt when he finally went down.

Chris's limbs and head were all cut off. I panted as I dropped the axe. Leo got up and walked over to his remains. "What do we do with him?" He said with a scared expression on his face. Duke stood up. "We bury him."

I helped bury his remains outside. Then we all sat inside to discuss what happened

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"J.C here. Nerevarine was glad he had a day off school today"

"Yep. He is on a real writing high right now. Listening to Abba"

"I wonder why he would choose that band?"

Chapter 39: Dead Rising

I work all night, I work all day, to pay the bills I have to pay
    Ain't it sad
    And still there never seems to be a single penny left for me
    That's too bad

Money Money Money - Abba

"This must have something to do with that book..." Duke exclaimed. Griffin stayed by himself near the edge of the cabin. Seemingly meditating.

"Adrian we have to get out of here. Something is trying to penetrate your mind..." Lily said into my mind. Lily was surprisingly quiet. "It is very hard to stop. If you feel something specific I can't stop it"

"Yeah I never thought both Chris and Rita would go crazy and try to kill us"

"The whole thing is crazy..." Max said looking out the window. Meanwhile I stood up moving my ring in my fingers. "Well Rita is trapped in the cellar for now." We occasionally heard strange irregular breathing noises coming from the cellar.

Candice moved towards me and edged me outside. Knowing that there was no one out there I found no problem with it.

While I was going I noticed the clock had stopped. It stopped at 12:30 exactly. I found it strange but I followed Candice outside.

"So Adrian this whole thing is scary right?" I nodded. Still grimacing about the fact I had to dismember Chris.

"Yeah I guess." We both began walking together. We walked towards a small work shed around the back of the cabin.

"So why did you lead me out here?" I asked her. She slowly put her scythes around me. "I wanted..."

I didn't know it then. But my entire world crashed upon me at that point.

I suddenly heard strange breathing sounds coming from Candice. She suddenly pushed me away with her scythes. I looked at her.

Candice's normally green fur/armor was now pale white. She had deep red eyes. There looked like heavily disfiguring areas around her.

"DIE!!!" She screamed at me as she charged for me. I ducked one of her swipes and rolled backwards. I couldn't kill Candice. It wasn't the right thing to do.

Candice followed me swiping her blades until we were at the same place that I helped bury Chris. There was a shovel in the ground there. Candice pushed me down with her blades.

"Say good bye." She screamed out. She rammed her blades down in my direction. They were stopped by the rough blade of the shovel in my hand. Sparks flew at that point. Then I accidentally swiped the blade towards Candice's head.

Candice's head flew right off her body. Her body fell to the ground instantly.

I ran towards Candice's fallen head. It was still alive. When I picked it up it instantly attempted to bite me.

"Come on you crazy *****!" I yelled at her. A strange voice coming from Lily entered my mind. "Workshed"

I ran to the workshed and found a winch on the counter. I placed Candice's head directly on the winch. Then crancked it to the maximum. Her head was stuck there.

"Even now we have your darling Candice's soul. She suffers in HELL!" Her head screamed at me. I felt woozy to the touch. I had beheaded my love. I looked around the workshed and found a small cupboard over the winch. I opened it and was shocked.

Staring at me in the face was a dark red chainsaw. I soon found Lily screaming in my mind to do something with it. I didn't know what to do

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"Shade here. Nerevarine appologises for the long hiatus he put on this chapter"

"He says his computer was very screwed up since he got a virus"

"He is doing this on his Dad's computer. Right after he finished watching 1408"

"Yeah Shade. He says it was an awesome movie"

Chapter 40: Fire and Brimstone

I don't know how but I suddenly lose control
    There's a fire within my soul
    Just one look and I can hear a bell ring
    One more look and I forget everything

Mamma Mia - Abba

1 Year Before

"Candice" Her entire body was still beautiful to this day. She had the look that made you want to love her. I did, and now I had to kill her

It wasn't that I wanted to. The chainsaw whirring in my hands, her severed head in the winch. I just wanted to drop the weapon and run away. Lily would scream into my head. "Kill the *****" She screamed. Logic and reason would tell me to do the same

Logic was such a liar

I pulled the pull string of the chainsaw. Its mechanics whirring inside it. Candice's head was snarling at me. "Yes Adrian... You cannot kill your love. While she suffers in hell" The head would cackle at me. I gulped down the saliva mixed with sweat and blood. It tasted just like when I had sex with her a few days before.

"NO!" I yelled out. It was a mixed yell. Full of yelping and tears streaming down my eyes. "YES!" The head yelled out. Its dark crooked teath making it look like a demon.

"Huh you want some?" I yelled at the head. The tears turning to anger. "I'll KILL YOU" I yelled out again

The whirring of the chainsaw combined with the impact of flesh would still give me nightmares today

10 minutes later

I walked out stumbling over myself. I closed the heavy door of the workshed. Blood and oil from the chainsaw was all over my torso and some of my legs and tail. I carried the blood smeared chainsaw back to the cabin. In the workshed I also found a box of shells which I carried in the other hand

I stumbled into the cabin. Every head turned to me. My face had large amounts of blood smearing every area of it. I looked like the angel of urban death.

I dropped the chainsaw. Still dripping with sticky blood. "Candice.... tried... to kill me..." I mumbled out and walked over to the corner of the cabin. Tears trickled down my face as I cried

Griffin came by when I was crying. "Hey... What happened?"

"I... I... don' want to talk about it" I said in between puffing out the tears. "Hey man you gotta get a hold of yourself" Lilly said into my mind.

"SHUT UP" I screamed at her. I walked over to the nearby mirror hanging on the wall of the cabin. Duke, Max and Leo seemed frozen from what I was doing. I rested both my hands on the wall beside the mirror and peered into it. I didn't recognise my dark and dirty face.

"I.... I....'m fine..." I managed to choke out. Suddenly I saw my reflection make a strange face as both of my reflection's hands came right out of the mirror and towards my sholders.

"Don't think so..." It said to me. "We just cut up our girlfriend with a chainsaw... Does that sound FINE to you?" It said cackling. Then I was pushed away from the mirror with brute force. My reflection was like a ghost, coming out from the mirror towards the cellar. We heard rumbling coming from the cellar. Rita's dead face poked out from underneath.

"Ha the man can't stomach death." She yelled out. I heard more irregular breathing coming from the fire.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"J.C. Here. Nerevarine says he finally got his computer working properly"

"Yeah. He says that he is running Opera now on Windows Xp"

"You know Shade. This is all information that would be valuble for hackers"

"Its not like a hacker is going to search for people running both Opera and Xp. They are probably going to get like 400 000 hits..."

Chapter 41: Death incarnate

someday you'll see things my way cause you never know,
    no ya never know when your gonna go
    someday you'll see things my way cause you never know,
    no ya never know when your gonna go

My way - Limp Bizkit

Max had gone insane

It was gradual of course. After my reflection went into the cellar it happened. He just stopped breathing. Then it became irregular.

He stood up with a large great expression on his face. His fur had no pigment just like Candice's was before I killed her.

He began slashing us. First he came for Duke. Duke ducked and Max missed greatly. Leo tried to subdue Max and he was thrown to the ground. I found my chance to shine then. I conjured up my double barrelled shotgun.

Leo screamed after Max picked up a large dresser. He seemed to have superhuman strength now that he was possessed. He lifted it over his head and began moving towards Leo. Before he could throw it at him a gunshot was heard. The dresser fell from Max's grasp

There I was reloading my shotgun. "Wait Mother****er" I called to him. Then I cocked the gun. "Lets go"

Max charged for me. I rolled to the side and fired another shot. I ducked again and reloaded.

Max seemed to have absolutely no limit. I looked towards Griffin and nodded.

I hit Max with the wooden stock of the shotgun. He stumbled slightly but still shrugged it off. Then he didn't notice Griffin come from behind him. Griffin stuck his poison tipped claws directly into his back. Max groaned greatly and slouched in pain. I took the stock of the shotgun and brought it to Max's head. He fell to the ground and I pointed the gun at his head again.

"Swallow this" I said as I fired. His head exploded into bits of blood and brain.

I blew the smoke from the shotgun. "That was easy" I said smirking. The clock was still stopped. But I could tell that around 5 hours had passed.

I ran to the tape recorder. "There has to be something in here about how to stop this thing. I took the book and flipped it open. Its flesh bound cover was sticky to the touch. I looked through the dried pages. Many of them had pictures of corpses. One of the pages had a picture of a Mewtwo.

"What's this?" I said to Lilly. I could tell she would shrug. The professor seemed to jot something down in pen right next to the picture

"A sketch of the Archon. Strangely enough I do not recognise his portrait here." I remembered when I was a child and still human. When my mother read me an Archon story. Most of them were of him wearing strangely designed clothing. But this one was different. He was wearing what looked like the shreds of a shirt. A strange blade was attatched to his right arm. In his left arm was a stick that had sparks coming out of it.

I took the tape recorder and switched it on

"It has only been a few hours since I have translated the first inscriptions to the book of the dead. But I have discovered something about it. In order to destroy the evil someone should destroy the book of the dead. However I do not know how to do something like this..."

I took the book. "All we have to do is destroy this thing" I said to them

Seemingly enough I didn't notice Duke run out of the cabin into the woods...

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"J.C. Here. I am very glad we are almost at the climax"

"Nerevarine says that if you watched the movie he based the second half of ACT 2 on and you do not recognise what is going on then you must watch it again"

"I mean come on. Its all pretty obvious"

"Nerevarine is also scrapped for ideas as well"

Chapter 42: Blood Marrow and Bone
    Welcome to a new kind of tension.
    All across the alien nation.
    Where everything isn't meant to be okay.
    Television dreams of tomorrow.
    We're not the ones who're meant to follow.
    For that's enough to argue.

American Idiot - Green Day

None of us knew why Duke ran off. But we all kinda thought we did. All of us came to the conclusion he would try to fly away. Abandoning us all here.

"So how are we going to destroy this book?" I asked Griffin. Leo seemed to stay by himself near the edge of the cabin. Neither of us cared what he did since he wasn't a zombie yet.

Griffin seemed the calmest one there. He was just quietly meditating. I placed the shotgun near the fire in case something would come up.

Rita would continuously bang on the cellar door. Screaming at us to let her out. That was until she made it out

Seemingly enough Rita's head poked out once and it wasn't the evil disfigured albino head that we all loved to loath. It was her regular cute head that poked out.

"Come on leo. Let me out. We can help stop this thing together." Leo moved towards the cellar to open it. I ran towards the cellar but it was to late. Leo unlocked the cellar door and Rita burst through it.

"YOU WILL ALL DIE" She screamed out. Leo was thrown back against the cabin wall. I ran towards the double barreled shotgun but Rita was to quick. I was thrown back as well.

"Damn" I thought to myself. Lily spouted things for me to do. But all of them were easier said then done.

I ran to the axe which was abandoned on the ground. It was sticky with Chris's blood.

Rita was coming for me. I ran outside of the cabin. Rita followed.

I ran around the cabin until I bumped into Duke. Duke had dozens of bleeding cuts and scratches. He almost fell ontop of me as I bumped into him. Rita closed in on us. I threw the axe at her and made a deep cut into her leg. But that only slowed her down slightly. I dragged Duke back into the cabin and closed the door.

Leo moved over the dresser that Max tried to throw at him over the door. To prevent Rita from coming in. We placed Duke on the nearby couch.

"Duke what's going on?" Leo asked him. He managed to choke out something. "The trees. They are somehow alive. I was almost cut in half by them." He spurted out.

I ran to the book of the dead. "Okay we need to destroy this thing." I said to them. But we needed a way to do that.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"Finally. We are at my favorite part of the story"

"Yeah I was hoping he would do this later. But now is fine"

"Yeah Shade. Only a few more till the climax"

Chapter 43: Dead Man Walking

Just when you thought you had reached the deepest depths of horror, it suddenly got worse. How to turn off that small voice inside your head that started to whisper that you should be glad... that now, if not before, your revenge was justifiable on any conceivable moral scale. That small voice proved, beyond any doubt, that I was damned.

Max Payne - Max Payne

Rita would continuously stalk the cabin outside. It was eerie almost. Like she was waiting for it to end.

We heard the floor boards creak. Something else was in the cellar. Leo relocked the cellar after we locked Rita outside. Something was down there, it didn't seem pleasant.

Duke was moaning from his wounds nearby. Griffin was treating him but he wasn't doing a good job.

"Alright. I have an idea." I whispered to Griffin. "I am going to throw this thing into the fireplace." I said. Then I got up and moved towards the fire.

I heard a snap as I turned around. I saw Leo there holding my double barreled shotgun. Pointed directly at me.

"Thats right. I'm running this show now." He spurted to me. I could tell he wasn't possessed. He didn't have that evil look in his eyes. "We are going outside to take care of Rita. Then we are getting the hell out of here."

"No you idiot." I responded. "She's dead. She'l kill us all. If she doesn't the trees will. Look at Duke." I held the Necronomicon in my hand. Funny... It didn't seem as jagged as before. "If I destroy this thing. Then all this will end." Leo came over and grabbed the book out of my hand.

"Mumbo Jumbo bull ****." He said moving towards the cellar. He opened the cellar door and tossed the book into it. We heard more movement down bellow. "Now you ain't got no choice."

Me and Griffin walked outside with Leo pointing the gun at us. Rita was nowhere to be seen. It was almost anticlimactic the way this was happening. Now I was being lead to my death. Little did I know it was in more ways then one.

We got far out till we were near the bridge. Or what was left of it until Leo began calling. "Rita!" He yelled out.

"You idiot. Thats going to lead her here." I could tell his brains were addled. He was clearly insane.

"Don't tell me what to do" He screamed at me. I felt him hit the barrel of the gun directly at my head.

"Candice" I fell to the ground. "ADRIAN!" Lilly screamed into my head

Griffin seemed to fall back in fear. Leo continued screaming.

"RITA!"

An evil preseance moved through the trees towards him

"RITA! RITA! RITA!" A cold shoulder moved threw us. Leo dropped the gun instantly. He began stuttering.

I stood up. I was possessed by the evil.

It wasn't all that good a feeling. As if like a ghost I moved towards Leo. I took his torso and lifted him above my head. My vision was dark crimson. No pigment existed anywhere on my body. It was shakedown time

Griffin ran back to the cabin in fear. I meanwhile took Leo and threw him at a tree. Then slowly killed him

I cocked my head directly at Griffin fleeing towards the cabin. Then I began lurching forward. I could tell Lily was screaming in my head to stop. Yet there was no way I could.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"Here we are. The zombie Adrian"

"Oh Yeah J.C. Here is the best part of ACT 2"

"Definately Shade. My zippo lighter is running out. I hope it lasts till 49"

Chapter 44: Pain and Suffering

So what if you can see,
    The darker side of me,
    No one will ever change this animal I have become
    Help me believe,
    It's not the real me,
    Somebody help me tame this animal

Animal I have become - Three Days Grace

I chased Griffin back to the cabin. The trees themselves moving around. As if to watch the climactic battle between good and evil. I never thought I would be on the other side. Until then

I wandered into the cabin, completely not under my control. Griffin grabbed the nearby axe and attempted to attack me with it. I grabbed the axe from his hands and pushed him away. Then I took Griffin's torso and threw him at a nearby wall with all my strength

Griffin hit the wall and made a large dent in it. I cackled softly and walked over to him. Ready to finish the job. Until I spotted something glittering on the ground

I manipulated what control I had and picked it up. The glittering silver was Candice's necklace. I recalled the day before when she gave it to me. She was so beautiful.

The beast inside of me stopped attacking for a few seconds. I lifted the necklace directly above my head. Then I started wailing. I had killed my love. Candice

As if in a vision I saw Candice once more in the back of my mind. "Keep going..." She seemed to say

I slowly leaned on a nearby wall. My pigments in my skin returning. My vision changing back to normal. I began to breath slowly again as I looked at the necklace in my hand.

"Damn." I said slowly. I looked over to Griffin who was just stiring. He had a large wound on his back. "Adrian?" I nodded and stood up. I helped him get up slowly. He seemed slightly wary but okay.

"That thing is gone" I said slowly. "For how long?" He responded. I of course didn't know. "If we are going to stop this thing we need that book." He said pointing at the cellar.

I began pondering. The only weapon I had was my shotgun. But I could be disarmed easily by whatever was down in the cellar.

Then an idea came to me. It was better then any idea I had ever thought of before. I turned to the chainsaw on the ground. No longer dripping but sticky with Candice's blood.

"Workshed" I said profoundly to Griffin. Duke was sleeping on the couch. He was still breathing. But only just.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"J.C. Here. Nerevarine reports that this is his most favorite chapter in the entire fanfiction and the funnest to do yet"

"Definately. He was listening to a ton of heavy metal"

"Oh and to the readers. Nerevarine reports that the weapons aquired here will be used throughout the next 50 chapters"

Chapter 45: Regeneration

Saturday night and I just got paid
    Gonna fool about ain't gonna save
    Some people gonna rock some people gonna roll
    Gonna have a party to save my soul
    Hard headed woman and a soft hearted man
    They been causing trouble since it all began
    Take a little rice take a little beans
    Gonna rock and roll down to New Orleans

Speed King - Deep Purple

Griffin and I doubled towards the workshed around the back of the cabin. I was carrying two things. The chainsaw and the shotgun. I didn't see Rita anywhere but I kinda figured she wouldn't show up. At least for a while.

Lilly showed back up in my mind. Saying that something took over but was driven away. She said that nothing was powerful enough to drive a possessed spirit.

"Nothing but love" It sounded like a cheasy country song. But I didn't care. I felt alive and full of energy. I told Lily my idea and she instantly purred like a cat.

The workshed was as decrept as always. There was a large amount of tools, leather and various bits of metal. We set the chainsaw on the counter.

Lily guided me through the building. She had an excellent mind for mechanics. Griffin on the other hand said he was the son of a tanner when he was a human and liked leather. He slowly cut away stripes of leather.

I took a nearby power drill and took the saw apart. Taking the blade away. Griffin meanwhile took my shirt and straightened it out a tad. My shirt was almost black with dirt and blood. He slowly fitted me with straps and hooks.

Lily continued guiding me through. She made me take apart the motor and take the blade right out. Then she ordered me to make a bracket on my right hand. I did so using pieces of leather and a round hook I found nearby

I rebuilt the motor and kept it seperate from the area were my hand was. I placed a small grip where my right hand would grab hold of.

I replaced the blade and the chain. Griffin finished in creating what looked like a harness. It wrapped around my shirt and more noticibly it connected with the leather bracer I wrapped on my right arm. Griffin just finished creating what looked like a holster. It was much longer and fitted on my back

I took the pull string of the chainsaw in my hand and looked at Griffin for a moment. In his eyes were looks of excitement. I pulled the string.

I gleamed at my weapon. The chainsaw was fitted directly on my right hand. Attatched to my harness so it wouldn't move around on my hand. I took the shotgun in my left and and held it steady

I brought the blade directly on the barrel of the shotgun. A shower of sparks filled the workshed as the blade loosened. Then I brought my right elbow directly on the barrel. It fell with a clank. My now sawed off shotgun was much smaller then it once was. I gunslinged the shotgun on my middle finger. It rotated very quickly and precisely. I placed it in my shotgun holster.

"Groooovy" I mumbled out.

Griffin opened the workshed door. I stared out at what remained of Rita there. There was no fear, no reason to run.

"I'll KILL YOU" She yelled out. I grabbed my sawed off from my holster and aimed it at her head. Rita flew several meters. Or what was left of her.

I blew the smoke from the shotgun and placed it back on my holster. "That was easy" Griffin and I walked back to the cabin. Ready to find that book.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years

"Shade here. J.C.'s zippo ran out again. So he is going to be out for the next few chapters. He appologieses greatly for everything he has put you, the readers through

Anyway Nerevarine is saddened by the fact that barely anyone has commented on his fic. He feels like no one but guests and his friends are reading it"

Chapter 46: Doppelgänger

Move it along, so don't you ask if I stare,
    Just staring at chicks to get my every way
    We'll scratch and itch all over the floor,
    See, they don't need me anymore!

Raw Dog - The Last Vegas

The weight of the chainsaw made me itch to use it. I was glad the shotgun was strapped to my back or I would have felt an urge to use that as well. We were back at the cabin, clustered over the entrance to the cellar. Duke was breathing still. I found medication in a medicine cabinet in the bathroom. Griffin was slowly tending to him. Keeping him alive so he couldn't turn into a zombie.

I slowly opened the cellar. "That book is somewhere down there." I said slowly. I slowly walked down the stairs of the cellar

I could hear the squeaking of rats as I slowly made my way down. The dank humid air made my head swim.

"Alright where is that ****er" I said slowly checking the ground for the book.

The entire place had a real horror feel to it. I could hear my heart beat in my ears. It filled me with sick adrenaline. I kept my left hand on my shotgun.

I slowly paced around the maze-like cellar until I spotted a boiler. The book was just underneath the boiler. I reached out and grabbed it. Keeping notice of the steam coming out from underneath the boiler.

"I don't think that's yours" A voice said behind me

I turned around instantly. My hand placed on the chainsaw's pull cord. I looked at the dark figure in the shadow. I couldn't make out what he looked like.

"Who are you?" I asked the shadowy figure.

"Me? I am you... Or was you." Lily gasped slowly. "Adrian just kill whatever he is." I didn't want to take Lily's advice. I had seen to much horror just to underestimate what my opponent was going to do.

The figure stepped out from the shadows. I almost fainted at the sight of him. It was a Mewtwo wearing no shirt. I felt slightly compelled to take my hand off the pull string. But I kept it there just in case

"Who are you? Are you me?" I asked the Mewtwo.

"I should ask you the same question. You are using my body." I suddenly realised who he was. The original Mewtwo.

"Yes Adrian. Now you remember. I have come back to kill you now. You, my reflection are the only thing standing in my way" Mewtwo had a look on his face that I would never forget. It was a smug meglomaniac look. Like he was sure this was going to be easy. I took my hand off the pull string

"Yes Adrian. Now I am going to kill you and the Zangoose. Then I will use the Necronomicon to summon the undead all over Kanto." Mewtwo seemed to have scale-like skin. Something about him made my skin crawl.

All of the sudden I felt a sharp pain in my gut as Mewtwo launched a shadow ball towards me. I fell flat on my back in pain.

"That was easy" Mewtwo began cackling. The evil bastard didn't see me get up. "I guess you could say I am the bad side of a good Mewtwo" he said inbetween his cackling

"Now Adrian where..." He didn't hear me take my shotgun out and point it at his face. I cocked it when he paid attention. I aimed it directly at his snout.

I nodded as I reached for the trigger. The blast was tremendous, echoing around the cellar. Mewtwo flew several meters until he hit a wall and fell to the ground.

I felt heroic as I walked slightly and leaned the shotgun on my shoulder. "Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun"

Mewtwo got up instantly. I put my shotgun back into the holster. Mewtwo's face had a large black wound in it. I knew my enemy and it was him. He was standing in a very angry stance when I pulled my chainsaw's pull string

Back