• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ayano Katagiri/Kagami ☆ Clubbo!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Suprisingly, it's been cold lately. The weather's been weird, so no pools for now. o.o
    Winter! I don't like the cold either. Is there snow where you are?

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    Aww... I wanted snow. The closest I get here is hail. xD

Yeah. And THEN, I don't understand all the other weird conversions. Like inches to miles etc. WHY CAN'T THEY BE SIMPLE MULTIPLICATIONS?? (like 10s and 100s. xD)

Spoiler:

*pokes this thread* Yeah... my top screen isn't really in perfect condition right now. -.-''

:P Hail sux. But since you don't get snow, you better be happy with what you have. XD

Inches to Miles? Interesting...Never heard of that. Though I do know there are 3 feet in a yard. XD

Wow...that sux. You better get it fixed/buy a new one before you go up north! Or else I shall give you a thrashing!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    :P Hail sux. But since you don't get snow, you better be happy with what you have. XD

Inches to Miles? Interesting...Never heard of that. Though I do know there are 3 feet in a yard. XD

Wow...that sux. You better get it fixed/buy a new one before you go up north! Or else I shall give you a thrashing!
    Hail also hurts. =p A lot. Heehee. I will never be satisfied with just hail.

Um, okay. Maybe I made that one up. xD -under pressure on the spot-
    I know that there are 12 inches in a foot! xD

Yeah, it does. Hopefully I'll be able to get it fixed~ If not... then I shall be sad. I don't have enough money to dish out for a brand new one.
    Hey! I don't want a thrashing!! Leave that in the um, stone/dark/whatever ages?

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    Hail also hurts. =p A lot. Heehee. I will never be satisfied with just hail.

Um, okay. Maybe I made that one up. xD -under pressure on the spot-
    I know that there are 12 inches in a foot! xD

Yeah, it does. Hopefully I'll be able to get it fixed~ If not... then I shall be sad. I don't have enough money to dish out for a brand new one.
    Hey! I don't want a thrashing!! Leave that in the um, stone/dark/whatever ages?

Yes, yes it does. I've never been in hail. Because, frankly, I'm not stupid enough to stand under it. XD

XD Yeah. I don't know if in. to miles is possible but I can figure out a lot with ins., ft. and yds. Like: 12 ins. = 1 ft., 3 ft. = 1 yd. So there for 3,600 ins. = 300 ft. = 100 yds. I know I just probably killed your brain, but hey! XD

You better find a solution! @.@ <~~stern look XD
    You SHALL receive a thrashing if I find it necessary! And it is a British term, not from an era! =P <~~Stolen!!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yes, yes it does. I've never been in hail. Because, frankly, I'm not stupid enough to stand under it. XD

XD Yeah. I don't know if in. to miles is possible but I can figure out a lot with ins., ft. and yds. Like: 12 ins. = 1 ft., 3 ft. = 1 yd. So there for 3,600 ins. = 300 ft. = 100 yds. I know I just probably killed your brain, but hey! XD

You better find a solution! @.@ <~~stern look XD
    You SHALL receive a thrashing if I find it necessary! And it is a British term, not from an era! =P <~~Stolen!!
    I didn't purposely stand under it... it just decided to fall on me while I was walking home. xD

Yay, -braindead- but not really. I like Maths, just not the silly parts. o.o

I shall. I could just buy a second-hand one I guess, if it has to come to that.
    Oh, I was referring to the "activity" of thrashing, rather than the phrase itself. XD

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    I didn't purposely stand under it... it just decided to fall on me while I was walking home. xD

Yay, -braindead- but not really. I like Maths, just not the silly parts. o.o

I shall. I could just buy a second-hand one I guess, if it has to come to that.
    Oh, I was referring to the "activity" of thrashing, rather than the phrase itself. XD

It's called an Umbrella. So popular a girl sang a song about them. XD

Was it the math that killed it or being overexposed to the Hail? XD

Well, X-mas is right around the corner...Ask for one.
    AH, I see. I'm sure it's still around...somewhere. But I only hit people who annoy me. And at this point, you have yet to do so. :D

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    It's called an Umbrella. So popular a girl sang a song about them. XD

Was it the math that killed it or being overexposed to the Hail? XD

Well, X-mas is right around the corner...Ask for one.
    AH, I see. I'm sure it's still around...somewhere. But I only hit people who annoy me. And at this point, you have yet to do so. :D
    Oh, that thing which I don't use! Umbrella, ella ella... xD

Just hail. I'm fine with math. xD

I wish I could. I'm already getting a laptop and a DS flash cart... so it'll be hard to get anything more. =\
    In places where there is no law? Yay! I can be annoying though if need be. -shot-

Theme change!

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    OMG.. I see.. TORADORA!
    Yay, you're also a fan of ToraDora!

Mmm.. should be studying for exams but once I saw your banner I just had to post. x3
    And.. uhmm.. I'm not gonna be around PC anymore. Decided it's time for me to just leave and not 'slightly leave'..

But maybe I'll post here. Mayybee aye? :D

Missing you heaps! I miss those times when I would stay on PC till 12:00.. haha
    Maybe I'll end up changing my mind and come back.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    OMG.. I see.. TORADORA!
    Yay, you're also a fan of ToraDora!

Mmm.. should be studying for exams but once I saw your banner I just had to post. x3
    And.. uhmm.. I'm not gonna be around PC anymore. Decided it's time for me to just leave and not 'slightly leave'..

But maybe I'll post here. Mayybee aye? :D

Missing you heaps! I miss those times when I would stay on PC till 12:00.. haha
    Maybe I'll end up changing my mind and come back.
    May!! I was actually just about to email you.
    Happy Birthday!! I actually remembered~ -shot-

YES!! ToraDora = awesome. <3

Awww, good luck for exams! Mine just finished fortunately.

A big mayybee with a please x1000 added on top? ^_^

Miss you lots too! Haha, I miss those times too~
    Maybe in the holidays?

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Naww.. thank you! =)
    Glad you remembered aye.. it's kinda sad cos I have to study on my birthday.. XD

Heck yehh! I'm only reading the manga atm.. but enjoying it heaps!!
    Oh, but the OP/ED song is adorablee~ (I like the one on your profile better :D)

Thanks, I'm definitely gonna need it. XD

Hahah, well I'm sticking around now, aren't I. :D

Oh, I'm going overseas on Dec 23.. so before then.

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    Oh, that thing which I don't use! Umbrella, ella ella... xD

Just hail. I'm fine with math. xD

I wish I could. I'm already getting a laptop and a DS flash cart... so it'll be hard to get anything more. =\
    In places where there is no law? Yay! I can be annoying though if need be. -shot-

Theme change!

See! Then you have no one to blame but yourself. Is that from the song?

I was always kinda good in math, too. Was my best subject.

Wow. Laptop, what brand and what does it have in it? Also, a DS Flash Cart? What is that? And I can understand how hard it will be.
    I think Germany has no laws like that. You should go there! XD *Holds smoking gun* Whoops! XD

Yay? What is it?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Naww.. thank you! =)
    Glad you remembered aye.. it's kinda sad cos I have to study on my birthday.. XD

Heck yehh! I'm only reading the manga atm.. but enjoying it heaps!!
    Oh, but the OP/ED song is adorablee~ (I like the one on your profile better :D)

Thanks, I'm definitely gonna need it. XD

Hahah, well I'm sticking around now, aren't I. :D

Oh, I'm going overseas on Dec 23.. so before then.
    Aww, yeah that's unfortunate. But it'll be worth it, won't it?

The anime is just as good! Especially with everyone afraid of Taiga. xD
    Yeah, I like Pre-Parade better too~

I'm sure you'll do fine! I believe in ya!

Yay. -happy-

Oh~ Well I'm going overseas on the 15th, so I'll be gone too. Maybe. =\
    See! Then you have no one to blame but yourself. Is that from the song?

I was always kinda good in math, too. Was my best subject.

Wow. Laptop, what brand and what does it have in it? Also, a DS Flash Cart? What is that? And I can understand how hard it will be.
    I think Germany has no laws like that. You should go there! XD *Holds smoking gun* Whoops! XD

Yay? What is it?
    But they're too hard to use in Wellington. Yeah.

Same. It's easily my best subject, though my others have caught up recently.

I haven't chosen the laptop yet, so I'll find out in a couple of weeks time! Basically the Flashcart is like one of these.
    Reaaally?? o.o I dunno, somehow I doubt that. xD -regenerates-

ToraDora! Well, Aisaka Taiga anyway.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Aww, yeah that's unfortunate. But it'll be worth it, won't it?

The anime is just as good! Especially with everyone afraid of Taiga. xD
    Yeah, I like Pre-Parade better too~

I'm sure you'll do fine! I believe in ya!

Yay. -happy-

Oh~ Well I'm going overseas on the 15th, so I'll be gone too. Maybe. =\

Definitely unfortunate~ >_<
    Oh.. I dunno.. my studying usually doesn't lead to incredibly good marks. XD
    Sometimes I do better when I just wing it.. haha

Ahh.. you're making me really desperate to watch it! XD
    Pre-Parade is nice melody.. <3
    The video clip for Vanilla Salt is a little strange with the girl dancing.. looks very unnatural. XD

Hay, first time someone has said that! XD
    Thanks for believing in me?! haha

:D

Oohh, where are you going?

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    But they're too hard to use in Wellington. Yeah.

Same. It's easily my best subject, though my others have caught up recently.

I haven't chosen the laptop yet, so I'll find out in a couple of weeks time! Basically the Flashcart is like one of these.
    Reaaally?? o.o I dunno, somehow I doubt that. xD -regenerates-

ToraDora! Well, Aisaka Taiga anyway.

Um...why? Thought so

Yeah, I always liked math, and Science was a secondary favorite.

Whoo! Send me a link to it online or find pix of it. I WANT to see it!! *eye twitch* The flashcart is awesome! I bookmarked the site. Does it say anywhere how much it is?
    Well, they might've back when "He-who-will-go-nameless" was in reign, I don't know about anymore. WITCH! WITCH!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Definitely unfortunate~ >_<
    Oh.. I dunno.. my studying usually doesn't lead to incredibly good marks. XD
    Sometimes I do better when I just wing it.. haha

Ahh.. you're making me really desperate to watch it! XD
    Pre-Parade is nice melody.. <3
    The video clip for Vanilla Salt is a little strange with the girl dancing.. looks very unnatural. XD

Hay, first time someone has said that! XD
    Thanks for believing in me?! haha

:D

Oohh, where are you going?
    Haha, yeah I know what you mean. xD I do that sometimes for a few subjects and it's like a miracle if I ever get a high mark out of it.

Sorry! ;D The manga sticks very closely to the anime and light novel, so it's not too different but I think it's slightly behind.
    Agreed!
    There's a girl dancing?? o.O I don't think I've really paid attention to the ED when I've been watching it. :<

Of course! :3

Oh~ I'm heading to Taiwan for a month. But I'll probably still have Internet. Hopefully~
    Um...why? Thought so

Yeah, I always liked math, and Science was a secondary favorite.

Whoo! Send me a link to it online or find pix of it. I WANT to see it!! *eye twitch* The flashcart is awesome! I bookmarked the site. Does it say anywhere how much it is?
    Well, they might've back when "He-who-will-go-nameless" was in reign, I don't know about anymore. WITCH! WITCH!
    It's very windy here. The umbrella just breaks when you try to open it. So it's easier with rain jackets. Yeah... don't ask me why I know the lyrics.

Chemistry or Physics are my favourite out of the Sciences. The experiments are usually fun (unless it's like melting ice...) >.<

Okay! I will when I've bought it~ but I'm eyeing up one of these right now... Um, I believe it's about $50 US, but that one is the top of the line cart. It's the most expensive right now and you can get other ones for like $15-$25 USD.
    I think they had worse back then. But I'm pretty sure it's reasonably normal throughout now. Noooo... WIZARD! WIZARD!

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    It's very windy here. The umbrella just breaks when you try to open it. So it's easier with rain jackets. Yeah... don't ask me why I know the lyrics.

Chemistry or Physics are my favourite out of the Sciences. The experiments are usually fun (unless it's like melting ice...) >.<

Okay! I will when I've bought it~ but I'm eyeing up one of these right now... Um, I believe it's about $50 US, but that one is the top of the line cart. It's the most expensive right now and you can get other ones for like $15-$25 USD.
    I think they had worse back then. But I'm pretty sure it's reasonably normal throughout now. Noooo... WIZARD! WIZARD!

Ah. So, it's windy like that ALL the time? And if it IS as windy as you say, how would the jackets help? I don't listen to Rap, so I wouldn't know.

I didn't take those. I ended with Biology in 10th Grade. In 11th/12th I went to this trade school kind of place. I went to learn Radio/TV Broadcasting.

OOOO...they look kool. I LOVE the Light blue one. $50? That's a little much...I'll think about getting it.
    Yeah, you've got a point. I'm part German and I know absolutely about that era. GOMENASAI!!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yup. It's known for the wind~ Jackets can still block out rain and do a better job than umbrellas. Neither do I. It's R&B though, but anyway~

Biology's the one I don't like as much, but I'm still taking it. (Swimming with dolphins next year. Heehee.) Ooh, broadcasting. Like, reporter or host based type of broadcasting?

I know!! I don't really mind what I get as long as it's decent on the inside. :3 Yeah, $50 is quite a bit. I've almost convinced my parents to get it for me...

We learn about it if we took History as a subject... but I didn't, so I don't know too much about it. >.< DAIJYOBU, demo... wizard.. desho?

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    Yup. It's known for the wind~ Jackets can still block out rain and do a better job than umbrellas. Neither do I. It's R&B though, but anyway~

Biology's the one I don't like as much, but I'm still taking it. (Swimming with dolphins next year. Heehee.) Ooh, broadcasting. Like, reporter or host based type of broadcasting?

I know!! I don't really mind what I get as long as it's decent on the inside. :3 Yeah, $50 is quite a bit. I've almost convinced my parents to get it for me...

We learn about it if we took History as a subject... but I didn't, so I don't know too much about it. >.< DAIJYOBU, demo... wizard.. desho?

True. But the wind can still cause a lot of harm to a person without an umbrella. They can protect better than the rain jackets. I don't listen to any of it. Most of it is about doin it with someone or b!tches and hoes.

I said I TOOK Biology, I never said I liked it. XD (Swimming with dolphins, eh? Omoshiroi.) Well, neither. I like the behind the scenes stuff. You know, like the audio and video areas.

XD Yeah, but I will say, be a guy, I don't want a pink laptop. Even if it had 1TB of HD and 100GB of RAM. I would only take it if someone gave it to me. Course, then I would gut it and put it in a different shell. Well, I have a job and might be able to afford it, but right now money is tight and it might take a while to get it. Gambare! Gambare!

Well, I had to take history every year from Kindergarten until 12th grade in HS, but I HATED history. So I never paid attention at all. XD Arigato-gozaimasu!!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    The wind can blow roofs at you equaling ouch? Rain jackets are more waterproof. Yeah, I stopped listening to it ages ago. There's only J-Pop left on my playlist now. o.o

I said that I didn't like it. o.o Not you~ xD (Totemo omoshiroi!) Ooh, I see.

Haha, true. But you know what they (whoever they are) say, pink is the new -insertwhateverwasthelastcolourhere-! You could always just get the pink one with the hardout specs and just change the shell if it was at a cheap price to begin with... though there are certainly too many pink products out there now.
    I see. Well, if you do get it... it'll mean there's no need to buy DS games again! Hai, hai!

Ergh, I hated what we already had to do in Social Studies. Luckily there's not that much to NZ History, unlike US History... x_x I would have died~ Douitashimashite. <~ I think that's the right reply.

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    The wind can blow roofs at you equaling ouch? Rain jackets are more waterproof. Yeah, I stopped listening to it ages ago. There's only J-Pop left on my playlist now. o.o

I said that I didn't like it. o.o Not you~ xD (Totemo omoshiroi!) Ooh, I see.

Haha, true. But you know what they (whoever they are) say, pink is the new -insertwhateverwasthelastcolourhere-! You could always just get the pink one with the hardout specs and just change the shell if it was at a cheap price to begin with... though there are certainly too many pink products out there now.
    I see. Well, if you do get it... it'll mean there's no need to buy DS games again! Hai, hai!

Ergh, I hated what we already had to do in Social Studies. Luckily there's not that much to NZ History, unlike US History... x_x I would have died~ Douitashimashite. <~ I think that's the right reply.

True, but NOTHING could save you from a roof flying at you. Unless you are some sort of Kami, ne? I listen to music from my shows and I also listen to some other stuff (american). No rap for me.

XD I know. I was just stating my point that I didn't like it. (^.^) It's awesome I love doing it. It's just very hard t find jobs in the area that pertain to this field, ya know?

That's basically what I said. XD I said "I would only take it if someone gave it to me. Course, then I would gut it and put it in a different shell." and then you said "...and just change the shell if it was at a cheap price to begin with." So ya see, you basically reiterated what I said. XD

True...maybe I won't buy it then. XD Yosha!

Oh yeah, There was a whole YEAR of US History and we only skimmed over some of the major points. Eh? Is that supposed to mean "Your Welcome"? I would've said "Bits nee".

Back