• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ayano Katagiri/Kagami ☆ Clubbo!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    True, but NOTHING could save you from a roof flying at you. Unless you are some sort of Kami, ne? I listen to music from my shows and I also listen to some other stuff (american). No rap for me.

XD I know. I was just stating my point that I didn't like it. (^.^) It's awesome I love doing it. It's just very hard t find jobs in the area that pertain to this field, ya know?

That's basically what I said. XD I said "I would only take it if someone gave it to me. Course, then I would gut it and put it in a different shell." and then you said "...and just change the shell if it was at a cheap price to begin with." So ya see, you basically reiterated what I said. XD

True...maybe I won't buy it then. XD Yosha!

Oh yeah, There was a whole YEAR of US History and we only skimmed over some of the major points. Eh? Is that supposed to mean "Your Welcome"? I would've said "Bits nee".
    Telekinesis can. Or just be Sylar? -shot- I see~ My phone doesn't have good headphones otherwise I'd probably listen to a wider variety of music.

Okay, okay. So my bad? xD Yeah, I can understand why. But that just mean you just need to be very good at it!

You got me there. XD But yours was free... mine was cheap. xD

=o DS games are already expensive enough... I only have Diamond still after 2 years. >.>

Wait... I don't get that. Is that meant to mean there's a lot? o.o"
    Oh... yeah, betsuni would be more appropriate here.

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    Telekinesis can. Or just be Sylar? -shot- I see~ My phone doesn't have good headphones otherwise I'd probably listen to a wider variety of music.

Okay, okay. So my bad? xD Yeah, I can understand why. But that just mean you just need to be very good at it!

You got me there. XD But yours was free... mine was cheap. xD

=o DS games are already expensive enough... I only have Diamond still after 2 years. >.>

Wait... I don't get that. Is that meant to mean there's a lot? o.o"
    Oh... yeah, betsuni would be more appropriate here.

True, but do you HAVE telekinesis? Sylar?? So, buy some headphones? You can find pairs for cheap now-a-days.

Naw, our bad. XD Yup, that's basically it. But even still, if you don't have a college degree, which I don't have, it also limits you.

XD What do you mean "mine was free, yours is cheap"? *confused*

XD You only have Diamond because you are 16 w/o a job. If you had a job, like me, you would have more. Granted, I only have Diamond, but that's because nothing else peaked my interest until recently. I'm, hopefully, getting Mario Kart DS and I may go out and buy the latest Pokemon Ranger Game.

Yes. A LOT! You take US History in Elementary School and AGAIN in High School. And that about covers what you have to learn on US History. Is that how it is spelled? I didn't know that. XD

EDIT: DUDE!! I just found something for you to ask for, for X-mas!! https://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9082048&type=product&id=1218018140440 That has GOT to be the sweetest thing, yet! Btw...I am leaving now to go buy "Pokemon Ranger: Legends of Almia"!! ^.^

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    You told me too... =\

You can whip someone else, find another slave.

Loopa

I'm probably not getting it online. xD The bunny!! :3

Then only one "RAWR" is enough then?? xD

Really? Kagura... there's someone called Kagura in Azumanga Daioh IIRC. O.o

I think I've actually heard of it before.

*reaches in* Why is this pocket... so deep?? =p

Noooo... I'd really prefer not.
    This seems like the last time I was quoted. xD;
    Hello.

I would never tell you to do anything. =O

Oh, you think you can disobey an order? •whips•
    Yea I contradicted what I just said. xD

Lupin III?

Figurines right? Yea everyone seemed to think I buy these things for my kid or something. Not that I have one. xD

From you maybe. xD;

Kagura from Gintama!
    The only characters I remember from Azumanga Daioh are the little girl, the sensei and Osaka. Mainly because thy were my favourite characters. Even if I don't remember their names. xD

That's cool, but I have no idea what you are talking about now. Bananas? Lets go with that. I've heard of chocolate bananas. xD

There is a special hole… for a hand to reach… xD;

Again no idea… so… reach for it. xD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    True, but do you HAVE telekinesis? Sylar?? So, buy some headphones? You can find pairs for cheap now-a-days.

Naw, our bad. XD Yup, that's basically it. But even still, if you don't have a college degree, which I don't have, it also limits you.

XD What do you mean "mine was free, yours is cheap"? *confused*

XD You only have Diamond because you are 16 w/o a job. If you had a job, like me, you would have more. Granted, I only have Diamond, but that's because nothing else peaked my interest until recently. I'm, hopefully, getting Mario Kart DS and I may go out and buy the latest Pokemon Ranger Game.

Yes. A LOT! You take US History in Elementary School and AGAIN in High School. And that about covers what you have to learn on US History. Is that how it is spelled? I didn't know that. XD

EDIT: DUDE!! I just found something for you to ask for, for X-mas!! https://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9082048&type=product&id=1218018140440 That has GOT to be the sweetest thing, yet! Btw...I am leaving now to go buy "Pokemon Ranger: Legends of Almia"!! ^.^
    I might, if this were to be a fantasy world. Evil guy in Heroes.
    Oh, I have good headphones. It's just my phone headphones need a particular Nokia plug thingy so I have to use the Nokia ones which are bad and expensive...

Okay. XD Yeah, well job hunting seems tough nowadays... with the whole economic downturn. I should try and add as much as to my resume in my last year at high school next year.

Oh, I meant the comparison. XD You said "I would only take it if someone gave it to me" indicating freebie~ and I was talking about a price. xD

Maybe. Or maybe because I spend my money on too much other stuff. -.-" Mario Kart is awesome. My friends and I play it at lunchtimes with like 4-6 people all racing together. Pokemon Ranger games I've yet to play though.

Aaaahhh too much to memorize. XD I don't like those kind of things. Yup. Because betsu is from tokubetsu which means special.

I've played that! On emulator, just to test it out. It's... okay, my level of Japanese is higher than that though... so yeah, I found it kinda boring (unless I was unable to unlock the latter stages; if there were any...).
    Cool! Tell me what the game's like. The only other Pokemon game I've played asides from the normal RPGs is PMD2...

EDIT:
    Grrr @ munna xD
    I had only just typed a long post.
    This seems like the last time I was quoted. xD;
    Hello.

I would never tell you to do anything. =O

Oh, you think you can disobey an order? •whips•
    Yea I contradicted what I just said. xD

Lupin III?

Figurines right? Yea everyone seemed to think I buy these things for my kid or something. Not that I have one. xD

From you maybe. xD;

Kagura from Gintama!
    The only characters I remember from Azumanga Daioh are the little girl, the sensei and Osaka. Mainly because thy were my favourite characters. Even if I don't remember their names. xD

That's cool, but I have no idea what you are talking about now. Bananas? Lets go with that. I've heard of chocolate bananas. xD

There is a special hole… for a hand to reach… xD;

Again no idea… so… reach for it. xD
    xD When was this again?
    Hai.

Really? Then... I must have told myself? o.o

Disobey, disobey... *ouches* I don't like the whips!

Professor Lupin?

I almost thought the same... A kid or the figurine? xD

Oh good. I could do more though.

SCARY. -.-
    Osaka's random... The dog's my favourite. xD

Neither do I. xD Chocolate bananas reminds me of this thing a friend once said...

But don't you drop stuff that way? Or is it like Doraemon. :o

*reaches for the no idea*

Last edited:

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    I might, if this were to be a fantasy world. Evil guy in Heroes.
    Oh, I have good headphones. It's just my phone headphones need a particular Nokia plug thingy so I have to use the Nokia ones which are bad and expensive...

Okay. XD Yeah, well job hunting seems tough nowadays... with the whole economic downturn. I should try and add as much as to my resume in my last year at high school next year.

Oh, I meant the comparison. XD You said "I would only take it if someone gave it to me" indicating freebie~ and I was talking about a price. xD

Maybe. Or maybe because I spend my money on too much other stuff. -.-" Mario Kart is awesome. My friends and I play it at lunchtimes with like 4-6 people all racing together. Pokemon Ranger games I've yet to play though.

Aaaahhh too much to memorize. XD I don't like those kind of things. Yup. Because betsu is from tokubetsu which means special.

I've played that! On emulator, just to test it out. It's... okay, my level of Japanese is higher than that though... so yeah, I found it kinda boring (unless I was unable to unlock the latter stages; if there were any...).
    Cool! Tell me what the game's like. The only other Pokemon game I've played asides from the normal RPGs is PMD2...

I wish I had telekinesis. I could really freak some people out that I hated in HS. XD
    XD That sucks. Bad + expensive = BUY AN NEW PHONE!! XD

That would be a good idea, but, your economy is bad, too?

Ah. I still don't get it, but w/e. XD

That's true. The only reason I bought Ranger is because I had to get something for my sister for X-Mas and I had enough to buy it. XD You've played Mario Kart DS?! How is it? Is it cool?! *anxious*

Tell me about it. And on top of that we had World History and then Economics and Government. I HATE history!! It's in the past for a reason. Let's leave it like that, eh?!
    That would explain it. You do know more than me! And i call myself a Japanese fan...:(

It's possible there were more levels. Not to mention you can use the WiFi to possibly unlock more and more stuff.
    So far the game is cool. The beginning goes slow because you actually go to a school of sorts and you graduate and then you go to be a full fledge Ranger. I'm not to much into it, but the evil group in this is "Dim Sun Team". So funny. And you can pick a "Partner Pokemon" to go with you...but if you buy it/receive it, you'll find that out later. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I wish I had telekinesis. I could really freak some people out that I hated in HS. XD
    XD That sucks. Bad + expensive = BUY AN NEW PHONE!! XD

That would be a good idea, but, your economy is bad, too?

Ah. I still don't get it, but w/e. XD

That's true. The only reason I bought Ranger is because I had to get something for my sister for X-Mas and I had enough to buy it. XD You've played Mario Kart DS?! How is it? Is it cool?! *anxious*

Tell me about it. And on top of that we had World History and then Economics and Government. I HATE history!! It's in the past for a reason. Let's leave it like that, eh?!
    That would explain it. You do know more than me! And i call myself a Japanese fan...:(

It's possible there were more levels. Not to mention you can use the WiFi to possibly unlock more and more stuff.
    So far the game is cool. The beginning goes slow because you actually go to a school of sorts and you graduate and then you go to be a full fledge Ranger. I'm not to much into it, but the evil group in this is "Dim Sun Team". So funny. And you can pick a "Partner Pokemon" to go with you...but if you buy it/receive it, you'll find that out later. XD
    Telekinesis is a wicked ability. You could cut people's heads open with it too. xD
    Nooo... I like my phone. Just not the headphones. xD

Yeah, they keep lowering the interest rates here to help try and get it going again.

Oh well. I didn't mean for it to be confusing. XD

It's pretty fun when you have more than one human player.The AI is kinda weak unless you put every single setting on the hardest possible. =\ It's the best Mario Kart game I've played and the awesome thing is that it's download-play capable so you don't even need the game to play with other people. :D

I can only imagine why we need half the stuff we're taught at school... xD And I agree, but the past is only good to look back on to fix mistakes, nothing more than that. Well, if it's sounds correct phonetically, there's not really any problem.

Hmm.. I might take a look again after I get the flash cart then.
    Hahaha, that is... just random. But funny. xD It looks like an ok game, but it also looks like a touch screen killer. o.o"

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    Telekinesis is a wicked ability. You could cut people's heads open with it too. xD
    Nooo... I like my phone. Just not the headphones. xD

Yeah, they keep lowering the interest rates here to help try and get it going again.

Oh well. I didn't mean for it to be confusing. XD

It's pretty fun when you have more than one human player.The AI is kinda weak unless you put every single setting on the hardest possible. =\ It's the best Mario Kart game I've played and the awesome thing is that it's download-play capable so you don't even need the game to play with other people. :D

I can only imagine why we need half the stuff we're taught at school... xD And I agree, but the past is only good to look back on to fix mistakes, nothing more than that. Well, if it's sounds correct phonetically, there's not really any problem.

Hmm.. I might take a look again after I get the flash cart then.
    Hahaha, that is... just random. But funny. xD It looks like an ok game, but it also looks like a touch screen killer. o.o"

Yes, yes it is. EVIL!!
    XD Then you are on your own. XD

Interesting...no pun intended. Maybe they should try that here...

Well...it worked...

Very cool. I can not wait to play it. If I don't get it for x-mas I will buy it after. XD

I don't need any of the history that I learned. Not to mention I don't remember any of it. XD I guess it could help. But the only things that come to mind are old court cases people bring up in new ones.
    I really need to get that game...

You should. It looks like it will help me.
    It would be if you actually pressed with the pressure of Kagami when she is mad at Konata. XD But other than that you should be fine.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yes, yes it is. EVIL!!
    XD Then you are on your own. XD

Interesting...no pun intended. Maybe they should try that here...

Well...it worked...

Very cool. I can not wait to play it. If I don't get it for x-mas I will buy it after. XD

I don't need any of the history that I learned. Not to mention I don't remember any of it. XD I guess it could help. But the only things that come to mind are old court cases people bring up in new ones.
    I really need to get that game...

You should. It looks like it will help me.
    It would be if you actually pressed with the pressure of Kagami when she is mad at Konata. XD But other than that you should be fine.
    The world would explode if people had supernatural abilities. :o VERY EVIL!
    Noo~ I have my phone! XD

XD -stabs pun- But if the government is buying out the debt... then there wouldn't really be a need to.

Ooh, then what else would you get for x-mas?? *__* But those types of games are really only fun with a group. EDIT: Oh wait, I forgot it's Wi-fi capable. -shuts up-

XD REMEMBER, REMEMBER!! Court cases are... sad sometimes. Especially the violent ones. D:
    Maybe you should...

I wonder if I could use AR and cheat my way to opening the more difficult levels. Speaking of Japanese, I actually sat a Japanese test this morning.
    The stylus still can scratch the touch screen though. =\

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    The world would explode if people had supernatural abilities. :o VERY EVIL!
    Noo~ I have my phone! XD

XD -stabs pun- But if the government is buying out the debt... then there wouldn't really be a need to.

Ooh, then what else would you get for x-mas?? *__* But those types of games are really only fun with a group. EDIT: Oh wait, I forgot it's Wi-fi capable. -shuts up-

XD REMEMBER, REMEMBER!! Court cases are... sad sometimes. Especially the violent ones. D:
    Maybe you should...

I wonder if I could use AR and cheat my way to opening the more difficult levels. Speaking of Japanese, I actually sat a Japanese test this morning.
    The stylus still can scratch the touch screen though. =\

Probably. People would abuse their powers, no matter what they have. I love to scream that. It's from the Show Drake and Josh.
    Tsk, tsk, tsk. If you love your phone don't complain about it! *eye twitch*

Also true. We have a debt of over a trillion dollars and yet Bush wanted to spend billions more to help Iraq. I'm glad he's gone next year. Maybe we can get rid of some of it.

I showed my mom a site with Plus-sized cloths on it. (I am a big boy. XD) And also a Computer video/audio editing software. I also made a compromise.

And I am happy that MKDS is WiFi compatible. We can, hopefully, face each other!! ^.^

I REFUSE!! True, very true. But no matter how violent, they can, and probably have, helped other court cases.
    Maybe I will...

You could try that too. Like I said though, I haven't seen it, so you're on your own with it. XD You mean you TOOK one or you sat in on one?
    True, but I don't put that much pressure on it. So mine should last a while. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Probably. People would abuse their powers, no matter what they have. I love to scream that. It's from the Show Drake and Josh.
    Tsk, tsk, tsk. If you love your phone don't complain about it! *eye twitch*

Also true. We have a debt of over a trillion dollars and yet Bush wanted to spend billions more to help Iraq. I'm glad he's gone next year. Maybe we can get rid of some of it.

I showed my mom a site with Plus-sized cloths on it. (I am a big boy. XD) And also a Computer video/audio editing software. I also made a compromise.

And I am happy that MKDS is WiFi compatible. We can, hopefully, face each other!! ^.^

I REFUSE!! True, very true. But no matter how violent, they can, and probably have, helped other court cases.
    Maybe I will...

You could try that too. Like I said though, I haven't seen it, so you're on your own with it. XD You mean you TOOK one or you sat in on one?
    True, but I don't put that much pressure on it. So mine should last a while. XD
    And take over the world! I have no idea what that is.
    I love the phone, just not the headphones that come with it. :P

It's going to be interesting, the next few months... Obama will need to step up and take away the debt. It's kinda sad that Bush is actually trying to help and make an impression in his last few days but no one's listening.

I can't see the first and the last link. o.o" The iPod touch is decent, I've only used the iPhone before, but the functions are similar. I like the random apps you can add~

Yup! Hopefully we can~ that'd be fun.

I UNREFUSE your... request! They probably do to an extent, but even now there are cases where there's all this conflict which comes to no conclusive resolve and allows criminals to walk free as a result. D:

Okay~ *goes to find an AR or hacking tutorial*
    Umm. I did the test. XD
    I didn't put too much on mine but it had a huge scratch and the calibration got messed up a few months after I got it.

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    And take over the world! I have no idea what that is.
    I love the phone, just not the headphones that come with it. :P

It's going to be interesting, the next few months... Obama will need to step up and take away the debt. It's kinda sad that Bush is actually trying to help and make an impression in his last few days but no one's listening.

I can't see the first and the last link. o.o" The iPod touch is decent, I've only used the iPhone before, but the functions are similar. I like the random apps you can add~

Yup! Hopefully we can~ that'd be fun.

I UNREFUSE your... request! They probably do to an extent, but even now there are cases where there's all this conflict which comes to no conclusive resolve and allows criminals to walk free as a result. D:

Okay~ *goes to find an AR or hacking tutorial*
    Umm. I did the test. XD
    I didn't put too much on mine but it had a huge scratch and the calibration got messed up a few months after I got it.

MWAHAHAHA! *cough* Excuse me. It's a show on Nickelodeon. If you know what Nickelodeon is...
    I think you mentioned that already....

No one is listening to him because of all the stuff he has done up to this point. People are just counting the days until he is out of office.

The first link was changed for some reason:
    Spoiler:

The last link of of this picture:
    Spoiler:

Yeah. But the price is like $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. So IF I get any it will be a Nano.

Me too. So's I can whoop yo #&@! XD

IYAAAAA!! That reminded me of a show I watch called: Tomica Hero Rescue Force. They request stuff. It goes: "Final Rescue Osaeshimasu!" Request Final Rescue "Final Rescue Shonin" Final Rescue Approved "Bakuretsuteki ni chinatsu se wo!" Explosively Suppress It!
    Also true. But you have to think about it this way. Even if 1,000 people think someone is guilty, if there is no evidence that says so or otherwise, then they have nothing on him but that 1,000 people. However, if that 1,000 people think they are guilty AND they have older cases that allow the prosecution to dig a little further than they normally would.

Let me know the results of the check. It'll give me a heads up to see if I will buy it.
    I see...Did you pass? Or was it a non-fail/pass kind of test?
    Well, I've had mine for a few months and the most it has are some smudges and stuff. But other than that, it's fine.

EDIT: I think I may have a reason for you to watch Kamen Rider Kiva...
    Spoiler:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    *Alex slaps an agelimit tag to protect those young kiddies from... something* XD
    MWAHAHAHA! *cough* Excuse me. It's a show on Nickelodeon. If you know what Nickelodeon is...
    I think you mentioned that already....

No one is listening to him because of all the stuff he has done up to this point. People are just counting the days until he is out of office.

The first link was changed for some reason:
    Spoiler:

The last link of of this picture:
    Spoiler:

Yeah. But the price is like $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. So IF I get any it will be a Nano.

Me too. So's I can whoop yo #&@! XD

IYAAAAA!! That reminded me of a show I watch called: Tomica Hero Rescue Force. They request stuff. It goes: "Final Rescue Osaeshimasu!" Request Final Rescue "Final Rescue Shonin" Final Rescue Approved "Bakuretsuteki ni chinatsu se wo!" Explosively Suppress It!
    Also true. But you have to think about it this way. Even if 1,000 people think someone is guilty, if there is no evidence that says so or otherwise, then they have nothing on him but that 1,000 people. However, if that 1,000 people think they are guilty AND they have older cases that allow the prosecution to dig a little further than they normally would.

Let me know the results of the check. It'll give me a heads up to see if I will buy it.
    I see...Did you pass? Or was it a non-fail/pass kind of test?
    Well, I've had mine for a few months and the most it has are some smudges and stuff. But other than that, it's fine.

EDIT: I think I may have a reason for you to watch Kamen Rider Kiva...
    [agelimit]
    Spoiler:
    [/agelimit]
    Hey... just because I don't get Nickelodeon on TV. :P But I do know what it is.
    Probably. I seem to repeat stuff a lot, don't I?

Pretty much yeah.

Oooh, that camera looks nice. But that tripod has a very plastic toy like appearance. xD
    And the phone looks pretty nice too.

iPods are overrated!! *gets killed by Apple fans*

Bring it on! xD You need to be able to do drift boosting to beat me~

Okay, I'll admit it, that completely confused me. xD
    That's true I guess.

Remind me in two weeks, I should have a flash cart by then. ^_^ (And hopefully Wi-fi too)
    I think I passed with flying colours. I'm hoping for 380+ out of the 400 marks.
    Mine has only very slight scratches now. And I have no idea where they came from. .o.

... Is that all? XD

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    *Alex slaps an agelimit tag to protect those young kiddies from... something* XD

Hey... just because I don't get Nickelodeon on TV. :P But I do know what it is.
    Probably. I seem to repeat stuff a lot, don't I?

Pretty much yeah.

Oooh, that camera looks nice. But that tripod has a very plastic toy like appearance. xD
    And the phone looks pretty nice too.

iPods are overrated!! *gets killed by Apple fans*

Bring it on! xD You need to be able to do drift boosting to beat me~

Okay, I'll admit it, that completely confused me. xD
    That's true I guess.

Remind me in two weeks, I should have a flash cart by then. ^_^ (And hopefully Wi-fi too)
    I think I passed with flying colours. I'm hoping for 380+ out of the 400 marks.
    Mine has only very slight scratches now. And I have no idea where they came from. .o.

... Is that all? XD

I tried to add the age limit thing...but it didn't put it in a spoiler-like-thing like it did for you.

You should look up Drake and Josh episodes. They are funny.
    Yes...yes you do.

I don't want the tripod...just the camera and case and possibly anything else that comes with it. XD

XD I want one because they only way I can listen to music is either on my laptop or by CD. It's getting old.

Well considering I don't have the game yet, I can not right now. But I am a fast learner. ;)

XD Well...watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiU8nRoKn3U. The saying is :20 in.
    Hora...Ore Sugei, na! *Raises head and extends nose*

Will do! I can't wait...
    Is it for school?
    XD Must've come from something.

Need I say more?...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I tried to add the age limit thing...but it didn't put it in a spoiler-like-thing like it did for you.

You should look up Drake and Josh episodes. They are funny.
    Yes...yes you do.

I don't want the tripod...just the camera and case and possibly anything else that comes with it. XD

XD I want one because they only way I can listen to music is either on my laptop or by CD. It's getting old.

Well considering I don't have the game yet, I can not right now. But I am a fast learner. ;)

XD Well...watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiU8nRoKn3U. The saying is :20 in.
    Hora...Ore Sugei, na! *Raises head and extends nose*

Will do! I can't wait...
    Is it for school?
    XD Must've come from something.

Need I say more?...
    Eh? I just put the age limit tags around the spoiler that you already put there.

Hmm... okay~ I might if I find some time.

Yeah, I didn't think so. XD I need a new digicam too actually. Mine's from like 5-6 years ago.

I guess having a more portable player is less of a hassle. But the iPod's expensive compared to other mp3 players that can do pretty much the same thing.
    Or... Use your DS! Well... that's what I plan on doing soon~

Hehe. Well, I don't have it either yet.

Okay... right. XD Some of it was cool looking but to be honest I found that pretty weird. It reminds me of something else though... but I can't remember what.

This means I need to remember to take the ROM with me...
    Nope. It's one organised by the Japanese embassy. Clicky.
    But I rarely use it. Unless my Pokemon are trying to break out. :O xD

Yes... XD

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    Eh? I just put the age limit tags around the spoiler that you already put there.

Hmm... okay~ I might if I find some time.

Yeah, I didn't think so. XD I need a new digicam too actually. Mine's from like 5-6 years ago.

I guess having a more portable player is less of a hassle. But the iPod's expensive compared to other mp3 players that can do pretty much the same thing.
    Or... Use your DS! Well... that's what I plan on doing soon~

Hehe. Well, I don't have it either yet.

Okay... right. XD Some of it was cool looking but to be honest I found that pretty weird. It reminds me of something else though... but I can't remember what.

This means I need to remember to take the ROM with me...
    Nope. It's one organised by the Japanese embassy. Clicky.
    But I rarely use it. Unless my Pokemon are trying to break out. :O xD

Yes... XD

Ah. I'll remember that.

You do that...

Well, I have a flash video camera that also takes pix. But they pix ALWAYS come out HUGE and I can NOT make it so I can take smaller pix. So I want a digicam.

True. But also the combo of the iPod and Camera is a lot more than just the Cell phone. Thus, why I want the Cell more. XD
    Use the DS for an MP3 player?

You deceived me then! You made it sound like you had the game already. You...you...DECEIVER!!! >.>

So, you didn't like it? ;_; I like it a lot. And even though it is about people rescuing other people, it's still cool. Hmph...

Yes, you better.
    I see...Wow...that is some interesting stuff. And you passed with flying colors? Did you take Level 4, 3, 2, or 1?
    O.O That would be kinda cool. I mean, think about it. Having a Pikachu in real life to shock people who make you angry. Situation: "You are standing in line for tickets and some jerk steps in front of you. You get angry at this person. You take out the PokeBall where the Pikachu is and let him out. The Pikachu then proceeds to use Thunderbolt on the jerk and it fries him. You simply call the Pikachu back and step over the body."
    Kinda dark...but cool. XD

Why? XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Ah. I'll remember that.

You do that...

Well, I have a flash video camera that also takes pix. But they pix ALWAYS come out HUGE and I can NOT make it so I can take smaller pix. So I want a digicam.

True. But also the combo of the iPod and Camera is a lot more than just the Cell phone. Thus, why I want the Cell more. XD
    Use the DS for an MP3 player?

You deceived me then! You made it sound like you had the game already. You...you...DECEIVER!!! >.>

So, you didn't like it? ;_; I like it a lot. And even though it is about people rescuing other people, it's still cool. Hmph...

Yes, you better.
    I see...Wow...that is some interesting stuff. And you passed with flying colors? Did you take Level 4, 3, 2, or 1?
    O.O That would be kinda cool. I mean, think about it. Having a Pikachu in real life to shock people who make you angry. Situation: "You are standing in line for tickets and some jerk steps in front of you. You get angry at this person. You take out the PokeBall where the Pikachu is and let him out. The Pikachu then proceeds to use Thunderbolt on the jerk and it fries him. You simply call the Pikachu back and step over the body."
    Kinda dark...but cool. XD

Why? XD
    Hmm... isn't it better if it comes out huge? That way you can resize it for a better quality by like using Photoshop or some other graphics program.

iPod + Camera + Phone = iPhone! But those are too expensive... If that cellphone can do the combination of the two, it'd be better to get that if it's cheaper.
    Using a flash cart.

Oops, I didn't mean to. I just use the Download Play function at school to play against my friends. UNDECEIVE, UNDECEIVE! =o

It's not that I didn't like it, it's more that it isn't my sort of thing... like it's not the type of show I tend to watch at the moment.

I think I did, I don't get my result until February/March but I found it pretty easy. I took Level 4.
    But if that were true... then they could also have Pokemon and that would mean chaos of some sort. Unless it's like in those fantasy stories where only this one person has this special power etc etc.

I dunno. Moar persuasion? XD
    Kagaminyaaaa! Who is that in your theme! ;_____________; She's so cute!

How are you? ^.^
    She's Aisaka Taiga from ToraDora!

I'm doing great! ^__^ How about you?

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    Hmm... isn't it better if it comes out huge? That way you can resize it for a better quality by like using Photoshop or some other graphics program.

iPod + Camera + Phone = iPhone! But those are too expensive... If that cellphone can do the combination of the two, it'd be better to get that if it's cheaper.
    Using a flash cart.

Oops, I didn't mean to. I just use the Download Play function at school to play against my friends. UNDECEIVE, UNDECEIVE! =o

It's not that I didn't like it, it's more that it isn't my sort of thing... like it's not the type of show I tend to watch at the moment.

I think I did, I don't get my result until February/March but I found it pretty easy. I took Level 4.
    But if that were true... then they could also have Pokemon and that would mean chaos of some sort. Unless it's like in those fantasy stories where only this one person has this special power etc etc.

I dunno. Moar persuasion? XD

Well, I don't have Photoshop. But that's not the thing. Not only do th pix come out HUGE, they also come out grainy. It is NOT a good camera and I am made I bought it.

Oh I know. But I have Verizon Wireless and iPhones are only on AT&T. So even if I wanted one, which I don't, I can't. But you are right a Camera + iPod is cheaper than just the phone. I hope they take the hint. XD
    Ah, that's right!

You are BAAAAAD!! You led me on for all that...*sniff*...just to let me down! I don't know if I can trust you anymore!! ;_;

SUUUUUURRRRE...

So, you took the lowest. You should pass it. You always correct my Japanese. XD

Naw, in my fantasy I only have the Pokemon and he doesn't. It's more fun that way. XD

What kind of persuasion? XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Well, I don't have Photoshop. But that's not the thing. Not only do th pix come out HUGE, they also come out grainy. It is NOT a good camera and I am made I bought it.

Oh I know. But I have Verizon Wireless and iPhones are only on AT&T. So even if I wanted one, which I don't, I can't. But you are right a Camera + iPod is cheaper than just the phone. I hope they take the hint. XD
    Ah, that's right!

You are BAAAAAD!! You led me on for all that...*sniff*...just to let me down! I don't know if I can trust you anymore!! ;_;

SUUUUUURRRRE...

So, you took the lowest. You should pass it. You always correct my Japanese. XD

Naw, in my fantasy I only have the Pokemon and he doesn't. It's more fun that way. XD

What kind of persuasion? XD
    Grainy and huge aren't a good combination for photos. D:

Oh! Yeah, I forgot about the whole iPhone only on AT&T thing. Ah, but it depends which one you want more! The phone, camera or iPod. That should be the deciding factor.

Sorrrry!! I can never be trusted methinks. And I didn't lead you on... (for some reason that sounds dodgy >.<)

Um, yes.. o.o

The pass mark is around 60% IIRC, so yeah I think I should.

Nooo, but that destroys any sort of balance. XD Then there's no big fight scenes in your fantasies. XDD

Oh... I dunno~ you think of something. XD

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    Grainy and huge aren't a good combination for photos. D:

Oh! Yeah, I forgot about the whole iPhone only on AT&T thing. Ah, but it depends which one you want more! The phone, camera or iPod. That should be the deciding factor.

Sorrrry!! I can never be trusted methinks. And I didn't lead you on... (for some reason that sounds dodgy >.<)

Um, yes.. o.o

The pass mark is around 60% IIRC, so yeah I think I should.

Nooo, but that destroys any sort of balance. XD Then there's no big fight scenes in your fantasies. XDD

Oh... I dunno~ you think of something. XD

Exactly. That's why I hate my current camera and want a better one.

I want the phone more. Why? Because: A) I want a new phone, B) The phone has a camera (video/picture), and C) It is part MP3 Player. So it encompasses it all. ^.^

NObody can be trusted! @.@ *foams at the mouth*

Well, then maybe you should GET into that kind of stuff! >.>

Isn't it almost always 60%? If not that then 65%. So you should be okay.

I save the big fight scenes for my Rider fantasies. XD My Pokemon fantasies are ALWAYS imbalanced. XD

Um...people exploding? XD

Back