• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
umm.. hello. i was looking through the team and i saw there are no spriters. so hear i send a application form as a spriter

Skills:Spriter
Proof of work:i will send it on pm to x-buster and neti
Past Experience:none
Contact possibilities:i will send it on pm to x-buster and neti

pls post you proof here, i'm not the only one whose approving/disapproving membership application..

ps: pls don't pm twice in a row, you spamming my inbox..

Years

pls post you proof here, i'm not the only one whose approving/disapproving membership application..

ps: pls don't pm twice in a row, you spamming my inbox..

sorry about that, i had internet problems, but i couldnt post proof hear because i dont have 15 posts :\ but am i accepted?

EDIT: I got 15 posts so
Proof of work:
gym12.png
ashcopy.png
bugcatcher.png

PS: i could also change the boot screen
65865719.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Skills:Banner Maker
Proof of work:
Spoiler:

As you can see some are pretty big and stuff. They were for the top of the page like
an intro banner.
Past Experience: Done banners for a couple hacks and groups too
Contact possibilities: Here on PC will be fine

Thanks for reading

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2014
Spoiler:

I'd just edited the list to include some newer updates.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
first of all, I want to join your WTF?

but as regards the music hacking, I'm pretty sure it's a fake. If you create a music video, you can play any sound into the background you want. And I'm quite sure that's what he did here, since the beginning of the song is cut off.
It's been some time since I've last spent time on hacking, or more specifically on music editing. But I know for sure that this couldn't work because of the voicegroups of the gba system. GBA simply can't play mp3 ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

FROM NOW ON, POKéMON: FLAME OF RAGE WILL NOW BE HALTED DUE TO, SOMEONE IS TRYING TO STEAL RRHT'S HACK AND CLAIM IT AS THEIR OWN.. AND I'M SICKED OF IT.. IT'S OUR HACK, AND WHO EVER YOU ARE, YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CLAIM IT AS YOURS.. AND SO IT WILL BE, I'LL STOP THE HACK FOR PETE'S SAKE, SORRY ROM REAVERZ HACKING TEAM, FOR THE EFFORT YOU PUT INTO THIS HACK WHICH IS NOW A TRASH, IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, IT'S BETTER TO TRASH OUR WORK THAN CLAIM IT A THEIR OWN, I HOPED YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TEAM..

F.A.Q.T.(Frequently Asked Question Thingies)

1.Q. Will ROM Reaverz Hacking Team die because it's first hack fails?
A. No, only Pokémon: Flame of Rage will..

2.Q. Someone wants to continue Pokémon: Flame of Rage, are they permitted?
A.1.YES because it dosnt matter for me anymore..
A.2.NO because the is already a lot of FAKE authors claming Pokémon: Flame of Rage as their own hack so, you can might as well join them if you like..

3.Q. I want to donwload Pokémon: Flame of Rage, but the link in the first post is gone and i cant find a link/source, so where i can get it?
A. You'll have to find it on your own, since you can find it almost everywhere in the net, with different FAKE authors..

4.Q. If Pokémon: Flame of Rage dies, what will happen to it's original creator, X-Buster?
A. Since Pokémon: Flame of Rage dies and X-Buster is a part of it, then X-Buster dies, he has no reason to live in peace..

5.Q. Then X-Buster dies, then what will happen to ROM Reaverz Hacking Team? who will be the new leader?
A. RRHT will always be RRHT no matter what happens.., who need a leader when they die one day..

SORRY RRHT I CAN'T REALLY HELP MYSELF, THEIR IS JUST NO POINT OF HACKING IF SOMEONE STEALS IT FROM YOU.. :(

Neti

Inactive
Years
this sucks so much...
now were losing a team mebers because of this? f*** those thieves! they should go to prison
idk how i would react if i saw a lof cartridge, ild probably be pissed like xbuster
anyway i think i would continue making the maps but not coordinate any other work, probably give the hack into someone elses hands

ThePastaThrower

...Is adding extra meatballs..
Years
Skills: Spriting, Music composing/remixing
Proof of work:
Spoiler:

Past Experience:
Music: Have been doing music all my life, MIDI's for a few years now.
Spriting: I've been spriting for about a year now, and I'm a pretty quick learner for new things. These Fakemon are my first Pokémon sprites ever.
I'm the leader for a hack called City Realms, which is in it's very early stages, and I sprite for Pokémon: Final Destination. I make music for Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All.

Contact Possibilities: Here on PC or at my MSN: [email protected]

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Skills:Mapper
Proof of work:Go to my.imageshack.us/v_images. If you get The page cannot be found thing, press this.
Open the my.imageshack.us/ home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Past Experience:Mapped new game, Pokemon Sunset At Midnight.
Contact possibilities: Email: [email protected]

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
FROM NOW ON, POKéMON: FLAME OF RAGE WILL NOW BE HALTED DUE TO, SOMEONE IS TRYING TO STEAL RRHT'S HACK AND CLAIM IT AS THEIR OWN.. AND I'M SICKED OF IT.. IT'S OUR HACK, AND WHO EVER YOU ARE, YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CLAIM IT AS YOURS.. AND SO IT WILL BE, I'LL STOP THE HACK FOR PETE'S SAKE, SORRY ROM REAVERZ HACKING TEAM, FOR THE EFFORT YOU PUT INTO THIS HACK WHICH IS NOW A TRASH, IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, IT'S BETTER TO TRASH OUR WORK THAN CLAIM IT A THEIR OWN, I HOPED YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TEAM..

F.A.Q.T.(Frequently Asked Question Thingies)

1.Q. Will ROM Reaverz Hacking Team die because it's first hack fails?
A. No, only Pokémon: Flame of Rage will..

2.Q. Someone wants to continue Pokémon: Flame of Rage, are they permitted?
A.1.YES because it dosnt matter for me anymore..
A.2.NO because the is already a lot of FAKE authors claming Pokémon: Flame of Rage as their own hack so, you can might as well join them if you like..

3.Q. I want to donwload Pokémon: Flame of Rage, but the link in the first post is gone and i cant find a link/source, so where i can get it?
A. You'll have to find it on your own, since you can find it almost everywhere in the net, with different FAKE authors..

4.Q. If Pokémon: Flame of Rage dies, what will happen to it's original creator, X-Buster?
A. Since Pokémon: Flame of Rage dies and X-Buster is a part of it, then X-Buster dies, he has no reason to live in peace..

5.Q. Then X-Buster dies, then what will happen to ROM Reaverz Hacking Team? who will be the new leader?
A. RRHT will always be RRHT no matter what happens.., who need a leader when they die one day..

SORRY RRHT I CAN'T REALLY HELP MYSELF, THEIR IS JUST NO POINT OF HACKING IF SOMEONE STEALS IT FROM YOU.. :(

X-Buster please don't quit it that easy.
Just show screens and don't post releases till it's finished.
That's a little thing you can do about it but don't give up you are a great talent here as rom hacker.

ThePastaThrower

...Is adding extra meatballs..
Years
I'm gonna have to agree with Black Charizard. I've seen tons of people claiming Shiny Gold is theirs, and Zel kept going. And I mean TONS. You should do as Black Charizard said, continue but don't update it until it's finished. It looks awesome and I would not give up that easily.

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
X, if people ares stealing it, then doesn't it show that the hack that you made is great?
You don't look around on the net and see people trying to rip off Pokemon Genius, or Rijon Adventures, do you?
Don't quit because these morons are stealing your thunder!

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
I don't want do give it up either...summer holidays are coming soon, and you all now I didn't work on the hack because of school.
We could reach a lot, I'm sure of that. So no matter how, we'll finish RRHT's first hack...

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
Wow, this really is a tragedy. I'm shocked, honestly. Still, I have to agree with Black Charizard: X-Buster doesn't have to leave just because somebody else was a jerk. I know I haven't been a part of this team as long as the other members but I've watched this team since my first day here and joining this team has always been the goal, the level which every hacker aspires to reach. I'd hate to see what is most likely the greatest cooperative hacking team on these forums torn apart by what happened. Even if we don't continue Flame of Rage (which I think we should), we should a least focus our efforts on Legend of Fenju. I, for one, would LOVE to get a public release out. And, now that it's summer, we should, as a team, be able to work harder and without distractions like school. The stealing of FoR shouldn't be the end of the ROM Reaverz but instead, it should bring us together and realize that we are, in fact, an amazing team of hackers.

Neti

Inactive
Years
[deleted text, you got it]

anyway, about the lof release: i canceled the soon-planned release, the first release will be the finished binggao as it was planned from the beginning. also you might know that i hid my name on one of the maps in the grass, ill probably do so on several maps so even if its been stolen you can still that this is my hack.
we could also use the people whose texts we have to remake to say stuff about us or our team, so people who would try to steal it would have to go through every single person and check what they say and change those texts. it would be really hard to steal the hack then

edit. gonna look through the thread for the lof bug list that adiktus posted, he and me have been working on it recently. so if you really want to concentrate on lof we should get things organized again.

edit: here it is:
Spoiler:

I'd just edited the list to include some newer updates.
so all in all we have the following things to do if im right:

- People are taking Dads death too easily, the texts have to be changed (espacially mom when the binggao grunts tell her about it) [i think me and adiktus overworked it... ill check it]
- When mom leaves the pokecenter she pushes the player aside and he jumps but there is no jumping sound
- When the two binggao grunts leave the pokecenter there is no door sound (not sure about what happens when mom leaves)
- signs and the stuff people say has to be fixed (when they relate to things from kanto)
- There are no battle sprites and trainer class for the gaoya grunts
Found another oen taht wasnt on adiktus list:
- In the first event there are "..." quite often, but after the three dots there is no space to the next word... it doesnt look good

Other (neti's part):
- The Gaoya Grunt you fight is too weak done
- trainers in binggao park are too weak done
- inserting new stair tiles done and applied to the maps

if we do all this things lof would theoretically be ready for an alpha release, but i dont watn to release it before the beta (binggao 100%)
since i got holidays now i have a lot of time! ill now get the latest patch out and do the 3 things that i can do, also probably overwork some other stuff (inserting my name into routes etc)

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
Since there are holidays now I've got time too.
Well, I want to learn bass guitar so I'll be sometimes away, and I'm still training...
but anyhow, more time than during school xD
After a bit of exercise I should be able to script again, though it's been some time since my last script ^^

Neti

Inactive
Years
Since there are holidays now I've got time too.
Well, I want to learn bass guitar so I'll be sometimes away, and I'm still training...
but anyhow, more time than during school xD
After a bit of exercise I should be able to script again, though it's been some time since my last script ^^
i got things to do in holidays as well^^ hanging out with friends wil cover most of my time xD ive been to an open air festival last weekend and at midnight i was trying to get home (all my freinds already left 1 or 2 hours before), so i was in bonn at the train station alone and there was no train back to my town anymore xD
i was lucky enough to find some girls who let me sleep at their place^^
and two days ago me and a friend were rdiing quadbike in town at 4am and the police stopped us xD both of us dont have a license, fortunely i wasnt the one driving at that moment, so im not in trouble now... but it was raining a lot so i asked the police to take me home and they actually did it^^ im having a lot of fun in holidays

edit: ive been working on lof now for a few minutes and fixed the three things i could do. so this is the updated list now:

- People are taking Dads death too easily, the texts have to be changed (espacially mom when the binggao grunts tell her about it) [first part of the event was fixed by me and adiktus, but the part in the pokecenter and in thee players house should be edited]
- When mom leaves the pokecenter she pushes the player aside and he jumps but there is no jumping sound (also happens in the house)
- When the two binggao grunts leave the pokecenter there is no door sound (not sure about what happens when mom leaves)
- signs and the stuff people say has to be fixed (when they relate to things from kanto [maybe add things about us and the team])
- There are no battle sprites and trainer class for the gaoya grunts
- In the first event there are "..." quite often, but after the three dots there is no space to the next word... it doesnt look good
- Into (Text and sprites)
- Fixing the inside of houses (ill do this and then erase it from this list)

im satisfied with the walking sprites that adiktus made, so need to recreate those when sa is back

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
Years
im sorry for double posting, but someone has to revive this
whats the current state of work? for lof check my previous post but i dunno about other projects
btw i started learning assembler (aka asm) today. not for rom hacking, for programming micro controllers, but since there are only 27 operations in asm its pretty much the same in rom hacking. also i dont understand why people say asm was hard/difficult... i think its pretty easy
but that might be cause im very experienced in programming and binary stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back