• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

don't understand humans

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2009
    Why do men always have sexy women on their signature?\
    and women always have ugly hairy men on their signature?

why do people even need a personality can't we all be boring like a magikarp?

why do humans make funny faces, are they monkey at the zoe?

what is the purpose of a signature?

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    To express your individuality and interests, it would be incredibly dull if we didn't and I am sorry you have taken such a negative perspective on that..

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Because we all want to? Ever heard of individuality, as well as personality? We all have our styles, we need personalities to add some sort of uniqueness, and to make friends and enemies, funny faces are made for many reasons, like to cheer people up, or provide amusement, or show emotion, and signatures are for us to show our personal style, as well as things to share to others instead of typing it AGAIN and AGAIN.

Also, the "Don't understand humans"... You idiot, you ARE a human! So, why can you not understand what you are? We are all different!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Because they're hawt.
    Lol no, where have you seen this?
    Magikarp boring? Never! D:
    I'll have you know that Zoe's monkey is actually very polite, I have never seen him make a funny face at anyone.
    So you can include a picture of a sexy women with every post, obv.

don't understand humans

5/10

Wyld_stallyon

Don't call me Wyld.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2009
    I was hoping this'd be a bit smarter. You know, like why they farm animals so brutally and intensely when we don't actually need to eat them at all. Or why we banish all those slightly different despite the fact that the "popular" are a vast minority.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023

You are quite the card, young 4Channer.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    The funny thing is that I often share a similar thought process to the TC...except she makes me look like an eternal optimist by comparison. XD

Thusly, I applaud her for her wonderfully thought-provoking troll topic. XD

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years

to answer your questions is that were all different. And that's more than enough.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Well if I answered 42 to any of those questions I'd be afraid you'd take me for granted.

So all I am going to say is we humans are all the same...we are never the same.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    A signature is used to show something. Sometimes, it is random stuff, sometimes it means something deep to the beholder... like me.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    Why do men always have sexy women on their signature?
    Because sexy women are sexy.

...I've actually never picked up on this one before. I dunno, it's probably just because I'm not really y'know...paying attention to guys in girl's signature's as much. Personally, I've found that most signature's here are just random anime characters.

Because then everything would suck.

Yo, what the hell is going through your mind as you post this.

To try and make yourself seem cooler than you actually are from over online forums.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to address them to me.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Why do men always have sexy women on their signature?
    Psycho Mantis said it pretty well, though he exaggerated a bit.
    Psycho Mantis said:
    Every living thing on this planet exists to mindlessly pass on their DNA.
    There you have it.

That wouldn't be a very fun world to live in.

Bill said:
    ZOOOOOEY! Pills here! Pills here! TAAAANK! Boomer! Boomer! Francis, is there anything you don't hate?
    Uhm, I mean, it's probably an inherited evolutionary trait (inb4 religious arguments; I'm not here for that, believe whatever you want).

For me, it exists mostly to raise awareness for stuff I think deserves attention and promote causes I believe in. Also, arranging L4D games and helping people with their computer problems.

I was hoping this'd be a bit smarter. You know, like why they farm animals so brutally and intensely when we don't actually need to eat them at all.
    Better not be telling me not to eat meat. I like meat, I'll continue to eat meat, and I'd choke a billion baby cows with my bare hands to save a single pothead.

Years
    I'm a man with a man in my signature. I am ttly more original than you guys.

And I'm not even of the homosexual persuasion either!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back