• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project: Creating a Pokemon League

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Day 3 of 4 is here! I'm hoping we got a lot of submissions today; I am submitting my Elite 4 member sometime today, so we'll at least have one. Remember that this is the round to go crazy and have fun on; crazy & fun is what gets you into the polls =). Also remember my points on how to make a more interesting Elite 4 (if you didn't see them look up a few posts), as they will help you with public appeal. Goooood luck!

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    I'll have my submission up some time today. The puzzle is looking great so far, snice I pulled from a movie AND a Kanto gym for this. It's going to be good!!

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Here is my last Elite 4 entry, the last one I could make. Can't wait until the rival making process.

The Azure Frontier [R1] *
    Elite 4 (4)
    Type 1 / Type 2: Psychic/Ground

Puzzle: You immediately see Christopher, but you have to guide him through a maze, while keeping his only pokemon, a Level 60 Metang, alive. If it faints, you have to start the puzzle over again (You don't fail the entire league, but you have to try again). It will not attack, and the enemies will target like normally. Chris does not heal it, and you can't either, so beware of it taking damage. Oh, and for each rotation, it ascends.

Map:
    Spoiler:

Map Key:
    Red = Door
    Green = Christopher

Elite Four: Christopher

Appearance: Chris is fairly thin, and has somewhat-long black hair that goes down to his shoulders. He wears sunglasses as well. He wears a white shirt under a light blue jacket, and bark blue pants. His shoes are black, and his skin is a little tan.

Opening Speech: You made it here… that's incredible, since no one has made it here in a long time. I am Christopher, and I am the head of the Elite Four. Second only to the Champion himself in power. Can you beat me?

Team:
    Spoiler:

Team Strategy:
    Spoiler:

Closing Speech: So I finally lost…

Final Words: Well, I finally lost. It's a pity, but it really doesn't matter. By now, you're fairly weak, so I really hope you're prepared for what's to come… because, trust me. The challenge you face next is much harder then mine.

The Azure Frontier [R2]
    Elite 4 (4)
    Type 1 / Type 2: Psychic and Ground

Elite Four Christopher

Opening Speech: So it seems you're back for more, huh? Very well. You likely heard all the talk of becoming stronger from the others, so let's not waste anymore time.

Team
    Spoiler:

Team Strategy:
    Spoiler:

Closing Speech: So once again, I have been beaten.

Final Words: So, you beat me again. Well, this is excellent. It has been a while since I was beaten after going all out. It was exciting. Your journey must have been as amazing as mine was when I was still travelling around... well, that's enough of wasting your time, you may go on. But beware, the champion is a lot more powerful then I am.

Appendix:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    The Azure Frontier [R1] *
    Elite 4 (4)
    Type 1: Normal​

Puzzle: Here's the puzzle map, and Im pretty proud of it, but I'm going to have to go into some serious detail first. His puzzle is a big scale operation, so a lot of this is going to be spoilered to save space.

Spoiler:

Elite Four Tarquinn​

Appearance: He looks like a crazy old man, not a hair on his head, but enourmously bushy eyebrows and a moustache that covers his mouth. He has sort of wild eyes, and is thin and hunched over, with a cane. An amazing brown suit and a monocle round off this bizarre elderly man's appearance.

Opening Speech: Greeting's young trainer, I see you've managed to get through my labyrinth. I've been called many things, crazy, insane, mad, but you can call me the final Elite Four, Tarquinn! Normal Pokemon are everything to me, and I will not have them underestimated again!! Prepare to feel the wrath of my array of Normal Pokemon!

Team:

Team Strategy:

Closing Speech: Oh... well... That was exceptional boy/girl(I don't mean that it switches depending on who you play as, he actually says boy/girl)!!

Final Words: I haven't been that excited in years young one!! Well, the doctor said my heart could give out any day, but that battle was worth it! You have a rough road ahead, prepare yourself for the Champion, and make sure you're wearing clean underwear!!

The Azure Frontier [R2]
    Elite 4 (4)
    Type: Normal​

Elite Four Tarquinn​

Opening Speech: Hahahahaha, you've returned kid! Are you ready for a second dose of Normal madness? I am, and I'm much better at being crazy then you, so I'm going to win this one!!

Team

Team Strategy:

Closing Speech:
    ............................ Sock Primeapes

Final Words:
    Well that was a battle again!! You're going to kill me one of these days with all of your youthful hijinxs, even though I probably get up to no-good more than you do! Hahahaha, get going you whippersnapper, the Champion awaits!

Appendix:

Ok, thats all Im going to do for tonight, hopefully I can squeeze in the teams tomorrow, if not I guess I'll miss the deadline!! Any advice on what I already have down, please do tell!! Maci said to go over the top, but a little too much?

Last edited:

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    It looks really good Zeta, but I question one aspect of your round 1 team: Who is Celebi going to pass the Special Attack boosts from Calm Mind off to? I don't see any Pokemon that you have that can utilize the special attack. You could change Bronzong to an all-out Special Jirachi that could take advantage of the Calm Mind boosts.

That being said, it's time to submit my Elite 4 submission.

The Azure Frontier
    Elite 4 Member #4: Elite 4 Jethro
    Type: Ghost

(Warning: The following submission contains several blunt references to several different movies, games, and TV shows. Attempting to find them all is such an easy challenge that you may receive a concussion from headdesking too many times. You have been warned.)

Puzzle Description:
    Spoiler:

Puzzle Map: The puzzle map is attached at the bottom of the post. The dark purple square at the start of the room is the mysterious creature. The gray lines are the pathway the creature will lead you along. Each of the five colored blocks next to the path are a quiz machine. The block that intersects the line near the end is the ambush point where Ariados and Banette attack you. Jethro himself is at the end and is marked by a brown square.

Special Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Jethro's Description: Jethro is a man with short gray hair that wears a tan sports coat, a black collared shirt, and brown slacks. He has a cup of coffee in his hand.

Elite Four Jethro- Round 1

Opening Speech
    : Hang on a second, I need a coffee refill. ...Do you know why you are in this room today, Trainer? It's because of the proud work and dedication that you have put into your journey that would make any commander proud. I myself have worked long and hard to get here. People always told me I seem to always pop out of nowhere like a ghost, so I decided to familiarize myself with the Ghost type. It has proven to be quite successful, and I can now fully operate with Ghost Pokemon as I could my old sniper rifle. I'd like to see you attempt to get by my skillful tactics, Trainer!

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Team Strategy: This team plays around with bulky offense to get by the opponent. Spiritomb and Mismagius make up the main defensive core of the team, being able to take hits and phaze out Pokemon. Rotom-h provides an answer to Scizor, which can plague this team greatly. Kitsunoh and Revenankh make up the offensive core of the team, and together can cripple several Pokemon before going down.

Defeat Dialgoue: Well, that was rather surprising for me. I must concede defeat to you, Trainer. You truly have deserved to be here.

Closing Speech: You are truly a more skilled battler than me, and I would be honored to treat you as a superior. As a result, I will salute you as you march on to the Champion's Room! Good luck, Trainer!

The Azure Frontier- Round 2
    Elite 4 Member 4- Elite 4 Jethro
    Type: Ghost

The Puzzle is the same as in Round 1.

Opening Speech: I need some more coffee... Ah, that's better. I see that you have returned to prove your worthiness to me once more. I have seen you prove yourself worthy of honor in battle once already. Let's see if you can prove yourself worthy once more!

Pokemon:

Spoiler:

Team Strategy: Jethro has decided to make his team a lot more offensive. Spiritomb retains its job as a powerful lead. Gengar has come in to check several fast threats to this team, and serves as a nice defense against Scizor with Protect and Hidden Power Fire. Revenankh has become a little more offensive, trading Bulk up for the useful Power Whip attack. Giratina-o can break special walls that will trouble this team down with Outrage and Shadow Force. Rotom-h can cripple most walls and setup sweepers with Choice Scarf and can revenge kill a lot of setup sweepers that boost in Speed. Kitsunoh has also been upgraded to a set that can be used to shut down not only stall, but several offensive teams as well.

Defeat Dialogue: Once again, you have generated a battle that any general would have been honored to fight in! I salute you for your valiant efforts!

Closing Speech: You are definitely a wonderfully skilled Trainer that has proved yourself worthy of my everlasting respect. I applaud you for the effort that has gone into your journey. All that remains for you is the Champion. I salute you as you venture into the final stages of your journey! Good luck, Trainer!

EDIT: Eos, When Maci says go over the top, there really isn't a limit. Your puzzle is probably the trickiest puzzle I have seen so far. I also like the concept behind it, and how it matches with your Elite Four Member- I can't wait to see his team!

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    @Skip Shot: Ehehe... whoops, forgot about that in the planning. I editted my team, might not be the best, but still. Thanks for the suggestion.

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey, just a quick little note here (I don't have time for a long one, I'm going crazy with Thanksgiving); I will be extending the deadline until the day after Thanksgiving for the wholly selfish reason that I am not able to post my Elite 4 until then. I will check in with you tomorrow at some point. All the Elite 4s thus far have been fantastic; I look forward to more!

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    @Skip Shot: Ehehe... whoops, forgot about that in the planning. I editted my team, might not be the best, but still. Thanks for the suggestion.

I like the switch, but you don't need to have Calm Mind on Jirachi when Celebi is passing Calm Mind to it. Try this moveset instead:

Jirachi @ Leftovers
    Modest Nature- Serene Grace
    252 HP/ 80 Spa/ 176 Spe

Flash Cannon
    Thunderbolt
    Psychic
    Grass Knot/Water Pulse/Hidden Power Ice or Fire

Allows you to take full advantage of the Calm Mind boosts with a wide variety of moves to play with. The last slot is really based off of what you want to hit: Water Pulse hits Fire and Ground, Grass Knot hits Ground and Water(T-bolt gets Water too though), HP Ice gets Dragon types, and HP Fire hits Steels that want to wall you.

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey, I am sorry for the lateness; the fact that this round was around Thanksgiving made it extremely hard for me to get my stuff together. As a result, I will be posting my submission in the morning, and immediately following that will be the poll. jUs tthought you would want an update =)

Eos Aduro

Years
    Sorry, looks like I wont be able to finish this, I've been WAAAY to busy. Well, glad I could at least get a gym in!

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Rival OP

============================================
    Foreword
    We are about to enter into the most fun and most active part of the process (IMO). It's going to be a lot of work, but I have changed the requirements / due dates so that you can enjoy it as much as possible. Please read this whole post (it's a feat, trust me), because it will enable you to successfully create your rival.

I'm sorry I have been as active as I or others would like, but I have had a lot on my plate in RL. Enough about me though, it's time to learn about the Rival process.

There are 4 different Rivals:
    • Hometown Rival: The standard Rival that you meet in your hometown and you fight throughout the game. (EX: Gary, Silver, Meg/Brandon, etc.)
    • Criminal Rival: A Rival associated with a criminal group (Team Rocket, Team Aqua, Team Magma, etc.). This Rival is always fought when you encounter the criminal group. (EX: Jesse + James, Giovanni)
    • Contest Rival: A Rival that you encounter in all the Contest Halls. (EX: Drew)
    • Free Rival: This is the last rival in the process. It is completely your choice as to how many times you encounter it, what pokemon it uses, etc.
    You're rivals use fairly specific pokemon:
    • Hometown Rival - Varied; it is free choice as to your team.
    • Criminal Rival- Changes based on the criminal group. (EX: Team Aqua uses Water pokemon or pokemon that can be interpreted as Water Pokemon, Team Rocket uses villanous or evil looking pokemon, etc.)
    • Contest Rival - Their team can either focus on one trait (Coolness, Beauty, Cuteness, Smartness, or Toughness), or it can have a team where each pokemon fulfills a specific trait.
    • Free Rival - Completely up to you.
    The rivals also have different level ranges:

Hometown Rival
    First Encounter - Level 5 [Team Contains: 1 Starter]
    Second Encounter - Level 11-16 [Team Contains: 2 Pokemon]
    Third Encounter - Level 25-30 [Team Contains: 4 Pokemon]
    Fourth Encounter - Level 50-55 [Team Contains: 3 Pokemon] (This is the double battle that coincides with the Registeel storyline. Read Skip Shot's post for more detail on this storyline.)
    Fifth Encounter - Level 78-88 [Team Contains: 5 Pokemon]
    Sixth Encounter - Level 102-105 [Team Contains: 6 Pokemon]
    Criminal Rival
    First Encounter - Level 34-42 [Team Contains: 3 Pokemon]
    Second Encounter - Level 49-57 [Team Contains: 3 Pokemon]
    Third Encounter - Level 65-72 [Team Contains: 4 Pokemon]
    Fourth Encounter - Level 81-88 [Team Contains: 5 Pokemon]
    Fifth Encounter - Level 101-104 [Team Contains: 6 Pokemon]
    Contest Rival
    Normal Contest - Level 20-28 [Team Contains: 2 Pokemon]
    Super Contest - Level 36-42 [Team Contains: 4 Pokemon]
    Hyper Contest - Level 50-59 [Team Contains: 4 Pokemon]
    Master Contest - Level 72-78 [Team Contains: 5 Pokemon]
    Champion Contest - Level 90-98 [Team Contains: 6 Pokemon]
    Free Rival - The level ranges & team progression are up to you, but the maximum level cannot exceed 111.

Because there are so many encounters that I am asking you for, each Rival will be opened for one week, and you can post things as you go.

Here is the template which you can base your Rival on. For my template, I will use the Hometown Rival's Reqs.
    Template
    Rival Andrea
    <Hometown Rival>
    Type: Varied

Encounter 1
    Spoiler:
    Comments: This is an appropriate first encounter with the hometown Rival: it showcases all the possible situations, and the pokemon all have a STAB move to make it challenging. I'm going to note here that these aren't the starters; you can use any set of starters you like.

Encounter 2
    Spoiler:

Comments: This is an excellent second encounter; it shows appropriate level progression according to the requirements, the pokemon all have updated movesets, and the team begins to take shape. Notice that all the starters have evolved one stage; this shows a consistent progression. Also, Munchlax was added, as he helps all three of the starters.

I'm going to skip to Encounter 6 here because all but the last two encounters follow that format. The last two encounters require additional information: Team Strategy. Still using the Hometown Rival as an example, here is a Final Encounter.

Encounter 6
    Spoiler:

Comments: This is a perfect example of a final encounter; it has all the required information, it follows the level requirements, it is well formatted, has competitive viability, and shows consistent progression from the starter team. Everything is now fully evolved in this final battle. The team has a specific strategy; setting up a Palkia sweep, and it accomplishes this by ridding Palkia of all of its counters.

By the way you don't need to put in comments; I did that for your benefit.
    Where to Find Information
    I require pictures & competitive movesets in the Rival sections. Any post that lacks either of these will not be counted. Here is where you can find pictures:

Sprites

www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites.html - This is the site I use for most pictures: you can get them quite fast.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page - Bulbapedia is great for a wide variety of things. You also get access to HG/SS on this site, which you cannot do on the first site.

Competitive Movesets

www.smogon.com - Easy, quick access to competitive movesets. Search the pokemon's name and look for a moveset that fits the team.

www.serebii.com - If the pokemon has been featured under Pokemon of the Day, you can get competetive movesets about them.

Obviously, there are also competitive movesets to be found on Pokecommunity.

NOTE: I am not advertising these sites, I am providing links to them as they provide information that is relevant to what I am asking of people during the Elite 4 rounds.

ALSO, I would love to see people go beyond the slate if they can, do whatever you can think of. All of the gyms that were selected went above and beyond in some way, so think of a way you can.
    Schedule
    Remember, you have a week to make each Rival. There will be a two-week break during the week of and the week after Christmas, because I am anticipating a very busy time.

Dec. 6th - 12th - Hometown Rival
    Dec. 13th - 19th - Criminal Rival
    Dec. 20th - 26th - Vacation
    Dec. 27 - Jan 2nd - Vacation
    Jan. 3rd - 9th - Vacation
    Jan. 10th - 16th - Contest Rival
    Jan. 17th - 23 - Free Rival

I will not be extending any days, it screws with the schedule big time and messes up the whole process.
    Mid-Post Check In
    There are only a few more things I have to address in this hellishly long post, so just stay with me a little longer =).
    Round 14 - Criminal Rival Poll
    =========================================
    This was an okay round; only two submissions due to the difficulty of it, but we work with what we got, and what we got is great stuff for this round =]. Anyways, the poll for this round is between the two submissions:

Gold1222's Contest Submission
    Zeta Dimentio's Contest Submission

Click on the links to view them.

Remember, if you didn't participate in this round you are still allowed to vote on submissions. Participants can vote for themselves, as well as their opponent. Most importantly, Private Message me your vote; this is to avoid voting trends. You can trust that I will fairly post the winner of each round. Votes posted in this thread will not count, you must PM me them.
    The Project So Far...
    Gyms

Gym 1 - Skip Shot's Water Gym [CONGRATS!]
    Gym 2 - ooOpposite Day's Electric Gym [CONGRATS!]
    Gym 3 - Eos Dauro's Psychic Gym [CONGRATS!]
    Gym 4 - Ghostly Phoenix's Fighting Gym [CONGRATS!]
    Gym 5 - ooOpposite Day's Flying Gym [CONGRATS!]
    Gym 6 - Syrynn's Dragon Gym [CONGRATS!]
    Gym 7 - SkipShot's & ooOppositeDay's dual Poison/Ice Gym [CONGRATS!]
    Gym 8 - Zeta Dimentio's Fire / Electric Gym [CONGRATS!]

Elite 4

Elite 4 (1) - Skip Shot's Grass Elite 4 [CONGRATS!]
    Elite 4 (2) - Eos Aduro's Steel Elite 4 [CONGRATS!]
    Elite 4 (3) - SethMetal37's Rock Elite 4[CONGRATS!]
    Elite 4 (4) - Skip Shot's Ghost Elite 4 [CONGRATS!]
    Champion - Maci12's Varied Champion [CONGRATS!]

Rivals

Hometown Rival - Skip Shot's Varied Rival [CONGRATS!]
    Criminal Rival - Zeta Dimentio's Varied Rival [CONGRATS!]
    Contest Rival -
    Free Choice Rival -
    =====================================
    Questions Anyone?
    Zeta Dimentio: Oh, and is it okay if I can use one of my accepted characters for an event with the Contest Rival after the Champion rank contest? I have something interesting planned for that.
    Answer: Go right ahead =) I'm interested to see what you come up with.

Eos Aduro: Does the Fifth need competitive movesets AND a team strategy or just the team strategy?
    Answer: It just needs a team strategy, but I think it is hard to have a legitimate strategy without having competitive movesets. If you can do so, that's fine =)
    Current Round: Free Rival
    Let me preface this by saying that this is the final rival round and it will likely be the most competitive yet. Bring your all to this; I'm giving you a lot of room for creativity. This was originally the last round of the project, but no longer is as we are going on to a set of challenges in the Battle Frontier which will be a 4 round process. Onto the information you need.

Basic Information
    : This is the last rival in the process. It is completely your choice as to how many times you encounter it, what pokemon it uses, etc. I'm giving you a lot of creative control here, so have fun with it!

Pokemon Used: Completely up to you. Do keep it within reason; don't have Kyogre on the first encounter. The whole hack is supposed to be challenging but facing a level 100 Mewtwo as the first encounter can be rather...disheartening.

Level Ranges: Completely up to you, though in the final encounter, the strongest pokemon may not exceed level 111. Again, keep it within reason; no level 105s on the first encounter, don't have a full party of 6 on the first encounter, etc., etc.
    Last Words
    I hope you guys are as excited about this part of the process as I am; I think it's going to be a lot of fun. I hope that a lot of people participate, I made the deadline extra long so that they would feel they had an opportunity to do so. I will be updating this post frequently: all the polls will be held in this post, I will be answering questions, and I will be updating the Round, so check in here often.

Thanks Zeta Dimentio who 5-Starred this thread; it's the reason I kept going and MADE this hellishly long post.

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    No prob, man. I will be unable to do the Hometown Rival, but I will be doing the Criminal, Free, and Contest Rivals, so look out for that. Oh, and for the poll, I'm going to vote for Zeta Dimentio's, or mine, since I really like my puzzle idea, with the 'double battles', and keeping the E4 member's temporary pokemon alive. Oh, and is it okay if I can use one of my accepted characters for an event with the Contest Rival after the Champion rank contest? I have something interesting planned for that.

Last edited:

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    I'm going to abstain from this vote because I feel that both Elite 4 submissions were equally good this round (unless I can vote for both lol)

Maci, are we going to implement the Hometown rival into the miniplot involving the rivalry between the two 7th gyms? If so, that should be included in the Hometown rival submission as a little side section.

Here is the entire storyline:

(Upon entering city with both gyms)

Policeman: Are you new to this town? In that case, be careful, because there are two rival gyms in this town. Nathalie and Bronson have been fighting over which of their gyms is better for over a month now. They both think that the better of the two gyms deserves to go hunt for a legendary Pokemon. I can't remember which one it is.

(As player approaches Pokemon Center, Nathalie and Bronson can be seen outside)

Nathalie: It's obvious that my gym is better! Your concept of a gym is poor and your Pokemon are no match against my icy powers!

Bronson: Remember that I'm the one with the gym badge around here, so its obvious that my Poison Pokemon rule!

Nathalie: Oh really?! (notices player) Hey, you, come over here! (Player is automatically walked over to Nathalie and Bronson) Which gym do you think is better, my gym or Bronson's gym? …. What? You haven't seen either of ours? In that case, know that my gym is superior to Bronson's!

Bronson: I don't think so! I can melt your ice Pokemon in my toxic pits! You can't do that to my Poison Pokemon!

(Enter Rival from start of game)

Rival: Hey (player), it's been a while! How's it going!

Bronson: You're new around here too! Know that my gym is better than Nathalie's, so I should be able to get Registeel!

Nathalie: Really?! Why don't we have a battle to determine who can hunt for Registeel!

Bronson: Ok then! (Turns to player) You'll root for me, won't you?

(User is prompted to choose Yes or No)

(Yes)

Bronson: Great! I have crowd support to beat Nathalie with!

Rival: Not so fast! I side with Nathalie! I think that her gym would be better!

Nathalie: Ha! 2-on-2 then! Let's get this started!

(No)

Bronson: So you'll root for Nathalie, then?
    Nathalie: Ha! Clearly, people around here think my gym is better.

Rival: Sorry to rain on your parade, but I side with Bronson.

Bronson: In that case, let's do a 2-on-2 tag battle!

TAG BATTLE

vs. Rival and (Bronson/Nathalie)
    Player is paired with Nathalie/Bronson

Rival's Pokemon: (TBD by rivals that Maci selects)

Bronson:

Swalot
    Liquid Ooze
    Level 50

Sludge Bomb
    Pain Split
    Toxic
    Ice Beam

Skuntank
    Aftermath
    Level 50

Poison Jab
    Flamethrower
    Feint
    Night Slash

Toxicroak @ Sitrus Berry

Dry Skin
    Level 52

Poison Jab
    Focus Blast
    Dark Pulse
    Sludge Bomb

Nathalie:

Abomasnow
    Snow Warning
    Level 50

Leech Seed
    Blizzard
    Energy Ball

Substitute

Mamoswine
    Snow Cloak
    Level 50

Blizzard
    Earthquake
    Ice Shard
    Double Hit

Walrein @ Sitrus Berry

Ice Body
    Level 52

Protect
    Surf
    Blizzard
    Substitute

Defeat Dialogue:

Rival: Impossible! How did I lose!
    (Leader paired with Rival): Well, I guess that means that (Leader paired with player) has the better gym and deserves to go find Registeel!

Closing Plotline:

Bronson: Well, I guess that shows who's better. I better get back to my gym now. I hope that you'll come and challenge me soon! (Walks off to gym)

Rival: Humph! You may have won against me and (Leader Rival sided with) (player), but I'll get you next time! Just you wait! (Runs away)

Nathalie: That was quite a fun battle, now that I look at it. What's your name? Oh, its (player). Why don't you come by my gym sometime? I may not have a badge to offer, but I do have some specially trained Pokemon as a prize, so come check it out! (Walks off)

(Player defeated Nathalie at gym)

Nathalie(after being defeated): To be able to withstand the power of winter.... Marvelous! Tell you what, I like you! You are worthy to receive my prize! Behind me are two Pokeballs. Each contains one unique Pokemon. Go on and choose one!

Prize Pokemon:

Spheal
    Ice Body
    Level 30

Ice Ball
    Body Slam
    Aurora Beam
    Slack Off

Sneasel
    Inner Focus
    Level 30

Agility
    Fury Swipes
    Icy Wind
    Fire Punch

Final Words from Nathalie: Nobody has been able to stand up to me in battle for a long time. I hope you'll come back for an even better battle!

SethMetal37

I'm a zombie. BLARG!
    Years
    Hmm....I am kinda sad that I lost the 3rd E4 round, cuz the people who said they would vote forme if Eos won round two, I would have had 3 votes, and there werent any other votes for anyone else. But if its an executive descision I guess I get it, and Im not gonna argue it.

BTW I vote for Skip Shot's E4 for Round 4

Eos Aduro

Years
    I thought Zeta's gym was Steel-Flying, which is why I wanted to vote for Seths, having Steel then half Steel is pretty lame.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    Well... it is unusual, but I made that after forgetting that there was a steel type E4. But it is actually Steel/Flying, but whatever Maci wants to call it is fine with me. Oh, and a question, For the Contest rival, you want moves more contest-oriented, or battle-oriented? I'm making him right now, so... I need to know. (Even though it isn't even going to start until January, but still.)

Last edited:

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    Sorry about that Seth, the poll was at a tie so I was still undecided. :/

Anyways, look for my new Hometown rival coming up sometime this week! I've got a pretty good plan of what's going to happen.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    Oh my. It's been too long, haven't it? Nice to see that the wheels keep on turnin' (b'-')b
    Congratulations everyone for making such great E4's.. I wish I had time to compete with you guys, but you got lucky >: ( Maci's champion surely put the "champ" back into "champion", that's for sure!

Wow, there's an ongoing poll? Ok.. While Zeta's E4 is astonishing, I'm feeling swayed by Hollum's talksies, so... I'll vote for Skip Shot this round (if I'm allowed to)

Chorus.EXE

Winner is Justice!
    Years
    wow, that look so cool, can I join? what can I do?
    Do I need to make new character?

Back