• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Someday, I want to be the supreme overlord of OVP!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Man, I wish I could become a mod. It would be so awesome...I've wanted to be a mod since I started here. It'd be so great to lock threads and move threads and...wow...the thought is just exciting!

No but seriously, that was a goal and I've achieved it. I mean I literally ran around the house when I got modded. Other goals...umm. Well, I have great friends here, and I'm always open to more. And a high post count would be nice? I don't really care about it that much though.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I think I achieved most of my goals, all I need is 5,000 posts so I can post useless blogs. >:D
I know many great people here which means I already achieved my main reason for being here now, and that's to make friends and try to be more social.
I also want to be a supporter, but that can definitely wait, since I don't have much money to spare :[

And this is my 4,444th post. I made this just for you Nica, and I hope you know how much I care about you.
You are an amazing individual and I hope that I made you happy, even if were just a little bit.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I want to donate some money, that is, after I earn money and have some to spare xD..
Make friends perhaps, and other social goals. That's about it I think.

Years
Um, let's see....

* Become a Tier 6 Supporter

* Become a Moderator

* Become a Super Moderator

* Become a Staff Admin

* Become an Assistant Admin

* Become famous

* After all of that, go to sleep.

Back