• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Someday, I want to be the supreme overlord of OVP!

Years
  • Remake of a thread that was itself remade. What a mouthful.

Do you have any PC-related goals? If so, what are they?

Perhaps you want to have over x amount of posts? Or perhaps you want x amount of friends? Maybe you want to have the highest postcount in a certain thread? Maybe you want to mod your favorite forum? Donate some money? Or maybe, just maybe, you really do want to become supreme overlord of OVP? Because really, who doesn't?? :p

As for me:
    I don't want to get banned, or infracted, if I can avoid it. It's easy to avoid so I'm good. I also want to make more threads in OVP sometime, because I love this place and would like to contribute to it more, but as you can see I'm not very good at original threads. :D
    And not make an ass of myself but when does that ever happen, Sam?
    and I wouldn't mind being supreme overlord of OVP now that I mention it.

A-ha! Success! ...now what? :(

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • I want to make an RP that actually finishes, I want to complete a story on here, and I want to get past 5000 posts. Yeah, not much goals, actually. I also don't want to get in trouble, but that should be everyone's goal.

Ayselipera

Well it used to be to change my username a bunch of times. It was only because I liked running my mouse over other user's names and seeing seven more names pop out at the side. Now that we can't change our names anymore I've run out of goals. That was my only one.

At this point I guess it's just to enjoy myself. That's a crappy answer, but it's my only 'goal' at the moment.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • I don't really see the point in an obscene amount of postcount except having proof besides join date that you're not a newbie. To that end, at least 2100 posts.

Stop procrastinating on NG-137(my fanfic), finish those oneshots I've been putting off, start on that other chaptered fic I've been wanting to write, start an art gallery, an RP, and get a Writer's Emblem.

Also, moderate Fanfiction and Writing.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I actually do wanna be supreme overlord of OVP o.o

That would be totally awesome. I seriously am bummed out that I wasn't around when Siggy resigned.
    because I could have totally got modded then if I wasn't moving. >O

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I agree with the title. I'm already halfway there, lol.

Um. Actual goals... to be involved in less dramas I guess.

Years
  • To see the one year anniversary of my joining PC. And to have fun.

It's not really a goal since I can't exactly do anything to work toward it, but getting a surprise emblem would be nice.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I want to achieve reaching 5000+ posts and eventually (even though it won't happen) become a mod. :D I know, I'm such a loser.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I like how old those two threads OP linked to are. In one of them, you can see my eighteen-year-old-self being all emo about dropping off from the staff. >_>

I want to achieve at least 10k posts, and perhaps even be offered to join the staff again. XD

Years
  • My PC-related goals are quite meagre to most people. I want to enjoy my time here with other people, and to never lose sight of my time here at this forum. That is all.

I have a number of regrets but I don't really let them interfere with my deeper love for PC, it was the first forum I ever spent so long on, one I've shared many experiences with and made many friends. I feel happy when I get along with other people, it helps me gratify PC for what it essentially is, which is a community.

Yeah, I don't really care if I'm an ex-staff member either. Being a moderator does not secure enjoyment on this forum and at times it has felt more of a hassle to even do anything but chill and relax, but I digress.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • Modding would be nice. I enjoy modding.
    I wouldn't mind having a nice, big postcount, either.
    I'm working on that.
    I really don't accept many friends unless we've talked extensively,
    so the friend thing isn't a big deal for me since I don't accept many anyway.
    I have a few friends on here that I talk to a lot :3

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Hilarious. I really do wanna become supreme overlord of OVP. Or at least mod it. : P

Other then that... get at least 2,000 posts by next weekend, and never leave/get banned from PC. xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've been here like 8 years so I've kind of already met all of my "major" PC goals. The only personal goal I have right now is to make it to#1 on the top posters list. So I guess I want about 25k posts. I also wanna bump my donation amount up over $100 but that can wait. XD; Also I want to get more active on PC again but that kind of goes hand in hand with the postcount goal.

After I make #1 I'm not really sure what I'll want to do with myself on PC. :|;;;

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • To be honest, I've already fulfilled what goals I had in the beginning. I met amazing individuals, have a high post count, claimed many sexy themes, and found myself a forum where I can always go on.

Someday, I want to become a Supporter, but that's far-fetched. XD; I'm not allowed to use money for anything online.

Years
  • I'd rather be supreme overlord of OT.

Donating some cash moneys is definitely on the to-do list, and I'll be actively looking for some part-time jobs this summer. Other than that, I'd like to keep my no-infractions streak going and make it to my 5th anniversary. \o/

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • My long term goal is supposed to be a mod of a forum, but I've canceled that out. Mine now is to contribute little by little, although I'm very, very busy in my real life.

Back