• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Top o' tha mornin' to yeh!!

Years
    - What type of accent do you speak with?
    Inland North American. It's not anything special, although I do talk pretty fast for an English speaker. I sometimes distort my words, though, due to speech problems.

- How many different accents do you come across on a daily basis?
    A few, mainly Amish, Ebonics, the same accent I have, some sort of Russian accent, some sort of Hispanic accent, and what sounds like a southern accent (which still confuses me, considering this is northern Ohio I live in).

- If you could learn to speak any accent in the world other than the one you carry, which would it be and why?
    Either Cockney or Jamaican. I think I would like to learn to speak them because they are more fun the boring accent I have.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    - What type of accent do you speak with? (try to be as specific as you can..there are several subsets of American and British accents alone)

None. My voice is a weird mixture of French/New Zealand according to several of my friends.

Lots. My friends are of several nationalities and there are plenty of different Irish actions by themselves, let alone accents from different countries.

- If you could learn to speak any accent in the world other than the one you carry, which would it be and why?

I've already mastered Cockney, New York gangster and Belfast so probably one of those, but I've always had interest in learning Jamaican, just fao da laff mon.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Well, being from Alabama, I have a southern accent and I talk like a hick. :)

Just accents like mine, or thicker...usually thicker. My family is pretty...redneck.

Irish. :) I love that I have Irish roots<3 But I can't talk in an Irish accent. Really wish I could.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I have a hick accent, being from the south and all, y'all.
    Not too many, only when people visit, however I know people that are from other parts of the coutry/world that live here. And more if you count TV (New Joisey accents :D)
    Idk, maybe British or New Jersey?

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    Why do people keep talking about a "British" accent? :S There is no such thing... There are THREE countries in Britain...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    - What type of accent do you speak with? (try to be as specific as you can..there are several subsets of American and British accents alone)
    Mexican :D
    A couple
    Indian, because its my native country xD

Back