• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions

Milk

ガットミルク
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Hmm..maybe we were needing some sort of Graphic Designer.
    Your application looks suitable enough and the proof looks nice. You used the pen tool, yes? It looks good. Okay, so you're..
    Pending.
    ..which kinda means you're in. Just show one more example. :3​

Yeah i used the pen tool for the lines. ;]
    Annnd for the example since i don't much to show i'll show my design for Ace!! my weekly rom hack newsletter ;]

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Name: Countryemo

Position:
    minor tile inserter/scripter/maybe mapper

Proof of Work:

Tile Inserting:
    https://s839.photobucket.com/albums/zz312/countryemo/?action=view&current=pallettowngli.png&newest=1
    working on using different palletes.
    Scripting:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

im learning more as i go~
    Mapping (Maybe, im trying to get back into it):
    https://s839.photobucket.com/albums/zz312/countryemo/Game%20Maps/
    I've done more ^,^
    Past Experiences/Past Projects:
    Pokemon Aragonite/ Pure White/ The Tempest/ Probally more

[email protected] (also my msn)

Coments: I thought I might as well join, as i know many people here not and i stalk this thread o.o
    also hoping to be a help / get help.
    you guys are a really great team, and the hacks are unbelievable.
    ~I know I dont seem like much.

~Countryemo~ ♥

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
    Years
    Thank you ;D
    I mainly do banner designs and stuff like that.

to be honest i suck at spriting ;[

Name: Milk
    Position: Graphic Designer
    Proof of Work: Do you want a screenie of the .psd?
    Past Experiences/Past Projects: Most of my examples are gone when i reformatted my computer, i can wip something up if you want?

Hehe, i wasn't talking about spriting, Designing fakemon.. as in, drawing them?

Btw, i hope you drew that anime girl yourself, or else, its just a simple render & photoshop :s

We already have me and TST for drawing stuff out, since TST's a really good artist, and im, well, judge for yourself: https://solspear.deviantart.com

and i don't really know what you could do to help the actual hack...

(sorry to be so harsh, but i really can't stand people that take someone else's art, then photoshop it abit, draw Over it, and then call it their own... (If u drew that anime girl yourself, then i appologize, sincerely)
    At least credit the person that drew it.. Even if its open source.)

But, truth be told, i AM interested in your magazine.. do you only have the cover so far? or do you have some articles and content already? :D i'd love to stay updated with other people's hacks. Thats seriously creative!

Milk

ガットミルク
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Hehe, i wasn't talking about spriting, Designing fakemon.. as in, drawing them?

Btw, i hope you drew that anime girl yourself, or else, its just a simple render & photoshop :s

We already have me and TST for drawing stuff out, since TST's a really good artist, and im, well, judge for yourself: https://solspear.deviantart.com

and i don't really know what you could do to help the actual hack...

(sorry to be so harsh, but i really can't stand people that take someone else's art, then photoshop it abit, draw Over it, and then call it their own... (If u drew that anime girl yourself, then i appologize, sincerely)
    At least credit the person that drew it.. Even if its open source.)

But, truth be told, i AM interested in your magazine.. do you only have the cover so far? or do you have some articles and content already? :D i'd love to stay updated with other people's hacks. Thats seriously creative!

I didn't apply as an artist. And yeah i guess all i did was take art, render it, and photoshop it. But i dunno. i probably don't have a real job here since you guys already have that spot filled.

And about my magazine. I have the cover and the articles format almost done. but i need writers to actually write the content themselves

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
    Years
    Ok, our thread is slowly dying.. :P

So, I need someone's help. Does anyone know the APE offset of HP bars in battles in Firered ?

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Search it in a hex editor, if you can't leave it to me, I'll get it next time I open a ROM :P

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
    Years
    xD Yeah, well, everyones busy..
    Im not busy, and i wanna work on hacks, but yeah, need maps *hint diho hint* xD
    and TST, ur not online as much anymore (probably school, like everyone else)

Flandre is online alot, but he doesn't post much.. so yeah..

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
    Years
    Search it in a hex editor, if you can't leave it to me, I'll get it next time I open a ROM :P
    Luckily for you, you can find that. I suck at hex editing...so if it isn't too much trouble finding that ?
    xD Yeah, well, everyones busy..
    Im not busy, and i wanna work on hacks, but yeah, need maps *hint diho hint* xD
    and TST, ur not online as much anymore (probably school, like everyone else)

Flandre is online alot, but he doesn't post much.. so yeah..

Yeah, school has got me occupied...I0m still hacking, though...but less often that I could.

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Luckily for you, you can find that. I suck at hex editing...so if it isn't too much trouble finding that ?

Yeah, school has got me occupied...I0m still hacking, though...but less often that I could.

It should take less than 10 minutes to be honest :P
    I just need to play until I get into a battle first :)

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Ok, I'm not rushing at all :D Take your time.

00D11B70
    00D11B90
    00D11BB0

Are all offsets for the HP box in APE :)

For the words "HP" and the actual green bar it's the third offset, the rest are just for the box and the gray shadow, have fun :D

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years

Position:

Proof of Work:

Tile Inserting:
    https://s839.photobucket.com/albums/zz312/countryemo/?action=view&current=pallettowngli.png&newest=1
    Scripting:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

https://s839.photobucket.com/albums/zz312/countryemo/Game Maps/
    I've done more ^,^

Coments: I thought I might as well join, as i know many people here not and i stalk this thread o.o

~Countryemo~ ♥
    STALKER D=<
    lol Anyways, the scripting could be better. And putting in the é sometimes messes up the script, so put \h1B in place of it. And the grammar also could be better. =\ That's just my opinions, and Binary or Zeffy will come in and tell you their's soon I guess.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014

Position:

Proof of Work:

Tile Inserting:
    Scripting:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

https://s839.photobucket.com/albums/zz312/countryemo/Game%20Maps/
    I've done more ^,^

~Countryemo~ ♥
    I'm really really really really sorry for hovering over your application. D:
    Apologies.

The tile inserting looks nice. Maybe you could show a little more of it?
    The scripting is pretty basic and we have a bunch of scripters, really. I'm not a huge fan of your maps either, but they look okay. C:

If you could show a little more, we'll take our final decision. Thanks. C:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    I'm really really really really sorry for hovering over your application. D:
    Apologies.

The tile inserting looks nice. Maybe you could show a little more of it?
    The scripting is pretty basic and we have a bunch of scripters, really. I'm not a huge fan of your maps either, but they look okay. C:

If you could show a little more, we'll take our final decision. Thanks. C:

https://s839.photobucket.com/albums/zz312/countryemo/?action=view&current=palchange.png
    Well theres a pic of me messing with the palletes :P
    i also added [attached]
    i could do better maps, i think. i can, just yea :P

the scriptings basic cause im a noob? at it o.o. trying to learn more i guess. its ok. 4days is a long wait though. -hopes i get accepted- =]

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Name: Jesse
    Position: Scripter and Tile Inserter/Mapper when needed. Maybe a small bit of tile spriting as well?
    Proof of Work: Err just look at my hacks? If need be, I can provide a link.
    Past Experiences/Past Projects: Secret Wishes, Onyx, Doofation, and Mahogany.

Last edited:

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Hey guys, I'm kinda bumping this thread because there are a few applications waiting our cruel judgement. I've been working on my hack recently and I've come to a stage where I'm trying to focus on graphics. In particular I need a titlescreen and a new Textbox. I could pretty much manage everything else myself. If you know how to do these, then a little help would be awesome...

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    Hey guys, I'm kinda bumping this thread because there are a few applications waiting our cruel judgement. I've been working on my hack recently and I've come to a stage where I'm trying to focus on graphics. In particular I need a titlescreen and a new Textbox. I could pretty much manage everything else myself. If you know how to do these, then a little help would be awesome...

You can pm me about textbox i can help you with that :P

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Griin your awesome, OK?
    I'll PM you in a second. I'm sure Binary will swing by tomorrow for the applications.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014

https://s839.photobucket.com/albums/zz312/countryemo/?action=view&current=palchange.png
    Well theres a pic of me messing with the palletes :P
    i also added [attached]
    i could do better maps, i think. i can, just yea :P

the scriptings basic cause im a noob? at it o.o. trying to learn more i guess. its ok. 4days is a long wait though. -hopes i get accepted- =]
    I can't really see the palette changes. Yeah, I can help you out with some scripting. XD
    As for the decision: Pending~
    I'll have to consult Zeffy and other members.

Name: Jesse
    Position: Scripter and Tile Inserter/Mapper when needed. Maybe a small bit of tile spriting as well?
    Proof of Work: Err just look at my hacks? If need be, I can provide a link.
    Past Experiences/Past Projects: Secret Wishes, Onyx, Doofation, and Mahogany.
    Accepted~
    Yeah, we all know you. XDDD;
    Griin your awesome, OK?
    I'll PM you in a second. I'm sure Binary will swing by tomorrow for the applications.
    Omigawsh how did you know? XDDDD

Back