• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*nothing*

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    It's Midori Chi's birthday, I'm not going to say anything because she told me it was okay not to. Now she's going to realize she was completely wrong when she forms the empty feeling of her friend not saying anything about her birthday.

*nothing*

Cupcake. >>

*nothing*

Cereal. How tasty.

*nothing*

Water. Yay.

OKAY JUST KIDDING.

*nothing*

KAWAIIIIII.

*nothing*

*nothing*

Your favorite foods. :3

*nothing*

^That is so cool. *-*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORI CHI! 8DD

Now spam her with e-gifts~

Zet

Years
  • haha oh wow, I just saw mountain dew voltage half an hour ago :P

But anyway....

Happy Birthday Midori Chi, we may not talk much any more but I still want to wish you a happy birthday for being an awesome person! Best wishes and hope your day goes great.

Years
  • First things first, I hope you had a great birthday! It's regrettable that I haven't talked to you much lately, but I hope we can change this some time in the future (that is, if you'll consider talking to someone like me ;;). You're probably one of the nicest people I know on this site and I hope that everything goes well for you in life.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Why is Chi trying to hide this, TT?

Happy bday Chi! ...even if you're inactive and I barely see you! But have a good day :D

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Happy birthday!

Here's some travel pictures from the East Coast as requested XD

Spoiler:

First things first, I hope you had a great birthday! It's regrettable that I haven't talked to you much lately, but I hope we can change this some time in the future (that is, if you'll consider talking to someone like me ;;). You're probably one of the nicest people I know on this site and I hope that everything goes well for you in life.
    cutiecutiecutiecutie

I get it... you tend to like decent brunettes!

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Happy Birthday, Chi! <3 It's such a shame that we don't talk anymore, but I can understand that you might be too busy with your life or whatever is the reason behind your inactivity. So, yeah, I hope you've a great day with many many more to come. (:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    So, it was her birthday after all? I didn't know. ;_; Well Happy Birthday Midori! I hope you had a nice one. ^_^

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    MIDORRRRRRRRRRRRRRI!
    I haven't talked to you in so long either, but you're obviously still the sweetest person ever and you deserve having people tell you all this nice stuff on your birthday ;) I hope you've been well and that life is going good for you! Hopefully we can talk again soon!

HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY SISSY IN LAW ♥

Back