• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BIANCA, WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY ROOM?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    As you probably know, after your very first battle with Bianca in Black/White, the skirmish leaves your room a total mess. Your mother in the game seems easygoing about it, saying she'll clean up your room while you're gone. But this poll has nothing to do with your B/W ingame character or his/her mother.

Now, my questions for this poll are:

How important is it for you to keep a clean room? Do you keep it looking like a disaster area all the time or do you freak out when someone messes it up?

What about your parents? Would they freak out if they saw your room a total mess or are they cool about it?

As for me...
    I'm hardly a neat freak, but I like to keep things somewhat clean and organized so I have a general idea of where my stuff is. Also, I know my parents will freak if they saw my room a mess, and I really don't want them going through my stuff (I'm trying to keep my anime fandom hidden from them somewhat) so I'll try to keep it clean enough where they won't bother me. I got in a LOT of trouble for keeping a messy room when I was younger xD

My car though, must be immaculate. I WILL freak out about that.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    How important is it for you to keep a clean room? Do you keep it looking like a disaster area all the time or do you freak out when someone messes it up?
    Disaster? What an insult. :V
    I would identify it as... a clean mess. xDDD;;
    So yeah, if somebody moves around some of my things, or knocks something over, I get a little ticked off, but it's not much of a problem. ...No, my room isn't that messy. It's mostly on my desk. xD;

What about your parents? Would they freak out if they saw your room a total mess or are they cool about it?
    They dislike the condition of my room. That is all. :V

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    My room's almost always clean. Well, clean enough. Clean enough for me to be able to sleep, eat and live. If my parents see my room in a state of disaster, i.e. messiness, they yell at me. They don't really yell, but you get the point. So uh.. yeah, I have to keep my room clean. Besides, I'm a person who leans towards cleanliness. I don't really freak out when someone turns my room into an image of their's/messes up my room. But it does kind of annoy me. Depends on the situation overall.

Years
    Well yes i'm a clean freak, but a lazy clean freak.
    So most of the time my room consists of my floordrobe and a bunch of cables near the plug socket. But some time, around twice a month, i go mental and clean the entire room :D

And for the other question my parents hate my room being messy, they constantly close my curtains just so people can't see into my room.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    My room is literally so dirty there are rats in my closet, and ants everywhere. However, I'm a huge germaphobe.

Don't ask me how that works.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    Well my floor is pretty clean except for maybe my street clothes that I will wear the next day and I like my bed to be made. My desk looks like a bomb went of on it and by bedside table's draw is just full of random junk. I don't mind having my room a bit messy but I hate having any spiders in my room. If I see one it is dead either by squishing or by half a can of bug spray. I don't like it when people mess about with my mess because then I can't find anything and then I have to ask my mum and then she yells and says I should have cleaned.

Most of the time they don't care. My mum will clean it once a month. And every once in a while I will be forced to clean it. Even though it just gets messy again in a few days.

Years
    When I moved to my new home (divorced parents, if you're wondering. Not that I care) I chose the small room. What fits here is a PC, a TV (I use it mostly as a PC screen), a bed, and a closet. The only thing on the floor is my phone charger and the DS charger. There's also my died-out CPU fan.

The only just is perhaps the dust (I think I got the wrong word) my computer makes. And if my mom seems that.. damn cleanfreak.

Years
    My room is a bit of a mess right now, but I'd like to call it an organized mess. I know where my stuff is; it's just not in the most clean arrangement in the world. 8) I have clothes on the floor and my desk and storage bin end-table are covered in junk. But at least I know where my stuff is...? :( If anything the room needs a good vacuum.

My parents don't care how my room looks since I live on my own. When I was at home, they didn't seem to take much notice of it. It was my little brother who always got told to clean his room. His was always worse than mine.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    With regards to the rooms I've lived in, there are two parameters as to how dirty it'll be: 1) the size of the room and 2) how much stuff is in.

The bigger the room, the more likely it'll be neat and tidy. Normally this is because bigger rooms have more storage space, so everything can be dealt with. However, my dorm in my first year of uni was huge - yet with little storage space - but was kept immaculate for some reason. Open spaces work wonders for the tidiness and cleanliness of my room.

It probably goes without saying, but the more stuff I have, the more likely the room will be messy. Stuff'll just accumulate with nowhere for it to go, and the room will inevitably spiral downwards into clutter, mess and filth. My current uni room is tiny - maybe the smallest I've ever been in - but I have such few items of 'stuff' that it keeps itself relatively tidy.

With regards to parents: they'd nag me when I was younger (as my room back home isn't massive and has a fair bit of stuff --> occasional mess). I'd end up cleaning it about once every 3 months or so, only for it to return to its degenerate state about a week later!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    My bedroom is currently quite cluttered...mostly with dirty laundry sprawled all over the floor and textbooks and notebooks for my classes littering the floor next to my bed (I've got no desk at the moment), but there are some dirty dishes and empty food wrappers lingering around as well. XD

I usually take care of the laundry once a week and I pick up trash when it gets more gross than I can bear (and I have a relatively high tolerance for that stuff XD).

My mom hasn't seen my room in about three months, so she can't say anything. XD

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
    I always keep my room relatively clean. Maybe lots of junk on my desk but other than that clean. When I was younger I shared a room and it was a complete junkyard. Yes my parents got very upset.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Oh god, when I lived with my parents, I tend to have my room super messy. I can't keep it clean every day because I was gonna get it dirty anyways.

Now that I'm on my own, I have to keep my room clean... like literally. I've become uncomfortable surfing the web when there's clothes on the floor and things disorganized. So, lately I've become a clean freak, which is a drastic difference from those other days.

My parents wouldn't freak out since they *haven't* seen my apartment yet. lol

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    The chance of seeing my room spotless and immaculately clean is as rare as encountering a shiny Pokemon (lol c wat i did thar). Seriously. I'm in my room right now and it's quite the sty. However, it's really... I dunno, weird when it's clean. I guess it's because even though my room's messy at the moment, I know where everything is. If I clean it, I'm moving everything around!

My parents are always after me to clean it but it hasn't really been done. They've always nagged me and I kind of... procrastinated. They would have to threaten to throw all my stuff out to get me to do it lololol. :x

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

It's not really important, but if I do have the time to clean it, I will.

My room has never been really a total mess, they would freak out if it was D:

Years

I'm not a neat freak when it comes to having my room clean. It's a little messy to be honest, but not that bad. If it's so much of a mess that its unhealthy, then I'd need to clean it to the point where its spotless.

They would be cool about it actually.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Is important is it for you to keep a clean room? Do you keep it looking like a disaster area all the time or do you freak out when someone messes it up?
    My room isn't spotless but it's organized and when it gets messy, I get mad ;( but I usually put off heavy duty cleaning it for a long time. It's gotten better with age though, now that i'm home less, my room is dirty less. Now I just have to see how i'll deal in my own place this fall :x

Ehhh probably. They'll make snide remarks about it, but they don't flip out or anything. They know i'll get it done when I have to.

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    I have some form of OCD related to cleanliness, so is my room clean? Relatively. I have some tissues on the floor sometimes, and my clothes aren't all in the laundry basket (but always next to), but my room is pretty clean. I wouldn't let it become a pigsty, and my mom, who is a neat freak, would definitely not.

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
    I know this is contradictory to my "Everything must be perfect" attitude, but
    Spoiler:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    How important is it for you to keep a clean room? Do you keep it looking like a disaster area all the time or do you freak out when someone messes it up?: It's a semi-important thing to keep my room clean so I know where everything is.

What about your parents? Would they freak out if they saw your room a total mess or are they cool about it?: They still expect my room to be clean, but other than that, they're okay with it.

Years
    Spoiler:

This is my offterm room aka my room at home. Since I only spend a few weeks at a time in this room (excluding summer), it is generally kept in reasonable shape. Maybe I'll take a picture or two of my term time room and then comparisons can be made.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back