• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fight For Teresius [T]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
Years
Fight For Teresius [T]

Number of Spots Open: 1.

I changed accounts to ~Genevieve~

Plot:
Spoiler:

You:
Spoiler:

Rules:
Spoiler:

SU
Spoiler:

Spots Open.

Resistance.

Spoiler:

Knights of Teresius
Spoiler:

My SU
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
As I promised, I looked into this. It looks really cool, so here's my SU

Name: Ardor Moonlily

Title/Nickname: Arcane Archer

Side: Resistance

Weapon: Bow and Arrow

Secondary Weapon: Minor elemental and debilitating magic.

Physical Apperance: Ardor is an elf. He stands at around 5'10, and is very lean. He has a muscular build. His hair is pure gold colored, and reachs down to his shoulders in a neat ponytail, usually. His eyes are a light blue, with an intense gaze. His ears are long and pointed, as most elven ears are. His skin is slightly pale, even if he spends days in the sun.

Apparel:
Spoiler:

Personality: Ardor is a very loyal man. He loved serving the old king, and had continued to serve Cain out of a sense of honor. But his kind heart and balance with nature could not be ignored. He had to do something to set things right. He is very serene, even out of touch sometimes. He poccesses a simple gracein all things. He is ashamed that he has turned against his king, and also that he took part in some of the deplorable acts that he was odrered to do, and thus does not want to show his face to the people he helps, prefering to aid them from afar with his arrows.

History: Ardor served King Vince before he died for several years. He started otu as a simple knight, but he soon developed a few magical abilities to compliment his incredible archery, thus earning him the title of Arcane Archer. When Prince Cain came of age, Ardor became one of his most faithfull knights.

After Cain's father died, Ardor continued to serve, even during the horrible events that were going on. It was during this time that he met Ralph, a common mercany with a tremondous amount of skill with his chosen weapon, the axe. While initially the the two of them despised each other, over the five years since Ralph became a knight the two formed a grudging respect for the others abilities and talents. Being two of the most effective knights, as well as the fact that their abilities made up for the other's short-comings, King Cain often paired them up to go on the more difficult missions of his. But Ardor was not happy with his king.

Being an elf, he was still one with nature, and the harmony of before was gone, something that disturbed Ardor greatly. He decided to turn his back on the man that had once been his friend, and took it upon himself to see that the princess met with the resistance. Though he wants to join the resistance, he is ashamed by what he has done, especially against the resistance and he is not a member of them. Though he does everything in his power to aid them without them knowing it is him. He is afraid of how they would react to such a formerly loyal knight wanting to join with them.

Password: Teresius

RP Sample: Taken from Pokemon Trainer Academy.

Leena grinned but said nothing. She floated up into the back of the couch. She wordlessly used Psywave, but it was so weak the most it would do is give Mark a strange feeling. She floated out, so that he could barely see her and back again. Just when she thought he thought he had been seeing things, she did it again. She cranked up the Psywave ever so slightly, to make him feel that feeling even stronger and she floated out, showing a bit more, still making sure she was unidentifiable.
"Woo... I'm gonna get ya," she said in a soft wail that only he could hear as she flew out of the couch and into full view, then dove into the floor laughing when he freaked out.
"That was fun!" she whispered when she returned to Snype.

"I'm just saying he has no imagination! I mean look at me! My name is Duster for crying out loud! He could put a little more thought into naming us than that!" Duster said. Thyme laughed.
"Why do you think he named you that? Do you remember what the first thing you did when you saw him? You started dusting off his shoe! What did you think was going to happen?" Thyme said, still laughing. Duster frowned.
"Be that is it may, I still say he doesn't think about what we should be called. Drizzle? That is a really weird name, even for a water type. And I can't help it if I have to keep everything clean! It's actually very hard to focus when things are dirty!" Duster said. Thyme shook her head.
"Well, what do you expect from him? He's only ten!" Thyme said. She was still shaking with laughter.

Last edited:

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Alright here we go tell me if there is anything I need to fix.

Name: Gene MorningStar

Title/Nickname: The Black Star

Side: Resistance

Weapon: Claymore called Uprising

Secondary Weapon: A Sword named Rebellion

Physical Apperance: Gene has dark black hair and blood red eyes. He hair stops at the end of his neck and his bangs come down a little bit over his eyes. Two strands of hair on both sides of his face come down a little past his cheeks. He quite muscular and usually has a bored expression on his face. He can get quite pal if he stays inside for too long and can get really tan if he stays outside for too long.

Apparel:
Spoiler:
That's what he wears.

Personality: Gene is cool calm and collected. He doesn't like to talk much prefers actions over words. He's very kind to other and likes to help people out when he gets the chance. Gene does however like to mouth off from time to time and usually irritates people when he does it. He's a loyal guy and protective of his friends. Around friends though it's like his personality changes, he loves to talk and mess around with his friends.

Gene does however bottles up his emotions and may sometime burst into a rage and hurt people by accident. A person well never really truly know what he's thinking or how he feels he normally looks depressed. He's bad with relationships and normally can't talk to a girl if he finds her pretty which has gotten him in trouble before. All in all he's a nice, quite, loyal guy who makes a good friend oh and he doesn't like to sit around and do nothing.

History: Gene grew up in a family where his father wasn't present, his father was a knight of Teresius before King Vince died so he spent most of his time out doing things for the king. Gene was the youngest in a family of five, he had two older brothers, Ken and Jin, a older sister, Caroline. Gene was the quite one who was usually bullied and made to do most of the work. He helped his mother with daily choirs and on the side would practice swordsmanship with a wooden sword. He wanted to be like his father a great knight of Teresius. A man in the town Gene lived in by the name of Kai took a intrest in him and decided to make him his pupil. Kai was a great swords master but wasn't famous for it mainly because everyone though he was just a blacksmith. Kai worked Gene hard he didn't just want Gene to become a great Knight he wanted him to become a great swords master even better than him.

Gene was kind of oblivious to what was going on in the world around him until he was about thirteen that's when his father died. His father had told Gene when he was really young that this world was peaceful and filled with magic. Gene's father wanted that world to come back and told Gene that it was his dream for his children to live in that world again. When Gene wanted to know what was the cause of his father's death all he got was his father was helping the resistance and was punished. This filled Gene's hatred for Cain and everything that had to do with him. He swore he'd get Cain's head on a silver platter. Gene then intesifyied his training with Kai and also made his two swords Uprising and Rebellion. Kai made the two swords with the help of Gene.

Now Gene heads towards the mountains to join the resistance and bring down the king.

Password:Teresius

RP Sample: Take from Pokemon Trainer Academy:

Vincent:

"Alright let's do this Growlithe you're up first let's go!" The boy said as they reached their battlefield which was just an open field. Shade wanted to fight the Growlithe but Vince stopped him. Terra would be the best choice for this fight so he let the Drilbur out of his pokeball.

"Terra let's show this guy what we're made of!" Vince said smiling he loved pokemon battles so this made him happy.

"Flame Wheel!" The boy commanded which made the Growlithe began spinning at Terra in a wheel of flames. Terra quickly dodged the attack and retailated with Fury Swipes it was like he knew what Vince was thinking.

"Quick Growlithe stop the Drilbur with Ember!" The boy said hoping the attack would faze Terra.

"Terra quickly dodge it!" Vince ordered. Terra stopped his Furry Swipes and jumped out of the way of the ember attack. "Now use Mud-Slap!" He added. Terra then dugged his claws in the ground and then flung it at the Growlithe, super effective hit.

"Growlithe Bite!" The boy said hoping this would work.

"Terra Metal Claw attack full throtle!" Xack exclaimed. Terra dodged the Growlithe's fangs and the slashed it with his silver glowing claws sending it flying into the air and the causing it to land on the ground. KO!

"Oh now Growlithe!" The boy cried honestly surprised that happened mainly because steel type attacks aren't really effective to fire types. He then tossed a pokeball in the air releasing a Maril.

"Good job Terra return," Luna said returning his Drilbur in his pokeball. "Alright then a Maril let's go Wattage!" He said tossing the Joltik's pokeball in the air releasing it.

"Round two," The boy said sounding pumped.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
reserve me under the knights please. (KING CAIN COMMANDS IT! :p)

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
Years
@Supervegeta Your Reserved :D (if you wish You can be co-GM and control the NPC King Cain :) if you accept I'll pm you some of my ideas that I've had)

@HunterZero Great SU :) Your accepted

@Nideous Your Welcome Nideous

I've got some neat stuff planed for this RP and it won't start til all spots are filled so feel free to advertise and tell your friends.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
lol, no thanks. I would, but I already have another RP I'm about to release soon, and I don't think I'll be able to GM three at once. I'll just be a participant here. :)

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Hrrrrm..... I'll request a reserve for a Knight of Teresius. . :D

SU WIP.... compiling.... registering... complete.

True Name: Evangeline Fillusia

Known Name: Eva; People refer to her as Eva because she left her true name behind her for reasons unknown while she forged her current name.

Title/Nickname: The Queen of Lances, The Frost Lance Queen, The Frozen Lancer; People mainly refer to her as the latter

Age: "35" or so she claims, however, she is much older but looks younger than she really is. (You could say she looks.... maybe.... early 20s)

Gender: Urgh.... we need a woman in the Knights so ... FEMALE!

Side: Knight of Teresius

Weapon: Lorelai - Ice-imbued blue Lance with markings and runes on it's metal blade and reacting only to Eva
Signature Move:
Synthesis Technique: 'Glacial Dragon Strike'
Final Technique: 'Glacial Gungnir'

Secondary Weapon: ... Lorelai is all she needs but she also has advanced usage of Ice magic if not the highest.
Known spells: (I'm bored so I added my own spells. :3 )
Ice Imbue: 'Frost Dragon Spear'- Increases the length of Lorelai's point with a formation of magical Ice; She can also alter the formation to create different shapes of a lance tip
Ice Release: 'Frozen Cage'- Freezes the moisture particles in the air around an opponent, trapping them within a cage of ice; can be broken out of after 10 seconds due to the deteriorating ice bonds
Ice Release: 'Frozen Air'- Freezes the air moisture around an opponent, bringing levels of temperature down to below negative, extended exposure can result in frostbite
Dual Ice Release: 'Wasteland of Ice and Storm'- An ice field is constructed within an area freezing the ground and rains a storm of icicles upon the location
Forbidden Release: 'Absolute Zero'- No one has ever seen this high ancient magic been used, or have lived to tell it's tale.

Physical Appearance: (Pictures? who needs pictures when you have your creative mind. xDDD)
Eva stands at a height of 4 feet and 11 inches tall, not the tallest but she can be deemed average height, and she weighs a good 124 pounds, more or less. Her striking silver hair has hints of violet in it as it drops down to her buttocks, with an occasional ribbon to tie it into a ponytail, while her bangs are pulled back with a silver hair ornament, save for a strand or two hesitant to join the bunch as they fall over her forehead. Her round eyes resemble the pristine water with it's clear blue hue and her face is pale and fair forming a perfect almond shape upon reaching her small chin. Being of Elf lineage, Eva has a small frame, however, her light skinned body has been honed in battle. Bare-skinned, one can see tell tale signs of scars around her arms, legs, and body, however, rarely does she ever allow such a scene of her. Her muscles are firm and small from constant but not over use, and her skin, save for her face, is rough and tight upon the touch of the hand.

Apparel: (was gonna combine this with the Phys. Appearance but whatever.)
Eva sports a light weighted white breastplate with a single white shoulder plate on her right, lance wielding arm, and she also wears a matching waist guard with four pieces of armor that fall in front, behind and to the sides of her waist. Her greaves rise up to below her knees as the pair of knee guards, coupled onto the greaves, protect it's respective knees, and her arms are equipped with a pair of matching plated gloves. Each piece of armor carries small and intricate designs embedded onto them as if it was meant for Eva. She tries to keep her movements more free with the substitution of armored plating for lighter alloy plating.

Under her armored wear, one could see Eva's attire consists of rather simple clothing. On her upper body, she wears a pearl colored shirt, and on her lower body, a pair of tan pants reach just above her ankles. A belt is worn to ensure the safety of her lower wear should it ever become loose, however, it has yet to happen, are her feet are comfortably nestled in a pair of brown boots with white socks upon each feet.

Personality: (Subject to change throughout the RP!)
Eva wasn't all about fighting, but her past changed all that about her, which has yet to be divulged. As people would assume in battle, she is quick, powerful, and knows how to gauge a battle. She tends to pick off weaker opponents, without killing them of course, so she can concentrate on the more seasoned fighters. Eva tries to be anti-social to keep from talking about herself, as she has found most conversations to be about in general, so many find her unapproachable and cold giving her the more infamous nickname, The Frozen Lancer. There has been a few persistent people, and though she finds a few of them to be of an annoyance, she has opened up to but only slightly.

Even before joining the ranks of the Knights of Teresius, Eva was always dutiful and takes pride in it while keeping true to her ideals and goals. After joining the Knights, however, she has gained a tendency to act insubordinate when she feels her ideals would be compromised, which the vassals of King Cain find troublesome and would report her, so she has been trying to keep that nature of hers buried in the deepest reaches of her mind. Eva can almost indefinitely be found by some form of nature, as she is in-tune with it, trying to speak to the withering forces. It is unknown what she talks to them about and Eva rarely tells. As mentioned, Eva is strictly against killing lives, save for the few wicked ones, however, people have wondered why Eva is serving the very man who is the complete embodiment wickedness, and that is only what she knows and will take to her grave. Care to find out?

History:
Evangeline Fillusia. A name long forgotten within the world and will continue to be forgotten. Little is known of her and little will forever be known of her as her identity has faded with the death of King Vince. Evangeline has forged herself a new name, Eva, as begins her mission to fulfill the final wish of her eternal friend. (Oooooooh, No spoilers for you guys! XD Unless your characters decides to pry and try to learn about Eva's past.)

Possibly the most abnormal if not completely inane person to join the ranks of the Knights of Teresius is Eva. Anyone could see from her ears that she was an Elf, and a common one from her attire, however, she carried an aura that hinted royalty and her skills were no less, if not more, than a hardened veteran. Since she was a magical being of sorts, being even close to King Cain would not fare for the best, but with full devotion, she pledged to protect him, something King Cain had not foreseen. He decided to grant her wish and allowed Eva to serve him. Not a single person within the Knights of Teresius or King Cain and his vassals knows of her name the moment she decided to join their ranks, as if she appeared out of thin air. She was an enigma and her name was beginning to carve her place anew in Teresius' history.

Despite her nameless self, Eva's skills as a lance wielder, which during her days was called a Lancer, were possibly the best the world of Teresius has ever seen and her usage of ice magic was simply... divine, one could say. Once, an attempt by the infamous Resistance to overtake a garrison belonging to the King, was thwarted by a lone Eva. Her display of lance techniques coupled with Ice magic suggests she has been fighting for well beyond her years, despite her young looks, and though she abides by the King's rules of stopping the Resistance, she is not brash and will not kill anyone as it is against her secret mission as well as ideals. Needless to say, Eva does her duties to the utmost of her abilities, and it hasn't failed to impress the tyrannical King over the past few months she has started to serve him. Little does King Cain know, Eva... ... ... *trails off*
(I can really elaborate on her past but I'm keeping it a secret for now seeing as she is an enigma and has decided to leave her name behind. Maybe you will know in the future.... kukukuku...)

Password: uhhhh.... uhhhh.... TERESIUS... I mean Teresius

RP Sample: Do I have to? XoX

Here's a joint post with Raikiri who is Commander Raymond and his subordinates. I am playing as Gwen and her subordinates.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Name: Ralph Xangxi (Pronounced Shangshi)

Title/Nickname: The Demon or Demon

Side:
Knight of Teresius

Weapon: Great Axe

Secondary Weapon: Small Throwing Axes on his belt. (3-5)

Physical Apperance: Hope a picture is OK .
Geitzzz.JPG

Apparel: ^

Personality: Ralph isn't a typical knight, as many would clearly see from his appearance. He has the smug of a mercenary, and the personality to match. Loyalty and honor mean less to him than money, and the thrill of a strong opponent. These are the true reasons he fights under the King. In a position of command like that, he is given all of what he would call the "necessaries" in life, which would include combat, money, power, women, and food. As long as he continues to receive these things, he won't care who gets in his way, he'll get the job done, and he'll do it his way.

He is known for having a short temper, and can go off on someone in a hurry, one of the many reasons he is called the Demon (the others will be explained in the History).

Ralph is also known for loving fighting. If ever challenged, in almost any situation and in almost any place, he would gladly accept. This reasoning for him is simple: He loves to fight, and he understands that in a war like this, anything could happen. So as long as he lives, he'll continue to do the things that make him happy. A quote of his would describe it perfectly.

"Live everyday as though it's your last, cause one day...you'll be right."

Ralph isn't a noble, nor ever was one, so he rarely understands the mannerisms many other knights would. He is often called rude and tactless. But guess what? He really doesn't care, and not many can make him.

History:
Ralph was born on the outskirts of Teresius. His family were all hardened mercenaries, his father being the leader of a small mercenary squad. The mercenary troops was about ten members, half of them being Ralphs family: his mother, father brother, and uncle were all in the troop. Ralph was trained since an early age by his family, so that he could one day become apart of this squad, which he one day did do. The mercenary troop was all very close, even the ones that weren't blood related. They were like one big family. They helped those in need, and then reaped the benefits of gold in the end. It was a happy life for Ralph. He never really wanted more. What more could he want than good friends, blood on the battlefield, and easy gold?

But all good things had to come to an end, which is what happened when his father, mother, and uncle retired that life. They just couldn't keep up with the younger generation, and eventually, they had to make it come to an end. Ralph and his brother took over the squad for a while, and took on some new recruits, but it never really was the same. In the end, his brother and Ralph agreed to disband the group forever, and do something else. Ralph's brother, Arnold, went off to another country, and was not seen by Ralph again. Ralph decided to become a mercenary for the Knights of Teresius.

He was instantly noticed for his talent with his axe, many not believing that Ralph was able to move so fast while wielding an Axe that huge. His attacks were a perfect combination of strength and speed, making enemies fear him. There was a single incident when he was to fight a rogue knight. The battle was intense, but Ralph won in the end. The rogue knight was quoted saying this to Ralph.

"You look like a commoner, but you fight like a Demon!"

The name stuck ever since, and it is not rare for some, especially enemies, to refer to him as "Demon" or "The Demon".

When Ralph was offered a position as a Knight of Teresius, he accepted. To this day, he remains (loosely) a knight, but merely in name. He still holds his mercenary roots, very close to his heart.

While in the Knights of Teresius, 5 years ago, Ralph met up with Ardor Moonlily, another Knight of Teresius known for his skill with magical abilities as well as his incredible archery. Although initially getting off on the wrong foot, the two soon came to respect one anothers abilities. They have done many missions together since Ralph joined the Knights, mainly because of how well their different styles of fighting complimented each other. They were often sent together on the more difficult missions. Despite having very different personalities, and very different methods and skills for fighting, they worked well together.

The last time Ralph saw Ardor, he had heard that he turned traitor and had an active role in escorting the Princess to meet with the Resistance. He hadn't heard what became of him since, but Ralph knew, he would meet him again, whether as an ally or enemy. And when the time came, Ralph would be ready.

Password: Teresius

RP Sample:
My most recent post in my RP, the Pokemon Odyssey 2.
A Keeper, an Armaldo, approached Fallax.

"There are 16 combatants left. You have advanced to the next round." said the Keeper, as he opened the portal back again, and let out all of the survivors.

Gold Tribe

Kent waited in front of the lobby area where the other portals were. From there, he could see the main arena, and the fighting that was going on over there. He noticed a strong looking Kangaskhan there, fighting. He had a feeling she was a dangerous one.

As he waited, the Desert Portal, where two of his Gold Tribe member were, had been activated once more, which meant the round was over for them. Soon, he saw Stingfist and Fallax come out, relatively unharmed.

"Fallax! Stingfist! You made it to the next round as well! Good work!" He said, grinning at them. He then noticed as Ambrosia appeared out of the now activated Forest Portal. Bellator hadn't come out yet, but Kent expected him too soon.

"Tactician. Good work." He said, nodding to her. "Your father would be proud."

As he conversed with his Gold Tribe members, he noticed someone in a hood watching him looking at him. At first, he mistaked him for a Keeper, as he had robes similar to the ones the Keepers wore, but he wasn't one of them. He noticed that he stood next to Regigigas. Instantly, Kent's demeanor changed, as he stared at the hooded Pokemon. It looked like a battle formed in his mind, as the two apparently attempted to stare down each other. But then, the other one broke his look, and walked off.

Kent returned his attention to the Gold Tribe in front of him. He pointed to Dylan, who was standing there with him.

"This little one packed a punch as well. He may be young, but he can fight."

Kingdom of Tollen

Zachary waited among the other survivors from the other portals. He was the first one back out of his group. He was a bit anxious at first, wondering how they did. Not all of them, after all, were fighters. At least not as a natural profession. That was to the best of his knowledge. Still, he was thinking that maybe they were alright.

Suddenly, one more portal was activated again, the City Portal. Fighters began to walk out of there. Zachary held his breath for a moment, waiting to see Shiro and the Duchess.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Have you ever played Fire Emblem Path of Radience? Because this sounds like a character that would fit perfectly in that game. He almost sounds like a certain good sellsword that gets killed in the beginning. But not too similar. Your guy is way different. Anyways, I wonder how he feels about Ardor. The two of them would probably know each other, if only vaguely before Ardor left the knights.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Nideous You're looking at one of the biggest Fire Emblem fans! :D My character portrait is actually also of a Fire Emblem character, one of my personal favorites, from Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword. :)

As for if he would know Ardor, I don't mind sharing some history with him. :D If you want, of course. We should discuss it! (Err...that is...IF my SU is accepted. lol)

Nideous

Years
Good to see another fan! :D Although, I haven't played FE 7 yet. I can't find a cartridge for it. And as for you being accepted, I bet you will be. That SU is better than mine is. And I wouldn't mind the two of them sharing some history together. If you would like, of course. Although that really all depends on if Blayze~ accepts your SU.

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
Years
Your accepted Supervegeta and those who wanted to be reserved are reserved.

Also I happen to be a huge Fire Emblem Fan too :)

Nideous

Years
Really? And here I thought only nerds played FE :P I wasn't expecting that! I wonder if this RP will drag all the FE fans out of the wood work. :D

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Well, this looks very interesting! Reserve me a spot for the resistance?

(Ha! Supervegeta, I chose the resistance! Now I can have a chance to kill you after 1 and a half RPs in Odyssey! JK, your awesome man!)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
lol @ Silver Rogue! Great to be RPing with you again, man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back