• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your PC Family

Years

Who would you like in your family?

As you may or may not know, here on PokeCommunity, we have members who have 'family' members on the forum. Now, in most cases, these aren't real. It is all just a bit of fun and a laugh really, but if you could choose anyone on the forum to be 'x' family member, who would you choose and why? You can take on any role in the family you wish, being the parents, children, so on so on.

For example:

Mother: Drew
    Father: Morkula
    Brother: (me)
    Sister: Sydian

Or:
    Mother: Kura
    Father: (Me)
    Brother: Vendak
    Sister: Poopnoodle

Don't ask how I got those names, just when typed one, the others followed! XDDD

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Hmm, a hypothetical PC family. What's next, our hypothetical pair?

Mother: Lornami
    Father: (me)
    Brother: Spherical Ice
    Sister: Kura

I actually took the gender into consideration.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm not your sister, Will! >:o Anyway, this is my actual PC family.

Pairs/Husbands? lol: Klippy and Hiidoran
    Mom: Astinus
    Dad Other mom: JX Valentine
    Sister: JX Valentine (let's not ask how this happened, shall we?)
    Brother: Lashh
    Sons: Razor Leaf and Charizard(star)

Oh yeah, and there's Team Missile Bomb.

Last edited:
    Years
    My brother is kind of obvious, haha. Aside from that, I don't think I have any other PC family members. :o

As for a real family, I guess it would be:

Mother: Lightning
    Wives: Twilightblade, Yoshikko, Kyoko, Kura, Toujours, Forever, etc
    Bros: BeachBoy, Vrai
    Sons: Karpman/Razor Leaf
    Daughters: Sydian, etc.

idek.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Father - Binary Peaches
    Mother - Broken Arrow
    Brother - Pokestick Good Times
    Sister - Sayumi

Yeah I'm not too familiar with the majority of people on here so I just stuck to who I'm acquainted to lol.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I used to have a PC family, idr what it used to be. The members of my family now are igiko my pair and metatron my rival. I'm also part of Team Missile Bomb.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My brother is kind of obvious, haha. Aside from that, I don't think I have any other PC family members. :o

As for a real family, I guess it would be:

Mother: Lightning
    Wives: Twilightblade, Yoshikko, Kyoko, etc
    Bros: BeachBoy, Vrai
    Sons: Karpman/Razor Leaf
    Daughters: Sydian, etc.

idek.

That would be one good, burberry smelling marriage, that's for sure ;D

I used to have a PC family, idr what it used to be. The members of my family now are igiko my pair and metatron my rival. I'm also part of Team Missile Bomb.

YOU UNGRATEFUL PERSON. I RAISED YOU AS GOOD AS A MOTHER COULD AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET?!

My PC family fell to pieces a while ago but I kind of remember it.

Klippy was my ex-husband, Marz was my son (BUT WHATEVS, APPARENTLY MY MOTHERING WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH), I also think Shirosaki was one of my sons, Igiko is my partner in crime, Harmony was my ghetto cousin or something, and Midori Chi is my sister in law :) I think Summer Queen used to be my sister too but oh boy those were back in the day. OH! And Kimicatdemon was one of my sisters too, and then Rena was my twin. MegaFuz was my only brother I believe.

Oh PC families hahaha. I remember it always clogged my sig, but it was fun <3

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Basically it's just my pair Pix/Miyako and Ana/AnastasiaR is my sister. I used to have a lot more family but they all died-ed off PC xd

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    Vaporeon7 is my pair, Fire Heart is my online mother + sister (idek how :'D), Churine is my rl + pc sister, Destiny Bond, ~Ryukaa and o3o are my twins, Yoshikkko, Shiny Sweety and chef30 are my sisters and Diamond1304 is my only brother xD;
    Yes I know my PC family is messed up oAo;;

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

Who would you like in your family?
    Or:
    Mother: Kura
    Father: (Me)
    Brother: Vendak
    Sister: Poopnoodle

Haha.. I honestly don't know! UM!
    I used to have one! It was Me and Jack O'Neill and our children were Paul and Chibi and then I "divorced" Jack and got "married" to my "son" Haha! It was fun!

But now? :3 Just me and my pair~ and.. EVERYONE ELSE IS OUR CHILDREN BWAHAHAHA!!

Back