• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE ROARING TWENTIES [T] (OOC)

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
HEY OKAY, I'M DONE AND STUFF.

It's sad that not a whole lot has joined, this has got real cool storyline and junk!

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
SKYMIN IS REJECTED BECAUSE SHE SUCKS.

lolwut. Accepted.

NOW WE SHALL BEGIN! I will be accepting late SU entries until the current RPers reach Accumula Town.

The Setup:
Spoiler:

HERE ARE SOME MECHANICAL STUFF YOU SHOULD KNOW:

I don't do the "Oh, these specific Pokémon are here!" I give the description of what kinds of Pokemon are there, and you can use your imagination. Within reason, though.

E.g. "The Pokémon here are mostly creatures with a lot of fur and/or weight on them, to withstand the cold chill this place usually sees."

Good choices: Growlithe, Gulpin, Sentret, Cubchoo, etc.

Bad Choices: Magby, Tynamo, Jigglypuff, Pachirisu, etc.

PURCHASE COUNT is referring to total amount of items you can buy from a shop; this system is here so we don't have to use a pesky money system.

E.g. Items of sale: Standard Pokéballs, Healing Powders, Fresh Waters. Purchas Count (3)

I buy (2) Healing Powders and (1) Fresh Water. I cannot purchase more.

And furthermore, FEEL FREE TO GET AS CREATIVE AS YOU WANT! These are the outlines; feel free to stretch them a bit. I will alert you if you're being too far off the top.

----

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT TO GIVE YOU GUYS YOUR POKEMON!

133.gif

Redmond's Eevee
, Lv. 5
: Odd Category :
Vim Rush Ability: The User vigorously shakes its body and begins to glow red. For a short time, the user's strength increases and they become feral; attacking any threat with ruthless enthusiasm. They won't listen to their trainers in this state, and afterwards, they become exhausted and more susceptible to damage.

Paw Punch: Odd Category; The user curls up their paw as much as they can and smacks the foe with fury. It doesn't do all that much, but golly is it adorable!
Sand Attack: Autumn Category; The user scuffs up the floor under them into the foe's direction, temporarily blinding them.

287.gif

Witthoefft's Slakoth, Lv. 5
Dazed Ability: The user places themself in a special stupor where their HP and defenses are considerably higher than average for a while, but they become too blissful and incoherent to listen to commands properly.

Enigma Ball: Odd Category; The user creates a strange white ball of energy, which they throw at the foe. It does meager damage, but it stills looks cool. Great for spamming.
Yawn: Autumn Category; The user manipulates the psychology of their foe by using subtle psychic energy waves and yawning, making the foe believe they're tired as well. Although, takes a short while for the foe to finally drop unconscious.

058.gif

Edmund's Growlithe, Lv. 5
: Autumn Category :
Furnace Ability: The user exerts all of its energy to making the immediate area unbearably hot. It's moves will pack a considerably lesser punch, but the foe will be fatigued and sluggish from the heat.

Ember: Autumn Category; The user shoots out a little flare of fire at the foe. It's just enough to leave a slight burn accompanied by a small amount of damage.
Moon Call: Winter Category; The user howls to the sky to call upon the moon's energy to heal them. This technique soothes their wounds only a small amount.

227.gif

Rheanne's Skarmory, Lv. 5
: Spring Category :
Scarecrow Ability: The user roots itself into the ground and holds itself steady as it emits a high-frequency sound that throws off the inner-ear of Pokemon, making the user have the accuracy advantage for a short period of time when this is in effect. After
wards however, the user will have to stop from fatigue and become confused.

Circus Cut: Spring Category; The user flails their limbs at the foe, creating scratches that do mediocre damage at best. But, they're lots of them!
Polish: Odd Category; The user uses their wings and roughs up the rest of their body as if to polish it. Doing this makes the user faster, yet, have less endurance.

147.gif

Erroll's Dratini
, Lv. 5
Sticky Skin: The user secretes a special cohesive shimmering fluid all over their body, and wraps around the foe. Microscopic harpoon-like stingers launch and sink into the skin of the foe; sucking their blood out. The user stays in this position and unable to move until the foe faints or is forced off via a powerful move..

Twister: Odd Category; The user summons ancient element-controlling power within them to create a very small, very inconsequential twister. This twister collects and hurls nearby debris at the foe.
Splash: Winter Category; The user slams their tail down. Although this doesn't really do much, it invigorates their spirit and attacks do a bit more damage.

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Oh I hate Google docs at the moment... It makes all of my posts look good but as soon as I preview them on this site they look small and inadequate...

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Durant_XY.gif

SPECIES // Durant - the STYLISH MOFO Pokemon

ENTRY // Durant has been known to wear leather pants on its excursions to nightclubs; having the remarkable ability to sleuth out sexy individuals and convince them to take their clothes off and go dancing in the rain. Sadly, not much else is known about this elusive Pokemon other than the fact that they have a tendency to disappear with their trainer's mother for lengthy periods of time.

EVOLUTION // Durant does not evolve from or into anything, due to it not wanting to mutate its gorgeous face and supple physique.

Did any of you get to researching Ludicolo yet?​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Hey yeah, sorry lol. I've been a little busy and distracted. I'm gonna get through a whole lot of PC stuff today, which may include WRITING A POST!!

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Hmm, sorry about not posting. I had a death in the family recently and I've been quite distracted because of it. I'll try and post tonight or tomorrow...

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
So sorry to hear that, Watchman! What Kiyoshi said, it's very much understandable!

Though Fuyu, unforgivable! Four word rule, bru.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Eh sorry, my sudden use of large words passed through the barricade. *flushes*

On-topic: The Joint Point is coming along nicely.

Fuyu

Years
Sorr bout that. Kiyoshi's been busy so we haven't been able to finish.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
[ EVENT ]

© '62 - '91 Nintendo Trading Card Company
© '89 - '91 Cable Club International​

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
Sure! I'll post it then! Just gotta finish something first!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Excellence. I'll just get Errol to get his pokemans.

EDIT: I drew Errol and the newly met Anneke.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Where is everybody? This RP's kinda dying...

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2012
I hope this stays afloat...

Please stay alive! I want to join sooo badly! :nervous:

Back