• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Foreigners (OOC)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I was thinking about having a Tyranitar for him... but nah. Pupitar will do fine at this point ;)

What's boxing day? lol

THERE WAS SNOW HERE YESTERDAY BUT WHEN I WOKE UP ON THE MORNING OF CHRISTMAS EVE, IT WAS ALL GONE ;_____________; whywhywhy it's not even below zero here now (celsius)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So, you are all busy playing with your Christmas presents? ^^' It's a bit sad that the days when I had the most time to spend on PC were the days when nobody else had. And now I'm going to be more busy again, with studies and friends.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • So, you are all busy playing with your Christmas presents? ^^'

NO. *Hides presents* . . . Uh- . . . okay, yes. xD And I've been procrastinating horribly with homework, so I'm most likely royally screwed. :P

So, shall I post soon~? Well, we'll see. If I decide that I'm going to work on homework (. . . yeah, right. xP) then probably not for another day or two, lol.

Nakuzami

Years
  • There are also rumors about small, singing pokémon on the mountainside, who tries to lure trainers away and make them fall off cliffs... stay sharp!

Pokémon found on route 3:
    056.gif
    030.gif
    033.gif

Their evolutions may NOT be seen or battled (unless an NPC you create has them).

You may go to Route 3 immediately after you've talked to the police and professor Oak, OR after you've battled Hakon. Of course, you may skip battling Hakon... but if you want to collect all the gym badges, you'll have to come back later to beat him.

So . . . we now have Jigglypuff Sirens? Seriously? xD
    Agh . . . Do I want Mankey, Nidorina, or Nidorino? So conflicted . . .
    I'm also tempted to skip Hakon, JUST so I can battle his Tyranitar later on. :3
    Oh, and why no evolutions? I can understand why with Nidorin[a/o], but the others?

I'll post . . . soon. I have a LOT of English homework, but other than that I'm free. Just as long as I can finish this all before . . . ugh.
    :P​

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

[/CENTER]
    So . . . we now have Jigglypuff Sirens? Seriously? xD
    Agh . . . Do I want Mankey, Nidorina, or Nidorino? So conflicted . . .
    I'm also tempted to skip Hakon, JUST so I can battle his Tyranitar later on. :3
    Oh, and why no evolutions? I can understand why with Nidorin[a/o], but the others?

I'll post . . . soon. I have a LOT of English homework, but other than that I'm free. Just as long as I can finish this all before . . . ugh.
    :P​
    Yes, Jigglypuffs aren't all fluffy and cute 8D

You can skip him. I'm not gonna force you to follow a totally linear storyline ^^ Only nearly. Tehehe. But you might be regarded as a bit weaker than the other Master Quest trainers, perhaps, because you've got one badge less.

No evos because I say so :3 Because I want Mount Moon's countryside to be filled with cute Mankeys and not angry Primeapes~ They be hidin, mon.

I have an exam on Wednesday. But as you know, I won't be less active because of that xD I'm just bad.

Also, me and Miss Doronjo (Kathy) are writing a gym post now. Anyone can meanwhile make a post where you bunny Hakon in a battle (remember, Geodude and Sudowoodo/Onix/Pupitar), but you should wait with posting it until Miss Doronjo's post is up. Otherwise it would be weird, with Hakon being in two places at the same time, kind of :p

Also 2: anyone know where Michaela is? ;; I've talked to everyone recently but her and she hasn't been online since dec 25th. I hope she's ok.

Last edited:
    Years
  • School just started for me so things are going in a somewhat rough transition for me. I might do a post over the weekend, basically about Route 3 and training. =3

I did notice Michaela online on FB yesterday. Maybe she had something up. It was just one comment but nonetheless a sign that's she's alive and perhaps coping well. :>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That's good to know, about Michaela :3 If she's not coming back until my exam is over though, I might create a Sinnoh trainer myself, actually...

School is important, do your thangs guys. It shouldn't be a chore to RP xD If there's something you find boring or have a suggestion on how to make this RP better, you can tell me.

Do you want to implement levels, for instance? Or set a limit to attacks? Because having every attack can be a bit confusing, I've realized ^^ 4 is too little, but 7 or 8 is enough.

Nakuzami

Years
  • That's good to know, about Michaela :3 If she's not coming back until my exam is over though, I might create a Sinnoh trainer myself, actually...

School is important, do your thangs guys. It shouldn't be a chore to RP xD If there's something you find boring or have a suggestion on how to make this RP better, you can tell me.

Do you want to implement levels, for instance? Or set a limit to attacks? Because having every attack can be a bit confusing, I've realized ^^ 4 is too little, but 7 or 8 is enough.

Maybe 8-10 attacks. I mean, it's fun to have all of their attacks, and there's really only one reason that people don't want less . . . it makes battles harder. And more interesting. And it allows the GM to throw more complicated twists our way. *hinthintwinkwink*

I'll post today. It's not like I have anything better to do, lol.
    Anyways . . . like mah new theme? I gots new gender!! 8D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah maybe we'll keep the all-attacks then.

Naku - your capture or Nidorino is successful, but since you fought rather unfairly it will only obey half of your orders until you get out from mount moon. Will be an interesting change to Shun's super loyal team ;)

Nakuzami

Years
  • Yeah maybe we'll keep the all-attacks then.
    Naku - your capture or Nidorino is successful, but since you fought rather unfairly it will only obey half of your orders until you get out from mount moon. Will be an interesting change to Shun's super loyal team ;)

Ah, but you forget the yet-to-enter-combat Egil. Remember how I said he was to act? Yus. This should be fun, especially if /something/ happens that leaves those two as Shun's only Pokémon that are able to battle. But I'm sure you'd never do something ever so cruel, right Red? ;3

EDIT: You know, I did not expect to be the one with the most Pokémon, lol. You all need to start catching some, and Red needs to stop tempting me by adding Pokémon that I like. (. . . it doesn't help that I like pretty much all Pokémon, lol)

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha, right, I did forget about Egil, but that was your own choice that could end whenever - Nidorino is the GM's choice ;D But let this serve as an example of how I might twist things :3 And don't worry about getting stuck with those two in Mount Moon... or should you? Moahahahha.

I didn't think you'd be the one with the most pokémon either xD guess I'll have to mix up the wild pokémon a little, maybe add more Johto pokés, maybe to Mount Moon, hmmm.

Also, since Michaela is the player that hasn't been on since forever, I'm thinking of taking her place... at least until she comes back ^^

I want to know, since I told Naku that he had to choose between Roggenrola's and Boldore's movesets, if it would be ok if I had a Riolu knowing Riolu's moves up to level 30 and then when/if it evolves, it can learn the pre-lvl-30 Lucario-specific moves one by one as usual, instead of learning the moves higher than lvl 30 for Lucario?

Name: Dyce Kross
    Region: Sinnoh

Appearance: Dyce has lots of bushy, brown hair that he keeps in a high ponytail and actually manages to look quite stylish. His face is a grim one that's not usually smiling to strangers. His eyes are ice cold blue and rather narrow. He wears a black leather jacket and various tops underneath. For pants, he wears sturdy jeans, and on his feet he's got gray boots that can withstand most terrains, but get rather warm in warm weather. He keeps his pokéballs in a hard, square, brown bag attached to his brown belt. It has 6 pockets inside, so that he'll know what pokéball lies where when he needs to get it up quickly. He also carries another brown bag, a backpack, where he keeps his important belongings, a super packable tent and some extra clothes and food.

History: Dyce was born in Jubilife city, but not in a very happy family. He had several older and younger siblings and he wasn't regarded as special in any way. He tried all his years to be seen and recognized for something special, but always some sibling surpassed him. His parents were hard working people at offices in different companies in the city, and didn't have much time to encourage him. Finally, Dyce had enough, and ran away from home to get some attention. He did, but they didn't find him until he had reached all the way to Sandgem town and somehow found and befriended a pokémon that had pitied him on the way there, a Mime Jr.. What had only been a desperate act to get attention turned into an idea in Dyce's mind, as he now had a pokémon partner, that he named Milo. He would become a pokémon trainer. His parents tried to keep him from going, as they were now worried he would disappear again. But he ran away from home once again, not even leaving a note.

He traveled and battled to gain money. It took a while before he learned how to manage Milo's powers and win battles. Then, he could finally earn some money and get a decent life, even if he was on the run. Pretty soon, after having caught some more pokémon and winning a gym badge in Floaroma town, he went back to Jubilife to show his family that he had indeed managed well on his own. They hadn't missed him much, but were actually a bit impressed with him. Not enough for Dyce though. He started traveling again and won the badges of Oreburgh and Canalave as well, and caught even more pokémon, one of them being a young Riolu that he named Rica. He started to get very narrow minded and didn't try to make new friends in his travels. He trained his pokémon and won many battles. He of course lost some as well, but most often asked for a rematch after having trained some more and mostly won those, believing that he learned a lot in the process.

When the ad for Master Quest in another region started showing up, Dyce saw that as an opportunity to escape Sinnoh. He took Milo and the young Rica with him, since Milo was his trusted first partner and Rica was a promising fighter. He called his family before going, telling them to better have a cake and a party ready when he returned victorious from the other land.

Personality: Dyce isn't very nice. He and Milo are very good friends and understand each other, but Rico can have a hard time enduring Dyce's attitude sometimes. What Dyce believes is that their life mission is to become the strongest there is, and for him that mostly means to make others look weak. He intends to train hard in Kanto, to win the Master Quest and come back to Sinnoh as a famous person and conquer the rest of the gyms.

Dyce doesn't really greet people he meet, unless they are important to him in some way, like potential sparring partners or opponents in battlers, or vendors or gym leaders or otherwise useful. He can be gleeful and downright mean sometimes, and he shakes off similar comments thrown at himself with a breeze. He's not easy to offend and he mostly laughs if someone tries to make him realize that he should be nicer. He trains his pokémon really hard and doesn't in any way regard this trip to Kanto as a vacation - it's a competition, a job. A mission to complete. An interesting note is that while he wants his pokémon to be strong, he doesn't force them to evolve. Rather the other way around. Somehow, knowing that creatures so small can be so strong gives him extra satisfaction when he wins.

His mind is rather focused and blind for distractions. He wants to reach his goal, win a battle. If things have to be sacrificed on the way there, like pokémon or himself getting hurt, then so be it. In battles, he uses combinations of attacks that he's trained with his pokémon beforehand, to throw the swiftest and most devastating attacks at his opponents. He doesn't show sad or happy feelings, really, but he can get angry. In truth... he can be sad or quite happy sometimes. But showing it would ruin his image. He's worked quite hard on it.

Pokémon:

439.gif

- Species: Mime Jr. (Milo)
    - Moves: Tickle, Barrier, Confusion, Copycat, Meditate, Encore, Doubleslap, Mimic, Light Screen, Reflect, Psybeam, Substitute

447.gif

- Species: Riolu (Rica)
    - Moves: Quick attack, Foresight, Endure, Counter, Force palm, Feint, Reversal, Screech, Copycat

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yes, I know that you're alive ;) sooooon we'll post that LLOOOOOOONNNGGGG post.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I'm quite, inactive, am I not? Anyway, I came to stop by to say I can't really continue. Exams are next week, for the entire week, so will not post at all anywhere until that's done. Then my interest for the RP has gone down hill.

I also lost touch with my character and her pokemon, so I really would be hopeless to continue without losing character. I hope I didn't come to ruin the fun. Stephany feels sorry for the inconvenience.

Adios.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm quite, inactive, am I not? Anyway, I came to stop by to say I can't really continue. Exams are next week, for the entire week, so will not post at all anywhere until that's done. Then my interest for the RP has gone down hill.

I also lost touch with my character and her pokemon, so I really would be hopeless to continue without losing character. I hope I didn't come to ruin the fun. Stephany feels sorry for the inconvenience.

Adios.
    Now I'm really sad. I really liked Stephany and her pokémon. But oh well... can't be helped.

I guess I'll open up a new spot in the RP.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Oh oh! I'd love to join! i'd obviously have to scrafice one of my current roleplays as I cna't handle like 4, buuuut, I think this one seems to be great so I think its worht it. I'll have my SU up by tommorow at the latest. It's getting pretty late here and I don't really want to be sitting up all night writing if you know what I mean. n.n Anyway, may I be able to reserve a place?EDIT: Wait, is there a Hoenn spot left, sorry but my computer wont let me open spoilers which I don't know why.. I'd really like to RP as hoenn, but if not I think I'll sit this one out if thats okay. :3

Last edited:
    Back