• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Foreigners (OOC)

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    PEOPLE. You have to start reading each other's posts.

@ First Snow - Kathy and Stephany wasn't in Viridan Forest. They were in a mountain to the west of Pewter City.

@ Michaela - Miss Doronjo's post showed Stephanie and Kathy hurrying past Keeno and Soo-yun, carrying Shun to the pokémon center. So no, I'll post now and have Keeno run after them to the pokémon center (assuming that Soo-yun follows too).

If you don't read each others posts, you miss important parts of the story and things get confused like this :p thanks.

EDIT: Just had to say, lovely joint post, Otherworld9) and THE THING (snowy)~

The Thing is here and ready to defend. Um... :D I forgot what I was going to say. It's okay we are all friends here, we can all ask each other for help, like summarizing what happened so far. I am not crazy enough to read six to seven pages of content that I missed, especially with the big posters like Nakuzami with his colorful bright text and his wonderfully centered pieces.
    Scratch crazy, more like lazy. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The Thing is here and ready to defend. Um... :D I forgot what I was going to say. It's okay we are all friends here, we can all ask each other for help, like summarizing what happened so far. I am not crazy enough to read six to seven pages of content that I missed, especially with the big posters like Nakuzami with his colorful bright text and his wonderfully centered pieces.
    Scratch crazy, more like lazy. :D

Haha, that is true... but I still think we are making a story here and skipping parts of it... well, it's your loss since it's a good read ;) Nah, but you are right, we can recap for each other if someone has been gone for a while, absolutely. So, you feel you have caught up with things or is something unclear now?

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    I feel fine. :D Thanks for wondering about the thing. AHAHA I almost revealed my gender in my previous post. That wouldn't be good. I like being called the thing. :D It makes me sound evil.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Somehow, right when I read your last sentence, I saw your avatar giving me the finger in the corner of my eye xD

But all good then~ And for everyone...

I'm thinking about how to do the gym battles without letting it take too much time. There are six of you after all :x I've told Dia to bunny Hakon for his battle. So I guess... maybe these are the easiest ways to do it.

Alternative 1) Bunny the gym leader. I'll play them out of battles and you'll play them when you're battling. But stay true to their character!

Alternative 2) If you really don't want to write the battle all by yourself, we can make a joint post. Just PM me and we'll create the battle itself, and this can be done before you even go to the gym for real in the RP. When you decide it's time to challenge the gym leader in the RP, you can add some paragraphs at the start of the joint post battle we created, to make it fit, and then post the whole thing.

What do you say about having these alternatives?

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    The Thing and Red must collaborate. :D Urhurhurhurhurhur. I don't really mind any of these options, but as you can see I am leaning towards the joint post. I don't really mind bunnying either, but I don't really know much about the gym leader. XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The Thing and Red must collaborate. :D Urhurhurhurhurhur. I don't really mind any of these options, but as you can see I am leaning towards the joint post. I don't really mind bunnying either, but I don't really know much about the gym leader. XD

That's why I thought we can have these alternatives open for every gym battle. Depending on what you feel liek~~

But if you like to start with the gym post already, send me a PM.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Don't forget this RP now just because 'the pokémon BET' is up ;D This is still our main thing. I've got more events for you gaiz as soon as Pewter City is done...~

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    We are kind of stuck until Michaela posts.... I feel I spelled her name wrong...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Typical, the others (even Keeno) take care of Shun and even retrieve his pokémon, but Shun just leaves the pokémon center without even thanking or seeing them xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So no one wants to do the gym battle as a joint post with me? In the future, I shall force you to. But now it's ok to bunny Hakon... Not until he's back at the gym though. Currently, he's away finding the police... maybe I should write something about that.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • So no one wants to do the gym battle as a joint post with me? In the future, I shall force you to. But now it's ok to bunny Hakon... Not until he's back at the gym though. Currently, he's away finding the police... maybe I should write something about that.

Lol, I'll do it as a joint post with you. :P
    As long as I beat Hakon before Miss Doronjo, lol. (Although, I did timeskip a few hours, so Kathy technically could have gotten the gym badge while Shun was still conked out.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Lol, I'll do it as a joint post with you. :P
    As long as I beat Hakon before Miss Doronjo, lol. (Although, I did timeskip a few hours, so Kathy technically could have gotten the gym badge while Shun was still conked out.)

Your biggest timeskip was probably when you went up into the mountains again xD

Nakuzami

Years
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Easy to do, yes. Anyways, I posted something that might help you get onwards now.

Hmm, Hakon's roster... He battles with two pokémon against every challenger. He always saves his super fast Geodude until last (read Dia's post for a good example of it). But he can have Onix, Sudowoodo or Pupitar as the first pokémon, depending on what you feel like (read Pupitar's pokédex entry. It can move around). His pokémon's power level is around the same as your first two pokémon, but any pokémon you caught in Kanto can still stand a chance if you write a creative and believable post~

Also, I put in all your teams in the first post of the OOC thread (at least I think it was the OOC thread xD). Keep notifying me when your pokémon learns new moves.

ALSO it's officially Christmas in Sweden now. HAPPY CHRISTMAS, GOD JUL everybody!!<3

Nakuzami

Years
  • Easy to do, yes. Anyways, I posted something that might help you get onwards now.

Hmm, Hakon's roster... He battles with two pokémon against every challenger. He always saves his super fast Geodude until last (read Dia's post for a good example of it). But he can have Onix, Sudowoodo or Pupitar as the first pokémon, depending on what you feel like (read Pupitar's pokédex entry. It can move around). His pokémon's power level is around the same as your first two pokémon, but any pokémon you caught in Kanto can still stand a chance if you write a creative and believable post~

Also, I put in all your teams in the first post of the OOC thread (at least I think it was the OOC thread xD). Keep notifying me when your pokémon learns new moves.

ALSO it's officially Christmas in Sweden now. HAPPY CHRISTMAS, GOD JUL everybody!!<3

Oooooooh, Pupitar~! I DEMAND THAT IT EVOLVE AND DEVOUR SHUN WHILE THEY BATTLE!! . . . wait a second . . .

Well, for me tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Although, I refuse to acknowledge that it is Christmas until there is some snow on the ground here. WHERE IS ALL THE SNOW?!?! Until then, Happy Hannukah and Happy Boxing Day~ /celebrates neither

Back