• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inner Demon [T] (OOC)

Mira

restless spirit
Years
  • Sorry guys. Can't respond until tonight.

EDIT:

Sorry about the late response, guys ^.^' Yesterday was crazy.

Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers: It looks like there is some interest in other classes as well. You can always switch when the RP starts, or he can switch if she gets bored :P

Skymin: Alright, sounds good!

TornZero: I'm sorry, but your SU is declined. The RP sample and SU aren't quite where I want for players coming into the RP.

Raikiri: You are reserved.

First Snow: I'm very sorry, but I have to decline your SU. It overall isn't quite cleanly written enough, your character's physical description isn't very detailed, and his history doesn't fit in with the "world" the RP is taking place in.

Supervegeta: You are accepted.

-DeepImpact-: You are reserved.

Last edited:

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    No, it's fine. :D Personally, I believe it could use some work.

Edit: After reading all the other SUs, I have a few ideas in my head. I have decided to work my SU from scratch, so can you reserve me a spot if possible? However, I would like to discuss an idea, that may or may not seem inappropriate. (I am thinking about using Lust and wonder what my limits are with it, if you give me the okay.)

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • Just finished the SU. Hope everything is good. I am not sure if the history is what you are looking for to be honest.

If anything needs to be changed, let me know.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • SU

Very Interesting RP, I love the idea of it, just my cup of tea. I'll be reserving a spot (if one is available) My SU is now up :3 Please tell me if anything needs to be changed.

SU:

Name: Joshua David Mist

Appearance:
    Josh has long auburn hair that stretches down to just below chin level, its strangly glossy and people usually mistake this for lack of washing, but it's just his natural hair. He has slightly large green eyes, unfortunately they can quite often be bloodshot due to Josh staying up later than he should have or perhaps even crying. His ears are of average size and are usually found tucked behind his hair so you most likely won't see them anyway. His lips are full and pink however not so full that they stick out, he has a smallish nose with a slight upturn which hes constantly pushing down with his hand in a futile attempt to straighten it. He stands at the normal height for his age, if anything he's a bit taller than some others but thats about it. He has fairly large hands with a matching set of fingers and his shoe size is twelve. He wears a white shirt with black overcoat long overcoat (the latter of which stretches down to his knees) as for pants he wears slightly baggy blue denim jeans, held up by a black leather belt, on his feet he wears black strapped trainers.

Personality: (this section is completely optional and I would encourage people to ignore this… a character's personality will be made clear during the story, and I will be looking at your RP sample to learn how you write) Interesting idea... I'll leave it blank.

History: A rainy day... drops of water fall from the sky and form puddles like they always have, like they always will. Josh sits on a wall, unprotected from the rains waters. He always believed the rain was Arceus' tears, this belief had been stronger lately. Other then now, when the war was destroying the world, had he seen such heavy and unrelenting rain in Sunnyshore city. Josh had been born in twinleaf town sixteen years earlier to a loving mother and horrible father, from a young age he watched his Mother get bruttaly beaten by his father, the Mother thought her son couldn't see this cruelty, she was wrong, so so wrong. Joshs mother was a kind and considerate woman, she loved her son and her greatest wish was for his happiness alone, and that he wouldn't turn out like his father. Josh was at first afraid of his father, he didn't want to be anywhere near him, his father wasn't bothered he didn't want anything to do with Josh anyway. However as Josh got older as his father became more and more aggresive to his Mother and Joshs fear began to become more and more like hatred every passing day, he did have a single solice though, Josh was a demi-genius his mind had the potential to reach levels of maximum basic human potential and this allowed Josh to lose himself in study, in fact he began to enjoy school more than home, his only concerns being his classmates lesser understanding of topics and the boring ramblings of the teachers. Years went by and Josh was eventually fifteen. His hatred for his father was strong then, he despised the man more than humanly possible he wanted nothing more than the mans untimely demise. Every day he would beat his Mother and every day Josh would take his frail injured Mother and help her with basic household tasks, cooking, cleaning, Josh would be with his Mother as often as possible to prevent further mistreatment being inflicted on her. However one night, one dreadful night, the rain could be heard tapping on the roof and Josh life was about to change drastically. The door slammed open. Josh was in the kitchen cutting vegetables for dinner, creamed chicken and garlic sauce with side salad, his mothers favourite, Mother herself sat at the kitchen table reading a magazine. Shouts were heard from the hallway, "Wheresh my dinneer?!?" It was Joshs father, drunk as he often was. Josh despised him so much. The Father entered the kitchen and saw the mother sitting down, so began the beginning of the end. The father shouted countless drunk ramblings while the mother tried to calm him down. Josh had never seen her so frightened and never seen him so angry in front of him. Suddenly the mothers eyes widened and she started to beg, Josh stopped what he was doing to see what was so terrifying, she would often cry, but never beg. Josh didn't have to look far. His father was raising a gun and holding it loosely in his hand.

Josh didn't think twice, he had been an onlonger... no longer. He grabbed his fathers and pushed the elbow in the wrong direction until it broke, there was a scream of pain and the gun fell. That should have been enough, the worst had been stopped... but Josh wanted more, his hatred for his "father" was overwhelming, he gripped the knife in his hand tightly gripped his fathers broken arm cruely hard. He spun his father around and smahed his head with the knives hilt. He then gripped the knife and plunged it deep into his fathers stomach. His mother was still screaming now, begging Josh to stop, but it was too late. Josh wrenched back the knife and let his fathers body limply fall to the ground, Joshs father was dead. Josh smiled for a second reveling in a feeling of satisfied hate then his face shifted he looked at his mothers tears and he looked at his bloodstained knife. He looked at his fathers limp body. There was a clang of metal as Josh dropped the knife then fell to his knees. He burst out crying immediately, not from remorse but of fear of the reprecautions of his actions, of anger at his fathers forcing of Joshs own hand, but even still ever so slightly, he cried of relief, some sick twisted and dark side of him felt that this was right, that somehow he had done the right thing, that the hatred he felt was good, he hated others then he felt twangs of pain and hatred towards everyone he had ever met, even his mother, he knew then something wasn't right, he loved his mother more than anything and could never hate her, he was sick, very sick.

Joshua David Mist was found guilty of murder a week later but was instead sentenced to a year of solitary confinement in the Sunnyshore home for the mentally unstable due to his age and a plea of insanity. The pills they gave him helped but they only did so much, they told him that if he took them for long enough the feelings would go away he had a mental issue they said. A troubled past had caused a deep-seated capacity to hate. The pills weakened it and Josh would be given a perscription paper to use at any Pokemon center or Pokemart in order to keep supplied. Josh proved receptive to this treatment so it was the best option. He walked out of the facility a year later and sat down on a wall, it was raining, but he didn't care. Josh had never seen such torrential rain in Sunnyshore but Arceus had every right to cry that day. Josh looked at his hand and an orb of green energy sparked to life in it, he wasn't shocked by this, in fact he had almost expected it, this strange power this energy, it had been appearing like this for about a month, whenever he tried to tell the on duty doctors they'd just smile at him and give him more pills, what was it? A gift from Arceus himself? A curse from an evil pokemon? Or was Josh really just that insane? He didn't know. However what he did know is that his Mother didn't need to know about it. So as the cab pulled up outside the facility and a familiar smiling face stepped out the energy in Joshs hands dispersed. Without saying a word Joshs Mother hugged him tight, Josh could see she had been crying as her makeup had been running. Before anything could be said, after releasing Josh, his Mother pulled two things out of her jacket pockets and placed them in Joshs hands. One object was a plain red pokeball, it felt heavy with the weight of the pokemon inside it, the other item was a sealed letter, well previously sealed wax letter, the wax seal used to seal the letter bore still clung to the top leaf,two letters, H A, adorned it. Hope Academy his Mother said, he had recieved an invitation a week earlier and she wanted his conformation before she agreed to anything.

A new start? Josh thought. The perfect oppurtunity to leave all this behind him and forget about this hatred he felt. Sold. Josh smiled and handed the letter back to his Mother. "When do I leave?" He said.

Negative Trait: Hatred

Power: Auric Manipulation (The ability to wield and manipulate ones life-force and use it to form different methods of defense, small things at first, waves of energy and maybe a small shield however this will develop)

Schedule:
    Homeroom (this is when the teacher will take attendance and read the daily announcements)
    1st period: Core 3
    2nd period: Latin
    Lunch
    3rd period: History/Mythology
    4th period: Battling 101

Pokemon: A Litwick named Haze

RP example:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Finished my SU, I think. Tell me if it's ok or if i should change stuff!

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Raikiri: You are accepted.

Saturated Hue: You are accepted. The only thing I need you to change is your character's power. Either let your character be able to control weather, or the land. Not both.

Aura Rift: You are accepted.

Skymin: You are accepted, but you need to choose a language from the list :P Either English, Latin or Spanish.

TiTaN.JuStIn: Sorry to hear that. Hope to see you around! :)

Last edited:

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
    Years
  • @Mira, the changes to Alexis's power have been made. Just letting you know.

ALSO!!! Um, I, being a nerd, got nerdy and drew a picture of her as a base to type out her Appearance section. It's attached to my SU.

...kbai.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Actually, I've got another project going on and it's probably for the best if I don't join this. So I withdraw my application :3 Thanks anyways, hope it'll be a good RP! I'll read it.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Saturated Hue: Thanks much! :)

雷影 イチロ: You are accepted, but please be careful with your sentence structure.

Aura Rift: I closed sign ups for students, so we can start as soon as the last reservations get in! I still need teachers, if anyone's willing. I'll make sure they're still involved, trust me, but people shouldn't sign up for them unless they know they can stay on top of it. I don't want to have to kill off many teachers :P

Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers: Ah... And I was looking forward to your character, too. Thanks and see you around!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hey I have a suggestion/question: Are we going to have roommates/dorms in the school? Not sure how it works...thanks.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I'm still in this. I haven't been able to work on a SU due to my exams though ;~; I'll try to make one ASAP... not sure if it'll be good though. I'll try my best.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Supervegeta: People don't have roommates. The living arrangements are explained in the description of the school.

-DeepImpact-: Alright, just checking :) We will be starting soon, though, so you might just have to drop in a bit late.

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
  • Here's my teacher SU. If I have time, I'll do the student as well. If not, I'll figure that means I wouldn't have time to RP two characters anyway. ^^'

Name: Miss Sophia Elman

Appearance: Sophia is built with a fairly straight body shape, a bit slender if anything, and stands about 5'7" or 5'8", though she often wears heels that let her stand a little bit taller. Her skin is somewhat golden, her features and brown eyes both unassuming. She wears little makeup. Her honey brown hair (though in years past her mother would always call it "more honey than brown," much to her young daughter's embarrassment) is usually held up with a hair clip or in a messy bun from which strands sometimes escape over the course of a day. She dresses simply but nicely, a fitting top usually with a skirt, otherwise khaki or dress pants. While neat and well-kept, none of her clothing is in any way expensive. Her appearance generally seems collected and in order, though her left arm is always a little stiff.

Personality: Will be completed at some point if I have time.

History: Born and raised in Fuchsia City, Kanto, Sophia was the final addition to a family of five. She had two brothers, one her elder by five years and the other by four, making her the baby of the family. Their financial situation wasn't always the best; her father drifted between jobs in the poor economy and her mother tried to work when possible while raising three young children. One of her parents was usually working, sometimes neither and occasionally both, leaving Sophia in the care of her brothers as necessary once they were old enough. Sophia never thought much of it; it was all she had ever known and thus just the way things were. Her parents, though in and out at varying hours with whatever jobs they happened to hold at the time, did their best to be as loving as they could toward their children. Over time, the young Sophia and her brothers befriended an older man who lived next door, a teacher at the local high school, who became a good friend of the family.

Once she was old enough, Sophia was enrolled in school, toward which she was more or less indifferent. It was something to do and at least something that might be valuable and could help her family, so she put some effort into it but never had any intention of going beyond high school. By the time she reached high school, both of her brothers had graduated or dropped out and joined the military, considering it their only option. Sophia was at a loss, left to face high school on her own and realizing for the first time that she didn't know what, if anything, she'd be able to do when she graduated, a goal she had been determined to achieve. She might have completely lost hope if it hadn't been for her old neighbor and now one of her teachers, who recognized some sort of spark in her and spurred her to keep going, mentoring her along the way. With this encouragement, Sophia began working to her full potential, pouring her all into her education. After graduating from high school with the best grades she could manage and working odd jobs as possible, since it was hard enough for her parents to find jobs, let alone a teenage student, she managed to get into Celadon University with much help from scholarships, financial aid, loans, and her mentor's recommendations. Her most constant companion in Celadon was a Pidgeotto named Eustace, loaned to her by her mentor for travel, protection, and companionship while she was away from home; the Pokémon also carried letters back and forth between the two cities. Continuing to work whenever possible to earn the money for school, Sophia soon earned her teaching certification.

Worldwide violence continued to escalate while Sophia was in school, eventually claiming the lives of both of her brothers: one while she was still in high school and the other shortly after she began college. Travel was difficult due to war, so Sophia was only able to travel home to Fuchsia once to visit her parents, having just completed the college program. It was as pleasant a visit as it could be, considering the circumstances, until Sophia bid her parents farewell and prepared to return to Celadon, where she had found work on and off as a tutor and substitute teacher. She never knew which army or guerrilla band it was that attacked Fuchsia that day, but within a few short moments she lost the remainder of her family and barely came away herself, with a bullet in her left arm. Sophia was devastated. She and many others fled the city, and while her arm was treated and the bullet removed, she has never had full use of it since. Among the fleeing refugees she met a friend of her mentor, whom she learned had also died in the attack. He'd had no living relatives and had willed what he had to her. There was no going back to Fuchsia City then, even if Sophia had wanted to, and the circumstances of the day meant that wills were essentially void. However, her mentor's friend, who had left Fuchsia before the attack and had been in the area of Celadon, had been entrusted with her mentor's other Pokémon, which he was to give to Sophia. She had just left to visit her family, and the friend, having finished his other business after missing her, had returned to Fuchsia a few days previously and had not yet seen her mentor to return the Pokémon. He gave her Teka the Chansey then and there, fulfilling his promise to his friend.

Grieving over her lost family, friend, and home, Sophia went back to Celadon, where she spent the next few years learning to live on. Over that time, she began to train with her two Pokémon, Eustace evolving into a Pidgeot during that time. She also learned to use a gun at the insistence of her mentor's friend, with whom she has kept in touch in the wake of losing everyone she truly knew and loved. She continued working as a sub, tutor, and part-time teacher for a semester when possible, slowly paying off her ever remaining college debt. She couldn't find a full-time position until she was interviewed for and then offered the job of Latin and History/Mythology teacher at Hope High School by the government, which had found her through Celadon University. On accepting the position, she packed her belongings and moved to Sinnoh to begin again.

Schedule:
    Homeroom
    1st period: Free/Prep period
    2nd period: Latin
    Lunch
    3rd period: History/Mythology
    4th period: Free/Prep period

Pokémon:
    Eustace, a male Pidgeot
    Teka, a female Chansey

RP Sample: From The Uprising: Liberating the Katsu Region.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Sorry guys. I thought the last SU would be up by now :P I'm gonna go ahead and start the RP soon.

Liacri: You are accepted.

Back