• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Lurking [PG-14]

Years
  • Whew, that was....exciting. Loki thought as the Magmortar was blasted away by the Vulpix/Togetic combo. It was an instant later that a blast of Psychic was released from a reasonable distance, causing havoc to the suroundings. Rocks slid down the cliff, hiding the Ponyta from view. The Kirlia looked like it was in pain though. Yikes, better make sure he is ok. Loki quickly ran over to the Kirlia. "Hi, I'm Loki. I was hoping to join Team Geode, but...(peeks over at the battle between the leaders, then quickly looks back)... he looks to be busy at the moment. Are you ok?"

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Morgan dashes after Slythe intent on running him over. He suddenly spins around, graceful a s a dancer, yelling in anger, "I'm a guy, you idiot!" Then his anger seems to distort the very landscape around him, rippling waves of force rolling across the ground. Morgan tries to stop her attack, but at this high speed she can't stop in time to dodge. The Psychic wave slams into her, knocking her out of her spin dash, scooping her up, and tossing her back the way she came.

Luckily, some fallen rocks manage to catch her. She slams into the pile, laying still while she tries to recover. "Ugh... okay. He's tough..." She unsteadily climbs to her hooves, slowly trotting back towards Slythe. She leaps on top of a rock, glaring down at the Kirlia and an Aipom that joined him. "Hey! You dumb kids think you can get rid of me that easily? Well have some of this!" She spits out a Flamethrower at the two, aiming more for Slythe, but hoping to catch Loki in the blast before he has a chance to do anything to her.

Years
  • Eddie rolls up to the cavern, seeing the massive ffight that has broken out below.Legendaty Pokemon soar overhead or lumber up to the caves, beam attacks and waves of energy fill the space between combatants, oe Pokemon close with each other and fight with fists and fangs. None of this matters to Eddie. All he sees is his Leader facing off against a Delcatty and a Typhlosion. His choice is clear. To him, there is no choice, just a move he has to make.

Keeping his momentum from Rolling out all the way here, he rolls off the path, attempting to ram Pheon to get his attention off Asuma. Regardless of this attack's success or failure, he voluntarily ends his roll, unfurling and striking a pose, prepared for battle. "Lady Asuma! Your loyal servant has arrived! Allow me to deal with the vermin attacking you!" He follows this up with Strength, punching at Pheon with full force.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • As Alex arrived at Moonlight Cavern he noticed there was a fight going on and saw Lugia commanding the ones engaged in battle to stop. "What's going on?" He shouted to everyone hoping someone could hear him, he didn't know who could potentially be dangerous enemies or allies and he observed the battle that was taking place, he then turned to Jinx and asked "What do you think we should do?" while getting ready to fight off anyone that could harm him or Jinx.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • The Aipom, Loki, asked, "Are you okay?"

"Argh... Headache," Slythe replied, and grabbed at his head. Shortly after, he shook his head as the headache cleared. And just in time as the Ponyta had gotten up and attacked with a flurry of Flamethrowers. In an effort to dodge, he used some ballet moves his sisters had taught him, and he was grazed a couple of times by the flames. As he kept dancing, he started to counter with multiple Hypnoses and Shadow Balls. What do you know, dancing does have some usefulness, he thought to himself.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Asuma

Asuma smiled as both Morgan and Eddie came to help. But pretty much all the legendarys came to fight. The Absol growled, then noticed Mesprit coming towards her. But something about the legendary was.....different, like she was in a trance or something. Then Asuma knew it. Mesprit was her sole guradian just for her. Like the other team leaders did.

Asuma ran over to Mesprit and nodded to show she knew why the legendary was there. Then the Absol turned back to the fight. The Kirlia was being annoying. So, Asuma leapt in front of him once he was done attacking as a counter and anything, then yelled "So, you like to dance? Time to do the dance of defeat!" Then, she used Sowrds Dance by jumping and doing a flip, then used Slash.

Years
  • Argh...Headache. The Kirlia said. A moment later, a shout from a certain Ponyta was heard from the general direction of the rock pile. "Hey! You dumb kids think you can get rid of me that easily? Well have some of this!"

Loki looked back to try to help the Kirlia out of the way, but he was already out of harms way, costing Loki time. He barely managed dodging the full brunt of the attack. "Yeouch!!! Grrrr....Right back at you, Swift!!" -That was close, and it could have been a lot worse if she was actually aiming for me. I've got to keep my eye on her. On that note, what is she made of? That Psychic was off the charts, and she didn't look perfect the first time I saw her.-
    The RC Absoldashed from the leader battle and attacked the Kirlia. -I better keep this 1 on 1, as a double team of that powerful monster and the hard headed Ponyta would probally destroy us both.- Loki launched himself with his tail to the rock shortly after the last Shadow Ball, then harden his tail in-flight, "Hey, Ponyta, lets see how hard your thick skull is with an IRON TAIL!!!!"

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Morgan yells in frustration as Slythe literally dances out of her Flamethrowers' path. "Stop dancin' around!" He assaults her with Shadow Balls and Hypnoses, driving Morgan behind the rock for cover. She pops her head back up in time to see Asuma attacking the Kirlia, hopping up in surprise. "Yami! I had him! I don't need your help!"

"Hey, Ponyta, lets see how hard your thick skull is with an IRON TAIL!!!!"

"What?" Morgan turns her head, Loki's attack striking her in the face. She flips over, landing hard on her side, her eyes spinning around in her head. "Ugh... that hurt..." She climbs back up, her eyes aflame as she glares at Loki. "Alright! That does it! It! Is! ON!" She charges forward, rearing up and Stomping on Loki.

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Lily

Lily saw how a Ponyta was attacked. But then, the attacker was attacked by the Ponyta. 'Shaymin, watch out. That Ponyta is a fire type and you're a grass type. Stay behind me.' said Lily. 'Let's see....Solarbeam...no, i'm tired......Oooh, i know a nice one!' said she.
    Lily dug a bit around until she completely vanished. Then, she popped up. Under the Ponyta. After coming out of the ground, she immediatly used Faint Attack. Shaymin watched carefully how Lily attacked the Ponyta. But she saw something else too......Mesprit.

Lugia, Groudon and Dialga

Dialga stopped time at the Moonlight Caverns for a moment. 'There. Now we can talk.' he said. 'We need to get the Teams out of this place. Bring them back to their bases!' said Groudon, the Guardian of Team Geode. 'Each of us brings their own team. Is that okay?' said Lugia. 'Okay.' said both Dialga and Groudon. 'Okay.' said Lugia. 'Dialga, the time doesn't need to stand still anymore. We're done.' he said. Time started flowing again, as the three Guardians walked around, asking their teams to climb on their backs.

Last edited:

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • "Why does everyone want to attack me?" Slythe accidentally said as an Absol, Yami he guessed, started to Slash at him. He countered it with two Psycho Cuts, then flipped backwards a couple feet. Argh, he thought, a Dark type... He started to use Hypnosis mixed in with a couple of Shadow Balls.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • Jinx ignored his partner's comment, and was prepared to launch his first attack on what he believed to be an foe....but before he could do anything, Lugia appeared and demanded he climbed on his back. Jinx hesitated, wanting a bit of action from this adventure, but not wanting to anger his guardian, he obeyed. He quickly climbed up onto the great pokemon, thankful for being able to climb since he was still Alex. He remained in his current form even once in position, reasoning that he would be able to hang onto Lugia easier when they took off. "Figures." Jinx said in an annoyed tone. "I get woken up from a nice nap and go on a hike for nothing but a ride." Jinx let out one of his infamous sighs, and a mumbled complaint regarding his sense of timing. "Hey Alex, you coming?"

Years
  • "Alright! That does it! It! Is! ON!" the Ponyta yelled back. -Well, it was pretty comical that the Ponyta turned just in time to see my Iron Tail hit, but to still be standing, she is tough.- Pain spread through his tail from the burn, surprising him to say the least. -Ouch, I must have gotten burned from my first attack, so that is why she is still standing, I didn't attack hard enough because of the burn.-

Before, Loki knew it, the Ponyta was on top of him, and hit him hard with a Stomp. He was readying a counter attack, but the strong Delcatty poped up from nowhere, giving Loki time to get some distance. He then notice the Legendary Graditude pokemon, Shaymin, following a short distance behind, but out of reach. -So that must be the pokemon who created all the strong vines on the ground. If I remember to ask, maybe I can get a strong, long vine from it to do Grass Knots with when I go into caves.-

Loki turned his attention to the Delcatty. "I thank you sincerly for helping me, but that Kirlia is in a lot more danger than I was." He pointed up to the Kirlia holding back the Absol. Loki worried if the Ponyta would get up, and decided he would use Swift on her if she was still in fighting order, or help the Kirlia by useing Swift on the Absol.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    As Morgan brings her hooves down on Loki, she is distracted by something inderneath her. She glances down just in time to see that annoying Delcatty from earlier, just as she slams Morgan in the stomach with a Faint Attack. The blow knocks the air from her lungs, knocking her back as well. She lands hard, struggling to get up. "Not good... I need help... my flames are guttering..." She rises, looking angrily but wearily at her two assailants, trying to bluff them with her supposed toughness. "That's right, I can take whatever you can dish out..."

She gathers her fires for a Flame Wheel, but Loki's Swift catches her unaware. The star-shaped blasts smack into her, extinguishing the fires she had gathered. Her mane and tail burn low, and she drops to the ground in exhaustion. "I can't! I'm done! I surrender!"

((First knock out of the fight. Team! I requre assistance!))

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • "So much for the mission." Alex said as he hopped on Lugia's back, "So Lugia where are we going?" Alex asked, Alex still watched the battle rage, maybe Lugia knows someting about this conflict "Hey Lugia who's on our side?" Alex asked as well. Alex then loaded the bags he an Jinx had bought for the mission, "Hey Jinx know any of these Pokemon?" Alex asked as he pulled out an apple and started eating, "You want one too?" Alex pulled a Big Apple out for his team mate.

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Lily

'M..M..Mesprit...' said Lily. 'M..Mesprit l..looks different...' she said, but was interrupted by Dialga, who said: 'Climb on my back! Quick!'. Lily tried to climb on his back, but she was pretty tired from the fight. 'Not a problem.' said Shaymin, and helped Lily. 'Thanks, Shaymin.' said Lily. 'But why..did i have to climb on your back?' she asked. 'Because we have to get away. You can't beat Regigigas in a fight, especially not if Mesprit is there. Regigigas never gives up.' said Dialga. 'But..what happened to Mesprit?' asked Lily. 'Well....Regigigas...enchanted her. I saw how it happened.' said Dialga. 'I was there. I tried to bring Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf to the Darkness Realm, as spies, but...Regigigas expected it. As soon as Mesprit entered, she was put in a cage. A group of Mismagius made her evil, and she joined Regigigas. Her sisters escaped....and are still angry and sad at the same time.' said the guardian of Team Diamond. 'But now, you have to escape. You must focus on repairing the Seal, not defeating Team Silence.' said he, and asked every member of Team Diamond to get on his back, with his great voice. At the same time, Lugia and Groudon did this too, because they really had to go. From Dialga's back, Lily and Shaymin tried firing some more Solarbeams, but it started raining, so they had to charge up. But Lily often charged up too long, so it was very powerful.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Loki Evergreen
    "That's right, I can take whatever you can dish out..." the Ponyta said, though it was fairly clear she was on her last leg. Wow, not only is she strong, but she has a strong will to keep fighting. Why is still trying to battle? The Ponyta began to ready a fire attack, but Loki used swift on Morgan before she was given the chance. Pain again wreaked through his tail, this time causing him to fall to his knee. I won't be help to nobody as I am now.
    At that moment, three voices called out, callin each of the teams. The closest belonging to team Diamond, whom happened to fly down to the Leader. It was hard to be surprised, as so much that happened that was almost impossible, it was like a dream. He said to Morgan, "I am not sure who you are, or why you joined that monster, but I'm Loki, joining Team Geode.....See you later." Why did I say that to her, do you really think she will answer you back? That Question bounced in his head a few times as he slowly walked torward the voice that called for Team Geode.

Beast Shadow--Enter the Dragon

Eyes dug their way into his back as Beast walked his way through town. He was used to such treatment, being a rare Shiny Fraxure. He shrugged it off as he made his way to his newest home, Team Diamond. He found the Team Daimond building easily enough, though it was suprisingly empty. He looked around for a while, before he relized he must wait. "Sigh....." They must be out on an important mission right now, especially if they didn't leave a note. I guess I might-as-well practice my Dragon Dance.Beast ran a few times around the base as a warm up, and streached as he usually does before exercise.

Focusing his energy, he shuts his eyes, focusing compleatly on the dance.
    1. hop left foot, punch up left. hop right foot, punch up right.
    2. leap spin right, chop, leap spin left, chop.
    3. step left foot right, twist arms to left side of the body. step right foot left, twist arms to right side of body. repeat twice more.
    4. backflip to starting point
    5. land legs wide stance with arms in front of you.

repeat whole dance if nessisary
    short version: Step 1 three times
    (he will dance until Team Diamond gets back, so he wont walk to the battle feild)

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Dialga sighed. 'This is taking too long. I must get them on my back, now!' said he. 'Ah, i have an idea!' said Dialga, and walked towards Groudon and Lugia. They both agreed with the idea. 'Now hold on. I'm going to stop time for you, and all other normal Pokemon here.' said Dialga to Lily. 'Wh...what? Stop t..t..time?' said Lily, a little bit scared and confused. 'There is no need to worry. I am sent by Arceus, remember?' said Dialga. 'O..Okay..' said Lily, still a bit scared. 'Now hold on.' said Dialga, and roared. Time stopped flowing. Every normal Pokemon was frozen. 'Shaymin, i can't just grab them and put them on my back. Could you help me?' asked Dialga. 'Sure!' said Shaymin, still happy. 'But i'll need the help of the other guardians, Zapdos and Entei.' said she, and flew off to Zapdos. Zapdos wanted to help putting the Pokemon on Dialga's back, and Entei carried the Pokemon to Dialga. Everything went smoothly, and Lugia wanted some help too. It was easier with Lugia, since he could help with his psychic powers. When Team Silver was on Lugia's back, they moved on to Team Geode. And when everyone was there, Dialga roared to let time flow again and the three Guardians walked, or in Lugia's case flew, to their own bases. When they arrived there, they let everyone off their backs and rested a bit. Lily walked slowly to her bed, tired from the fight. But....she got a nightmare.

Regigigas
    'Ah, so the Guardians have saved their puny 'Teams'. We can easily beat them!' said Regigigas. His minions screamed: 'Long live Regigigas!' 'We can easily kill them!' said Regigigas. The Pokemon screamed again. 'We can easily destroy them!' said he, and his minions screamed again. 'But...that isn't enough! We need some help...' said Regigigas, and everywhere was silence. 'I need help from......' Everyone was a bit scared. 'Darkrai. Come here.' he said. A dark figure appeared, and everyone started to feel a bit drowsy. 'This is Darkrai. He will protect Team Silence.' said Regigigas. Darkrai squeezed through the opening to Tynalla, and slowly flew to the entrance of the Moonlight Caverns, where Team Silence still was, some defeated, some ready to strike. That night, everyone had a nightmare.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • Alex suddenly found himself back at Team Diamonds base with all the other members but somehow felt really tired and beat despite not doing much or even battling, "Well I just turn in." He said sleepily as he walked back to his area where he instantly fell asleep as he hit the bed.

Nightmare:
    "What?" Alex opened his eyes to see his former team around him, Skamory and Raichu in a familiar setting, "Hey wait..." Alex exclaimed but was cut off by Raichu "Shhh.... we have to be silent so don't wake up any of the evil pokemon." Alex suddenly rememberd this place was where his team was defeated, "Wait it's a tra..." But his words didn't reach his team mates, suddenly the killers of his team mates jumped out of nowhere swiftly defeating them, "Alex why didn't you help us...." Skamory groaned before he disappeared in Darkness, "Your a failure!" The Garchomp laughed as his claw went straight through Raichu's chest, "ARRRG!" Raichu screamed in pain, "Nothing but useless!" Garchomp shouted as Raichu disappeared with Skarmory in the Darkness.

"NOOOOOOO!" Alex screamed as he woke up breaking in cold sweat, he hadn't this nightmare after a month of that event. "Why do I have it now?" Alex wondered as he went back to sleep.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Morgan Firestar

Morgan lays on the ground, too hurt and tired to stay awake. She can hear fighting all around her, but can't get up to help. "Nngh... Gotta... get up..." Her vision tunnels, then blacks out completely.

Morgan wakes up, the field around her empty. Nothing else living can be seen, and the sky is as black as the inside of a coffin on a moonless night. Morgan rises, hearing sounds around her. Something strikes her, sending her reeling. Several more attacks come, but she can't see the source.

"So much for your strength, little pony. Looks like you chose the wrong side!" Groudon stands over her, his foot crashing down on top of her.

Tyrant Storm

At Team Silver Base, Tyrant stands, reflecting on his training. He had worked hard this morning, but not hard enough. Worse yet, it seemed as though everyone else had left, probably on a mission of some kind. "And I have no idea where to. Some Leader I am..." He paces across the room, waiting for the return of his Team.

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Shortly after Dialga arrived, Lugia and Groudon arrived too. Zapdos returned to the Leader of Team Silver to learn him how to use his Gift. 'Look at me, and try to do this.' said Zapdos to the Krokorok. Zapdos focused on one point on the ground, and lightning struck there. It was quite an impressive sight. And at the base of Team Geode, Entei gave the Leader of Team Geode, a Typhlosion with green flames, his Gift. An reddish-brown glow appeared around this Typhlosion, and Entei said: 'You now hold the power of the Earth. Try to do this.'. Entei saw a little Budew walking around, and roared. The next moment, the Budew turned to stone. 'See?' said Entei. Flames appeared around his paw, and he touched the stone Budew. The Budew returned to normal, and happily walked on, as if nothing happened at all. At the base of Team Diamond, Lily had a nightmare...

Lily looked around. She seemed to be floating in the air, just above a town. Lily recognized it. It was Rosebud Town, the place where she lived when she was little. She saw herself, as a Skitty, playing with her older sister, Flora. 'F..Flora..' said Lily, as a tear fell down. Then, everything went black and Lily saw Rosebud Town at night. Lily saw Flora being kidnapped by a Weavile, and the Weavile carried her off to a cave. Once there, the Weavile sharpened his claws and killed Flora. At that moment, Lily closed her eyes and cried. Everything went black again. Lily heard a voice. It was the Dragonite who told her that the Weavile killed Flora.

Lily woke up, screaming. It was morning already, and Lily ate her breakfast, thinking about the powers the other Leader would recieve.

Back