• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Lurking [PG-14]

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Morgan Firestar

Morgan watches from the shadows, observing Hotaru lay down by the pond. "Too easy. Take me to your base, little fox." She narrows her eyes as he laughs off a Water Gun attack, her eyes widening in shock as he rolls to the side, allowing another to fly into the trees and smack her in the face. "Ah!" She staggers back, the cold water stinging her eyes. She gallops away, finding a new spot to observe the Vulpix from.

Tyrant Storm

Tyrant approaches Serke woods, kneeling to investigate some tracks. "Hmm... These are fresh. Far too recent to be the children I'm looking for. I'll have to investigate further inside."

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Lily walked into Serke Woods, waiting for something. Lily felt a slight breeze. Suddenly, Shaymin flew down, ran into the woods with Lily, and jumped from tree to tree while Lily was jumping and climbing over rocks and roots. 'The center again?' asked Shaymin. 'Yes, two Mareep.' said Lily as she jumped over a rock. Then, two of the trees came to life. 'Sudowoodo! Shaymin, use vines! They're weak to that!' shouted Lily. Lily did it herself too. The two Sudowoodo were put into some kind of cage made out of vines, and Lily and Shaymin moved on. At the middle of the forest, Lily again saw the cage. It was stronger and thicker. 'We'll need some Solarbeams here.' said Lily, and both of them charged as long up as possible. They fired it. 'It's so bright!' screamed Lily. She quickly recovered however, hoping that nobody saw it. The two Mareep weren't harmed luckily. But Lily was afraid that other Pokemon saw the light, and ran as fast as she could. Back at the town, she walked to a house with the two Mareep. Lily knocked on the door. An friendly Ampharos opened it. 'Here are they.' said Lily, and ran away. After ten seconds, Lily's scarf was the only visible thing of her. Lily ran back to the base, and made some simple paint with flowers and water. She wrote a note and put it on the table.

Hello, and bye, friends.
    I'm back from Serke Woods. I want to say something. I'll be away for a few days. Well, it might be longer. I am going to rescue missing children. Appearantly, Regigigas is focusing on kidnapping children now. I have asked some worried parents about it, and they gave me information. I'll make a list below where i am going. Shaymin will be coming with me. She'll maybe fly here a few times. Do not follow me.

Frozen Fields
    Blazing Caverns
    Steel Ruins
    Ancient Forest
    Bronze Plains
    Manra Desert

Do not follow me.

Lily then ran away, off to the Steel Ruins.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • After Hotaru left the company of the other Pokemon, she had the sudden urge to spend time around town. Since she has all the time today with their leader going solo (depending if the other teammate did join her or not) she didn't see any harm on wasting away just relaxing.

It has been a long time since she spent time for herself. Most often, she's preoccupied with team missions and such, the time she did have was reserved for Hikari. Huh, what a lonely life she leads.

She mindlessly walked into a store and was suddenly grabbed by a pair of hands that shoved her into a room. It was so fast and strong, but her senses failed her when the intention of the assailant wasn't hostile.

"Come here Deary. You look like you need a makeover!"

"Oh definitely! Such beautiful fur, only to be muddled by such a shabby scarf. What do you recommend for her?"

"I think she could use some accessories. And the scarf is a big no-no. Ah, I heard the wind-chime ring, one of you attend to that one."

The confused Vulpix could only watch as the conversation carried on without her. The Smeargle, Vaporeon and Granbull all talking amongst themselves with the Big Jawed Pokemon walking out of the room through the same door she entered in.

She took in the contents of the room. A large glass window taking over one side of the room facing the street with displays of clothing products and accessories for all to see. There are several booths lining up the wall on one area while crates of special cloth, canvas, sewing materials, uncut gems and finished products on another.

How did she end up here?

She wasn't able to dwell long in her thoughts as she was manhandled [again] into wearing different items. Peeking out from numerous things she was forced to wear, she saw a posted with an advertisement for one of the store's events where the participants are given a free item if they modeled for them.

Deciding to go with the flow, she let them dress her up, but every time they tried to get her scarf off, she fought them. Somehow they got the message to "not touch it", after a dozen or so tries that is. They finally stopped when she said that it was like a memento of a close friend.

She struggled that afternoon together with some of the other customers who gleefully put up (though there are still some that resisted too) with the three eccentric 'artists', but she was able to get out of that with a new velvet blue beret.

A tired sigh escaped her, and she began her trek to her next destination. Hopefully the next one isn't as hectic as the last one.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Tyrant Storm

Tyrant follows the path deeper into the forest, searching for any sign of the missing children. To his luck, he soon encounters a Spearow in a tree. "Pardon me, good sir! Have you seen some children around here recently? A Nuzleaf and a Panpour, specifically?"

The Spearow peeks over the edge of his nest, glaring at Tyrant. "Who wants to know, and what's in it for me if I did?"

"My name is Tyrant Storm, and I'm the Leader of Rescue Team Silver! The children are lost, and I'm here to find them and bring them back safely! Your help would be appreciated!"

The Spearow scowls, laying back down in his nest. "Yeah, I saw 'em. Came by here a few days ago. The Nuzleaf came back this way just yesterday. He was headed back into town. Didn't see the Panpour, though. Didn't think much of it at the time."

"By any chance do you know where they were headed? The Panpour may be in need of assistance!"

"No clue! There's an old wellhouse and shrine down the path a ways. Maybe you should go there, instead of bothering me!"

Tyrant bows his head thankfully. "Thank you, noble Spearow! I shall investigate the shrine and search for the boy there!" He heads deeper into the woods, following the path. "Curious... Why would Nuzleaf return without his friend? Perhaps I should have talked to the parents of the children first... But it's too late now! That boy still needs my help!"

Morgan Firestar

That annoying fox just had to get grabbed by the owners of a Boutique, didn't she? Morgan hadn't fared much better, but that Smeargle had the nerve to actually ride on her back as she was hauled inside. She was put into a variety of costumes, mainly jackets due to her quadrapedal shape. When they had slapped a saddle and bridle on her, it had taken all of her willpower not to torch the store then and there.

She managed to escape the Boutique when the three weren't paying much attention to her. She gallops outside, now sporting a very stylish orange cargo vest. "I guess the pockets will come in handy, but I don't usually wear clothes. Too uncomfortable."

She manages to catch sight of Hotaru again, following the fox from a distance. "This better be worth all this..."

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Lily Anabel Rosewood

'Wow, i can't believe that anybody has been here! It's so old!' said Lily, as she looked at the Steel Ruins. 'This must have been really beautiful when it was still intact!' said she, and Shaymin quickly nodded as Lily looked at her. They both walked for a while, until some kind of entrance appeared in front of them. 'Wha.... What is this?' said Lily, and looked around. Then she proceeded, because she could hear the children. But then the door closed, and everything became dark. Suddenly, things began moving. Steelix, who looked as if they were a part of the wall, began moving around. Glowing stones on their heads enabled them to see in the dark. Lily walked around for a bit, and then realized that they were in a maze. The walls weren't high enough, what, according to Shaymin, was done on purpose. Steel bars made sure nothing got through it. But the Steelix, with their astonishing height, could see everything in the maze...

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • '... You want me to what?' Hotaru stared at the Miltank, who asked her to cook for them in their cafe.

"Please? I'll pay you double the normal salary! Our chief is out sick and I've heard from others about your abilities and it would come in handy. Please?" The manager begged her, sounding really desperate.

'But...' She tried, thinking of visiting her father. Then again, she could visit tomorrow, the cafe manager seems to be in trouble, and isn't it part of a rescue team member to save those in trouble?

'This is just ridiculous' She thought to herself, unwittingly broadcasting it to those around her. 'Alright, but don't expect me to cook with any Fire.'

Thankfully for her, there seems to be an electric stove and oven allowing her to cook without fearing of her Arsonphobia[1] acting up.

An hour after since she began, her thoughts drifted to the problems she encountered since coming to town.

First, she started regretting joining a team. Her nightmares of that night began haunting her every night, not allowing her any rest and thus stressing her out.

Second, Hikari followed her here. Hikari, one of the few closest to her that survived. She almost got her into trouble yesterday and who knows what happened to her on the way here.

Third, she knows that things will just get worse when the legendaries are involved.

'Maybe I should retire and find some other thing to do.' She mused.

After her shift, she was given a generous amount of money. Looking around, she noticed the sun had set which means she would just bother Hikari if she were to visit now.

Without any other options, she opted to just stay over at the near-by inn opposed to the long walk back to the base.

~ ~ ~

Inside her room, Hotaru shuffled the cards she bought from her hometown while listening to the CD playing "a song for..." by Happy Scythe Mania

'Let's see... Kencru goes here, Freezing Kencru over there... The Ether Tech and The Magician together here... Wait, doesn't that... Right, wait, I didn't know I had Little Elesis.' She thought, moving the cards to the appropriate places, but eventually she roared in frustration and brushed them all off the table.

'Ugh! I can't concentrate with this depressing music. It just reminds me of... them.

She sighed, the music still playing.

'I'm going out...'

She stood up, approaching the door just as the song finished.

Just as she turned the door knob, she heard something from the outside.

Spoiler:

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • 'Okay, Shaymin. I have an idea.' said Lily. 'Those Steelix...can you get up there and look at how they're moving?' Shaymin nodded. Lily concentrated, and let vines take Shaymin up. On the ledge, Shaymin looked through the iron bars. 'Okay. The lights are taking the same paths. I think that...' 'They aren't on the correct way!' said Lily. 'So we'll need to go where the Steelix don't go. Shaymin, could you tell me which way to go?' said Lily to Shaymin. 'Of course!' said the little Pokemon, and they moved on. 'So this must be the middle.' said Lily a while later. 'I can hear them clearly!' said Shaymin. 'This is what we'll do. We will bundle our Solarbeams, then take the children and run as fast as we can. Understood?' said Lily. 'Yup!' answered Shaymin. '3..2..1..' A flash of light came. Lily took a Magby on her back, while Shaymin pulled a Diglett. Shaymin stayed invisible of course, and ran very fast. Not what you'd expect from such a small creature. 'Run!' shouted Lily, and charged a Solarbeam while running. By the time she had reached the door, it was very powerful. Lily released it, then tried to find the door in the flash of white. 'Here!' said Lily, and went outside. With vines, she sealed the door.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Morgan Firestar

Morgan had followed the Vulpix around for hours, even following her to a cafe. She had even ordered a warm beverage while she staked the place out, finally managing to get out of the ridiculous vest she had been saddled with. No pun intended. But now, the Vulpix had checked into an inn for the night. Morgan stared in shock, unsure of how to feel. After all that work, all the humilating event she had gone through, her one lead had failed her. "UNACCEPTABLE!"

She heads into the inn, shoving past the innkeeper and heading toward the rooms. She stares at the doors, gritting her teeth in fury. "Where are you, you crazy fox?" She walks down the hall slowly, her hooves making a loud clopping sound against the hardwood floor. She stops as she sees a doorknob turn, staring at the door intently. "Gotcha..."

((A fox and a horse? I guess that makes this a dog and pony show!))

Tyrant Storm

Tyrant approaches the shrine, kneeling to both pay respects and check for signs of any visitors. The ground in front of the shrine is bare and smooth, the result of countless Pokemon kneeling before the shrine. "Hmm... Perhaps the young lad went to the well." He approaches the well, looking down into it's depths. "Hello? Anyone down there? My name is Tyrant Storm, and I'm looking for a young Panpour!" He hears a squeak of fright, stepping back as a jet of water streaks toward his face. "Wait! I won't hurt you! I know I may seem threatening, but I assure you I'm here to help!" He hears rustling behind him, and he turns to face whoever it may be...

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Lily ran through the night, to bring the children back. It was a pretty long distance. 'Ah, the town.' said Lily. She walked around for a bit. At the tree she was earlier, Lily put the Magby on the ground. The Diglett just sat there and stared. Lily then ran away, her scarf flowing behind her. The parents would come later, only to find that Lily was gone. While running, Lily saw a inn. But in the inn, she saw a familliar face....one with flaming manes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shaymin flew to her base, letting Lily run. She didn't see anyone but Dialga. 'Hey, Dialga.' she said. 'Hello, Shaymin.' said Dialga then, trying not to roar Shaymin away. 'Lily's gone.' she said. 'I know.' answered Dialga. It was a short conversation. Shaymin walked inside, trying to write a note with the makeshift ink Lily made earlier. It looked like this:

Hey everyone!

Lily is gone now. Off to some place called the Bronze Plains. I'm surprised to see nobody of you here at the moment. But i'm sure everything's okay! I'll come back soon!

Shaymin

Shaymin then flew in the direction of the Bronze Plains.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

'So this is bronze? I can't believe it!' said Shaymin. 'It isn't bronze. It only has the same colour.' said the other Pokemon on the Bronze Plains. And as you'd expect, that Pokemon was Lily. 'Okay, so here we'll have to watch out for Ground-type Pokemon. But we can take them on, right?' 'Of course!' said Shaymin, filled with excitement. Shaymin basically always was excited. Most of the smaller Legendary Pokemon were. The bigger ones weren't. 'We need to go in....that direction!' said Lily, as she pointed to a big rock. And that's the way they headed.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • Before Hotaru opened the door, she noticed light seeping through from underneath. Strange, seeing as the light in the room is as bright as the one in the corridor.

Shrugging, she pushed the door open. She expected someone with a long nose saying "Welcome to the Velvet Room." as soon as she stepped out. She really must be tired.

Instead of the plush room she imagined, she was greeted by the boring hallway of the inn. Though, as she looked around blinking and uncomprehending, one sight made her stop.

On the other wing's hallway, a flaming Pokemon stood waiting in front of a door.
    The Pokemon feels familiar, but any recognition is shoved aside as fear crept up her spine.

'Got to get out of here...' she thought to herself.

Gently closing the door behind her, she crept down the hallway to the restroom in the end of the hall.

Spoiler:

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Morgan Firestar

"Gotcha..." Morgan stands in front of a doorway, watching the door open. "A-HA... what?" A Medicham stands in the doorway, looking at Morgan in confusion and surprise. "C-... can I help you?" she stammers.

"No! Shut up!" Morgan turns away, looking back down the hallway she had been walking down. She catches a glimpse of six tails entering a restroom, the door closing behind them. "No escape now!"

She gallops down the hall, rearing up and Stomping the door. It shudders in it's frame, only increasing the mare's anger. "Open up! After what you put me through today, I will have revenge!" She spins around, bucking the door as hard as she can, knocking it off it's hinges. "Where are you, girl? Are you hiding?" She walks into the restroom, searching for the fox.

Tyrant Storm

Tyrant turns to face the rustling bushes, when a Nuzleaf leaps forth, clapping his hands together loudly. The clap breaks the sound barrier, producing a shockwave that pushes Tyrant back against the well. Tyrant crosses his arms over his face, attempting to block the Fake Out attack, but is momentarily stunned by the supersonic clap.

"Hold on, young one, I'm here to assist!" He stands tall, holding his hands up in a gesture of peace. The Nuzleaf responds by raising his arms in the air, drawing power from the forest around him. His Nature Power manifests as Seed Bomb, a green glowing orb forming above his upraised arms. "Assist this, croc!" Nuzleaf tosses the Seed Bomb at Tyrant, who ducks underneath the attack, causing it to detonate against the well, tearing chunks off of the wooden roof.

Before Nuzleaf can attack again, Tyrant tosses a bomb of his own, opening his mouth and regurgitating a Sludge Bomb. The ball of thick brown goo smacks Nuzleaf in the chest, exploding and tossing the youth backwards. Tyrant rushes forward, his claws glowing purple with Shadow Claw as he scoops up the child and holds him in the air by his neck.

"This is one fight you can't win, you insolent whelp! If my guess is correct, then you are the boy who became lost in these very woods with your simian friend! Now tell me, why did you return while your friend remains trapped in that well?"

Nuzleaf panics, but when he sees that Tyrant isn't harming him anymore, he calms somewhat, gulping and nervously beginning to sweat. "You don't understand! No one understands!"

Tyrant's claws lose their purple glow, and he gently lowers the boy, kneeling to look him in the eye. As much as he can with Dark Glasses on, at any rate. "Try me. You'll find I'm a very understanding fellow."

Nuzleaf sniffles in shame, clenching his fists. "It's all Panpour's fault. He and I were friends, and we did everything together. When I evolved from a Seedot, he got jealous and started being mean to me. So when he started bragging about finding a Leaf Stone, but he wasn't gonna tell me where, and kept picking on me, I got even. I told him I had found a Water Stone, and that it was in the forest. I led him here, and tossed him down the well to teach him a lesson. I was gonna tell everyone where he was after a week or two, honest!"

Tyrant shakes his head, pointing at the boy sternly. "What you did was cruel and dangerous! You shouldn't let jealousy or anger cause you to harm your friends! Panpour could have died in that well! At the very least, two weeks of being stuck there would be very bad for his health! You're going to help me get him out of there, and you're going t apologize, and then we'll have a word with your mother and the authorities when we return to town."

Nuzleaf agrees, and the two help get Panpour out of the well. The boy is too tired and weak to say much, and Tyrant carries him out of the forest, Nuzleaf in tow.

Years
  • On the Bronze Plains, a large boulder rolls along, heedless of anything in it's path. It is rolling straight towards a large rock, seemingly on a collision course. It suddenly jumps into the air, four limbs and a head popping out of concealed holes in the rock. Eddie lands heavily in front of the rock, adjusting his sunglasses to help block the glare of the sun. He approaches the rock, scanning it's surface with his eyes. Spotting a weak point in the stone, he raises his arm, slamming his hand into the rock with an overhand chop. He continues using Brick Break on the rock, smashing chunks of rock off with each hit.

After several hits, he uncovers something shiny, a dull, reddish-brown metal. "What's this? Some kind of artifact?" He resumes smashing the rock, revealing the object to be a metallic plate of some sort. He scowls, retrieving the relic from it's stone prison. "Bah. Useless piece of nothing!" He smashes the rock in anger, causing a massive crack to go through the entire stone. "What?" The plate feels warm to the touch, glowing faintly. He attaches the plate to his right arm, where it seems to meld into his skin. "This object is somehow strengthening me, and it seems tailor-made for me!" With his new Fighting Plate equipped, he turns away from the rock, tucking his head and limbs into his body. "Stonewall, Rollout!" He rolls away from the rock, and unknowingly toward Lily and Shaymin.

Years
  • Loki Evergreen

Loki waited, but recieved no response, so he left to grab the Togetic himself. However, it took almost the whole day to find the house. So he still wasn't use to this odd town... He finally arrived, and Knocked on the door three times. "H-hello, is Hikari there. This is Loki, from Team Geode. Is Hikari ok to join the team now?"

Beast Shadow

Beast woke up alone the next day, Houtaru gone, and Lily out on her big mission. Well, it would do him no good to just stay here and rot, so he mine as well go on a mission. This outlaw mission in the Mountains will suit me just fine. I just hope thier are not too many ice types.

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • 'Lily! Watch out!' screamed Shaymin as she pushed Lily away with all her strength. 'Waah!' screamed Lily, as she was pushed away. A boulder rolled past. 'Sh...Shaymin? Are you okay?' said Lily as she looked at Shaymin. While jumping away, a sharp edge of the boulder hit Shaymin. 'Ow...' said Shaymin. Lily saw her leg. It was bleeding. 'I..I have something..' said Lily, grabbing her scarf. 'N.....no...it's what the Guardians are for. I can't let you do this.' said Shaymin. 'I can!' said Lily, and she cut off a small part of her scarf. It still was a very long scarf. Lily put the piece around her leg. Shaymin calmed a bit down.

'We have to go on, Shaymin.' said Lily, and she put Shaymin on her back. 'How long until we are there?' asked Shaymin a while later. 'Not long. We're almost there. Don't worry!' said Lily to Shaymin. A few minutes later, Lily stopped. 'Do you hear that?' asked Lily. 'Yes! The children!' said Shaymin. Lily ran, and found a entrance to what looked like a mine. 'It's coming from this...mine?' said Lily as she turned around the corner to enter the mine. However, there was just a dead end. 'Probably a cave-in of some sorts!' said Shaymin. Just in front of the stone wall was a small cage. A Hippowdon sat there, too. 'Okay. I'll use Faint Attack, then you'll charge your Solar Beam while i put it to sleep.' said Lily quietly. Shaymin nodded. Lily charged at the Heavyweight Pokemon, while using her Faint Attack. The surprised Hippowdon then fell to sleep due to Lily's Sing. A powerful blast of light took down the Hippowdon, as Lily slashed the cage open with her claws. Only one pokemon showed up. 'Where's the other?' whispered Shaymin. 'There only was one.' said Lily, then put a little Cleffa on her back.

She ran all the way back to the town, but when she came across the inn she thought of the Pokemon she saw there earlier, with his flaming manes. She stopped thinking about the Pokemon when she got to the tree, though. She put down the Pokemon and ran to her base quickly. A shining stone she found was put on the table by Shaymin, with Lily waiting outside. 'Where are we going next?' asked Shaymin as they ran. 'The Frozen Fields.' answered Lily.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Hikari Kei & Homura-san

"Whoops, wrong disk. Ah well, no use now. Just when I got it to work, then I put in the wrong track..." Hotaru's father mumbled to himself as he fiddled with a device in his home.

Hikari is fast asleep on the bed in another room while he lounged around the parlor. He was about to read a book when someone knocked on his door, which triggered a 'sure-to-be-noticed' trap that forcibly wakes up whomever was in Hotaru's room. He made it as a little trick for Hotaru to be tripped by the Delibird the next morning she sleeps over. Unfortunately he forgot to place Hikari in his room.

Several indistinguishable noises were heard followed by an 'eep!', but otherwise ignored by Hotaru's father who opted to open the door with telepathy. One of his favorite songs then decided to play as the door crept open.

"Welcome to the Vel-er... I am delighted to meet you. I am Ayana's father. You are here for Hikaru, correct? Well, come in!"

The silver-coated fox led the other Pokemon in, the song "The Poem of Everyone's Souls" providing a somewhat eerie atmosphere as he stared at Loki expressionlessly.

"Hikaru is currently unfit to join us this evening-" as soon as he said this, a blast of energy waved throughout the room from Hotaru's room 'if her teleportation attempts are anything to go by.' "-so I do apologize for having you come all the way here."

His tails swished lazily behind him and silence descended on the room. When the second half of the song played, he continued "I insist you stay here for the night. I shall prepare the meal for two extra guests."

Hotaru "Uena" Homura

She didn't know what happened. The fox tried hiding inside the bathroom and to wait out till any and all scary Pokemon left the hall. That plan soon went out the window as a reddish light enveloped her, which she recognized as Hikari's summons.

With past experiences rushing to the forefront of her mind, she braced herself as the move did its work. As usual, it failed. She teleported in the same hall she just escaped from. Taking a peek at the hallway and inside the washroom she used, she found them empty and felt pity for whomever poor sap suddenly found themselves in her home.

'I'm sure father will clear up any misunderstandings.' She thought, barring herself inside the room deciding that she'd rather not come across any more fire-Pokemon tonight. The song "Living with Determination" lulling her to sleep.

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • (I'm sorry for not posting, but there has been no reason to. There is no one to interact with and nothing for me to post about)

Pheon looked at the growlithe curiously; she seemed to space out quite a lot and that couldn't be good. She was kind of cute though and Pheon was sure she'd make a beautiful arcanine. He slowly stood and made his way to the kitchen of their base and got himself a cup of water from the small fountain that was always circulating water. He slowly made his way back to the chair and collapsed into it again.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2019
    Name: Hinata kanade

Nickname: None

Species: Dewott

Team: Diamond

Job: Scouter/Gaurd

Appearance:

Personality: Quiet, Shy, and Stealthy, who likes to Run a lot

History: Abandoned as an Oshawott, Trained constantly until He evolved, then applied for Diamond

Level: 34

Moveset: Razor Shell, Watergun, Hydro Pump, Quick attack, High-Jump Kick, Brick Break.

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • As the two walked deeper and deeper into the Frozen Fields, everything started getting colder. Small Pokemon occasionally peeked from their shelter, looking at the two Pokemon.
    'Lily, it's so cold! How can you stand it here?' asked Shaymin. 'Fur. And some experience, but not much.' said Lily, as Shaymin jumped on Lily's back and curled up. She couldn't stay there for long though. 'Cryogonal incoming! Quick!' said Lily. Shaymin jumped off her back, and charged a Solarbeam. Lily charged at the Pokemon, and used Faint Attack, paired with a battle cry. Well, actually was hissing. Shaymin released the Solarbeam, and they both ran away. 'Run! There might be more Pokemon!' said Lily. 'Faster! Faster! I think they are following us!' said Shaymin, hopping on Lily's back. She failed though, falling on the ground. Lily stopped and gave her a chance to properly climb on her back. 'Good. Cna we go now?' said Lily. 'Um, yes?' answered Shaymin. 'Good then.' said Lily. After a good thirty minutes of running, Lily stopped. 'I think i can hear them. It's very far away, but i think i hear them.' said the Pokemon, her light purple fur gleaming in the Frozen Fields.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Do you think they are okay?' asked Jirachi. 'I'm sure they are.' said Cobalion. 'Yes. No need to worry. For now, that is.' Arceus' loud voice echoed. 'But what about Regigigas?' asked Zekrom. 'He has been kidnapping young Pokemon. The Teams are rescuing them.' said Arceus. 'And Team Silence?' asked another voice. This voice caame from Victini. 'They have been getting more and more active. At least, some members have.' said Arceus. 'I am still sure they are fine.' said Cobalion. 'I agree with Cobalion.' said Palkia. 'Very well then.' said Arceus.

Years
  • Eddie rolls along an old path, knocking down trees and tearing throuigh bushes that have grown over the path over time. His massive stone body cutting a swath of destruction through the forest, he bursts out of cover in an explosion of wood and leaves. The Team Silver Leader and two young Pokemon are on the path, headed back to town. Eddie slams back into the ground, creating a five foot deep crater, creating a trench as he rolls on for a few more feet before leaping onto the main road. He spins around, his limbs and head popping out instantly as he recovers his balance. "Stop right there, Silver!" He takes an aggressive stance, staring down Tyrant Storm.

Back