• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Lurking [PG-14]

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
  • Pheon had asked around quite a lot, but no one seemed to know of a Swampert in the area. After half an hour someone, a furret, finally gave the typhlosion some grace.
    "Oh, yes! I know her well, it's a shame her daughter got lost in that forest," the furret answered Pheon.
    "That's actually what Im here about. Where does this Swampert live?"
    "About 15 miles to the north in a swamp village. Why, did something happen to her daughter?" the warning pokemon's tone was getting higher with concern.
    "Oh no! Of course not. I'm the leader of Team Geode, we just rescued the Marshtomp earlier. She's perfectly fine, I just needed to find her mom. I guess I'll just have to send a letter telling her to come get her daughter. Thank you very much," Pheon said and left towards the Pelipper post office.

Pheon entered the large, Pelipper shaped building and was greeted by squawks and feathers. There seemed to be no one mailing anything, so the typhlosion was instantly asks what he would like to mail. He told the Pelipper that he needed to write a letter first ad was handed a quill and some parchment.
    "Dear Miss Swampert,
    We have successfully rescued your daughter.
    She is perfectly fine and can stay with us as long as need be for you to come and get her.
    Your daughter is a very sweet and grateful girl and she misses you very much.
    Sincerely,
    Pheonres Taryim, Team Geode"

When Pheon was satisfied, he gave the letter to the Pelipper, paid for the shipment and left, feeling a bit hungry.

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Lily yawned as she woke up. She felt tired, but didn't see any wounds. On her whole body. She walked around for a bit, but bumped into the door as she was still sleepy. At least she could walk normally again. She walked towards the town, Blissey smiling as she saw her. A claw pierced through a piece of paper. Lily had trouble with getting her paw out of the notice board, but finally she succeeded. 'Quite an easy mission.' said Lily, as she bought some berries with the last of her money, and walked towards the Serke Woods. Off to rescue a Poochyena.

Years
  • Hazel tilted her head in wonder as Loki mentioned a celebration, that would be the perfect ending to what seemed to be a perfect day; she'd never felt so thankful through out her whole life and it really was a shock, especially because she'd only known them for a few hours. "A celebration?" She gasped, her eyes lighting up with delight. "That would be fantastic! We should wait for Pheon to return before we start though." The Growlithe suggested, flicking her tail from side to side, blanking her thoughts out and day dreaming about what the celebration would be like. This would be the perfect time to get to know her team members, hopefully she could learn a few things about the whole Rescue centre as well! The excitement continued to rush through her as she brought herself back to reality, looking up at the Aipom in front of her and grinning cheekily to herself.

zapdos926

Years
  • Pheon stopped by at a small restaurant and used all his money to get a worthy meal for everyone, including the Marshtomp.
    Pheon hadn't realized how far away from the Geode base he really was. He had actually wandered all the way to the other side of town. If the food got cold, at least he wouldn't have a hard time heating it up. By now it was late and the first stars were appearing in the night sky. A hydro pump attack landed in front of him, the spray soaking Pheon all the way through his fur. He managed to kindle his back and evaporate a lot of the water on his body.
    "Who's there? Show yourself by order of Pheonres Taryim, leader of Team Geode!" there was no response, only another hydropump that hit him in the back, knocking him flat on the ground and knocking the wind out of him. Pheon wheezed and stood up, all the while trying to ignite his back but he couldn't even manage a spark. He looked around nervously and a pokemon jumped on him, shoving him onto his back. Pheon tried to punch the offender, but it bit his arm and scratched his chest, causing him to bleed in both places. The pokemon, who's sillhouette he recognized as a feralligator kicked him in the stomach, the sharp claws digging in. The feralligator grabbed all the food and money and ran off.
    Pheon just lay there for a few minutes, holding his bleeding belly. He slowly stood and started stumbling towards the Geode base. It would have taken at least 15 minutes to get back without any injuries, and now that no one else was outside to help, it took him 45 minutes. Pheon fell against the door, pushing it open with his body and collapsed in the entry way.

(drama drama drama! >:-) )

Years
  • Loki

"Ya, I suppose, he is the leader." a smile of his own bubbleing up. He was taking a long time though. After a board game with the Marshstomp, the marshstomp went to bed, thouroghly tired from it's ordeal in the forest. Loki and Hazel sat their quiet, but really bored. Loki then heard a slow shuffle outside the door, which opened to......a fallen Pheon!!! Loki jumped from his seat, and ran to try to help. Pheon, however was far too heavy to move by himself anywhere far, but managed to pull him in far enough to close the door, in case the thing that attacked Pheon tried to come back and finish the job. Pheon was bleeding, though most of the smaller wounds had scabbed over. The worst on his stomach, Loki grabbed a bedsheet and applied pressure to slow the bleeding. Loki's mind raced, and was about to tell Hazel to go get help, but noticed that Pheon's fur was damp. Possibly from a water attack, since it didn't rain or anything. If a water pokemon was attacking out their, then sending Hazel would be a death sentance for her, if the water type meet her.

"Hazel, stay here and keep pressure on his wound, I'll go get help. If I take longer than a half hour or less, then you may have to burn his wound to stop the bleeding, if it hasn't already."

Loki hoped she would understand, and ran off to find Blissey's house.

Beast Shadow

Beast woke up groggy from his cat nap, and checked on Lily. She was.........GONE!!!!! He ran around the whole base, trying to find her. She was still gone. He worried, fairly sure she wasn't 100% yet. He did a few Dragon Dances, and wizzed throughout town, asking anyone if they had seen a light purple Delcatty walking around. He eventually found out she went to the notice board. A Pokemon watching the Notice board at the time saw she had a mission to Serke Woods. After asking another where that was, he ran at top speed to the Serke Woods, intent on finding Lily. He saw her trudging along, slow, but abnormally well for someone with a recent injury.

Beast caught up, slowing down as he realeased the power he got from Dragon Dance. "Ya know, Lily, you shouldn't go alone, especially after what happened. So I'm going with you whether you like it or not." Beast was still breathing heavilly, from running throughout the whole town, but gave a small smile of relief at finding her well.

Last edited:

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • 'You should be discouraging her, Shadow.' Hotaru told him. 'She shouldn't be awake, or up and walking.'

The fox walked into their view from the side, her golden tails swishing behind her. She has been watching over Lily since she saw her in town. Right now, she is irritated at her leader's actions, evident by the dark scribbles appearing over her head.

The piercing gaze she aimed at Lily (Which had no effect) shifted to Beast and answered the unasked question on why she wasn't the one to dissuade her.

'... I don't really care.' She said, showing a little bit of her old personality.

The fox turned back to the way to town, not aiming on going anywhere. She wouldn't invite herself into the mission, but she won't straight out turn them down if they invited her either.

Well, if she doesn't join the rescue, she has a lot of things to do. Namely fixing the base, talking to her dad, and gazing at her favorite thing in the world next to her family.

Years
  • Beast

"You should be discouraging her, Shadow. She shouldn't be awake, or up and walking."

Hotaru walked up behind them, apparently she must have followed Lily, as she seemed very knowlegable about what Lily was doing, at least more than he did. She didn't seem happy about it, yet seemed to keep her own thoughts to herself. Ya, maybe Lily should be disuaded, but if she managed this far on her own, she was probally ok to get back on her feet. And he was their anyway, so thier was no way she was getting that hurt. At least he hoped so, since he couldn't stop it on the training tree.......her next coment answered Beast unasked question brewing in the back of his mind.

'... I don't really care.' Hotaru said rather coldly, then turned around and started walking.

Well if she doesn't care to stop Lily, niether did he. He did feel that she was rightfully mad, but he didn't think Lily needed stopping. She was fine for the moment, and he was their to help her if she wasn't.

Beast said before she left, "I don't know too many pokemon who follow someone they don't care about, but go do what you feel you need to do." Beast didn't care if she came or not, and would leave Lily to convince her to come if she wanted to.

zapdos926

Years
  • Pheon
    Pheon woke up for a moment as Loli dragged him as far inside as he could. All he could do was groan in pain as Loki put pressure on his stomache with a bed sheet. He could feel the three individual tears in his belly from the claws and if he hadn't known better, Pheon would have thought Loki was trying to tear them apart even more. The pain became so unbearable again when Loki released the pressure that he gave a quick cry of pain and blacked out.

Blissey
    Blissey had stepped out of her home as the smell of blood wafted through the open window. The metallic smell was very strong and had her concerned. As she walked outside she noticed all the blood trailing on the ground. She started following the trail in the direction and after only a few minutes of walking she ran into the Aipom from Team Geode. He seemed to be in a great hurry.
    "Do you know anything about all this blood?" she asked.

Years
  • Loki

Loki fortunatly found Blissey right away, and answered her quickly.

"Y-y-y-yes, I do. Pheon was attacked by something, sending a letter to a client, and he must have walked all the way back to base himself, and with a big, deep gashes on his stomach. Hurry, quick, follow me," not that the path wasn't obvious, but he felt that it was all he could do. He ran back to base, Blissey following. Thier didn't seem to be much time, with all the blood that was lost.......

zapdos926

Years
  • (reader, just as an FYI, you've been using the wrong form of there. When it's a time or location you use "there." "Their" is only possesive and I'm sure you know "they're" is they+are)

Blissey
    The pink pokemon followed the Aipom all the way back to the Geode base, where Pheon was laying silently on te floor in a puddle of dark blood.
    "Sweet Arceus, what happened to him?" Blissey exclaimed and started fussing about. "Very good, you've been keeping pressure on it," Blissey said to Hazel. "Let me get a fresh towel," the pink pokemon ran around looking for one and put that on the wound. She took the blood soaked one and wrung it out before putting it in a bowl of water.
    "Oh my, oh my, oh my," Blissey kept saying as she fussed about, rummaging through her bag for items.
    When the blood flow seemed to have weaned, she had Hazel stop putting pressure on it.
    "I'm going to sew it shut now, feel free to look away," Blissey warned, but didn't wait and immediately started sewing the wound up. It didn't take too long and the wound was soon gone to the naked eye and covered by fur, matted by dried blood and water. Blissey emptied the water basin abd then refilled it with lukewarm water which she poured slowly on the wound to clean it.

Pheon
    The water being poured on Pheon jolted him awake. He gasped for breath and got up on his elbows to look around. It was only Blissey pouring water on him. He slowly lay back down and took a deep breath. "I spent all my money on food for us and I get mugged and nearly killed," Pheon said quietly. He put one blood stained hand on his head, covering his eyes. "I'm so dizzy... And my stomach..." he groaned. When the typhlosion uncovered his eyes, he saw the Marshtomp peeking out from behind the doorway.
    "I sent your mom a letter... She'll be here within the next few days," it was the only thing he could think of to say to her. The Marshtomp just nodded and ran over to his side. It didn't seem like she knew what to do so she just sat there next to him, holding out her hand as if deciding whether or not to pet him; she did. The cool touch comforted Pheon and he closed his eyes again and listenend as Blissey spoke again, to his team mates.
    "He's lost a lot of blood. He'll have fully recovered from that in a few days, but it could take several weeks for the wound to heal," Blissey told them. "He'll make a full recovery though. I must be going now. The bleeding shouldn't start again as long as he doesn't move for a while."

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • 'Tsk.' said Lily, acting a little different, and ran off. She ran as fast as she could, using vines to climb to the top of the trees. It felt great to her. It wasn't her 'Training Tree'. It was real this time. She felt really confident. Maybe a little too confident. But she was lucky this time. She ran deeper and deeper in the forest, until she heard someone. 'Help! Help me!' she heard, and walked around for a bit, trying to find the source. After four times walking in a circle, she saw what looked like an wooden cage. 'This must be the work of Regigigas!' said Lily, as she destroyed the cage with a powerful Solar Beam. She put the tiny Poochyena, who appeared to still be a little kid, on her back and ran back. Luckily, she didn't run into any of Regigigas' minions.

When back in the town, Lily gave the Poochyena to his mother and ran away, with the money she got as an reward in her mouth. At the base, she put it away in a hidden chest and trained 'til the day was over. When darkness came, Lily went off to bed. She had a lot of luck, with the Serke Woods being quiet and peaceful.

Years
  • Beast Shadow

He turned to follow Lily, but she was........GONE!!! He wasn't sure why she had dismissed his help, but it made him a little more than furious. He ran all over just to help her and she left him standing without the least bit explanation. The Vulpix was gone from his sight at least, and Beast decided to walk around town until nightfall. When he got to base, he was still mad, and slumped into bed.

Loki Evergreen

Loki woke up the next morning since the attack on Pheon, and waited until Pheon woke up before asking, "Do you think we should send an invatation to the Togetic today? Blissey said you might be out a few days, and we could possibly do a few easy missions in between if we had her help."

zapdos926

Years
  • Pheon slowly got up on his elbows before answering Loki.
    "Definately. You and Hazel alone might not be able to do as many jobs without her. I've already checked with her father, that Ninetails. He struggled to his feet and limped over to a large, soft chair, which he collapsed into.
    "Just talk to him, tell him about my current condition," he looked down at his belly, which was matted with dry water and blood. "That feralligator did a number on me," Pheon tilted his head back and closed his eyes. "Just don't let her go, okay? We need more members."

Years
  • Loki

"Alright Pheon, we will be back before you know it."

Loki walked tward Hazel, and said, "Hey, Hazel, want to come with me to pick up a new member? I think it would be for the best if we both went, so she could meet you. She has already meet me and Pheon, in a less than welcoming.....experience." A shiver went up his spine as he remembered that days battle, but he continued. "But we are going to need her from now on, especially since Pheon is staying in base for the next few days. Well, are you comeing?" Loki finally asked at the end of the speech, with a small smile on his face.

Years
  • Name: Amir Oblivion

Nickname: mir

Species: Oddish

Team: Silence

Job: member

Appearance: An oddish but with bigger leaves from his hair
    the front two are brown

Personality: Cheerful, sometimes says ominous phrases

History: being a pokemon raised by Pokemon with a dark history, Amir got the evil personality from his "parents" now he joins the evil team silence to put the others down

Level: 25

Moveset: Sleep powder, stun spore, Mega drain, Lucky Chant
    (Question: can we evolve??)

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    name: sandstorm
    nickname: smash
    boy
    tyranitar
    storm
    leader

uses dark pules all over the place

[im a bad guy]

uses hyper beam on all the pokemon

Last edited:

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Tyrant Storm

Tyrant walks through town, his head bowed in thought as he wanders the streets with no real goal in mind. He hadn't even spoken to his team since his vision of Zapdos. But was it really a vision? He hadn't done as Zapdos instructed, but he could feel the electricity inside him, a disturbing and alien sensation to a Ground-type such as himself.

He finds himself in front of the bulletin board, his eyes glazed as he looks over the notices. One catches his eye, drawing him from his thoughts. "Lost Children", it reads, "A young Panpour and his friend Nuzleaf have gone missing! They were last seen rough-housing near the forest's edge, three days ago."

"Of course! A quest! This may be the very thing I need to stir my spirit and settle these concerns weighing upon my mind! Hmm, with two lost children, gone for three days, there's no time to gather my Team. I must face this task alone! Fear not, lost boys! For I, Tyrant Storm! Leader of Team Silver!, am on my way!" He heads toward the forest, walking with purpose and his eyes burning with resolve behind his Dark Glasses.

Morgan Firestar

Unbeknownst to the Vulpix neat Serke Woods, a shadowy Pokemon follows behind, her flaming mane and tail ruining any chance of hiding. But she follows anyway, waiting for the moment to strike...

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Lily Anabel Rosewood

Lily slept. It was night. Everything was quiet. But then, Lily woke up. She had planned everything so perfectly. She sneaked past everyone, and she ran to the Serke Woods. Lily looked around. An Ariados was lurking. 'Not today.' she said, and vines dragged the Ariados towards Lily. A few Faint Attacks, and the Ariados was defeated. Lily walked deeper and deeper in the forest, and as she neared the place where she rescued the Poochyena, she heard voices. In a wooden cage, three children were trapped. An Oddish, and two Eevee. Lily used her claws to break the cage, but five Ariados came. Lily had nowhere to go. But she wasn't scared. The reason she wasn't, came flying towards her. It was Shaymin. While the three children were hiding, Lily and Shaymin were battling fierce. It took about ten minutes, and Lily had some scratches on her face. When the battle was over, Shaymin, who was in her Sky Forme, flew away. Lily returned with the children to the town. It was really dark, but tiny Solarbeams gave enough light. Once Lily arrived in the town, she told the three children to stay with Blissey until their parents came. Lily, who was quite tired, returned to the base and went back to sleep.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • As Hotaru strolled down the path, she glanced towards her team's base. Currently, it must be empty and dark without it's occupants' cheery disposition to brighten up the mood.

She herself is headed to a special training field separate from the Dojo in town. She found the place by accident one day as she was lost in thought, but stumbling upon a field of ice very near the town is surprising to say the least. It makes sense, since a town should be able to take in Pokemon of all kinds and should allow Arctic Pokemon to live happily.

Hotaru is very different from fire Pokemon, even before the incident. She loved snow, and liked water. She can't stay underwater for very long, but she's much more tolerant to it than other Fire-types. Lava is another topic altogether.

The fox's objective of visiting there is simple. She wanted to sit underneath the sunlight on the field of snow. For her, there is nothing quite like watching two completely opposite forces of nature and create something beautiful.

She laid her head on her paws and watched the water Pokemon frolic in the small ice-cold lake and smiled ever so slightly as two Spheal rolled around the snow being watched by their ever-protective mother Sealeo. Said Sealeo giving her a welcoming wail when the Ice type saw her.

She was about to drift off to sleep when a stray Water Gun splashed her and had to roll to the left when another one was fired in her direction, blasting whatever was behind her.

The Sealeo reprimanded the two naughty Spheal for their rather rough game and unintentionally involving others, but soon she and the whole field started a game of friendly snowball fights and spray wars.

Hotaru's eyes shined and soon even she joined in.

Yes. This is just perfect.

Spoiler:

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Lily woke up, tired from the long night. She went to the town with Shaymin, Shaymin hiding as much as possible. At the town, Lily walked as if she knew exactly where to go. She did. Under a large tree, there were two Pokemon waiting. An Bellossom, who gave Lily a bag full of seeds. Lily didn't want them, but the Bellossom put it on Lily's bag. Lily didn't dare to say anything. And a Espeon, who wanted to give Lily some Poke, but before she did Lily already ran away. Back at the base, Lily put the bag on the table and went to train with Shaymin. Lily needed speed if she wanted to rescue more Pokemon. Racing with Shaymin, who ran very fast in her Sky Forme, Lily trained very hard. After a long day of training, Lily walked to the town and bought herself a long, grey scarf. She put it on her neck, and while running it looked like she let a long, silver trail behind. That wasn't the case. The trail was green and flowers grew on it. Lily went to the tree she was earlier, where some parents were standing. Lily asked everyone about their missing children, and wrote it on a piece of paper. Then Lily went off, once again, to Serke Woods.

Back