• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • 1) What boards are you most interested in? Current Generation Pokemon Gaming & General Pokemon Gaming Discussions. I'd like to find out more about the black & white 2 that's coming out soon.

2) What boards are you most interested in getting to understand? Creative Discussions. I like to look at other people's wonderful art.

3) Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forum? Yes

4) Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here? Find out more about black & white 2 and look at wonderful fan art and stories.

We currently have no one for Black/White 2 atm, but we indeed have someone for Black/White right now. We also have moments. and Abnegation for the Art Gallery, since you're interested in art. I would suggest one of those two, but the decision is all up to you though. :)

There's also Cello for GPGD, if you're also interested in that as well.

tj4bigred

Instant Classic
    Years
  • I joined today, and PokéCommunity's "lovable guide for newbies like me" suggested I go here and find myself a "big". I guess I'm kind of just looking for somebody to get me acquainted to the layout of the site, and hopefully make some friends (or something corny along those lines).

1) What boards are you most interested in?
    I suppose the ones related to the Pokémon games. I dig Pokémon, and consider myself to be pretty knowledgeable in it. The ones in current generation Pokémon gaming would be best.
    2) What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?
    I'm unsure about that one. In all reality, I would like to feel really part of a big community here. Probably the off-topic discussions.
    3) Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forum?
    If I understood anything about how Pokémon games are coded, it'd be cool to be able to read the emulation threads and not feel completely lost.
    4) Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here?
    Be the very best, like no one ever was. Make some friends and some posts. Is it too early to aspire to moderate?

I looked through all the mentors, and there are so many cool people. I guess I'll just let someone else decide who will adopt me. =P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm glad to see ya here, and glad to see you joined us today! ^_^ You're in the right spot when it comes to meeting your first friend here. :)

We have a few mentors that might suit you best. Like Forever, for example. She's the mentor of the Black & White section, as well as Competitive Battling Center. and we have bobandbill for 4th Generation. 4th and 5th generations are both current generations, so whichever you're interested in, you can count on a mentor being available.

Though the Off-Topic sections of the forums are also great sections to meet friends. Shining Raichu and Razor Leaf are both mentors of the sections, (and they're both awesome). I'll give you some time to decide, and let me know which one you're more interested in.

tj4bigred

Instant Classic
    Years
  • I'd like Forever as a mentor, if she wants to adopt me. I do a little bit of competitive battling through Pokemon Online and such. I think we'd be a good match. =D

(Such quick replies on this forum. =P)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'd like Forever as a mentor, if she wants to adopt me. I do a little bit of competitive battling through Pokemon Online and such. I think we'd be a good match. =D

(Such quick replies on this forum. =P)

hay! I will take you onnn :3 I shall send you a pic in a sec!
    ...PM, yeah it's early, lool.

北海道

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2012
    Pokemon General, the trivia forums ...

Not really the board, but i'd like to learn/get around Competitive Battling

I suppose so :)

The usual?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey there! So Pokemon General is your first choice, right? We have the lovely and amazing Toujours as a suggestion. She is a mentor of the section, as well as the mod of the section! She is really nice and I'm sure you'll get along just fine with her. :)

There's also BinaryPeaches for the Trivia section, as well as PlatinumDude for Competitive Battling if you want to learn more about how battling works here in the forums. Which one do you think you'll feel more interested in? Look forward to hearing back from ya! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I can just VM her letting her know that she's got a mentee in waiting. :) She'll be excited to have ya. :D

Years
  • Please

I need someone to show me around please.
    1) I want to have some help with my decks, both tcg and real.
    2) i want to know what the game developing board is cos I can game design, write code etc.
    3) Drawing manga, stuff like that XD
    4) Get help with the black and HG Games, and get some help with my decks

Please can someone reply:nervous:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Wee! Someone that's interested in the TCG! I know the perfect mentor for you. :) donavannj is an expert to the TCG so he'll be more than happy to help you out in deck reviewing as well as chat about the TCG. :D

He'll come by in a bit to take you in!

ℓatte

Albino Latte
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jun 16, 2012
    Hmm, roleplay and emulation~ Sorry, I can't just choose one @w@
    As listed above, roleplay and emulation. :3
    Sure, dunno what parts I'd like to venture into though. xD;
    Make friends, roleplay, and maybe learn a bit of coding with ROM hacks. o;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • 1) What boards are you most interested in?
    Hmm, roleplay and emulation~ Sorry, I can't just choose one @w@
    As listed above, roleplay and emulation. :3
    Sure, dunno what parts I'd like to venture into though. xD;
    Make friends, roleplay, and maybe learn a bit of coding with ROM hacks. o;

Excellent! Well, we have Roswell and Miss Doronjo for roleplay if you like! One of them are willing to take you in if you like. If you're interested in ROM Hacking & stuff, all three mentors (dragon456, SwiftSign, and DrFuji) are happy to take you in and teach you the basics of ROM Hacking. :3 It's your choice though! :)

ℓatte

Albino Latte
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jun 16, 2012

Excellent! Well, we have Roswell and Miss Doronjo for roleplay if you like! One of them are willing to take you in if you like. If you're interested in ROM Hacking & stuff, all three mentors (dragon456, SwiftSign, and DrFuji) are happy to take you in and teach you the basics of ROM Hacking. :3 It's your choice though! :)

Hmm~ I choose Roswell if that's okay. :3 I've just decided I'm too lazy for ROM hacking. xD; Will be focusing on roleplaying mostly.

Years
  • I'm new to EVERYTHING! I have never join a like this group before, and I don't even really know how to navigate this website or do ANYTHING. (Not complaining, it's just that I totally feel like a newly-hatched chicken, a really nervous one).

1)What boards are you most interested in?
    I think I'd like everything related to pokemon, so general-ish things and maybe trivia.
    2)
    What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?
    Well, at the moment I think I would like to know more trivia and some trading advice would be good.
    3)
    Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forum?
    That would be nice.
    4)
    Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here?
    I really would like to trade somebody for a female eevee with the hidden ability, stats and IVs don't matter.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey there! This is more of a program rather than a group. xD But nonetheless, I'm glad you're here.

May I suggest you Toujours for Pokemon General? Or BinaryPeaches for Pokemon/Other Trivia? Both mentors are available right now and willing to take you in whenever you're ready. I would suggest you TwilightBlade for Trading, but she's currently on a short hiatus, unfortunately. Whichever you decide!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back