• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Steel Type Fanclub~*

What shiny Steel Type should be given away?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Awesome! I've updated the member list, shiny givewaway soon! :D

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Everyone! Post your fav steel type pics!
437.png

SulfurDebacle

Half Genius!
Years
Username: SulfurDebacle
Partner Pokemon: Bastiodon
Why you like steel types: I liked them ever since I first saw my first Magneton. And then the steel types just got better and better! Eventually I found out about their defensive prowess and begun training some. It's always been my favourite type, and it always will be!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome to the club, SulfurDebacle!!!
pics of metagross and aron :
Spoiler:

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
I introduce to you guys, Magnezone! ^__^

Spoiler:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
nice pics,Halcyon!!
btw i found a pic of almost all the steel types i think so
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
We need to get this club more active!
What trainer do you like for using steel types?
Anyway, do you think I should add a upgrade system?
DIALGAssssss.png

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
Woah, that's a lot of Heatran in that picture!

I like Steven because he's cool and handsome. B)

And what do you mean by an upgrade system, atif? :O

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
:O Check out my Team Plasma Club, and look for the upgrade bit. :D

Years
DIALGAssssss.png

Nice pic, Atif!

Pokemon in the pic: Mawile, Steelix, Heatran, Registeel, Beldum, Dialga, Magnemite, Skarmory, Bronzong, Forretress, Magnezone and Metagross.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Yup i'll add track of points, so don't worry. :D
I'll see if I can make space for it soon.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
DIALGAssssss.png

Oh wow, that picture is cool. I love the derp-faced Bronzong! xD As for the topic, I love Byron! He's always a challenge to fight and he uses some of my favourites. I also love Jasmine 'cos she's sooo cute x] I wish more Bronzongs were used though, loveeee them! <3

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I know right, Byron is awesome while Jasmine is cute! :D
Derp-faced Bronzong xD
I actually used one from the Pokéwalker hen I got HG...!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
May I start a new topic? c: I think most of the generic topics have been posed already, so how about a debate? :D

Which is better, Bronzong or Metagross & why?

You can take the word 'better' in any sense of the word, be it competitively or just which is more awesome, so it should be a tough match-up! Personally I prefer Bronzong in almost every way. I think it's better in battle due to its more defensive nature and more interesting abilities/moves, and I think it looks a heck of a lot better. I find Bronzong's uniqueness very appealing and I just find Metagross too... angry? I dunno, but the way its eyes connect to the cross on its face makes it look so unapproachable and it's not something I'd ever want to train as a result. I admit that it sure can pack one hell of a punch, but I think Bronzong is just much more pleasurable to have as a partner and on a team. Especially with its abysmal speed and access to Gyro Ball/Trick Room + Toxic, Bronzong is one hell of an opponent. :3

Years
May I start a new topic? c: I think most of the generic topics have been posed already, so how about a debate? :D

Which is better, Bronzong or Metagross & why?

You can take the word 'better' in any sense of the word, be it competitively or just which is more awesome, so it should be a tough match-up! Personally I prefer Bronzong in almost every way. I think it's better in battle due to its more defensive nature and more interesting abilities/moves, and I think it looks a heck of a lot better. I find Bronzong's uniqueness very appealing and I just find Metagross too... angry? I dunno, but the way its eyes connect to the cross on its face makes it look so unapproachable and it's not something I'd ever want to train as a result. I admit that it sure can pack one hell of a punch, but I think Bronzong is just much more pleasurable to have as a partner and on a team. Especially with its abysmal speed and access to Gyro Ball/Trick Room + Toxic, Bronzong is one hell of an opponent. :3

I agree with Bronzong, it's one amazing Pokemon.

With a Gyro Ball/Trick Room/Protect/Toxic combo, it can wear down opponents plus it can have Levitate which makes it weak to only Fire.

Bronzong is one of the best walls ever!

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Two of the most unique and toughest typing to ever lived. Steel & Psychic combination of typing.

376.gif
Metagross. It's got very high Physical Attack who can pack quite a punch. Let alone own a signature move of Meteor Mash, which makes him a unique Pokemon of its own class. Metagross is better off as the genderless machine who can fight and punch its way into victory. Pursuit could prevent those who try to escape its wrath, along with Earthquake with such power and Bullet Punch to earn its place in going first before the opponent. It can also use Trick to change the outcome of battle. Explosion before it falls in the hands of the opponent. Metagross is no Pokemon to overlook, and must be taken seriously. 135 Physical Strength with 130 Physical Defense is mighty high. It is a bulky one, but lacks Speed over others.

VS

437.gif
Bronzong is the 2nd ever typing after Metagross with these unique typing. Except its one that isn't all for attacking directly, it's more of a wall and staller. As Metagross' Speed is at 70, Bronzong's 33 Speed may turn it at a disadvantage to Metagross. However, just like Forretress and Ferrothorn, you can definitely treat Bronzong just like them. "A survival to the fittest" game. One of the game's most threatened moves, Stealth Rock, can be taught, along with Toxic. A rare condition to teaching a Steel Pokemon a Poison type move, since Poison types has no effect on Steel type whatsoever. Gyro Ball, due to a extremely amount lack of speed, is Bronzong's best move and dangerous one at that! But Physical and Special Defense are at 116, a definite tanker. With Light Screen and Reflect by its side, it will make it an even tougher Pokemon to faint. With an average 89 Physical Attack, a must needed attack or toward an Electric type can easily be taken out, if taught Earthquake. Just like Metagross, Explosion can be taught to end things in a peaceful way Like is it really that peaceful? LOL There are many ways you can have Bronzong set up, as it can learn Trick Room, Imprison and Protect. Bronzong is also a force to be reckon with no matter what it learns.

All in all, I have to say they are equally in fear in terms of competition, and as I like Metagross' design a bit more and its style of fighting, I will have to say Bronzong may cause the most damage and frustration and annoyance to its opponent. As Earthquake is a very common, powerful move, Bronzong's Levitation disables that chance and those trainers who chooses Fire Blast over Flamethrower, will have an slight chance of missing. So Bronzong wins, but it is a close battle and again, don't overlook Metagross because of its loss here. It all depends on the assistance of other Pokemon and so forth for the victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back