• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Electric Shock ~ Electric type fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoodieDoodie

The Electric Soldier
Years
electricbannerfinal.png

Welcome to the Electric Type Fanclub!
One of the most adorable types of pokémon ever, and the type of the pokémon mascot, this is Electric! Some big and tough, some small and cute, and some just your average size, these pokémon will set the sky alight. With only 44 pokémon of this type, it makes it a tight knit group where each and every pokémon stands out! They don't have the best stats, but these pokémon can sure pack a punch when you need them to! So come on, shar the love and join! You know you want to :3

Rules
; Respect every member of the club and their views/opinions.
; Be kind and helpful wherever you can be.
; Trolling and spamming will not be tolerated.
; Try to stay active and keep the place going
; Try to join in with the club discussions and games.
; Enjoy!

Electric Type Pokémon
Spoiler:

Members
These are the electric pokémon loving members of this club, and their high voltage pokémon partners!

HoodieDoodie;
manectricicon.png

flubbateios;
iconzapdos.png

AlexOzzyCake;
icongalvantula.png

Hikari10;
iconemolga.png

xShadow46;
icoelectabuzz.png

Katero;
iconflaaffy.png

Star_Light;
iconampharos.png

Sector Revenge;
iconpikachu.png

Avishka;
iconelectivire.png

atif;
iconzapdos.png

Volts
Spoiler:

Bank
Spoiler:

Joining Form
Spoiler:

Userbars
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Name; AlexOzzyCake
Partner Pokemon; Blade the Galvantula :3
What do you like about Electric pokémon?; They have tremendous power and often look amazing. I love most Electric types; it took me over 5 minutes just to choose a partner x] They're always very reliable and can be used on almost any team so there's a big love of mine :3

As for the topic, my favourite is a cross between soooo many different Pokemon... I honestly can't answer this right now since it'd take far too long choosing between them, but I'll try my best soon x]

HoodieDoodie

The Electric Soldier
Years
Welcome guys! I've added you and your partner pokémon to the members list :3 Each of you have 50vs to spend!

Added 12 userbars, but I'm only taking 75vs for them all ahah. THERES TOO MANY. And, if any of you want a userbar of a specific electric pokémon making, tell me and I'll make it for you :3

Edit; awwop, regarding the question, thats an incredibly tricky one :/ I'd probably say Manectric - I've loved him forever and he is second to top (Vaporeon is my fave xD). He isn't the strongest, but some of his attacks are good hitters and do a fair bit of damage!

Last edited:
Years
Name: Hikari10
Partner Pokemon: Emolga (Emmy)
What do you like about Electric Pokemon?: They have awesome designs and cool moves and most have good Speed stats as well.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen May 24, 2014
I'd like to join!

Name: Katero
Partner Pokemon: Fluffy the Flaaffy
What do you like about Electric Pokémon?: I really like that the idea that some of them use natural electricity when our world uses it for other purposes.

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Name; Star_light
Partner Pokemon; Caramel the Ampharos
What do you like about Electric pokémon?; Generally, they're fast, their designs are cool, and I honestly love almost every single Electric type Pokemon. It is a must for me to have at least one in my party at any of my games :3

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Partner Pokemon; I want a Spikey Eared Pichu!! :) Haha buttttttttttttt I'll take Pikachu since I doubt they have the sprites of that specific Pichu
What do you like about Electric pokémon?;
You've said it, the Electric Pokemon are one of a kind type. They do lack mainly defenses alone, but they are a very fierce type when used correctly. Not to mention Volt Tackle is a beastly attack even though it has recoil!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Name: Avishka
Partner Pokemon; Electivire
What do you like about Electric pokémon?; Because I love electric type pokemons.they're fast, their designs are cool, and They are the BEST

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Name: atif (Mark)
Partner Pokémon: Zapdos
What you like about Electric Pokémon: They are pretty solid, as they can completely knock out water types, and they have awesome moves... Volt Tackle, Thunderbolt, Electro Ball, and many more...

Simply fill in this form, and you are a member!
Name;
Partner Pokemon;
What do you like about Electric pokémon?;

HoodieDoodie

The Electric Soldier
Years
Welcome everybody! Its great to see more people joining and loving electric pokémon ;D

What do you think of Electric Types in the battlefield

They are generally very fast, and can knock off any water and flying types in a couple of moves. Some of the stronger moves have side effects (recharging, low PP, self-harm or very rare moves) and I find that to be the only strong downside. Otherwise, they are very good pokémon to have on any team!

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2012
Name- ShortUsername
Starter- Sparky the Pichu
Reason for joining- Electric pokemon are my favorite! I also enjoy trading and battling.
Referred by- N/A

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2012
Name; Ndm55
Partner Pokemon; VoltBoy the Elekid

What do you like about Electric pokémon?; their nice balance of speed and Sp attack. they make great sweepers due to only one type resisting them!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
What do you think of Electric Types in the battlefield

I love them! They're often incredibly powerful and unique battlers with very interesting strategies. I can't think of a single Electric type Pokemon that I haven't enjoyed using. They're often very fast with immense power so they make for wonderful sweepers. You also get some bulky ones like Eelektross which I include on all of my teams; it gets a huge bonus from its non-Electric type moves such as Acid Spray meaning it can take down any opponent due to its diversity.

HoodieDoodie

The Electric Soldier
Years
uuugh, I'm such a loser guys :'[ RL sucks! I've not been very active and probably won't be for a bit, but really really soon I'll boost this. promise <3

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
What do you think of Electric Types in the battlefield ?
Electric-type pokemon can do quite nicely on the battlefield. They're capable of shredding most water-types, and are the mortal enemies of flying-types. Those are two relatively dominant pokemon types. I always keep one in my party.

Klinklang5

Bowties are Cool
Years
Name:Klinklang5
Partner Pokemon: Eelektross
What do I like about them: Energetic.

What do you think of Electric Types in the battlefield ?
Water types fall like dominoes, helps a whole lot.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome to the club, Klinklang!!
feel free to answer some ongoing questions!!

Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen May 24, 2014
Can I propose a question, since this thread isn't terribly active?

What is your favorite dual electric typing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back