• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So supa ~Kawaii~

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    HELLO I am ~Kawaii~ aka Amy! I'm 17 and I live in the great country of England!
    I'm currently in 6th Form education studying Peforming Arts & Psychology. Which is fun!
    I like Pokémon (duh), the Eurovision Song Contest, Shakespeare and food. I really like food.

I wish I was Spanish. I don't want to give too much away, so please, ask away because I'm happy to answer (basically) anything you want to know about me. Which probably isn't a lot.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi Amy! I understand about not wanting to give too much away :>

What is your favorite Eurovision song contest song ever?

How come you are studying Peforming Arts & Psychology?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    I don't want to give too much away, so please, ask away because I'm happy to answer (basically) anything you want to know about me. Which probably isn't a lot.

I'm... confused by this sentence. "I won't give too much away, but I'm happy to answer anything, but that's not a lot". So... what exactly are you trying to say here? d:

Also, why do you wish you were Spanish?

Years
    I'm... confused by this sentence. "I won't give too much away, but I'm happy to answer anything, but that's not a lot". So... what exactly are you trying to say here? d:

She's saying that she doesn't want to give too much information away in her introduction thread so that she doesn't reveal everything about her which could then lead to people not having much to ask her.

Any idea what you'll do after you finish 6th form?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    She's saying that she doesn't want to give too much information away in her introduction thread so that she doesn't reveal everything about her which could then lead to people not having much to ask her.
    OH I SEE NOW, haha :3

This isn't even my final form.
    Spoiler:

@ Amy, What sections of PC do you enjoy the most?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Will you buy me a ticket to go to Costa Rica so I could go herping?

How have you been?

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    @Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
    What is your favorite Eurovision song contest song ever?
    Ohh that's a tough one people have asked me this before.. It does just seem to get better and better all the time though, the contest, but I think the one that had the most amount of songs I enjoyed and still actually listen too would be the 2012 edition of the contest!

How come you are studying Peforming Arts & Psychology?
    Psychology is something I'm really interested in and it's really fascinating, performing arts is because I really enjoy performing and I have aspirations of going into acting when I'm older!

@Razor Leaf
    I meant that (like Drakow said) I don't want to give too much away in my introduction in case people have nothing to ask me!

Spanish people are hot um I'm not actually sure to be honest. I just really love the language, culture, country and everything Spanish.

@Drakow
    I'd love to go to a drama school but they're very difficult to actually get into so I think what's realistic would be to go to University, most likely to study performing arts further, or possibly continue on with psychology, but I'm not sure what area of that I'd be looking at.

@Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers (again)
    What sections of PC do you enjoy the most?
    What is now known as Chit Chat & Polls! I really liked the section back when it was OVP but I think this new wave of life into the area with the chit chat inclusion is really lovely! I also like Pokémon Groups and I used to post there a lot but since they changed the name to Pokémon Clubs I boycotted the place (no not really i'm just too lazy to be active in clubs now)

@Charizard★
    Will you buy me a ticket to go to Costa Rica so I could go herping?
    No.

How have you been?
    I've been good, I've been bad, it's been so long since we've spoken and I've experienced a whole multitude of emotions! But I've been pretty amazing lately, thank you.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Why are you so amazing?
    If you entered Eurovision, what song would you sing, what country would you represent?
    WOULD YOU WIN?
    Favourite Pokemon?

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    @AlexOzzyCake
    France should've won 2013 y/y?
    Hahahahahaha no Amandine Bourgeois was terrible she basically had a nervous breakdown on stage like you could see her shaking and it really impacted her performance (and the song was absolutely rubbish)

@Curious
    Why are you so amazing?
    Because of you obv <3 no srs stop i will blush ty why are you so amazing?
    If you entered Eurovision, what song would you sing, what country would you represent?
    The United Kingdom, of course. I'd restore pride to this nation or not because i can't sing and I'd sing a song that had never been released before to comply with Eurovision rules!
    WOULD YOU WIN?
    PROBABLY NOT Maybe, if the song we did was the best song in the contest and I performed it well on the day and people liked me and voted for me! I'd like to imagine I'd win.
    Favourite Pokemon?
    Hoppip is my favourite Pokémon

Back