• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Connections (M) (IC)

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Jenna Way

Everyone reacted differently, some being pessimistic, some optimistic and there was even a smart idea being suggested.
'And there's me, under a table, being useless and unsociable. I knew that would happen' Jenna told herself. 'Should I say something? I mean I don't want to I dunno upset people, or annoy them...' She just curled up more, and replayed the whole situation, the chaos and confusion and the one thing which could calm her down, Parker had. Jenna craved for music, it can brighten any situation in her opinion. She buried her head into her legs and began to sing, so quietly it was only a whisper. Unfortunately it wasn't a list of positive songs entering her mind. But despite that she started to sing Let This Go by Paramore.
"Maybe, if my heart stops beating it won't hurt as much..." She started in a whisper, she was surprised on how true the lyrics where becoming bit for her but maybe everyone else in this room.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cassiopeia Garis

Cassiopeia sniffled as she felt a hand on her shoulder and heard Lennon's voice. "I'm not going to ask if you're okay... none of us are. But... I'm sure we have all been through plenty of hard times and we'll get though this just the same." In a way she was glad that he had said that. The fact he wasn't going to ask if she was okay, it was obvious she wasn't, but she was thankful for what he had said. I can't believe I'm crying like this she thought. Before hearing another voice. Parker still in Jenna's body had sat near them.

"We won't be okay... Not after this," he went quiet for a minute. "But you're right... we will get through this... we /need/ to get through this..." she heard him sigh "What do we do now?"

It was the crash of a chair that made her look up from her hands, a few tears still falling, tear stains on her cheeks and her eyes red and puffy. "I have been thinking, and I've concluded that there's nothing we can do, at least to stop this "Heartseed" guy or thing or whatever the heck he is. He's got the power over us, I mean what normal human can switch a person with another person? His clearly something we can't understand. Plus, I haven't heard or read any news regarding this "body switching" thing so I'm guessing he chose us five to only do this thing on, although don't quote me on that 'cause I ain't sure myself. So this is what I propose-" she saw Alex pulling his phone out. "I say we exchange each other's numbers. That way if we do switch bodies again then at least we can phone each other to let each other know what situation we are in and stuff. Plus we are in the same club too so we can keep tabs on each other about this debate thing... if it's still happening, that is. I-is everyone alright with that idea?"

Lennon it seemed agreed with that and gave out his number. Looking at him she gave a small, grateful smile to him for the fact he had comforted her slightly. Pulling out her phone she entered in Lennon's number before telling her own to the others.

"well...if we suddenly find ourselves switched with someone. We could text each other to try to figure out who switched with whom...if this heartseed is going to play games then there's a chance that the person we end up in might be in someone else's body." she looked at the others and sniffled again. "if you get a text from yourself then you just respond telling the other person how to act...no adults will believe us if we tell them...that way we could prevent possible awkward moments, or even prevent one of us from potentially getting someone else in trouble"

Years

Lennon Lee Chadwick

Lennon, finally removing his hand from Cassie's shoulder but remaining next to her, nearly smiled to himself
I don't think she quite got the point there, but yes she's right about this.

"Exactly as Cassie and Alex said" he agreed whilst adding Cassie's number to his own phone before adding "that being said I don't think getting our phone out in the middle of a situation is going to improve matters. We should get out of a situation as soon as we can and work out who we are, doing our best to act normally. For the most part that will be easy for anyone stuck in me... I'm not exactly confrontational and for the most part spend most of my time in my room. You'll have to come up with an explanation if you end up talking to my little sister though."

Lennon felt his heart sink as he explained his situation.
Now they're going to know I don't even talk to my own family if I can avoid it. How long until they all hate me? This stupid "phenomenon" is going to make them turn on me even faster than usual.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Jenna Way

Everyone was calming down, and trying to sort things out.
'Ok Jenna, just go and sort things out, this is serious. You don't want someone switching with you and acting strange' she told herself, slowly crawling out from under the table.
"Ok, my number is in my phone, I don't ummm really know it" Jenna said her voice quiet, she stopped in random places. She took a breath and continued "and put your numbers in there.. If you umm want. Also maybe we should uh kinda tell ourselves about each other and how we usually acts and stuff... If... Um anyone else ends up at me, and we are not here. I'm... i'm umm most likely in my room, with music. My mum... Well.. Umm kinda couldn't care less what I'm doing, I umm guess and my sister... well if she talks to me it's to well umm kinda insult me. I don't think I'm seeing my dad for a bit.... I think , so no worrys there I guess. Also umm if you just put my iPod in its dock, my mum or sister will tend to leave me alone completely I think... . Yeah that's umm really it, so I'm easy" She stopped, and looked down. 'Well, at least your talking....' She thought to herself.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years

P A R K E R​

It hadn't been any long after he sat that he was surprised by Mr. Potter standing up from his chair in a very lousy way. And as if to quell the awkward scene, he had just spoken what could /actually/ be something that made some sense.

Would you look at that? Someone just said something that makes sense!. Trading phone numbers could probably be the only one time they began speaking without fear since the last minutes in the club. Furthermore, a sudden rush of confidence had suddenly taken over here. It was actually a little bit... inspiring.

"I-is everyone alright with that idea?" Oh, never mind. Buh-bye to Mr. Confidence.

And then everyone was exchanging their phone numbers. "Might as well join their bandwagon." Parker whispered as he scribbled his number in a piece of paper lying around and then throwing it randomly at the others. Everyone was actually calming down now, for once. Which was good, ut they were also talking about how the act, their families.

And soon he would be talking to them about his mother.

"I don't think there's much to know about me," he said as he began adding their numbers. Cassie[something], Mr. Chadwick, Dino and Potter-boy were the names he assigned to them. Rather fitting he thought to himself while watching the innocent piece of paper land in the ground. And he then proceed with his dialogue, "Only that you should watch out for my mother and her bottle of beer if you switch with me." He ended without a single care in the world. Like it was an everyday thing, which, in his case, was pretty much the truth.​

Last edited:

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years

A L E X​

Well, that went better than expected.

Alex looked through his contacts, the list only consisting of the four other members of the debate club, his mum, dad and sister. He looked through the new names, trying to repeat them on his head. Lennon, Parker, Cassie and Jenna... long-haired dude, Kesha-lover, breakdown girl and... err... weird hoodie. At least the names are pretty easy to remember.

While the exchanging happened everyone started to share how they acted in normal basis, and where they would normally be. Alex listened quietly. All of them seems to be reclusive, so the body swapping business shouldn't be a massive problem as long as we don't mess up each other's personalities too much. Parker's mum sounds pretty suspicious, but she can't be too bad to deal with. Plus they've only got my sister to worry 'bout, though she can be a handful...

"I guess I'll go next then. There's not much really I can say... I'll probably be outside actually most the time, since I want to get more... err... familiar with the place, you know? Canada isn't much different from England, but I'm still not used to using dollars rather than pounds and other stuff. Paix seems like a nice place. If we do swap bodies when I'm home, watch out for my sister Jess, if she is at home at all. She can be quite... what can I say... 'talkative'?"

I haven't really got any secrets to tell them, I've lived some sort of normal life so far. Jess doesn't really talk about my past or that incident at all so these guys shouldn't find it too hard to act like me... I think.

Years

Lennon Lee Chadwick

Lennon took not of the other club members' phone numbers adding them into his contacts list whilst listening intently to their descriptions of themselves. They all seemed to be fairly withdrawn in their own unique ways, although Cassie had never seemed overly withdrawn to him.
Hmm... Seems like most of them have at least some similar characteristics to me... I should probably watch out for J- I mean Parker's mother though. She sounds like a real piece of work.

"What do we do now? I mean, we should probably talk about how we act around others too, not just our families. Except me I guess... I'm pretty much the same with everyone. But the real question I have at this moment is how are we going to stay sane? I kind of fell as though we should try to stick to our usual activities as much as we can just to keep a sense of normalcy... and of our own identity."
Calm down... it's just talking to a few people who are just as scared as you. No need to freak out on them

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cassiopeia Garis

Cassiopeia listened as everyone else described how to act in their homes, before Lennon suggested to tell how they acted around others as well. This will be easy she thought. "Well, if I'm at home and you switch with me I normally talk to my parents a lot, and my foster brother Jared. But if you feel uncomfortable with that just go to my art studio. It's above the garage. When I'm in that room my family knows not to bother me, by the way it's soundproofed so if you feel the need to flip out, it's safe to in there" she said with a shrug. It was true though, when she was in her art studio that was her private time to paint, read, or play music without being bothered.

"When I'm around others I'm nice and talkative. I don't really have issues with people, except one person. If you switch with me and a guy named Derrick talks to you, don't be to friendly but not to mean either. He's my cheating ex"

Chalifoux

Years

P A R K E R​

Parker sighed. So we now will probably have to pretend we're somebody else, it seems. Oh, fun. He just sat there and breathed. Sitting, breathing... sitting, breathing... breathing... standing?

"Huh?" Parker quickly tossed in surprised upon realizing he was no longer sitting next to Cassie and Mr. Chadwick. Furthermore, he was standing next to the table in which Dino had taken shelter a few moments ago, and could see Jenna sitting on a chair from the place where he was, "I... I'm back..."

It took him a moment to adapt. He was no longer Jenna, and Jenna was no longer Parker. His body ws his again, his and only his. As he engaged in a weird self-hug, tears began to stream from his eyes, forming a river that ran around his face like a noodle in a bowl of soup. A bowl of soup that cries, I might add.

"I'm back, I'm back!" He kept yelling to the point it was annoying and ridiculous. He then realized that the other were talking about how they act around their family, "I..." a sudden rush of shyness filled his body, "It's just mom and me at home, but... She's kind hard when she's drinking... Which is every single day."

He, once again, decided to make sure he was still in his body. You can never be too sure of anything, he thought to himself.

"And, I... I'm kind hated by some people... I won't delve more into it." He cleared his throat, and just like that, he took a seat near the desk that had served as a home for his lost body a while ago.​

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Jenna Way

Soon everyone was saying how they acted, what home was like. Jenna soon realised that she is not the only one with some problems and stuff in there life. Then suddenly she no longer saw the shelter if the table, and she saw Parker under it. She look down at her self and saw her tatty shoes. She smiled, then panicked, she quickly checked her pockets and found it, her iPod. She held it tight, and tears filled up in her eyes and she scrolled through her music admiring the album artwork. Suddenly the whole body switching and heartseed thing left her mind, soon her headphones where back on her head and she blasted 'A Match into Water' by pierce the veil at full volume and relaxed smiling. 'I'm me again' she thought

Years

Lennon Lee Chadwick

Lennon shuffled back into a seat and looked fearfully at the clock.
I wonder if there's a time limit on how long we can stay swapped? I was swapped with Alex for only a short time whilst Parker and Jenna have been swapped for ages.

It was about time for the clubs to break for lunch, it was something simple that had suddenly become a terrifying concept to Lennon, but he also saw that it was a good opportunity to practice dealing with any switches.
"It's time for the lunch break... we shouldn't start randomly hanging out together and avoiding contact with people we talk to often or anything. This will provide us with a chance to practice being other people if we get switched. I'll see you guys back here soon."

Lennon then stood up and with his bag over his shoulder headed out of the classroom and over to the schools cafeteria. Ordinarily the room was packed and noisy but even once most of the other clubs had turned up in and around the room it wouldn't be even close to being filled to capacity. Lennon bought a curried egg sandwich from a wings volunteer who was manning the counter - thankful that food was indeed being sold - and then sat alone in a far corner. Waiting for the inevitable change that Heartseed would thrust upon one of them.

Chalifoux

Years

P A R K E R​

Parker decided to self-embrace himself one more as the familiar amounts of sweat returned to his face. He was not Jenna. Nor Lennon, or Cassie or Alex. Je was Parker, dear, sweet, huggable, despicable Parker. Lennon said that it was about to be time for a lunch break. He also suggested that they strayed away from each for the time being, as to not rise any suspicious from the local paranoid.

GAAAAAASP. Jenna and Parker are walking together... tehehe... hehe

"Well... see ya!" He says as he lifts from his seat following Lennon's newly imposed trend. In a second, Parker was wandering around the almost empty school corridors. As he realized the existence of coins in his pocket, he knew he didn't have enough money to actually ingest something that actually tasted good without loosing the budget for his drunken mother's daily booze injections.

"Here we go again..." He said as he sighed and walked around a little more, hoping to find someone who could satisfy his monetary needs...​

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cassiopeia Garis

Cassiopeia nodded agreeing with Lennon, though for her it wouldn't seem odd to hang around new people. But she knew there were people in other clubs that would want to sit with her at lunch. Grabbing her bag and her lunchbox. Walking to cafeteria she immediately spotted Lizzie sitting at a table in the center of the room with a redhead girl. "Cassie! Over here!" Lizzie called out and Cassiopeia smiled making her way over to them. As she sat down she chuckled a bit, she knew many blonde jokes and most of them featured a blonde, brunette, and a red head, and the three girls at the table had those hair colors. "What are you chuckling at?"

"what do I normally chuckle at when we sit together" Cassiopeia said taking out her salad and tofu wrap.

"oh yeah, silly me" Lizzie giggled making Cassiopeia and the red haired girl shake their heads.

"yes, and Lizzie you definitely fit the stereotype of dumb blonde" the red haired girl laughed.

"of course I do Chloe" Lizzie laughed back.

"so girls, how is drama club going?" Cassiopeia asked after taking a bite of her salad.

"oh Cassie it's going great, there are a couple of incoming freshman that look to be promising additions to the club during the school year." Chloe spoke happily. "How's the Wings Program? Lizzie told me you were part of it"

At the mention of Wings Cassiopeia felt a bit nervous. I have to lie to them she thought before smiling. "It's going great, everyone has such interesting opinions on things" she took another bite of her salad and could tell by the looks on her friends faces they bought the lie.

Years

Lennon Lee Chadwick

Lennon had finished his meal and sat in the corner doodling a picture of an owl, next to Malaya birds were probably the most common thing he found himself drawing. He was doing so not because he really felt like it, but because he was usually seen drawing something or other. On the inside he was still in knots from due to the appearance of Heartseed and his phenomena.
I guess it's understandable that I'm freaked... but, being in a social setting makes it so much worse.I wonder what Malaya would do?

Lennon noticed Cassie was eating lunch with a blonde girl and a brunette, he thought he had possibly seen them around before but it was hard to tell with a lot of the people. He was fairly sure they were people who actually attended The Heights High, just like himself and Cassie - in fact he realised they were actually members of the Drama Club that was set to be working throughout the break on a production or something. It was in the middle of those thoughts that it happened.

One moment he was looking at the group of girls from afar and the next he was looking the brunette in the eye.
The hell... oh no. Trying not to act strangely Lennon lifted his - well not really his - right had and felt different hair than he was used to. Stealing himself he stole a glance downward so he could double check the body he was in. It definitely did not belong to him. He was now in Cassie's body.
"Are you okay? You kind of blanked out there..." Lennon snapped out of the state he was in and responded to the brunette
"ah... yeah I'm fine. Just blanked out like you said, debating is surprisingly tiring. Excuse me for a second."

Lennon stood up, trying not to completely freak out. He picked up Cassie's bag and walked out the room. He found his way into a classroom that wasn't being used and sank into a chair breathing hard. After a minute or two he felt he was calm enough to text Cassie. He picked her phone out of her bag, his fingers shaking, and navigating her phone - which was thankfully not too complicated - he typed in a message and sent it to his phone. He figured that was where she'd be, although that wasn't necessarily the case.

Is that you Cassie? I'm in the second classroom straight down the hall from the cafeteria.

"Oh God, Oh God. Why the hell did he have to choose us?"

Chalifoux

Years

P A R K E R​

"It was peasure doing business with you!" Parkjer said as he let go of his victim's green shirt. The teenager of wild, black hair and piercing blue eyes was just minding his own business like everyone else in school. But he made a terrible mistake when their eyes met. Everyone seems to make that same mistake.

And as that guy ran past a bunch of lockers, fading from his sights, Parker couldn't help but think of what would have happened if his life had been different. Being Jenna for a while allowed him to experience that for a while... sort of. There was collective chaos or something, and some Chemical Romance songs. Those were the good days...

Moving on from his sate of trance, he made his way to the cafeteria. Luckily he could purchase something eatable with his recently-acquired budget...

And around him unfolded the social jungle of students. All of them sat in diverging fashions as they left very clear to the others where to sit. Popular girls over there. Gothics around there. Hipsters... ugh... hipsters. Walking past them nervously he knew they stared at him.

Oh. My. God. What is HE doing here?
We're screwed!
RUUUUUN!

Sighing to no end, he finally made his way to the lunch lady. Nice smile across her face that made people unable to realize the net on her gorgeous hair.

Jeers and greets later, Parker returned to the depths of the Amazonic Cafeteria jungle, holding a tray with generic food as he tried to disimulate the fact that he trembled in fear to what the other would say about him. They talked about him... he knows it. He simply knows it.

And there's nothing he can do.
So he simply sits as quietly as possible, eyeing the watching eyes of the everyday students as he makes his way across his lunch. Always trying to ignore the eyes that watched him and hid behavior...

Years

Lennon Lee Chadwick and Cassie Garis

Lennon didn't have to wait too long before a text came back from his number. Cassie was indeed within his body and was on her way to meet him in the classroom. As he sat there and waited Lennon let his mind wander, daydreaming was one of his ways of keeping calm when he couldn't draw - which he couldn't as Cassie just in case someone noticed his style of art.

So... this is what being in a girls body is like? Apart from the obvious differences it really doesn't feel too different to being in my own. Except that I know who this is and that in a minute my own body is going to come walking into that door. Sure enough, not long after he had the thought Cassie entered . She was looking rather awkward, looking upwards as entered the room.
"You're a lot taller than me, I'm trying to act normal but walking through doorways makes me feel like I'm going to hit my head." Cassie was fairly calm on the surface, but much like Lennon across from her she was freaking out about being in another persons body.

"We can't wait here too long so lets just work out what he have to and head back to where we were." Lennon managed to say, his panic starting to rise up within him. It was a struggle for him not to completely break down, but the seemingly calm presence of Cassie made it easier on him for some reason.

Within ten minutes both were at their respective tables, meaning each others their bodies still not having swapped.

Chalifoux

Years
Parker - Titles? Ain't Nobody Got Time For That!

With the flicker and buzz of imaginary trumpets, along with a headvoice saying "Guess Who?" and followed by "Did You Miss Me?", Jessica Simpson is quickly called to make an appearance. A smooth, female voice of pleasant sound follows as it implies how they missed this certain person. A whole bunch of random verses that can barely be understood are soon to proceed, always making sure to mention that "they're the ones who made you" at some point. The perks of listening to music

And then we're back to real life. And as Eminem sings inappropriate lyrics Parker's eyeing the rest of the cafeteria from where he is. By now he's been ignored by everyone, which is good. He couldn't deal with more insults said right at his face, but they became more bearable as they switched to insults behind his back.

Parker stood up, quietly. An empty stare took over his face as he began to multitask. One hand taking his now empty tray to where it belongs while the other one pressed Shuffle in his phone as he looked for a new song to listen.

Oh, baby, bay, how was I supposed to know? Nope.
Mamma mia, here I go again! Uh, no.
Hey, I just met you, and-- Oh, /hell/ no. Why does he even have that song in the first place, he finds it disgusting to say the least!

Sod it. Tossing his phone and headphones to the mysterious lands of his pockets, he retakes his route towards the empty hallways with a half smirk and a bouncing step. A few minutes later he's walking with no specific aim in the vast hallways. It's not like he has something better to do right now... It hadn't been much since they left the room and he was already anxious to go bak or simply leave, hitting the lockers with his fists in a failed attempt to make time go by faster.​

Last edited:

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
(OOC: AND I HAVE RETURNED! ...kinda...)

A L E X​

Alex slowly rose from his seat after seeing some members of the club leave for lunch themselves. Hands in his pockets, he calmly followed the crowd of rowdy teenagers into the lunch hall as swarms of sweaty bodies burst out of different doors. Some gave perplexed looks after seeing Alex, but all stares didn't last that long. Alex didn't mind that at all; he had kinda expected some kind of curiosity from the actual students when he first arrived in Canada.

He took a quick glance at the lunch lady, just to see what was on offer. Sandwiches, pasta... just the usual stuff you would get in any high school. It wasn't much different from what Alex had got back in England. He quickly joined the ever-growing queue and stood quietly for a moment before a voice broke out on his right ear, a small whisper. Even though the noise wasn't that loud it still gave Alex a small shock.

"Heeeeey duuude, I've never seen you before here. Who are ya?"

Alex twisted his head to the weird guy as nonchalant as possible before replying.

"Erm, I'm here for the Wings program, in the debate club."

Silence.

"...that's it? You don't speak much, do you pal?"
"It's not like th-"
"You sound just like that soccer player who's like really famous. Think his name is like David something. Wait a minute... are you British?"
"W-well, you could say th-"
"DAMN DUDE, I've never talked to a British guy before, like ever! Not much variety in this damn school, ya know? Everyone's either Canadian or sometimes American. But British?! Maaaan, if you're new then you have my permission to hang out with me and Matt, we'll show you a few things. Hey Matt, come ov'r here!"

Alex was unsure about the stranger who was suddenly very much interested on him, but kept quiet while 'Matt', some shaggy haired guy who looked similar to Lennon, ran over and somehow managed to submerge into the massive queue without causing much fuss. After a weird kind of 'handshake' from the duo and a quick back-and-forth 'Matt' looked at Alex, his right hand rubbing his chin. Alex returned the look with an uneasy smile.

"So, you British, eh?"
"Erm... yeah."

Matt's eyes widened all of a sudden, his mouth widening into a huge grin. Alex was confused as hell. The original stranger spoke out first.

"What did I tell ya, Matt? A British guy, in Heights! Hey, what's your name dude?"
"Alex."
"Alex! That's a sweet name. Where in Britain you from?"
"W-well, my family live in London s-"
"LONDON?! This just keeps getting better and better! Hey, you ever seen Queen?"
"Well, not really, I mean not just anyone can see the Qu-"
"Alex man, he's not talking about the Queen, he's talking about Queen! You know, the band from the 70s? Hey, what kind of music you in to?"
"G-garage rock, like The Strokes an-"
"Oooh, The Strokes are sweet, but you know, you ever listened to..."

The conversation between the trio went on what seemed like days on end for Alex. It had gone on for so long that he had already finished his lunch minutes ago and they were still blabbering about something. Countless questions were bombarded towards Alex's way, from his favourite rock band to what his favourite tea was. Soon enough Alex just about managed to slip out from the non-stop chatter about him by the classic "I need the toilet" line, and after being out of the line-of-sight of Matt and 'Freddie' Alex fastened his footsteps out of the lunch hall and into some unknown corridor of the huge school. When he was sure he was out of reach, Alex blew out a huge sigh before deciding to explore the school a little.

Man, those two were crazy... at least my soul didn't swap with anyone else at the time. I wouldn't want anyone else suffer like me back there, it could of brought the death of them. Also, what's the big fuss with British accents? It's just plain old to m- wait... is that Parker?

Alex quietly followed the trail of the obviously bored blonde, watching his every step. He was curious about Parker, as he seemed the most interesting out of the whole debate group in Alex's opinion, and he was just about to approach him when suddenly the guy started punching lockers for some reason.

Huh. Must be really, really, bored. Should I...? Ah, sod it. Might as well, eh? I am here to make friends and stuff, after all.

"Hey Parker, what you doing mate? You seemed as hella bored as me."

Nice and easy Alex, keep acting casual...

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Jenna Way

Everyone was leaving. 'Is it lunch or something' Jenna thought, if there was any disadvantage to wearing headphones, it was missing information.
'Had that cereal bar on the way here I think? I'll be fine' she said to herself. She just stayed in the classroom. And climbed under the table where she took shelter when she swapped body's. She calmly put her music on and closes her eyes.
"Ouch, Dammit" Jenna said, her music was interrupted by her ringtone, and in shock hit her head on the table. When she saw the caller ID her face lot up. "DAD!" She screamed down the phone, "Where are you? Why are you calling? When am I seeing you?" She fired the questions down the phone.
"Calm down there" Jenna dad chuckled down the phone "I'm in England right now, you know having tea and cucumber sandwiches with the queen"
"Ha ha ha, I'm not stupid!, anyways why are you calling?"
"So I can't call my daughter without a big reason? Well, I'm going to have to stay here for a while, and about your last question maybe after your wings program you can come down here. Get your nose piercing done, maybe go to Camden market you can stay here for a few weeks"
"AHHH! REALLY? YOU MEAN IT?"
"Of course, I wouldn't lie would I? Have to go, this call is costing me a small fortune. Bye, I'll see you soon?" Jenna stared in disbelief, it had been ages since she saw her dad. 'I hope no one is in here, I would have scared them....' She put her music on and smiled.

Chalifoux

Years
Parker (& Alex): AMEABP

Punch, punch, head smash, pause, headache, punch, headache, head smash, pause... head smash.

Nothing. To do. Here. This place was so boring a matress could fall from the sky and it wouldn't even look awesome. But smashing lockers is fun. He likes doing that. Lockers are fun. Smash, Punch, oh, wait... headache, headache, headache... Potter?

"Aye there." Parker ends as he backs from his steel victim. The therapy sessions teh poor guy will go after this. He feels sorry... just a bit... And he's good now, "How long you been th're?" He places his hand in his forehead. It is beginning to ache like he just head-smashed a locker... oh wait.

"Err..." Craaap, should I tell the truth, should I lie, should I dodge the question? Wait, how can you even dodge such a question? And how long have I been following Parker for anyway? I remember him wrecking his head onto the lockers and stuff, but should I say that I saw that? "...well, I didn't really follow you here, I was just wondering around the school tryna avoid someone and I saw you... erm... punching the lockers or something. You ok, by the way?"

"This locker knew it would come to this... It was its fault." And as if to confirm what Parker said, the exhausted preson of steel bid his farewells to this world as it let go of the padlock -and its rectangular surroundings- as it hit the floor with a loud clang or at least some metallic sound.

"Huh," Parker stares at it with a bit of amusement, but then again, that's what happens when you hit lockers steadily for, what, minutes, hourse, days, milennia? Setting his thoughts back in place, he proceeds, "If anyone asks," he turns around and stares at Alex, arms crossed, half smirk, "It was Chadwick."

"Huh..." Alex muttered, his eyes slowly sliding sideways. Well... Parker is interesting, but not really... what I expected... well, what did I expect? ...I need to stop questioning myself on everything. "I'll be err, sure to Parker... why were you punching lockers, anyway? I don't see anyone else doing that around here."

"Dunno. Seemed fun at first... " He sighs, no it wasn't fun, it was stupid, "Now it seems kinda stupid." See. Told you so.

"Ah, right, well..." OH MY GOD ALEX STOP MAKING THIS SO GOD DAMN AWKWARD "Erm... don't you have any friends to hang out with?" ...wait. I did not just ask that. I did NOT just ask that. SHIIII

"What's it to ya, punk?" He spit in an increasing rage, "Don't you have something better to do?"

SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI SHI I'M DEAD I'M DEAD I'M SO FREAKING DEAD "W-well... I did only move from England only just recently... and err... hm... well, I do wish I had something better to do then err... talk about you having friends, but..." WOW ALEX, JUST FREAKING WOW you're a goner see yah goodbye gg nice knowing ya bud

"Ah yes, Queensland, cups of tea, Harry Potter, Prince Harry, garble friggin' garble," Apparently making himself laugh was enough to quell his rage, somewhat, "For what it's worth it, no, no friendos. And you? Anyone hooked up by your pessimistic point of view on rain?"

OK, it looks like Parker is willing to give me a chance... better not eff his up, Alex... "Haha... well, it looks like we have something in common Mr Locker-head, I'm not really tied up with friends or such here either, and the same goes to when I was back in a high school in Englan--"

"They have High-Shools in England?!" he scoffs between jeers trying to make a decent joke for once. Oh, wait, it failed. Headache

"Err... yeah?"

"Wel... you were saying?" Awkward, with capital Q... wait.

"Erm... anyway, so yeah, basically, straight to the point, I'm kinda similiar to you, Parker. I didn't have anyone who I could confidently call 'friend' in high school. And... and I guess that's why I'm here. With you." Are you hitting on him or something, Alex? At least it was not offending I guess. sigh.

"Yes... Here... With me... so?"

"So..." Actually, why am I here, being awkward to a guy I've never met before in my life, in a country I don't give two craps about, and trying to do something I know I can't? My family's rich enough so that I can just cruise through life by myself and just live peacefully and quietly. But noooo, my parents had the most amazingly super-fantastic brilliant idea of sending me to this stupid program. Why did I even agree to that? Yeah, just like he said, I'm here with him, SO? "Err..." I should just leave tomorrow. That's right, I'm calling dad tonight, booking a flight outta here, then returning to my normal life of just lying around doing nothing, 'cause at least that's better than where I am right now. Yeah. Jess can stay here if she wants, but I'm going. Tomorrow.

"I guess you're right, Parker. This whole convertation was just one awkward moment after another after another. We don't need this. Cutting the long story short, thank you for that. I realised that I don't need this. I'm going to take a flight tomorrow back to where I lived, and we won't have to see each other's face anymore. No more awkward situations. As fun as this has been, Parker, I guess this will be farewell. Au revoir, hasta la vista..." And after the last word was spoken, Alex swiftly turned around, and walked away from Parker. ...now that was badass. If a little cruelly said. Ah well. Goodbye Canada... I won't really miss you and your twisted peoples.

"Huh... I was actually enjoying this. What. Ever." Parker picked up the ramains of what was once a glorious locker, and lamely place it inside its previous metallic owner. And with that he bid his farewells and condolensces as he left. Back into the social jungle that is High-School.

A joint post by [supporter]Scyke[/supporter] and EliteBeats​

((OOC: Hover over le weird name to find out what it means, and also, stay tuned for more Alex x Parker in the next episode of The Truman Show Connections! :D))​

Last edited:
Back