• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Connections (M) (IC)

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
  • Parker (& Alex): AMEABP Part 2

"Well... talk about a turn of events, eh.." Alex murmerred under his breath as he put more footsteps beyond Parker. The brown-haired Londoner blew out a huge sigh before he returned to his train of thought. Should I really leave the Wings program? I mean, I did sign up for this myself... I could of rejected coming here, but I promised my pare- no, myself that I would be more social, more open with myself, and this looked like a good opportunity to meet other peolpe who were kinda in the same situation like me. But have I really learnt anything so far..? And.. and.. what was that guy's name again? Heartseed? And that body switching thing? I can't deal with that. W-wait, would that body thing still happen even if-

"YO, ALEX, WHAT THE HELL DUDE?"

"Yo, Parker, what the hell dude?"

"What?" The slim, blond teenager turned around from his positon in the halls... no, wait, he's in the schoolyard. How long has he been walking? Moreover, how the hell did he even reach the schoolyard? Wasn't he in the other side of the school a few minutes ago? /blond people/. Returning to the current situation, Parker turned himself to a sight that was somehow more pleasing that britboys and emos and breakdown girls and dinos. But then again, everything would be better than that.

Piercing blue eyes, peachy skin, and a bright, white smile from side to side of his that, added to his pure black, not-so-short-yet-not-so-long hair, well defined chin and somewhat round-ish face, could easily make anyone gurgle unnatractively over this guy of simple black shirt and equally simple skin-tight blue denim jeans

Parker was no exception. Gurgle, gurgle, gurgle.

"Dude... " Guuurgle, "Duuude, you okay? Looks like there's freaking Niagara Falls falling out your mouth!"

"Matt, stop drooling like you just saw a jar full of mapple syrup you idiot!"
    "I-I'm not drooling! Why in the goddamn world would I drooling, eh?!"
    "You tell me, your the one spilling saliva everywhere blah blah blah"
    "Err..."

"Err..." Parker soon got his bearing back together, and quickly tried to spit an excuse to the beautiful sight in front of him, "Sorry Stephen, I must've wanderd off..." Stephen, as it just turns out, is the name of the male in front of him. And for some reason he's also the only person who would agree to have Parker inside their circle of friends without being threatened to death, being insane, or both.

"S'okay buddy! I always knew you had the hots for me."

"W-What?!" Parker's face turned bright as a tomato within a matter of seconds. Nice way to disimulate it, buddy...

"Pssh, kidding!"

Parker faked a laugh, trying to remain as calm as possible, even though his nervous expression and sweaty face told otherwise. He strated t scrath behind his head as he thought of a new reply to Stephen's inquiries, which goes without saying were making uncomfortable. As soon as he scratched his head he felt the placeing of a limb around his neck, Stephen's arm had made itself a new home across Espinoza's shoulders.

"Allow me to take you back to the school buildings. Why are you here, anyways?"

Alex tried to remain calm, though his dumbfounded expression was saying otherwise. He started rubbing his hurt back and cursing quietly under his breath while Matt and Freddie, the two weirdos from before at the lunch table, continued with their bickering right in-front of him. T-they didn't have to get aggresive, shoving me onto the lockers and all that! All I did was try to escape from them, now they're acting like they want my head! ARGH, WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE TH-

"OK, can we stop this stupid arguement and deal with the main problem, eh?"

Stephen smiled at Parker as he guided him across the hallway the meeting of Parker and Alex took place. Parker had replied to the male's previous question with a simple "Dunno" and, as it turns out, that was enough to end the conversation. The sight of the other arm of Stephen wrapping Parker's waist and the male's head lying against his chest made him shudder.

Matt smiled at Freddie after, a gesture which made Alex shudder right up to his toes. The shaggy-haired guy walked up towards him, and with a sudden grasp he clutched right onto Alex's tee before slamming him onto the locker behind. Freddie didn't even twitch; rather, he just smiled even more.

Such unusual relationship was the one Parker and Sephen had. The latter was very friendly to the former at all times. So cuddly, so... weird. They had been friends ever since middle school, long before Parker's sudden change in the social pyramid.

"You're being really friendly with me, buddy boy..." Parker said between jeers as Stephen took a tighter grip of his body, a wide smile on both males' faces at all times.

"We were being really friendly to you, buddy boy, and what do you do? You thought you could just run off, even after we actually showed you some courtesy and hospitality? Do you know who we are, Alex? Do you know what we actually do to the new kid? Hey Freddie, d'you mind telling our buddy here what we do to the new kid?"

Stephen barked a small laugh before replying, "Have you ever considered being something else?"

Freddie barked a small laugh before replying. "We make sure the newbies have a hella nice time here in Heights!"
    "Be more specific, you idiot!"
    "What do you want, a freaking novel?! Let's get this done already!"
    Matt sighed. "Fine, fine."
    Alex's eyes, mouth, hell everything on his face widened. "W-w-wait gu-"

"Something other than Canadian? All the time." Said Parker as he tried to make sense of Stephen's question.

"No, you silly! Something other than this."

"Right... This... as in... what exactly?"

"You idiot," Stephen said alonside more laughs, he knew that Parker being him, he would need to be far more specific. Letting go from his position he juxtaposed his face in front of Parker's.

"W-w-wait, wh-" His inquiry was interrupted by the sound of colliding lips.
    Alex's protest was interrupted by the sound of a fist coliding against his chest.

BAM! BODY SWITCH!! CLIFFHANGER!!!

a joint post by [supporter]Scyke[/supporter] and EliteBeats​

((OOC: That was literally the end of the post xD All consequences on the switch to be said in our next post!))​

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Connections (M) (IC)
    Cassiopeia Garis

Cassiopeia took a deep breath as she looked down at the table in front of her. How long will this last she thought. She wanted desperately to be back in her own body. In fact a small part of her was regretting signing up for the Wings Program. But it was to late to go back. I just have to be strong she thought.

After a few moments she looked up from the table and glanced around the cafeteria. She was a lot taller, so it was easier to see things around the room. Not that she liked being tall. To her it felt awkward and uncomfortable. Like she'd hit her head on everything if she even moved. No Cassiopeia much preferred being short to tall. As she sat there increasingly growing uncomfortable, she just wanted this day to end.

Years
  • Lennon Lee Chadwick

Lennon was trying desperately not to freak out as the two girls continued to blabber on to him about things he couldn't hope to understand. Whenever one of the two girls said anything that seemed directed at him... well Cassie... Lennon would reply with a simple two word sentence or nod or shake his head. He was trying as hard as he could to act like Cassie would, but Cassie was a bright and confident person whilst he was the exact opposite. He didn't want to act weird and put Cassie in a bad position but he was getting closer and closer to completely losing his mind.
    "...why's that weird Lennon guy staring at us?" one of the two girls questioned who they thought was Cassie, Lennon responded trying to sound as much like Cassie as he could even though he felt like dying
    "He's probably just looking in this direction, he didn't seem much the staring type back in the club room."

Thankfully they seemed to run with it.
    So far they haven't said anything. So far.

Then it happened. He was no longer looking at the two girls faces, he was bundled below a desk back in the club room with music blaring in his ears. He was jolted he smacked his, well someone else's head on the bottom of the desk sending pain shooting through their body.
    Loud alternative music (I approve) and a weird dino-hoodie? Looks like I'm in Jenna's body hiding under the desk. Wonderful.

Lennon was already feeling incredibly drained, and certain Jenna would be furious when she returned to her body to find she had a splitting headache. He took out Jenna's phone, which he thankfully worked out quite quickly, and sent a text to his number and to Cassie's.
    In Jenna right now. Who are you?
    Lennon.

He remained under the table, thankful to be away from the two girls but also longing to be back in his own body again... and away from the splitting headache he'd given Jenna.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • Parker (& Alex): AMEABP Part 3

[size=+1]the trilogy is coming to a close...[/size]
    [size=+3]Coming Soon. Winter 2013.[/size]
    [size=+5]Or just now, either is fine.
    [/size]​

"M-mmph?! M-"

Wha- what the actual-

Stephen raised his head away from Parker's lips, slowly closing and opening his eyelids as if to seduce someone. A small laugh escaped his own lips. He had expected to see a shocked expression on the boy's face; he had, of course, uninvintingly snogged him. "Parker... I'm sorry, but... oh what the hell, eh?" And with that Stephen forced himself towards Parker again, this time even reaching his hand down, somewhere which he hadn't expected to go, but the moment was right for him, it was time to let it all out, all his desir-

Pain. Aching. Tears falling wild in the locker he was now in. Parker tried to open his eyes, but always found them closing again at the jabs and hits he kept recieveing. W-Where am i? Parker tried his best to focus and think straight, failing in processing anything in his head. For some reason, he was now being hit in his chest like a piñata. Two males. Taller than average, he had to look up from his stance to get an accurate imgae from them. Had he shrunk or what?

"Mmmph! Mm-"
    Wha-what's going on?! A-am I... in a middle of a snog? W-with a GUY?! Alex eyes were wide open, though he couldn't see much since one of his eyes were blocked from sight. He tried flailing his arms, but that came to no avail. Suddenly he could feel a touch going down his back, slowly sliding down his skin, the motion soft and slow yet constant. Then it went round a curve. And then the fingers contracted. The muscle was tender enough to squeeze in reacti-

Di-did he just grab m-my bu- ah hell NO!!

First one: Shaggy hair of black. Long face. Second one: Equally long facial traits, and somewhat blond hair. Blondie was laughing while Sir. Douchealot kept hitting him. His surroundings: very compact and dark. Possibly a locker, given the sligth view of the halls that can be acquired from there.

It was too much to handle for Alex. He had to stop whatever the hell was going on.

He found enough strength to dig his hands under his and the stranger's chest, before exerting as much force as he could to seperate the two bodies from each other as much as he could. To his surprise, the push succeded on it's first try; suddenly his lips were free from swaping saliva, and the other guy slammed onto the opposite lockers. Alex looked up while whiping his mouth with his hands, trying to get a good look on who the hell was kissing him.

"How you liking this, brit boy?" Shaggy hair says as he projects a wide, mischevous grin from ear to ear. Blond hair laughing next to him like his friend is Rossell Howard telling his jokes in the Royal Albert Hall or something.

"Yeah, get it? Brit boy, cause you're british." A collective of non-existant stares placed itself over the idiotic comment of teh equally retarded male. They then ignored his mere existance as Matt -shaggy hair- continued with his hit-a-palooza, shhing Freddie -the blond haired idiot- in the process.

Blue eyes. Long blonde hair which covered his face slightly. White lips. A... erm, well-definited chin. And an expression which expressed many expressions which cannot be described in words itself. Was he confused? Angry? ...scared? Alex couldn't pinpoint it, but he knew one thing for sure - he was not himself. I... my body must have been swapped...

Where the- Punch, Why am I? Punch, And just who the f- Guess what? Yup. Punch. His thoughts were never finished and he was growing tired of being used as this guy's personal punch bag. This has to stop.

"Dude, I think he's had enough, just--"

"Shut up, you idiot!" Matty was soon to stop Freddie's plea, temporarily bouncing his look towards him, making a stern look and looking back at Parker, "Enough is when I say it's enough!"

Another punch makes his way across the locker, Matt smiling and contemplting how his next hit should go.

"P-Parker... after all this time, after all we've been through, after everything... you still don't accept me? I thought this was what you wanted, I thought this would be a great step for our relationship..."

Parker? W-wait a second... Parker is gay? Man, I need to get the hell outta here before this gets any weird-

Before Alex could finish his train of thought, the blonde guy had slammed him on to the wall of lockers, his hands strapped onto Alex's arms. A small tear drop started rolling down on the side of his nose.

It stops. A foreign hand gets a solid grip of it right before it lands, "I don't think so..." Parker whispers while trying to stand outside this locker. He's had enough of this punk.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME PARKER?! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" The blonde dude cried, slamming Alex onto the lockers every second. Alex bounced off roughly every time. His back was hurting as hell, and his head didn't feel too good either.

ARGH, I've had enough of this crap! But how can I get out of THIS?! THINK ALEX, THINK! Then something clicked on Alex's mind.

He couldn't think of anything else. He had to. He wished he never had to come to such desperate measures, but this was a desperate time, and there was no other way to escape such madness. A kick, packed with the wrath of all gods, with the hatred of the queen of England... and the yelping pain of Stephen, who let go of Alex in order to use his hands to protect the damaged zone amidst his eats. Serves you right, you bloody fool!

And another punch, this one stopped by his other hand. Matt stares in confusion at the sudden change of attitude from the boy. Parker gives him a mischevous grin in return. An epic clash where they both push eachother ensuses. First Matt pushes, and the Parker does so... Over and over again and then explosions and aliens!. Eventually Parker gathers enough strength to push Matt long away enough from the locker, allowing him to step outside, cracking his fists, and turning his head towards Freddie.

"Let's get this party started, shall we?"

PSYCHE! THERE'S STILL A FOURTH PART TO COME! :D

a joint post by [supporter]Scyke[/supporter] and EliteBeats​

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2013
    Jenna Way

Jenna knew something wasn't right when her music cut off, and then hearing the chatter of people. Then looking up and seeing some girls chatting to her.
    'Oh C***' Jenna thought and look down at the table. 'Calm, you'll ruin things for whoever a body your in' she told herself trying not to panic.
    "Are you ok? You blanked out again" one of the girls said to Jenna.
    "Uh.. Uh, yeah I'm fine just feeling a bit ill. I'll go outside, some fresh air should help" Jenna said
    "Yeah, I'll come with you"
    "No" Jenna said quite quickly "Honestly I'll be fine, I'll be back in a sec" Jenna got up and rushed outside. Sat on a bench taking deep breaths. Then a phone vibrated in her pocket;
    Lennon.
    'Lennon is in me, and I'm in...' She looked down 'Cassie, I need to take more notice' She pressed reply on Cassie's phone;
    It's me, Jenna
    'Wait where's Cassie then?, maybe in Lennon? This is confusing, maybe if I meet Lennon we can try and find her' she added to the text;
    Are you still in the club room?
    She pressed send and placed her head in her hands.

Years
  • Lennon Lee Chadwick

Lennon was panicking, he was once again in another body, but he had moved from Cassie's. This was a new experience which made the already bizarre occurrence even scarier. He was thankful that Jenna liked enjoyable music as another more alternative song came on.

He sat under the table with bated breath, not daring to emerge in case he was forced to interact with someone as Jenna.
    Oh God, already another switch? Is Cassie still in my body then? He found his answer, well at least a good guess at his answer with the encroachment upon the music by Jenna's message tone.

It's me, Jenna.

The message had come from Cassie's number suggesting that she could be found in Cassie's body. Lennon tried to remain calm figuring that Cassie was probably in his body still. Upon getting the second reply from Jenna, Lennon responded quickly

Still in the club room? I'm under a table right now so I assume so. Meet me here... don't bring Cassie it will look weird if she (you) talks to me (her). Nice music btw.

After sending the text Lennon leant back against the leg of the desk and closed his eyes. He inhaled and exhaled deeply trying to maintain his composure. It wouldn't do Jenna well to see her own body go nuts.
    Just enjoy the music, she'll be here soon.

OOC: I know I used a small amount of text talk, but that's simply because Lennon was sending a text at the time.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2013
    Jenna Way

"Don't panic, it goes back to normal" Jenna muttered under her breath. She repeated her self multiple times till Cassies' phone vibrated. As expected it was from Lennon (well herself, who Lennon was in);
    Still in the club room? I'm under a table right now so I assume so. Meet me here... don't bring Cassie it will look weird if she (you) talks to me (her). Nice music btw.
    Jenna smiled at the compliment for her music. Usually when people heard it the assume she is a santanist or some other messed up thing. She quickly replied;
    Thanks. I'm heading there now. Don't worry about me bringing Cassie (You) with me, I don't know where she (you) is. See you in a sec :)
    Jenna placed the phone is her pocket and walked straight to the club room. Praying that she wouldn't bump into anyone. Of course, that did not last long. As she was almost running to down the corridor to the club room she heard someone shout out Cassies name. Jenna looked down and increased her speed till she was in the club room. And crawled under the table where Lennon (in her body) sat.
    "Uh.. Hi..?" Jenna said, she was never good at starting conversations. Even more so in a unnatural situation like this.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Cassiopeia Garis

Cassiopeia sighed as she felt more and more uncomfortable. She noticed her body leave the cafeteria as she got a text on Lennon's phone. Pulling it out she opened it to see the text.

Lennon.

So that meant Jenna was in her body most likely, which explained her leaving. She noticed her friends look of worry and was determined to think of a good excuse to give them later.

I'm still you. I'm on my way back to the room now

Once she sent that text back she stood up, still feeling awkward in a taller body she tried her best to walk as normally as possible. Managing to escape the cafeteria without having anyone come up to her Cassiopeia walked as calmly as she could just in case there were others in the hallway. To her luck she ran into no one.

Once she entered the classroom were the Wings Program met she noticed right away Jenna and her own body under a table. "L-Lennon...Jenna is that you" she asked kneeling by the table but not going under it.

Years
  • Lennon Lee Chadwick

If he wasn't terrified by the situation he probably would have found himself huddling under a table in Jenna's body quite a comical thought. But as it wasn't a thought but a reality Lennon found himself anxious at the thought of being discovered.
    Man up Lennon... you're going to have to get used to this!

Several minutes went by but Lennon soon found himself greeted by the sight of the real Jenna, who was in Cassie's body, crawling under the table with him and sitting next to him.
    "Uh... hi" she said to him in Cassie's voice. It was quite unnerving to see the body of such a confident person acting so differently.
    "Yeah... hi" Lennon responded, clearly he wasn't getting over his own social problems any time soon either.
    Say something to break the tension, you're making this crazy ass situation even more uncomfortable.
    "Can you imagine what people will think if they see us huddled under this table? Could be interesting for you and Cassie explaining that one." he gave a nervous laugh.
    See, that was only marginally terrifying. You can make jokes, even if they suck.

Soon after he cracked the lame, or at least he thought it was, joke he was faced with the even more shocking experience of his own face appearing by the desk, peering under at them, and then speaking in his voice
    "L-Lennon...Jenna is that you?"
    "Yeah, it's us." he said to Cassie, trying to avoid looking into his own eyes and at the scar on his face "What do we do now? Keep hiding here and wait it out?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Cassiopeia Garis

"What do we do now? Keep hiding here and wait it out?" Lennon said from Jenna's body and Cassie sighed sitting down.

"That's probably the best idea" she said after a moment. "Lunch is almost over anyway so people will be heading back to their clubs." she added before looking at Jenna who was in her body. "Jenna if you hand me my phone I can text my friends. If I don't they'll come searching but I know an easy excuse that will get them to not look for me" I hope I'm, back in my own body soon, I don't like this at all

Back