• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
New applications are not approved for posting. I have said a number of times it'll be when te spaces are filled, or Monday at the latest.

Years
Hey fellow 2nd wavers use this time (until Monday) to think about your character. I mean I already have interaction set up between me and another 2nd waver. Just plan a loose plan. That way we won't get bored. There is a good reason behind us waiting. Just read the first actual post on the IC thread. :)
Don't worry we will get an introduction post as he has already said. :) :)

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
I met a mammoth who DIDN'T wear sleeves once, he soon learned the error of his ways when our party encountered the fur-ignoring super wasps of the frozen north O.o

Years
OK, I think I'm done~ (Dumb tablet made everything difficult.)

Full name: Priscilla Anne Bellerose

Appearance: Priscilla Bellerose has been called many things: cute, small, adorable. She hates being called any of them. She considers her height the worst thing about her. Priscilla stands at exactly four feet tall. Her skin is very pale, almost like she's never been outside a day in her life. Her long black hair is a sharp contrast to this. It curls gently and reaches halfway down her back. Some of it always manages to cover one of her pale gray eyes.

As for clothing, Priscilla never liked fancy clothes. She always preferred for dress more casual, especially since she didn't have anyone to impress. This little girl is always seen in a baggy gray hoodie. She never takes it off, not even when she goes to sleep. No one knows why she is so attached to it or the raggedy brown teddy bear that she always carries around.

History: Nobody really knows where Priscilla was born. Not even her parents. They simply knew that their youngest daughter had been delivered by a dirty man in a dirty cab on the outskirts of a dirty city. The girl had been born three months earlier, and her birth was totally unexpected.

Priscilla was born into the infamous Bellerose family. The family was known for being full of con artists and thieves. From a young age, Priscilla was told to never trust or love anyone. Being the impressionable young girl that she was, Priscilla did whatever her parents told her to.

Since her parents travelled so much because of their "job", Priscilla stayed at home in a remote location. Her older sister Alyssa took care or her, even though she wasn't much older. Priscilla ignored her and stayed locked in her room. She knew that it was too dangerous for her to leave the house because of all of the enemies that her parents had made. Alyssa didn't like how Priscilla was basically a shut-in, but there was nothing that she could do.

Priscilla grew up in that house, while Alyssa did all of the cooking and shopping using her parent's credit card. One day, she came home with gifts for Priscilla: an oversized gray hoodie and a brand-new brown teddy bear. The then nine year-old Priscilla took the gifts happily and hugged her sister. For the first time in her life, someone had actually done something nice for her.

The year after that, disaster struck. Alyssa left to go shopping and never came back. Priscilla sat at the phone for three days and two nights, not even leaving to eat. On the third night, her parents suddenly came home, and they brought bad news with them. They weren't able to find Alyssa at all. Priscilla broke down immediately and ran to her room. She put on the hoodie that her sister had given her and held the teddy bear tightly, only wanting one thing. She wanted to forget everything about Alyssa. She wanted to forget that her sister had even been alive. She cried herself to sleep that night curled up on her windowsill. When she woke up, she couldn't remember anything about what had happened the day before.

Her parents came to tell her not to be sad, but Priscilla had no idea what they were talking about. She didn't understand why they were watching her with such sad looks on their faces. She couldn't shake off the feeling that there was something that she was forgetting. Priscilla decided to push it to the back of her mind and forget about it.

She noticed that there were a few changes around the house.Mostly the fact that her mother now stayed at home, and that the family had a bodyguard. The girl paid no attention to this, but she did pay attention when her things had suddenly gotten packed up.

She asked her mother if the family was moving, but the woman didn't answer. She simply said that Priscilla was going to be sent to a special school for protection. Priscilla didn't understand, but she had overheard her parents talking about how she was "special". Now, at eleven years old, Priscilla is at Gilded Halls for who knows how long.

Ability name: Empathy

Explanation: Priscilla can sense the emotions of other people. She can feel exactly what another person is feeling, and sometimes she can even "hear" emotions. When this happens, she can hear certain thoughts are are connected to certain emotions. Once she becomes stronger, she'll be able to find people following their emotions.

Limitations: ºPriscilla can't use her ability to too long, or else she'll end up with a headache.
ºPriscilla will sometimes sense other people's emotions without even trying to.
ºPriscilla can sometimes get her emotions mixed up with other people's. When this happens, she'll completely shut down and become apathetic.
Room Number: 11

Last edited:
Years
Please don't make me forget all of those languages I have seen and heard because then I'm pointless! ;) I do like this power though.

Sephear

Years
Oh my, that ability sounds like it has terrifying potential, I don't know what tweaks Swifty will have in mind (If any) But regardless bravo ShayShay! I'm no veteran or abything but still, excellent SU I like it.

Sephear

Years
Yeah it would suck if Nathan forgot all about Alicea and all of a sudden Priscilla was hitting on her and convinced SHE was Alicea's love interest XD

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Dang, Shay o.O This will pretty much become like Inception once you're accepted xD

Please make Grace believe she was named Dominic [or Leo Dicaprio] when she was born, I'll love you forever if you do :D

Back