• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
  • *raises hand* I mean, if you want to xD But Grace will probably just play around with her synesthete colors or whatever :p

Also, all I can say for the new tributes students is, "May the odds be ever in your favour!" ... Now someone release the mutts...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • "you don't have to attend and could explore instead" swifty is encouraging hooky. :O

Imma...try to squeeeeeze in another joint post with Bastian and finish by tomorrow since I am heading out of town for the weekend.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • Bis...my brain...it's failing me...oh well hey new students! It's not even the second day yet but as a totally veteran student allow me to welcome you to gilded halls!

Op, nevermind I got it

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    And Ginny has another admirer. \o/ Objective: Acquire at least three more.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Well, Quinton's introductory post is done. What will happen next? Will Quinton handle this situation well or will it become even more embarrassing?! Find out on the next episode of Dragonball Z.

Sephear

Years
  • I'm not sure what to have Will do >.< He's not the type to let Ginny just walk off in her state.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    He could try to follow her then notice that she's talking to another boy and going off with him~

Sephear

Years
  • I was thinking along those lines, I'm just trying to fill in more afterwards, putting my brain through the rigors *whip crack* Do work you mushy piece of gray matter! MORE!

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    It was pretty good, but try to avoid starting off each paragraph with your characters name (or the same word). Just looks a bit off, imo. Also, use something like maybe italics to showcase your thoughts/inner monologue.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
  • I'll just go ahead and post what I did last, except he'll be entering the class late, and then making a discreet exit after his chaos begins its supreme reign.

Post in progress... ... ...

Years
  • Kyle forgot his key really how duh can you get. He really is bad at using his affinity is he everything he wants to happen fails. :(

Sephear

Years
  • If anybody wants to interact with Will just let me know! ^_^ Right now he's just sitting at the bottom of the pool like a freak, having him some Aquaman thinkin' time.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Manchester is now up for interaction! He's just entered the classroom 1A, saw a bunch of people and is just standing there awkwardly. :)

Back