• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
  • True Epicness- Shuddup. You're not a bother at all. No one here is.

Chucklelucifer- Right now you're first on the waiting list with someone behind you d: hmm... I'll deal with the inactivity soon and see if some spots open up. Right now dements and miltankrancer will be messaged.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
    Years
  • @PinkSapphire: Dements and I are working on a joint story arc, but I need to post a couple of times before we can get going on the arc, which I can't begin posting until I have a verdict on Reflejo's mask. Also, I'm thinking about making an SU for Varagarv. I think I'm gonna keep him around for awhile.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Then I still have to message miltankrancer d:

I will answer your PM soon Colony, I will have to do that on my laptop.

miltankrancer and DeathOfShadows have both been removed from the RP due to inactivity not only in this RP but also on PC itself. This, however, means that only one spot opens up. SD and I opened a spot for Sir Bastian a few weeks ago so the other spot will fill that up. This also means that chucklelucifer is reserved now.

And more news! It's christmas eve guys! Time for the Christmas spirit!

I will start making a super secret quest right about... Now! Hehehehe....

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Does that mean I can make an su now or that I'm still on the waiting list. Sorry I just woke up :\ also what is familiar recovery.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Oh, uhm, well, aside from the other unanswered question I had, how long do we have to do the santa quest? Just this one IC day? It just doesn't seem like a whole lot of time for 2 quests :P

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Not 100% finished do I need to add anything, am I lacking anything?

Real Life Name: Jacques Adrian Skylit
    In-game name: Alucard

Appearance:
    Alucard3.jpg

Personality: Jacques has a collected personality and will not do anything rash that could risk his life or anyone else's. He loves money and gambling. He doesn't mind losing in the short run if it means he will rise above later. Jacques hates people referring to him by his real name and believes that getting out of the virtual world is impossible and doesn't mind that he has a new life in a world where he is living an RPG. Jacques plans to eventually obtain a steady income by getting close to the front lines. He can speak French. He has many interests which since being inside SAO have been expanded these include, sword play, hockey, parkour(?), exquisite and new foods, pranks and a good joke. Jacques since a young boy has loved rapiers and the muskateers so to no surprise he chose his combat skill as one-handed rapier (there are 2 handed?). Coming from a country dominated by hockey Jacques loves it and he isn't bad at it either. Jacques loves nothing more than to try new foods that taste good and he is never reluctant to try foods because its not what it looks like unless its poop. Though with all things Jacques dislikes things, these are annoying children, murderers, bad foods, lots of noise and having to use violence to resolve something. Jacques dislikes annoying children because of how stuck up they are and how they act as though they are superior to anyone older than them (this comes from a first hand experience on a bus home so sorry annoying kids but this is my view on you.). Since a young age his father had instilled into him good morals and taught him that a man who kills another is just as bad as a man who killed many and vice-versa so when he learnt if he died in the game he would die for real everyone knew that people would kill others because there was no justice system just a red or orange dot above their heads and will exploit the system even if they were generally nice people outside of the game. Jacques hates having to fight someone in order to resolve a dispute.

History: Jacques was born in the year 1997. He was raised in Canada. His parents had a decent hob where he never went without. At a young age Jacques was shown what this wonderful thing called video games were. He immediately became intrigued and it became a hobby of his ever since. He was not the black sheep in school though he was ridiculed for his economic status, because a majority of the school were spoilt brats whose parents couldn't be bothered to send them out of town to a private school. After primary school he went onto Highschool (I am unsure how the education system works outside of Australia so sorry if this isn't adding up with no middle school) He was bullied alot in school for being a 'Nerd' even though he was one of the top students in the school hockey team, after his final exams in school he left and picked up a job in real estate. His parents frowned upon this and wanted him to become a Police Officer and because he didn't agree with his parents he decided to leave home with his eyes on a new life. During a 1 year period he was destitute and was battling a gambling addiction, even with a job he didn't want to get a house until he got a pay rise and could handle his addiction this also meant that video games were no longer in his life with him working longer hours and sleeping in his car, once he got himself cleaned up and into a higher position he felt it was alright to finally get a home and experience a healthy lifestyle, it took a little longer before he got back into video games and he nearly lost his job because of his addiction to gambling, after recovering and picking his life back up from the shambles that they were he decided that he should speak to his parents and tell them of his life until that point. His parents however didn't want to hear a word and were still angry with him after all that time Jacques understood why they would be angry with them and continued on with his life until... {fast forward X amount of years}

In the year 2022 Jacques decided to pre-order the super hyped game Sword Art Online. It was an MMOjRPG which used a helmet roughly the shape of a motorbike helmet as its controller, it would tap into your mind and you would literally be in the game world. Everyone was talking about it and begging parents for them to preorder it. After receiving the game Jacques immediately called in sick to work so he could participate in the international launch of the game, he jumped into the game and decided to don the name Alucard. After an hour or so of playing the game Jacques decided to log out and have his morning breakfast but the log out button was nowhere to be seen. Thinking it was a slight glitch that would be fixed within the first couple of hours or so of the game being released because what is an MMO without a rocky start. He decided to fight every type of animal in the area to get a feel for the game and its mechanics. After a while in the middle of a fight with a wolf he was magically transported to the center of the <<Town of Beginnings>>. He saw he was not the only one there everyone else in the game was there all wondering what was going on when they found out that they were stuck there until they had to finish the game… FINISHING AN MMO that's impossible he thought to himself but he was also scared of dyeing, if we die in the dream we die for real. After running around doing odd jobs he decided to let go of the outside world and decided to start a new life as Alucard.

Skills:
    ♦ One-Handed Rapier
    ♣ Battle Healing
    ♠ Forging
    ♥ Night Vision

Sword arts:
    ♦ Lame de foudre: Alucard positions his rapier in front of him facing his opponent with his free hand behind his back. He charges his sword into a golden light before thrusting his sword into his opponent.

Level: 14

Code: Link Start!

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Chucklelucifer- Your personality if fairly short and your history is more about SAO than about Alucard self. Can you change those things please? ^^ Also, a familiar is a pet monster, therefore familiar recovery means recovering your familiar d;

Sir Bastian- Sorry! I hadn't noticed you asked something and my 3ds won't load the page :s ask again please?

You have two IC days to finish both quests if you want too c: the Special Quests will be closed on the 26th of December

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I didn't see anything about open spots in the FP, but I would like to ask if I'm allowed to sign up? :3

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • I actually have a question about Alucard. Is there any reason that Alucard looks like...well, Alucard? I mean, I'm no GM or anything, but I do have to wonder if he named himself after Alucard or if it was just an extraordinary coincidence on his part, especially since there's no mention of his interest in Castlevania or Western European Folklore in general.

...Not that I'm implying that there should be, but in the case of Alucard and a few other characters in the RP, I've seen characters bear picture perfect resemblances to characters from game series, which would be fine if they didn't have their names too, given that the Nervegear scans one's appearance. With no indication as to why they look like the person they're named after, it just seems a little odd that they would essentially be those people.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • I actually have a question about Alucard. Is there any reason that Alucard looks like...well, Alucard? I mean, I'm no GM or anything, but I do have to wonder if he named himself after Alucard or if it was just an extraordinary coincidence on his part, especially since there's no mention of his interest in Castlevania or Western European Folklore in general.

...Not that I'm implying that there should be, but in the case of Alucard and a few other characters in the RP, I've seen characters bear picture perfect resemblances to characters from game series, which would be fine if they didn't have their names too, given that the Nervegear scans one's appearance. With no indication as to why they look like the person they're named after, it just seems a little odd that they would essentially be those people.

I purely created my character that way just for fun d:

...Though, a bit later I will review how she and the real Lucina aren't alike at all if I haven't already.

I have no problems with original characters being recreated as long as they aren't exactly like the real original characters and as long they aren't part of the SAO manga, light novel or Anime.

Adventure- Hello there~ Sorry but spots are currently closed. I might open up that one spot that I didn't open though to get the activity back up though.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • @PinkSapphire: It's okay, you're a busy gal :3 My question was, do we just make up what happens during the Rudolph quest, or are there set guidelines or the like?

Oh, and what does the dungeon he's kept in look like? I didn't find any info about how it looked on the first page.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Thanks I will get onto that, my internet broke this morning and I we just got it back :\

Edit 1: I think I have finished do you want me to change anything? also is Gambling a T rated theme because I'm not to sure on the subject since where I am from its normally an M subject that we aren't really aloud to touch on in school unless it is in maths and it's probability and stuff. Familiar Recovery, Do I edit that into my SU or first post or what do I do also is it like I tame an animal or do I have one pre designated for me? if we can tame them is there a certain monster(s) that we cannot tame i.e. bosses, rares, event?

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Thanks I will get onto that, my internet broke this morning and I we just got it back :\

Edit 1: I think I have finished do you want me to change anything? also is Gambling a T rated theme because I'm not to sure on the subject since where I am from its normally an M subject that we aren't really aloud to touch on in school unless it is in maths and it's probability and stuff. Familiar Recovery, Do I edit that into my SU or first post or what do I do also is it like I tame an animal or do I have one pre designated for me? if we can tame them is there a certain monster(s) that we cannot tame i.e. bosses, rares, event?

Familiar recovery doesn't mean that you can immediately catch a familiar. SD or I give 2 people with familiar recovery and opportunity to get a familiar. Familiar recovery gives you and higher chance in getting one ^^ it's indeed ratings monsters. I will review your SU when I'm home.

Adventure I will give you the answer when SD wakes up c: he's currently sleeping.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I didn't see anything about open spots in the FP, but I would like to ask if I'm allowed to sign up? :3
    OH MY GOD DO IT.

I actually have a question about Alucard. Is there any reason that Alucard looks like...well, Alucard? I mean, I'm no GM or anything, but I do have to wonder if he named himself after Alucard or if it was just an extraordinary coincidence on his part, especially since there's no mention of his interest in Castlevania or Western European Folklore in general.

Now I want someone to make an Itallian plumber/carpenter whose name is Mario but goes under the Username "Jumpman". His sword arts are tiny, bouncing fireballs, spinning his tail, turning into a statue, and hitting things with a hammer.

Oh yeah, his weapon is a hammer. He's also a recovering drug addict

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • Okay, I posted. I don't think I can post now, until I get some verdict on the sword and dagger ideas. Well, the sword idea is the only actual limitation, but a judgement on one would assumedly come with a judgement on the other...

Oh, unless of course, there was some interaction with Turnip to stall for time a little. He's in a pretty accessible place and is actually in a good mood, which is a rarity, so eh.

Also, machomuu, what's Kagome doing? It's just if plans go ahead with the dagger, well... uh... heheh, you'll see, I guess. You realise that by sending the friend request she pretty much sentenced herself to a fate worse than death. I believe the hierarchy is something like: pain, death, torture, hell, Turnip's friend.

Just saying, as for the Mario thing, I'm pretty sure I heard that Bowser was the Boss for floor 2. Like 99%.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I actually have a question about Alucard. Is there any reason that Alucard looks like...well, Alucard? I mean, I'm no GM or anything, but I do have to wonder if he named himself after Alucard or if it was just an extraordinary coincidence on his part, especially since there's no mention of his interest in Castlevania or Western European Folklore in general.

Well my last character was exactly like Rin Okumura except he wasnt a demon/devil. I just like the name Alucard and after doing a quick google search all I found was Alucard from hellsing so I just decided to go with the castlevania Alucard. I have recently been very lost for names and cannot name them well so I just decided to go with his name in the game.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
    Years
  • Okay, so I decided to make the Varagarv SU just to give a bit more depth to his character, and I figured I might as well post it here to see if all the conditions are met for him being a support character/important NPC to Nirvana.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Colony- Your NPC is accepted ^^

Chucklelucifer- I will have SD give me his second opinion c: I think it's alright now.

Back