• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Just had another idea! (Bloody hell I must be a massive bother)

Anyway, I just got inspiration for a quest Turnip could get for an awesome (possibly Legendary) sword. It's based on the premise of a demon trapped in the form of a sword, who can only be wielded under certain conditions. First of all, you'd have to be a certain level (maybe level 50 or something) to wield it, as the demon's power can't be contained by anyone who isn't strong enough; neither Turnip nor anyone else in the game would be using it any time soon. Using it would basically sap your health until you died. Second of all, you'd have to find some way to learn the demon's name - only then can you assume control over it. Ideas, ideas...

Still, I was wondering if there might be an event-based Santa NPC. I'd love it if Turnip could learn the name of a sinister demon-sword for Christmas.

"What would you like for Christmas, young man?"

"I want answers, you bearded bastard. It'd be a real shame if anything happened to poor old Rudolph..."

Thoughts, guys?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
Real Life Name: Jansen Hudson
In-game name: Skiore

Appearance: In the real world, Jansen is a athletic student with a nice build and medium length, straight hair. His peircing green eyes are the first thing anyone notices on him. In the game, as Skiore, He is tall and lean, with a toned body, and several tribal tattoos on his arms and chest. He has Long black hair, cut shoulder length usually kept in a ponytail.
Personality: Skiore is a fierce competitor and skilled tactician. His burning desire for victory is quenched by his rational thinking and clear decisive head. While he is Calculating and Tactical, he is also compassionate for his friends and would take any challenge to protect what he loves.

History: Jansen was a star soccer player, with lots of friends. He started playing SWO just for fun and completely lost himself to the game. Skipping school and cutting practice to play wasn't the end of it. His grades were also declining. He started becoming sleep deprived and could barely function outside of the game. So he was over joyed when he couldn't log out. Taking all his time to level up and get stronger, He has become a most skilled warrior and travels alone, looking for a group strong enough to join.

Skills: - One handed Curved blades
- Alchemy
-Battle Healing
- Sprint

Sword arts: Full Burning Star (Crimson Horizon Slash) A 15-ft radius Fire attack that does adequate damage and knock-back. Activated by Holding the blade horizontally and running index finger and middle finger along the length of the blade.

Crescent Moon Sweep (Vertical Black Strike) A precision Shadow attack, in which a shadow extends from the blade to pierce through enemies and drain heath. Can sometimes have a chain heal effect. Activated by holding the blade vertically and placing index and middle fingers flat on the side of the blade.

Level: 12
Code: Link start

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Tamer_Jansen: We are currently not allowing anymore RPers into our RP. You didn't ask us GMs permission to join either. No hard feelings.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hono's sleeping underneath the Lone Tree, interaction is available!

(Anything to get you guys posting again, seriously)

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Oh my god that ended up as the longest thing. Ever. Of all time.

But yeah, I posted. I didn't get any thoughts, so I just rolled with it, so if there are any qualms with the things in my post then just mention it. You guys better beware the <Dagger of the Foul>, heheheh...

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Thanks for letting me join! :3 And hi everyone!

Question! What time of day is it IC right now? I'd be guessing it's around midday or afternoon, but I'm not quite sure.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Right now it's 2 pm everyone! I still need to work on the quests but decided that they will be posted when it's 4 pm in the IC thread c: Just a little longer until Christmas eve guys!

I hope I immediately answered your question like this Sir Bastian c:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Right now it's 2 pm everyone! I still need to work on the quests but decided that they will be posted when it's 4 pm in the IC thread c: Just a little longer until Christmas eve guys!
HOW IS IT TWO ALREADY? PEOPLES JUST WOKE UP!

Err, Pink... It's already Christmas Eve :p
Will there be a Santa NPC? That'd be pretty awesome. Laser Shark Swords for all the boys and girls! Maybe he should be a massive badass Santa with a Christmas tree for a sword.
He spawns reindeer, but one of them doesn't get to fight in the big reindeer battle.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
He spawns reindeer, but one of them doesn't get to fight in the big reindeer battle.
But then, Santa realises the reindeer's true potential - his nose glows red, infused with the power of Satan himself, allowing him to transform into a COLOSSAL ROBOTIC KILLING MACHINE.
Transformers, robots in disguise... as reindeer...
Or, you know, maybe not. Could be a bit of a stretch, that.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
You know what I mean turnip D: I'm talking about the events...

And Dusk, I'm just speeding the time up a bit because no one seems to want to post xD

There will be a NPC Santa ^^

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Works for me! Thanks a bunch Pinky :3 I'm working on my post right now.

Edit: Oh, uhm... actually, one more question <.< I haven't really seen a mention of the weather. But people are sleeping under trees and the like, so... I'm assuming it's sunny and warm, despite it being christmas eve?

Last edited:
Back