• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Maps/Arena/Locations

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
  • What setting is your favorite. Be it a multiplayer map, a battle arena in a TRPG or an entire world in one game like Gaia (FF7) or Rapture (Bioshock)

Go ahead and share your favorite settings.

Years
  • I know what's not my favourite: those gigantic open lands that every single Final Fantasy game I've ever played has. Like the Calm Lands in X, Archylte Steppe in XIII series. Ugh, they take forever to traverse especially if you don't have a chocobo! Back on topic, my favourite locations would be any metropolitan area with lights and an urban feel. For example, the first one that comes into mind is the location of FFXV. Since it's based on Shibuya, I believe, it has skyscrapers, basically an overall city-like feel and those are the kind of places I enjoy exploring.

TY

This map has a weird sort of glitch in it... The AI never attacks you on this map, even not if you set them on Brutal, nor do they make any unit. They do make buildings and will fire a superweapon at you if you have them enabled... I spend so much time on this map learning the game properly and its a great map to learn the game tbh.

LuminescentUmbreon

Eeveelution Trainer
    Years
  • I'll be going to a different genre here with racing, but my favorite track is the Nürburgring Nordschleife in Gran Turismo 5. That place separates the boys from the men. It has 154 different turns, 13 miles in length and takes around 7 minutes for a majority of race cars to make it around. There's a reason as to why its named the "Green Hell" as it is one of, if not the most, difficult tracks in the world.

The reason I like it is because it always poses a challenge no matter how good you are due to the facts above, and the scenery around the track is beautiful including forests, deep valleys and a castle just to the right of its longest straightaway. I just cruise the track sometimes just to admire the view. :P

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • Highrise, from Modern Warfare 2.

This map is an old favourite, combining close and mid range combat situations in a nice mix. It's also where I got my first nuke. <3

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I will go with an MMO location for this one, its an MMO called perfect world and it uses the same map design as League of legends (games was out way before LoL though) has a middle top and bottom lane each with towers and a crystal at the end, its a huge 80V80 guild war map and has left me with so many amazing times, 3 hour PVP wars with 80 people against eachother is amazing and something I was happy to take part in and will always have fond memories of the long wars, the lost wars, the tiring wars where I stayed up till 7am with my guild to defend a land. The different strategies used such as ganking from the side with half the army to wife the others out, just a great map for an MMO guild war in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Final Destination is Super Smash Bros. This stage has been iconic since the games first released. Besides that, probably Los Santos in GTA V. it's the biggest map I've ever seen in a video game! Oh, also Rust from MW2.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    One of my favorite multiplayer maps would be Hijacked from Call of Duty: Black Ops II. It's not small, and it's not too big either--it's just in-between. This makes it pretty easy to find enemies. On big maps, you'd have to spend a lot of time searching for someone. Once you do, they would immediately escape if you're not quick enough to kill them. Only thing I dislike about this map is that there's a lot of hiding spots, which promotes camping. :P

Back