• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Alas, I have not, but I have heard about it.

Have you played Pokémon Conquest (aka Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition, in Japan)?

Yes... I haven't played much of it but it's a decent game. A pretty strange crossover... but decent nonetheless.

Have you ever played... Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Yes, yes. It's an amazing game; if any of you haven't tried it before, then you definitely should!

What about Super Mario 3D Land?

PMG

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Yeah, that was a good game. It made me feel many feels.

Kingdom Hearts?

Nakala Pri

Eternal Sonata? AKA, the best game in the whole world? :D

Nakala Pri

Nao, but my brother did for two seconds. xD

Mario Party 1? :D

PMG

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Aw yeeuh! It might literally be one of the most painful games I've ever played. Got to the point where my sister and I would have to sometime use my dad's golf gloves just to play the game. But it was so much fun.

Punch Out Wii?

Years
  • I've had very few chances to play the Wii, so unfortunately no (though I did play the NES version of it way back when).

How about Marble Madness (any console)?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back