• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hyrule Warriors (Working title)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023

Hnnnngggggggg

Do want! Ran across the footage on my 3DS while stalking the shop! Oh I hope it comes out by the summer. It'll give me a reason to play my Wii U which is currently collecting dust.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Its a spring release, suprised they kept it secret for long, which makes me excited for future announcments.

It looks good, hopefully its more then just hack n slash. Hm everyone says Wii U collect dust, blah blah. Its my most played system.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I happen to wonder what will be the official title for Hyrule Warrior. They can't use "The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriros," because people will confuse it as a main Zelda title when it's actually a spin-off. I also find it strange that everyone's excited about this crossover game despite Screwattack listing Dynasty Warriors as one of the top 10 franchises that should die due to being infamous for pressing X over and over again to kill enemies without any creative ways to kill them. As far as everyone saying their Wii Us are collecting dust, have any of you guys not played Pikmin 3 or the Wonderful 101? 3D World isn't the only killer app title that's worth playing the console more often.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • I happen to wonder what will be the official title for Hyrule Warrior. They can't use "The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriros," because people will confuse it as a main Zelda title when it's actually a spin-off. I also find it strange that everyone's excited about this crossover game despite Screwattack listing Dynasty Warriors as one of the top 10 franchises that should die due to being infamous for pressing X over and over again to kill enemies without any creative ways to kill them. As far as everyone saying their Wii Us are collecting dust, have any of you guys not played Pikmin 3 or the Wonderful 101? 3D World isn't the only killer app title that's worth playing the console more often.

As long as they add other players, Hyrule Warriors would be a perfect title. How is that strange? But oh well this cross over looks pretty neat. I have Pikmin 3, though I find it a tad challanging with the time managment, I need to figure out W101's controls, though Wind Waker HD, third party titles, eshop titles, theres a lot to play.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hnnng look sooo good! About time a new Zelda game hit the Wii U, I predict this will release later this year. The movements of Link looked so fluent, and this is early footage too. Can't wait to see more on this game!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I can't judge the game yet but the tralier but I can't say I'll enjoy it as much as SS. I mean, is all you do defeat bad guys? I prefer my Zelda games with a good story, thanks. :P

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I'm definitely going to be getting this. The quality of work Tecmo Koei has been recently been putting in their recent games have been pretty amazing, so I have my complete trust in them that Hyrule Warriors is definitely going to great. (also, that guitaaaaar <3 also give me my ganondorf to waste thousands of hyrule soldiers)

I can't judge the game yet but the tralier but I can't say I'll enjoy it as much as SS. I mean, is all you do defeat bad guys? I prefer my Zelda games with a good story, thanks. :P
    Well, this is a Warriors game. The whole premise is to slaughter thousands of grunts for mindless fun.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
    Years
  • I can't judge the game yet but the tralier but I can't say I'll enjoy it as much as SS. I mean, is all you do defeat bad guys? I prefer my Zelda games with a good story, thanks. :P

Uhh...it is a spinoff not a main Zelda game....

Really the game looks fun but hope you play as others. I'd love to play Griham or Ravio

Back