• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shhmew

Years
  • Okay let me see if this works.

Spoiler:
    Sad; It appears broken, but in quoting you I just copied the link into the URL bar and I can see it!

You look great haha, so does everyone else. Pokecommunity has quite attractive members.

And just to put myself out there...

Here's some of my favorite selfies.
    Spoiler:

Aaand for a normal picture: one I took just now.
    Spoiler:

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Lookin' good bro. You need to figure out your computer skills though ;)

Aww RIP doggy :(

My computer skills are fine. Problem is I'm only ever on my cellphone. My cellphone won't allow me to do such things as easily and for the life of me won't Paste the proper links after I copy them.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016

Me too, especially when its only 4 dollars on sale for that big thing. The only real difference in me recently is that I had blue hair but just buzzed that off sunday.

My biggest change since that picture....I was 25 then and I'm 26 now. No new tattoos or piercings or anything that would show.

Last edited:

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Still no white friends I see.

Also why is iAzire wearing a shirt, I didn't approve that...

A shirtless photo on PC? I'm not so sure about that. There are wives and girlfriends here on PC. I don't want to break anybody up ;)

Then you have to factor the raw sex appeal the piercings will add when you can actually see them. I'm just not sure I can do that.

Did you have as much fun reading this as I had typing it? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back