• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Massive Video Games Summer Madness! (Planning stages!)

TY

Heyo and welcome to PC's Video Games Summer Get Together!
    The goal of this is to have fun playing video games with other PC members and to try out many different games you never played or play more of a game you abandoned or rarely touched!

The event is currently in planning stage, which means that there hasn't been decided yet what games and what consoles will be participating in this wonderful event that will start somewhere in July. The thread was made this early to gather ideas on what you guys want to see in this event as well as people willing to help with hosting games and such.

If you wanna help hosting a game or if you want to see a game in the list, feel free to list it here! Also let us know if you are willing to try out new games, I may even add in some F2P games no one here has ever heard of! :P

So feel free to post here if you want to help. Any help is appreciated a lot and we'd love to see a ton of games being played this summer with many PC members!

Idea's so far:

Games:
    Spoiler:

Consoles:
    Spoiler:

Hosts:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
    I could always host GTA V for PS3, BLOPS 2 for PS3, NBA 2k14 for PS3, and maybe a few others that I need to go check

PSN name is dlee770

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    FFXIV would be good, as long as we made sure to all join the same server :3 wouldn't really matter if everyone started off as level ones or if one higher-level person hosted. Only concern is not many people have it :<.

TY

I have been thinking: Would anyone be interested in playing Renegade X? It is a completely free FPS/TPS/RTS hybrid and it is pretty fun and easy to pick up.

Also that game doesn't look bad at all. I might give that a shot for sure! :3

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    It's a free game, so I don't see why anyone wouldn't be interested in at least trying it.

TY

Allright, got the idea's added to the list :3

Though not everyone is instantly interested cause it is free haha, I experienced that myself in a occasion :P

TY

Allright, added it to the list. If anyone else wants to host stuff on the Xbox please post, as we would love to have a wide variety of games for each console :3

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
    This sound interesting. I have to admit one thing. I don't play a huge variety of games. But maybe someone could host Minecraft? I have slow wifi so I can't host a server. Although, we could all just join a big server and have fun there.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    FFXIV would be good, as long as we made sure to all join the same server :3 wouldn't really matter if everyone started off as level ones or if one higher-level person hosted. Only concern is not many people have it :<.

Since we're allowed multiple characters (I have 4 though I may delete two XD), we can at least pic a specific Server to try. Its Cross Platform so PS3, PS4, and PC players can all join in on one server. Maybe one of the newer servers that will open with the PS4 release next Monday would be a good choice.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I would love to get some Garry's Mod stuff going on. Particularly things like Garry's Mod Murder and other such mini games. Maybe also a regular messing around thing too.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I would love to get some Garry's Mod stuff going on. Particularly things like Garry's Mod Murder and other such mini games. Maybe also a regular messing around thing too.

I agree with this, this would be a lot of fun to do. Minecraft would also be pretty fun to do, as we can essentially create our own world from scratch.

We could kick it old school in a Call of Duty game like Modern Warfare 2. It would be pretty fun to return to an old school game like that, plus you can create a lot of custom games with that like your own Gun Game and "Throwing Knife Dodgeball."

I'm an Xbox 360 owner by the way.

TY

I agree with this, this would be a lot of fun to do. Minecraft would also be pretty fun to do, as we can essentially create our own world from scratch.

We could kick it old school in a Call of Duty game like Modern Warfare 2. It would be pretty fun to return to an old school game like that, plus you can create a lot of custom games with that like your own Gun Game and "Throwing Knife Dodgeball."

I'm an Xbox 360 owner by the way.

That is certainly a fun thing to do, though you would need a handful of people who want to play it alongside haha.

Will add everyone ASAP, I'm really, really busy right now and if I keep forgetting to update the OP, kick me :P

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
    So is anyone hosting Minecraft? Otherwise we could all just play random mini games on a big server like Mineplex.

TY

So far there hasn't been any volunteers for that, I would but I can only host for 5 people which is far from much haha. Will try to figure out how to host for more people so if I succeed at that then I may host it :)

Back