• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggest a Video Game to the Person Above You!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I thought it be cool to make a semi-game with this and involve it for video games! So yes, the purpose of this thread is to just keep our minds open, and just suggest a few video games to the poster that's above you, starting with this thread, of course!

So, it can be any video game you can think of, and it can be for any reason that you wish (just as long as you explain why that is, of course!). Also, if you're posting, you can briefly request if the game should be on any genre or a game that's on a console of your choosing. Otherwise, you can just suggest any game to the person that posted above you.

So, yes, this can start now! Do you have any recommendations for the for me? (or just anything you can think of!)

Yukari

I'd have to say Dark Souls. It's a great game that everybody should play at least once. Unless you don't want to die over, and over again.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Since you liked Dark Souls. I recommend you play one of the games that started it all, King's Field IV for the PS2.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    I want to say Sol Trigger, only for the sole reason that Hanakana is in it, but it's Japan only :/ So I'll say Tales of Graces F, since I think it's a game that you would like and it's also on the PS3. (also has Hanakana lol.)

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
    Since the poster above me has a Love Live! avatar, I'll suggest Hatsune Miku Project Diva F for ps3/vita since you would probably like Rhythm games.

Last edited:
    Years
    I don't really know what your avatar is, but it's obviously anime. I can however see that you have a PS3 by your signature. Have you tried Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch? It's truly wonderful.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
    Since you seem to be nerdy (as per your title), I believe you'll like games of the Phoenix Wright genre. They require quite a bit of brain work, you might like it quite a bit.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I want to say Sol Trigger, only for the sole reason that Hanakana is in it, but it's Japan only :/ So I'll say Tales of Graces F, since I think it's a game that you would like and it's also on the PS3. (also has Hanakana lol.)
    Tehe~ I already tried Sol Trigger xD
    And I unfortunately have only ENG version of Tales of Graces :(

You look like dragon lover so... Dragon's Dogma?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2018
    I am going to recommend a good old game known as Twinklestar Sprites. Just because its a classic!

TY

Since you liked Red Alert 2, I think you definetly should try C&C Tiberian Sun :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    You should try League of Legends occasionally!! (Hint hint we miss you being on you were fun </3)

Back