• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

back in the game

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2014
    hi I'm new to most of this, not Pokemon but the whole forum thing.used to have buddies around that I could trade or battle with. But i moved away or what not not. Hoping to find people on here I could do the same with. Also thoight i could finally complete my dex on here.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Yeah, the forum thing will get a while to get used to, y'know? And aw, sorry about your buddies, but you know, you'll have loads of people that you could trade and battle with on here for sure! We have different sections for that, which are the trading board and the Battling board, where you can do that! So, welcome to the forums, and gooood morning to you! (:

And yup, if you want help to complete your dex, you can head on over to the Trade Section's Quick Trade thread, and if you have any specific pokemon that you want, you can make a thread about it there, and loads of people can help you out with whatever you need! And yup, I wish you luck on completing it! It'll take a while, but, I'm sure you can do it. :3

See you soon! Take care, and if you need a hand with anything, just give the staff team a holler! Hope we can see each other again sometime. <33

Years
    Very happy to see that you've stopped by the trade section, it has everything you'll ever need as far as trades go. ;P Shinies, IVed Pokemon, legendaries, event Pokemon and so on so you're in a good little place. Good luck! One of these days I will open up my trade shop.. someday. Ughhh.

Anyways, welcome, Baus. :D I'm sure you'll settle into PokeCommunity soon enough even if you're brand new to forums altogether. It's not hard to get a grasp on how this place works plus we always have staff members online to assist if need be - don't be afraid to contact us. Dragon and myself are always down to help, for example.

Have a swell time and be sure to stick around, all right? It's worth it.

Years
    I know how it feels when you have no friends who play Pokemon, while I didn't have any move away from me I still had no such people who shared my passion in real life but hey at least you're here now!

As said by Dragon himself, we have boards dedicated to trades and battles so do check both out when you're looking around the forums. They do have their good share of visitors given how popular said sections are, and in fact we also have a Pokemon Showdown server if you are interested in visiting that. Maybe we might see each other there sometime, since I tend to hang out there a lot.

Well, I hope to see you soon and if you ever want to talk feel free to hit me up with a message anytime! My profile is always open for them, and well have an awesome time here.

- Hikamaru

Back