• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inaugural Address

Mr. President

Yellow
    Years
    Hey there! I'm Mr. President. I started my Pokemon journey a long time ago, and I still enjoy battling and traveling. Over the course of my life, I had a family, a wife and a son. I thought they were great, but unfortunately for them, I did have to leave them for a very good reason: my Pokemon journey. That's right, I left my infant son and his jobless mother so that I could continue traveling the world, earning a living by beating kids in Pokemon battles. Good thing no form of child support or tax system exists in this country, otherwise I'd actually be in trouble! Eventually I helped to establish democracy in a region, and now I hold office as a political leader. And now onto my political agenda...

Naw just kidding. Haha. Sup, I'm a college student on break. I live in California, I enjoy long walks on the beach, I play Pokemon X, and I want to battle more people. The PSS is a hassle to work with, so I thought a forum would be a great idea. Hope you all can keep me on my toes in battles!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Haha, that sounds like an interesting pokemon journey though! Nice to have you on board the SS Pokecommunity, Mr. President! And good morning to you. <33

Yup, we have battles here for you, in which you can head on over to the Battling and Team Battling section of these forums to see what we've have in store for battling, in which you can even join some tournaments, if you like! Don't be afraid to ask for a hand with anything if you need it too, because the members are quite helpful indeed. :3

Annnnnd I wish you a happy and wonderful stay here on PC! Give me a message on VMs or PMs anytime you wanna talk, as I think we can become really great friends, y'know? Ah, and if you have any questions about the forums, feel free to ask! I'll be happy to help you out! And most of all, cheers, and have a great day! <33

Years
    Well.. I think I've found a winner for the "most creative introduction" award. Here, take this invisible trophy.. you've earned it.

That aside, welcome to PC yes, President. 8D I'm a little envious that you're from California as that's one of the only places here in the US that I'd like to move to. NYC is nice but it's getting a little stale for a travel enthusiast like me.

But you'll definitely find people here to trade and battle with so good choice joining. Share your friend code in the Pokemon X & Y friend code thread, pop by the Trade Corner/Battle Center, aaand leave your code in your signature to get the word out if you'd like. Plenty of choices. Have a swell time here!

Years
    I agree with Sheep, you seem to have one of the coolest introductions of the year so yeah gotta give you credit for that, oh and awesome username you have too. So yeah welcome to PC!

So, what's it like over in California? It's pretty much one of the most attractive places in the US, I imagine it'd be different from how I live since I'm like on the opposite end of the world. As the others said, we have Battling & Team Building as well as Trade Corner for all your battling and trading needs. Sheep also directed you to the XY section's Friend Code thread, where you can leave your friend code for others to add you for stuff such as the Friend Safari.

I'm confident you'll enjoy whatever we have on offer as a community plus our staff team are much friendlier than you'd first think, because well they are there to help you. Have fun here Mr. President and I'll be seeing you around!

- Hikamaru

Mr. President

Yellow
    Years
    @ Dragon:

Hey thanks! Yup, looking forward to battling you and everything, thanks for the directions! Haha

@ Sheep:

Thank you! I always thought about the strange lapse in father figures for the kids, so I always asked myself where they all went, haha.

Coincidentally enough, I was actually born in NY, and I lived there for three years until my family wanted to move to Cali. Now I actually live in Orange County, right next to the Disneyland theme park. Always wanted to visit NY again.

@ Hikamaru:

And thank you! Hopefully I'll find some tough opponents, haha.

I personally think California is probably one of the best states to live in here in America. It has it's own share of problems, but it's better off than most. I like it at least. The beach is close, a lot of the people are attractive and physically fit, we have some of the top universities here, and the state is racially diverse. All around, it's a great place to be, and certainly to visit.

Where do you live?

Back