• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup guy

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    Sup guys im new here my name is phoenix i started playing when gen 1 was released. I play the games constantly. Im here for battle strategy and to make friends.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Welcome to PC phoenix! If you need help on strategies, head on down to the Battling and Team Building forums cause the people there would be glad to help out. Enjoy your stay!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Well met, pheonix! A welcome to the forums goes to you, from me. <33

Well now, you've already been told about Battling and Team Building forums, and don't be shy on asking people for help! Mmm, and yes, as always, PC is all yours to explore, which I do recommend that you become active to make some new friends here! Feel free to give me a friend request too! I'd love to become friends with ya indeed. :3

So, take care, don't forget to ask us for assistance whenever you need a hand! See you soon. C:

Years
    And a big hello from me too, Phoenix! Welcome, and it appears you are not alone since I've been seeing many join for the Battling & Team Building board here, you will definitely help add to our competitive community.

Like what Dragon said just above, don't hesitate to ask fellow members if you need the assistance or you feel lost and need help getting around. We may be a big community at first glance, but we're really friendly on the inside and I'm sure you'll enjoy becoming an active member. Given you're interested in battling, you should pop by our Pokemon Showdown server sometime, of which there's a link to it in the forum header.

Take care and if you want to chat or make a new friend, I'm always happy to take you! Enjoy your stay at PC and I'll be sure to see you around the Showdown server as well!

- Hikamaru

Back