• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Ya'll!!

Years
    What's up? I'm StedleyX but my real name is Patrick. I'm a 21 year old student from California. I've been stalking this website for quite sometime now and finally to decided not to be so lazy and sign up already! I've been a Pokemon fan since the very beginning. I quit playing the games and Pokemon in general after I finished the Hoenn games and started getting back into Pokemon a few years ago. I'm hoping to make some friends, learn more about battling and better strategies.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Welcome aboard Patrick! You'll love this place, I'm sure of it!

What Pokemon game was it that got you back into the series?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I'm glad you did! Welcome to the forums, pal! I've been a fan of pokemon ever since the beginning too! In fact, you'll find an flux of members here who have joined since the beginning of pokemon, so you're definitely not alone in that department. :3

Hoenn is amazing, isn't it?! Have you picked up pokemon in anticipation of the ORAS games, because the games are set to be really cool! I really like everything here so far, like the 3D graphics, and the new mega evolutions! I can't wait to see more, eeek. Feel free to check out the pokemon boards, as well as the non-topic pokemon boards, or just about anywhere you see fit, yeah? <33

You can head on over to the Battling and Team Building board if you want to learn more about the different mechanics of battling, as well as learn other stradegies and join tournaments! There are loads of good stuff goin' on there! Of course, wherever you decide to go on PC, you'll be able to make some awesome friends! Feel free to give me a friend request anytime too, and I'll happily accept. <33

Toodles, and enjoy your evening! Have an amazing time during your stay her eon this forum, and if there's any problems, don't hesitate on contacting myself, or any of the staff members you see here! PS. you have a cool avatar; Lapras is amazinggg. (:

Years
    Welcome aboard Patrick! You'll love this place, I'm sure of it!

What Pokemon game was it that got you back into the series?
    My friend had Black 2 and I remember wanting to try it out so she let me borrow it and I fell back in love haha. I wasn't a huge fan of Black 2 but it got me into Pokemon again which I'm happy about.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    California's a pretty sweet place, I'm jealous :) So battling brought you to PC? That's an interesting reason to come to PC in particular.

Unova is really great, even if a lot of people don't like it. :3 Glad you came back to the fold!

Years
    Hello there Patrick! It's really nice to see you here at PC.

I've seen so many people joining for the Battling & Team Building section lately, and I'm surely not surprised given how much the competitive fanbase has been growing. I'm sure you'll love all the stuff that goes on in there and you'll get some good advice from skilled competitive players. Do check out the Pokemon Showdown server as well, there's a link to it in the forum header that says "Battle".

And yeah I'm hyped about OR/AS as well, even moreso given Ruby and Sapphire were my first Pokemon games ever played. I plan on going with Mudkip as my starter once again, just like I did in the originals. The new designs for the characters and the new Mega Evolutions all look pretty cool, in fact I've fallen in love with May's new cute appearance already.

Do have an awesome time here, and I'll see ya around! Shoot me a message if you want to chat.

- Hikamaru

Back