• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm New.

Years
    Hey Kairi! Welcome to PC. <3

Well, you can start by letting us know some basics about yourself like when you got into Pokemon, your favorite aspect of the franchise, favorite Pokemon, and what other hobbies you have. Would help swimmingly in getting to know you more.

What anime is your avatar from, by the way?

Enjoy your stay here and hope to see you around. n~n

Years
    Awww that's a very adorable avatar you have there Kairi! Welcome to the forums.

Like what Sheep said just above me, you should tell us more about yourself because well it never hurts to get to know our fellow members and given how diverse everyone and everything here is, it can help you find sections you may be interested in, and also potential new friends for you too. I've been into Pokemon for pretty much most of my life, and while I may have already turned 22 by the time Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire come around, I'll still be playing Pokemon because it was my first real love.

I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here, and if you ever want to chat to someone friendly I'm definitely your girl! Just pop by my profile and leave me a message whenever you want, or you could leave a friend request if you're interested. Have fun here sweetie and I'll be seeing you!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Yes, please tell us more about yourself hun; it's a real effective way for you to settle on in the forums, y'know! Plus we can have more to chat about, y'know? A real good way to make some new friends! But still, welcome to the forums! <33

Have an a amazing stay, and ps., you have a really cute avatar! I'd be interested to know what manga it's from too, hehe. See you again soon. C:

Back