• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did I do it right

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    SO.

I had an account here, I made less than I think... 100 posts - a year or more ago. Long time. Totally moved around the US, forgot my email deets, most of my accounts in most places - including here, annnnd haven't been on this site in a long long long time. I READ THE RULES - and it said (if I interpreted this right) a re-introduction would be proper.

So I re-introduce myself :D as Polar Spectrum. What I use as a handle most place online and off now. Now that that's out of the waaaay -

I'm 20 something, going to school to obtain a degree in audio design and production - with a career goal of being a DJ. I play around in Ableton Live 9 a lot, so if you know anything about that, chat it up with me - I'm pretty inexperienced still but always looking to learn. Livin' in Chicago, great city ('cept the murder rate and how bad Watch_Dogs makes our drivers look) grew up in Detroit (Also a great city but kinda scary in some parts) United States obviously.

I played Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, and Sapphire versions - stopped there and skipped anything 4th gen after a few hours of Diamond Version (that's a rant for another day) and picked it back up with Black and White, playing them, B/W2, and Now both X and Y. So pumped for Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire :D

I don't use any RNG methods, ROM hacks, or use any sims such as Showdown or PO, and I apologize in advance if I come off as distasteful towards those or any other similar programs or practices (which I know I do at times) - I do play a fair amount of competitive on cartridge though, popping into some ranked battles here and there, and doing a loooot more with friends over wifi. Especially multis - those are soooo fun hehe. I primarily play almost solely doubles in X/Y, as most of my pokemon are designed for that. I'm not against playing singles if whoever I'm playing with can humor me for a match of dubs too though. :3

ANYWHO. That's me. I'm back. Nobody remembers me from before tho anyways so lel. Hello world.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    If you've been gone for...idk more than 30 days, then that's okay. Also, it's great to start off fresh! :) Welcome to PC, Polar Spectrum.

Seems nice livin' in a large city like Chicago! I'm planning on moving to San Diego sometime after the summer months, so I'm pretty excited about that. I see you're pretty hyped about ORAS, right? I am too. I sooo can't wait to pre-order the game. Thankfully here at PC, we have a discussion board where we can speculate the new things that are coming in the games! The mega evos though. ahhh! :D

Maybe the Battle section here could be a good fit for you, if you are itching a good battle via wifi! You can ask for a battle, as well as get a team rated or critiqued. We have battle experts there who will help you every step of the way. It's a great section, you'll like it ^__^

Hopefully you'll find your way around here! I'm always around if you need any help in regards to PC in general. Just holla with a message. :) See ya around and have fuuuun.

Years
    Well hey there Polar Spectrum, welcome back! That was sad to lose your email details and stuff, I know losing passwords but it does kinda suck doesn't it.

So, you're from Chicago? What's it like living over there? I know for sure it's very different to how I live at present, given I'm in a pretty tight community. And no surprise you're excited for OR/AS, since Hoenn surely was an iconic region in the minds of many Pokemon fans and the original R/S were my first Pokemon games so it sorta feels like I'm going back to my 11-year-old self again. Cadance has directed you to the Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire board so do check that out if you want to contribute to the discussion and speculation.

And I was kinda surprised you found 4th Gen disappointing, maybe you might think about replaying it and see what you missed. But I do hope you have an awesome time settling in and getting active again, and feel free to shoot a message if you ever want to chat! Enjoy your day, yeah?

- Hikamaru

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    Thanks for the welcomes mates ~ I am definitely hyped for the Hoenn remakes, for a million reasons. I'll be glad to lurk and chat in that speculation section too - and shoot off a million guesses at which poke's get the mega stones. :P (it's totally Camerupt and Sharpedo I bet)

Living in Chicago's fun, better than Detroit. The public transport is waaaay better here, so I don't always have to spend a fortune on gas going in and out of the city. The food is great too. Mmmmm deep dish pizza and chicago style franks, italian beef, sooo goooood.

Oh and wooper I might've found 4th gen disappointing because I only played Diamond, I never picked up Heart Gold / Soul Silver, and I hear really good things about them.

Years
    So, I've been gone for 3,000 ye- I mean, like a year now, I think... I use this thread to say I'm returning? Or do I make a new one.... I still dunno heh.

But hello, I'm back y'all. For anyone who I still know here.
    Ohohoho! Welcome back to the forums! We've missed you ol' buddy! Well, I'm new, but I always welcome new . . . returning visitors with whiskey, so pull up a stool and let's swap war stories ohohoho! I know we'll be fast friends and I hope that you stick around this time!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    So, I've been gone for 3,000 ye- I mean, like a year now, I think... I use this thread to say I'm returning? Or do I make a new one.... I still dunno heh.

But hello, I'm back y'all. For anyone who I still know here.
    Hey Polar Spectrum, welcome to PC, or should I say welcome back.

Hope u have a longer stay this time around. Enjoy the Forums :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back