• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newcomer on the scene!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2014
    Hi there!

I'm a bit new to the Pokemon community in general, so I thought it'd be be fun to start making friends with the same interest.

I tried playing the first and second generation games, but for some reason - probably because I was too young and couldn't read english (I speak portuguese as my mother language) - I could not beat any of them. Years later, I tried again with Pokemon Ruby, and I liked it. So I tried the remakes (FRLG and HGSS) and I finally could enjoy myself playing Pokemon. Unfortunately, I didn't have the chance to buy the original first two generations cartridges yet. At the moment I'm with the X version and enjoying it a lot.
    Well, about me, I am a shy girl who likes reading fantasy books and horror stories (creepypastas included). I try to draw, but I don't think it's really my thing. I hope I can make new friends and sorry about the poor english.

See ya around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heyhey there! Good morning, hun, and welcome to the forums! If you're a fellow pokemon fan, then I have no doubt that you'll make loads of new friends with similar interests! In fact, if your looking for new friends, then hey, I'll be gladly be a new friend of yours! It'd be awesome; you can send me a friend request anytime. <33

Anywho, glad that you're enjoying Pokemon X! We have many pokemon boards like the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y board that you can visit in case you want to discuss anything that relates to the games. There's many other boards where that came from, like Pokemon Clubs and such, if you want to see em' all. :3

But yeah, don't worry, I think you're very understandable, so, no worries about English! We don't care much about that anyways, hehe. But yeah, nice to meet you! Hope we'll chat again, and ahve a good weekend, and an amazing stay. <33

Years
    Glad you liked Ruby. =) It was a pretty awesome game and I'm a huge fan of the third generation in general, FR/LG included. It's good to meet you and welcome to PC, Laenaren!

How far along in Pokemon X are you? I finished the story in a week after buying my copy and am focusing more on breeding now since it keeps me busy for so long. If you enjoy it and want to discuss the games I really recommend stopping by the Pokemon X & Y board - it's also the ideal place to share your friend code if you'd like some more friend safaris.

But definitely no need to be shy here. ;P Our members are all lovely and very happy to get to know you so try your best to open up and get involved. I'm always around to chat anytime as well as the wonderful Dragon up there so send us a message whenever. See you~

Years
    That was nice to hear you had a good experience with Ruby, and given the remakes are coming later in the year it's the perfect time to be Hoenn hyped once again. But hey, welcome to PC!

As the others said, how are you enjoying X? I know I finished the main story pretty fast in my case but Kalos surely was a fun region in my eyes, not as awesome as Unova (I'm forever a 5th Gen fan) but hey as Sheep recommended you should check out the X/Y board since there's some neat topics about the games over there. And do share your friend code if the Friend Safaris interest you, in fact you may find some good stuff along the way.

But yeah we hope you enjoy it here, and as Sheep said everyone's really nice so do stick around and get to meet everyone. Feel free to leave me a message if you're interested in having a chat, and we here at PC won't hurt you. Have fun and see ya for now!

- Hikamaru

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
    Oh hey.. I love ruby too !! And Welcome to POkecommunity. All people here are wonderful and Our staffs are amazing superhumans !!! They will help you in all way. Be sure to give me a friend request

You can find out many amazing things here. You will find out from general chat to Pokemon showdown. Everything about pokemon is here.. Hope you will enjoy your stay.

Back