• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo!

Years
    Sup, Im myself. Nice to meet you.

I like gaming a lot, i like anime based games a lot, principally the pokemon ones. My favorite pokemon game is Pokemon Y, i have a collection with all the starters and a few other pokemon like Shinx and Torchics with speed boost.

I play rom hacks a lot, one of my favorites is Pokemon Ash Gray and im really waiting for the next beta versions!

My favorite anime is Soul Eater and my favorite character from it is Death The Kid.

I like to talk about anime and gaming a lot. My free time activities are basically watching anime and playing videogames, Sometimes i also play Soccer, wich is my favorite sport.

Thanks for reading and thats all folks! :)

Years
    Death the Kid is one of my favorite characters from anime period. He's so funny with his love for symmetry... and honestly, the entire Soul Eater series is awesome and unique in its own way. Just has that little charm to it that no other anime can replicate. <3

Welcome to PC! Why not pop by the Anime & Manga board if you ever want to discuss some series with us? It's a growing place here on the forum and we're happy to have more fans.

X/Y were awesome too. :) I already have 300+ hours on my X version which is waaay more than I've put into a lot of games.

Hope you have a good time here, Victor! Enjoy our slew of ROM hacks as well as everything else PC has to offer~

Years
    Hello there to you! And nice fave you have in Shinx, it's one of the really cute Electric-types out there and I do like its design concept. So, how's the forum going for you today?

And yay for more X & Y fans! If you're interested in discussing all things about the games you should head over to our X & Y board which has some really great topics on everything Kalos. Sheep also recommended the Anime & Manga board since you might enjoy the topics over there. I've never heard of Death The Kid but I'm pretty sure there might be a topic on it.

Well, I hope you enjoy your time here at PC and contact the staff if you need help!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Nice to meet you too, Victorcoelh! Nice to see more Kalos fans; I agree that the games are tons of fun! o/

Oooh, I used to love watching Soul Eater too. My favourite character there has to be Tsubaki, and maybe Patty, but, all of em' are pretty great! Death the Kid is pretty swell - his constant love of symmetry knows no bounds at all. :3

Ah, if you like video games as much as I do too, you can check out the Video Games section too! As the board suggests, it's where we discuss many video games and such with our fellow members, and we occasionally have many events and challenges there, so, hope you can check that out as well! (:

Ohh, and hooray for soccer too; used to play it as a kid! Mmm, and welcome to the forums! Have an amazing time, and talk to us if you ever need a hand, yeah? Don't be shy. <33

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
    Look like i finally got someone like me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay... hey welcome to PC. we are very great and all are cool people. You will enjoy a lot here. hope you will stay under rules And be active

Well i love talking about anime cause i am a otaku. I watched Death note, shingeki no kyojiin, Inazuma eleven, DBZ. DB, DBGT, Pokemon, Beyblade etc... I would like to talk with you Here.

Back