• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2021
    Hello everyone, as you can see, I'm a new user :D I've played Pokemon for a long time before, and I'm just getting back into the game. I don't have enough money for a 3DS, but I'm sure of getting one this year when Alpha Sapphire releases.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hopefully you'll get a 3DS soon enough then! Yeah, Alpha Sapphire will be definitely worth the 3DS, along with some other games coming out for it, like Persona Q, and Smash Bros, so, there's a lot to be excited for on that system! <33

Oh, and welcome to the forums, bud! Nice to have you with us here! We're always happy on meeting new members who are also long time pokemon fans, like the rest of us, so, I hope that you'll rejoice on knowing that you're surrounded by new friends, and plenty of topics where you can freely discuss any pokemon discussions, like on Pokemon General, or Pokemon Gaming Central. c:

And yeah! Have fun! It's nice to meet you! Feel free to send me a VM or PM if you want to chat, yeah? And cheers! Have a great weekend! <33

Years
    Welcome back to the world of Pokemon, Goats! =) Good choice to return to the franchise, it's growing to become so much more amazing with these new games.

OR/AS are looking awesome too and tons of us are excited for those. You had better pick up a 3DS when they come out because it'll be more worth it than you can imagine! But it does have a lot of other good games so I'd recommend buying one sooner rather than later, haha. I love mine.

Have a splendid time posting and be sure to stick around. :3 If you need assistance just poke a staff member.. we're always around to chat, too. Don't be scared to speak with whomever interests you, really. Cheers!

Years
    Hello Goats! Love how simple your username is, which kinda surprises me it wasn't taken until now. And you joined PC at a good time given you're getting back into Pokemon.

I wonder what caused you to have that hiatus from Pokemon? Were you disappointed with something, or did you have problems catching up? Well, aside from that nice to hear you're excited for OR/AS because I just know how many people here love Hoenn. To see them finally get the 3D makeover it needed for years now is really getting fans back into the franchise once again, and I'm sure you can get your 3DS soon since the others mentioned it has some pretty sweet games on it.

I know I'll be taking Mudkip as my partner once again just like I did when I played the original games at the age of 11, but maybe not be as nooby as I previously was. We all hope you can stick around as an active member and make some new friends, and if you need assistance you can always ask Sheep, Dragon or another staff member with the bold names.

But yeah, have fun and I'll see you!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2014
    Welcome to CP Goats! You can use our forums and our incridble battle server.
    Go on!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
    Welcome to PC !!!! And hey your getting a new 3DS Soon ! its a great news right.

Anyway i hope you will try to be kind with everyone. And no need to worry all are kind with all here. Be sure to read the rules and if you end up whipped in a problem. Don't worry just PM a staff. Let me say a secret to you - All the staff here are cool superhuman ! they don't sleep nor eat food. All they do is just post post and post. ha ha OK then till we meet again

Back