• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whoop whoop! New guy alert!

Years
Heyo, I'm ZeePhillAyy. I joined on just today because I play some of them pokemans every now and then and I wanted to check out the PC scene. I'll likely be runnin' about in trading sections and maybe even the local artistic talent sections.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Hey there ZeePhillAyy, and welcome to PC! It's good to meet you~ :)

I don't have that many Pokemon games surprisingly - the only ones I've actually owned were Diamond, Platinum and now Pokemon X. My collection's shallow, as you can see. Anyway, PC's a lovely place to discuss any and all Pokemon games, whether it be Red, Blue, X/Y or even Mystery Dungeon, PC has it all. PC's Trade Corner is definitely a huge place, full of stuff like breeding guides and trade shops, the latter of which I'm sure you'd be interested in.

Art & Design is probably your best bet for artistic talent. Found here, A&D, moderated by the lovely Fairy, is the place for artists to post their artworks, and for users to talk about them, get help, and the like. I don't really know much about it unfortunately, but I'm sure your visits there would be absolutely grand xp

If you need any assistance, then feel free to contact a moderator. They're here to help, after all~

Looking forward to seeing you around. :)

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Hey welcome to PC ! PC is a wonderful place to hang out. You will find some amazing stuff here. And be sure to give me friend request. All people here are kind. So no Problem just talk with everyone and you will feel happy. By the way Do you watch films ?

And hey be sure to talk with everyone see ya then. I will talk with you for sure.i wold like to know more about you.

Years
Hey there ZeePhillAyy, and welcome to PC! It's good to meet you~

I don't have that many Pokemon games surprisingly - the only ones I've actually owned were Diamond, Platinum and now Pokemon X. My collection's shallow, as you can see. Anyway, PC's a lovely place to discuss any and all Pokemon games, whether it be Red, Blue, X/Y or even Mystery Dungeon, PC has it all. PC's Trade Corner is definitely a huge place, full of stuff like breeding guides and trade shops, the latter of which I'm sure you'd be interested in.

Art & Design is probably your best bet for artistic talent. Found here, A&D, moderated by the lovely Fairy, is the place for artists to post their artworks, and for users to talk about them, get help, and the like. I don't really know much about it unfortunately, but I'm sure your visits there would be absolutely grand xp

If you need any assistance, then feel free to contact a moderator. They're here to help, after all~

Looking forward to seeing you around.
Thanks for the welcome, I'm sure I will find the A&D section pretty grand, heheh.

Hey welcome to PC ! PC is a wonderful place to hang out. You will find some amazing stuff here. And be sure to give me friend request. All people here are kind. So no Problem just talk with everyone and you will feel happy. By the way Do you watch films ?

And hey be sure to talk with everyone see ya then. I will talk with you for sure.i wold like to know more about you.
Well thanks for the interest, man. I do happen to enjoy films though I'm no expert and I'm def no critic. I tend to shut my brain off during them because I prefer to enjoy them rather than critique or point out flaws in them.

Years
It's so nice to meet you, ZeePhillAyy! And welcome to PC.

I've been into Pokemon since a young age, and I've played almost every generation except the first two. My fave are 5th and 6th Generation, but I know I have lots of fave Pokemon from almost everything so yeah it's not all bad. My good friend Marisa recommended both Trade Corner and Art & Design for you, since those sections seem to fit your interests of trading and being an artist.

The Trade Corner regulars are so dedicated to the section they almost feel like one big family, and I'm sure you'll always get the best advice from there since we have some skilled breeders as well, and with the fast pace of the section I'm sure you'll be able to get whatever Pokemon you're in need of. And maybe you should show off your art sometime, it never hurts to open a gallery and show others what you're capable at in terms of art. And the resident mod of A&D is a sweetie so I'm sure you'll enjoy the section.

Make sure you do read the rules if you don't know how everything works here, but asking the staff members in bolded names is never a bad idea either. We do hope to see you around, and I'm always open for a message whenever you want!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Ah, well, you've came to the right place! PC is chalk full of great members who would gladly chat with you among pokemon topics and interests! Which btw, I hope you're having a blast with the games. :3

And welcome to the forums! The others here have shown you some places like the Trade Corner and the Art board, so, feel free to have a look at those, if you'd like! We will always have open arms for you to come and join us with the discussions, so, don't be shy, we don't bite, much. <33

Anywho, with that, I bid you adieu! Have an awesome stay, and an incredible day! If you want to send me a friend request, feel free to! You'll always have a PC buddy within me. <33

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Hey there, welcome to the forums. If you ever need any help in the Trade Corner, let me know. I've been around it for years. Either way, I hope to see you around!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Yep. This forum is amazing. All are very great. All will welcome you with their hearts. You will be pleased after some months.

Back