• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy Folks!

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2014
    Hey guys! I'm Nelly and its been a good 3 or 4 years since I played pokemon! But I thought the best way to get into it is by joining a community or people who enjoy it as much as I do! I've only just bought the 2 latest ones after hearing of the annoucement of the new ruby and sapphire games. So i'll probably been found more likely in the trading corner for Pokemon X & Y haha.

Cheers

Nelly

Years
    Hi there Nelly! :D Welcome to PC, awesomepossum to meet you.

Yeah, OR & AS are really exciting - as someone who loved R/S I'm really looking forward to those remakes. So far the sixth generation has brought a lot of old fans back to the franchise so you made an awesome choice getting involved again yourself. It's grown immensely since the fourth and fifth generations.

Enjoy your time trading and see you around. The Trade Corner's very fast-paced here so it won't be too difficult to find what you're looking for. Be sure to ask a staff member if you need anything and read through the rules, assuming you haven't already.

Years
    It's so nice to see you here, Nelly! How are you enjoying the community so far?

As Sheep herself mentioned, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire have been bringing so many old fans back to Pokemon lately given how well loved the 3rd Generation was back in the day. The stuff revealed so far is looking great so yeah can't wait to see what comes out in the next few months. And no surprise you joined for Trade Corner given the section's fast pacing, so we're sure you can get whatever you're in need of.

Well, we here wish you good luck in your time here and do stick around as an active member because we love having new faces here, and reading the rules is never a bad thing to do since there may be something you missed, but you can always contact a staff member should you still be confused or just need a bit of help. They won't bite, I'm sure.

But yeah, have fun and I'll catch you around the forums!

- Hikamaru

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
    Hey Nelly ! A pleasure meeting you. Welcome to PC a wonderful community with some really awesome peoples. All are kind, nice and friendly so you will mix up soon.

This is a factory of refreshment actually. All you have to do is talk with people. You know Sharing the joy makes it large and sharing the sorrow makes it decrease. So hope you will talk with us and find out some new ways of refreshment

You can go to general chat if you want to talk about anything going on the world or Anything happened to you or Anything you want. Be sure to read rules of PC and all the places around here which you can call Boards. And we have our battle center ! A server where you can chat ! We also have rom hacks ! Which will cut your boredom. Anyway you will find it all here by your own. Take care
    ~TheAmazingSpiderMan

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Three to Four years, huh! Definitely nice that you're getting back to it though, and yeah, I'm sharing the new 3rd gen remake hype with you and the others! Feel free to check out the ORAS Board if you wanna speculate the games with the rest of us. <33

But yup, the Pokemon X&Y and Trading Corner are downright awesome too! The moderators there are pretty cool, so, if you have any questions, you can forward questions about those boards to them, as well as any concerns you may have, and they'll help ot as best as the can. C:

Cheers to you too, Nelly! Nice of you to be here with us, and have a safe, and wonderful night. :3

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    These people saying RSE was loved, lol. Just kidding, loved them and am looking foward to ORAS, but I thought they got dissed a lot because of surfing a whole bunch.

Glad your hopping back into Pokemon! B2W2, XY, ORAS. It's a good time to be a fan!

Back